Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Tsuritama Episode 12 Discussion

Jun 28, 2012 1:41 PM

Another satisfying final episode, the dragon had to be a small fish and really liked the scene with Haru as lure.
I wondered why Yuki let Haru go home but he returned with Urara, so that's a nice happy ending.

Tapioca found a lover haha

Onii said:
That girl was still not relevant at all.

True, not that much but remember the first episode, it showed that he changed.

Jun 28, 2012 1:52 PM

Nice ending. Will definitely gonna miss it. But i was kinda hoping that they will have a reunion and go fishing together after many months.. But anyway, it was really entertaining.. Btw, I can't stop laughing from Akira's "Oh my god". Haha. Superb. I kept on repeating that scene many times already... And good thing I waited after the ending song. I was relieved that Haru came back.. and the students recognized him as the alien.. Lol.

Jun 28, 2012 2:06 PM

SAYONARA HARU *WAVES*...
-5min later- OHAI THAR HARU, LONG TIME NO SEE!

I very enjoyed this series.It was fun, and watching these guys fishing was really relaxing.
''OH MY GOD'' - by Yamada was just priceless XD

8/10

Jun 28, 2012 2:18 PM

My thoughts exactly when Haru went super fish mode, Yuki showing us his awesome fishing skills, and everyone getting hypnotized. That whole scene had me on the edge of my seat.

This group shot reminded me that this amazing series was comming to a close. Even though Akira and Natsuki have gone thier seperate ways but they will always be fishingbros.

Yes Yuki I will fish with you anytime ;_; oh man he has changed so much Since the show started.

I'm really going to miss this show, it gave so much happiness ;_; I'll never forget Yuki and his fishbros. Overall 10/10 for my Favourite show this season.
[center]

Jun 28, 2012 2:32 PM

A very nice way to wrap up the show while leaving lots of opportunity for a sequel. If it wasn't for the middle of the show being weak it could of been one of my all time favorite shows but sadly you can't change what it is, either way I will miss this show 8/10.

Jun 28, 2012 2:42 PM

Alright, as I write up my review, I'm trying to hold the tears (because the ending...) and more importantly holding back my smile, because this show has been by far the most positive series - everything isn't sugar coated or fake, but realistically positive and for a show that features aliens that's a huge compliment. The characters were amazing and their development and changes were realistically portrayed and kept growing up to this episode.

Welcome to my top 5, Tsuritama. You're joining some very special series, and you yourself were an amazing series that I'll never forget. You've honestly made me a happier person than before from watching you.

9.5/10 and top 5 status with Natsume, Steins;Gate, Baccano! and Usagi Drop
My Blog: Oasis Crossing ~The Book of Friends~

Forum Avatar: Fram Nara from Gundam AGE

Jun 28, 2012 2:42 PM

Such a great episode and with a good ending too. :) The fishing part was my favorite moment and how Haru's clothes were flying back to the boat and Tapioca dancing the Enoshima dance :D
Turned out that the alien they fished out was something quite the opposite of what I expected. SO SMALL!!!! And in human form he's very weird, just like Haru :D

Jun 28, 2012 3:05 PM

A very anime there, it has everything that I want.

Jun 28, 2012 3:22 PM

5/10. the only reason i even gave it a 5 is the art/animation.

Jun 28, 2012 3:58 PM

Nice little anime, and I hope they keep that guy away from the sea forever such a trouble maker that one!

Jun 28, 2012 4:18 PM

2nd season, please. :'D

Jun 28, 2012 4:25 PM

5/10

Jun 28, 2012 4:40 PM

Akira's OH MY GOD, and Tapioca's enoshima dance :'D

Jun 28, 2012 4:48 PM

great ending, I cried a little
Tapioca dance >.<
Gonna miss Tsuritama so much
My favorite anime for this Spring
9.5/10 for me

Jun 28, 2012 4:51 PM

It started out so dull for me, so I can't believe I ended up loving it so much as I do now. I wonder if I just was in the wrong mood at the start.

Such a perfect ending, wrapping everything up nicely. Felt like a movie, for some reason.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 28, 2012 4:58 PM

Akira's "oh my god" just kind of made the whole episode.
The ending was really nice and it was a good ending to a good series. I love Urara; I wish he would have gotten more screentime.

Who knew that a fishing anime would turn out to be this good? c':
魔法少女グレイシー

Jun 28, 2012 5:22 PM

Wow, that was such a great episode.. I wish Haru's goodbye was a little better done though. It seemed rushed. Besides that, I had no complaints.

I really loved Tsuritama, and I looked forward to watching it. It was such a wonderful, cute show and I'm sad that it's over.

Haru at the end made me really happy though :) It ended kind of like Dusk Maiden, but in a less troll, BS way haha.

I was debating between a 7 or an 8, but I've decided on an 8/10 because of the unique setting and characters. Not a particularly memorable show, but something that does have a special place in my heart<3

As poster above said, Akira's (or rather, Gin-san<3)"Oh my God." made the episode epic haha.

Also, I just need to say that the ED of Tsuritama was perfect for the mood. When the episode ends, I get so happy because the ending fits extremely well. So calming too :)
Modified by fishergirl16, Jun 28, 2012 5:26 PM
Takeuchi said:
We never did anything wrong. Just -- time has passed and changed it all. Promises to tears. Vows to wounds. A dear person -- into a wonderful memory inside the eternity.

Jun 28, 2012 5:27 PM

vampko said:
parfaited said:
Nice ending. Everyone's happy and so am I.

I'll just pretend Koko never came back.

She's older and isn't a student. Heck, with a second season they might have her show up as a teacher xD

She's younger. And it's COCO, CO-CO ! Koko is in Jormungand !

x'D. Damn funny.

This-need-a-second-season !
Modified by _XYZ, Jun 28, 2012 10:53 PM

Jun 28, 2012 5:30 PM

Great anime, Good ending. Kinda sad, we didn't see Coco at the end, and did Grandma come back to Enoshima? XD One of the best animes this season. Will definitely rewatch. :D

Jun 28, 2012 5:39 PM

I originally started watching this anime just because I liked the art. I never thought it would end up being one of my favorite animes ever. The ending gave me a nice, warm, fuzzy feeling. I love anime like that.

I'm so sad that it's over. It doesn't look like there will be anything this good next season.

My final rating is 8/10.

Jun 28, 2012 5:55 PM

Will miss forever.
Shall rewatch,
the ending was just so perfect in so many ways ;v;

Jun 28, 2012 6:09 PM
Forum Moderator
Kanade♥

One of the better spring shows this season for me, even though I give plenty of 8's to most of them.
9/10 for me.

Jun 28, 2012 6:51 PM

I thought Yuki was going to play the lure last episode, since his hair is red.

Overall Great episode and great series. Loved the scene with Tapioca dancing. This has been a fun ride and I'm kind of sad that it's over

Jun 28, 2012 6:55 PM

I had little desire to watch this series; most likely due to the fact that I have ZERO interest in fishing. I'm so glad I gave it a decent shot as it turned out to be quite entertaining!

Jun 28, 2012 7:03 PM
IT'S OVER! WHOOYEY! THEY WON!!!! *cheers and throws confetti*

Ahem. Now.

I thought the anime was okay. The art/animation was great, but everything else was alright(even kind of bad)for me, I guess. I think the only thing that got me to keep with this show is my obsession with fishing.
The ending was kinda nice though and I really liked Urara. Ahah.

6/10 :D
Modified by Thisisnobody, Jun 28, 2012 7:11 PM

Jun 28, 2012 7:12 PM

This was better than I had originally thought it was going to be based on the pre-season synopsis. I think it's a pretty solid 8, largely because of the animation (I'm a sucker for bright and shiny things...). There were some moments of drama in the last three episodes, but in the end no deaths and no permanent damage. It was really a feel-good show.
Please don't feed the trolls!
[center][size=90]In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 28, 2012 7:36 PM

Magnificent ending. This show is pure fun and i'm so sad it's over, but also okay since that ending was very satisfactory and even better than i expected.
I predicted Haru would be the lure and the big boss would be a tiny fish, but it was still fun watching them all work to catch Urarara, who's human form is cute as hell, and Yuki/Haru continue their fishing adventures.

The only thing i was iffy about was Natsuki going all the way to the US to fish. A little overboard for me, but hey, he loves fishing so whatever.

I was initially going to rate this an 8, but i enjoyed the ending so much this is getting a solid 9 from me.

Jun 28, 2012 7:41 PM
Well, that was fun.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Jun 28, 2012 7:47 PM
All Yan, No Dere

This show slays everything else this season. Get out Sakamichi, and never return.

Jun 28, 2012 8:18 PM
Haru Urara means peaceful spring in Japanese. Yuki is snow, Aki is fall, and Natsu is summer.

Haru melted Yuki's AT field. Then peaceful spring had come in Enoshima.

Jun 28, 2012 8:34 PM

Good anime

8/10

Jun 28, 2012 8:46 PM

Another 10/10, and I actually liked this more than Sakamichi no Apollon, an anime that I also gave a 10. Difference is, I loved it from the start, and I didn't even like this show for the first 6 or 7 episodes. Everything came together so beautifully. I love this anime so much, and I am thrilled that it ended so nicely. Couldn't help but smile the whole way through. It just barely broke into my top 5, and it probably won't stay there for long, but it deserves the 10 I gave it. That makes this my fourth 10 of the spring season. Man, I hope summer is even half as good as this.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata

Jun 28, 2012 8:48 PM

I just realized it's National Tapioca Day here in the US

Jun 28, 2012 8:50 PM
All Yan, No Dere

I might add, Tapioca dancing > Nutella

Jun 28, 2012 9:12 PM

"OH MY GOD!"

Made my day.

Jun 28, 2012 9:21 PM

Tapioca gets best end.

Tsuritama was so positive, so happy, it was infectious. Happy endings can work sometimes, and I'm so glad Tsuritama managed to pull it off. After all, anything else wouldn't have fit the positive tone of the series.

It goes without saying, [C] was clearly some kind of freak accident. Nakamura Kenji returned to form here, with his trademark emphasis on visuals too. Tsuritama's colors were so eye-popping and vibrant, adding to the tone of the show. And major props for the slow-build of the first couple of episodes. If it weren't for all the character building episodes, I wouldn't have cared for any of these guys once the plot had kicked in. Great execution; that sums Tsuritama up perfectly. 8/10

Easily the best Noitamina season since Tatami Galaxy and House of Five Leaves.

Jun 28, 2012 9:25 PM

A refreshing series all around.
I had a lot of fun watching it.

Jun 28, 2012 10:12 PM

"OHMYGOD!"

I <3 Akira so much!!! XDDDD

Jun 28, 2012 10:31 PM

I really enjoyed watching is anime with all the funny moments with Haru, Yuki, Natsuki, Akira, and of course TAPIOCA!!!.

Funny how we never saw Haru in his fish form i bet he was cute.

I was soo happy that Haru came back!!!

Funny Moments:

Really enjoyed this anime. Good times *Smiles*

Modified by BeautifulViolet, Jun 28, 2012 10:40 PM

Jun 28, 2012 10:39 PM

SoraLover1994 said:
XD YAMADA going "OH MY GOD!" was a huge win in my book.
So was Haru going "nom", it was SO cute!

i know, fricken loved it when he said that.

Kay-dash said:
vampko said:
parfaited said:
Nice ending. Everyone's happy and so am I.

I'll just pretend Koko never came back.

She's older and isn't a student. Heck, with a second season they might have her show up as a teacher xD

She's younger. And it's COCO, CO-CO ! Koko is in Jormungand !

x'D. Damn funny.

This-need-a-second-season !

it seems i wasn't the only one who loved the OMG. everyone is loving that scene.

but damn this was a really enjoyable anime for me.
i never would have guessed for this to be an amazing anime. when i read the synopsis when we 1st of this anime, i was think "nah" i mean cmon its fishing.
o how i was so wrong and im glad i gave this a chance.

Jun 28, 2012 10:58 PM

This was a really good anime! I loved everything about it xD Glad that Haru came back!! The last episode was great, it concluded everything nicely. And as everyone says, Akira's ohmygod was amazing!
Thank you tsuritama for all the laughs! It was truly enjoyable. A solid 9/10 from me :)

Jun 28, 2012 11:09 PM
News Team
Strange series. Just "meh" imo.

Jun 28, 2012 11:16 PM

good ending for a solid show 7/10.

Jun 28, 2012 11:27 PM

Well, that was good. Not so superb in my opinion though. That last bit about them coming back didn't feel like a good ending. I'd rather they'd have stopped before they showed the classroom scene, and instead made an ova that they came back, after maybe a year or two. Urara is cute though. haha. Love the blue hair with pink undertones. :) But damn, he's a tiny fish. :))

Hmm... hard to rate the series. I enjoyed it, but the plot was a little off, if I may be critical. I like Yuki's character. It was a bit too much happy happy - good in a way - but the serious parts of this show did not gel well. Like it was half bipolar.

maybe 7/10...? or 8... hmm...
_____ _ _ ______

Within pain, there is desire.

_____ _ _ ______

Jun 29, 2012 12:01 AM

This show never got real serious which is great, the feel good ending was exactly what needed to happen. All the little charms this series had were so subtle and minute, it's hard to put into words, a very unique show indeed. It drove a hard line between shows that are playful but lag excitement, and shows that are weird just for the sake of "being weird." The music was more enjoyable than typical anime themes too.

Jun 29, 2012 12:02 AM

>thread
>gifs of other scenes
>no gif of Tapioca dancing
What's wrong with you people D:

A solid show with a solid ending. Very enjoyable.
9/10.

Jun 29, 2012 12:30 AM

How is this show almost an 8?

Not great. Not bad. Very very meh.

Jun 29, 2012 3:37 AM

Loved the anime! ^^ Great ending as well! I love it when they show how each character is doing in the future! Only thing that I didn't like is how they brought Haru back :/ I don't have anything against him, it just seems like they wanted to satisfy his fans, even if there was no reason for him to come back.

I was just wondering why he and the other guy came back without any explanation ^^;

Jun 29, 2012 4:10 AM

A great series, so heart-warming and one of those which can always cheer you up ^^
Loved everything here: art & animation, really likeable characters, interesting story and an awesome ending ^^
So, it gets 10/10 from me, deffinitely my 2nd favourite anime this season <3

Jun 29, 2012 4:15 AM

Duck!

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »