Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Candy Chapter 1 Discussion

Jun 28, 2012 2:30 PM

THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well, this is looking like a triangle of love.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jul 5, 2012 7:01 PM

wait... this is with girls only?
Damn it, I thought she was a guy.... seemed like a cute interesting story if it were a guy and a girl.

May 6, 2014 3:29 AM

It was cute but uhm.. it was kinda.. moving fast? Since when the tomboy one is into yuri, and since when she fell in love (if she already) with the one who confessed to her.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Sep 15, 2017 12:34 PM

I like Bessho's dark side. Also, Kanan's so dense it's adorable.

waalex11 said:
Damn it, I thought she was a guy.... seemed like a cute interesting story if it were a guy and a girl.

Maybe you should check the tags before you start reading something? What a pointless message.

ToG25thBaam said:
It was cute but uhm.. it was kinda.. moving fast? Since when the tomboy one is into yuri, and since when she fell in love (if she already) with the one who confessed to her.

It's not moving fast at all. Exactly because she's completely new to romance, girls or not girls, she is confused. Kanan hasn't really fallen in love yet, something just started stirring inside of her. What may have made the chapter confusing, was the narration about the poison. But those lines are more likely to be Bessho's thoughts. The "sweet poison" in this case refers to the excitement Bessho attains when she's around Kanan or when she thinks about her. Alternatively, if those lines are Kanan's thoughts, then they could suggest that Kanan had already been in love with a girl before at some point, or that she's been deliberately blocking her interest in girls.
Modified by LeeTailor, Sep 15, 2017 12:42 PM

Sep 18, 2017 6:12 PM

LeeTailor said:

waalex11 said:

Maybe you should check the tags before you start reading something? What a pointless message.
What a pointless reply.

Sep 19, 2017 2:17 PM

waalex11 said:
LeeTailor said:

What a pointless reply.

I guess that's fair although my message did contain more than just the reply to you. The one I'm typing now, now this one is the really pointless reply.

Feb 8, 2020 12:29 AM

Confession happened in just the first chapter which is good now that we can get more sugar.