Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2012 1:27 PM

Apr 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It looks like Ryuuren is handy in a fight as well, I thought he was another eccentric but still squishy scholar. XD
Ryuuren said:
Come, show yourself, Soul Friend # 2.5!
LOL
Shuurei said:
I'm overwhelmed by my utter stupidity.

You're slow today Shuurei...

What the hell is wrong with Shuurei? Why didn't she resist Sakujun when he was holding her down? Where's her usual wit and sharp mindedness? Ah goddammit I'm so frustrated with Shuurei in this episode! Either she's been drugged or she's getting confused with Ryuuki and Sakujun's similarities in her mind.

You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Sep 30, 2012 8:00 AM
Oct 2009
ahhhhh she got kissed again! I guess he's the monster the late enju(not sure thats his name) was talking about~
Aug 22, 2013 7:13 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
tofei said:
Ryuuren said:
LOL

That was a pretty funny line :) Gotta love Ryuuren. And yeah I agree...what's wrong with Shuurei? I would've bitten Sakujun's lip if he forced a kiss on me like that. She didn't resist at all either when he pushed her down...I feel like she may have been drugged when he kissed or something, or maybe she just got a fever from all this craziness.
Jul 1, 2014 11:22 PM

Jul 2009
Damn another intense episode!!

Damn Soujun just died just like that.

Looks like the Sa clan wouldn't hesitate to kill their family members just to get to the throne.

Ryuuren is amazing as hell!! Not only he was able to retrieve Seiran's sword, but also helped Eigetsu in the nick of time!

Lol Eigetsu was on top of Kourin for the whole day XD

Of course Seiran would own Meshi!!!

Damn so he is Sankujun Sa! How many kisses have he stolen with Shurei!!!

So he was the one who pick Seiran from the snow! Glad Shurei was able to calm him down!

It seems he looks like Dio from JoJo and even has the same voice actor from the new Part 3 anime!!

He even transform into crows!!! Must be a vampire like Dio really!!

So now Sa Sakujun has Shurei's royal hair pin. Probably for bargaining chip.

Shurei probably collapse due to mental exhaustion since she was being mind fuck left and right!!!

Can't wait for the next episode!!
Jan 1, 2015 11:24 PM

Jul 2011
Um... you do notice that Shuurei has little resistance when it comes to men, right? Even with Ryuuki, she had very little response during their talk in the garden. Though her silence and doll-role in this episode was really annoying. I like her because she's relatively independent despite conforming to her societal gender role, but I feel like her character has had nil development since the start... Like even when she gets kisses from these men, she only resists slightly afterwards and doesn't push them away. Even though she was forced. :/

Ryuuren said:

Ryuuren has some of the best lines in this series! XD
Jul 17, 2016 11:52 AM

Mar 2010
I guess she was drugged, that would explain her behavior as well as passing out in the end.

I'm also sensing some reeeeally strong Shuurei x Ryuuki vibes. Hopefully I'm not wrong because I like this pairing.
Sep 9, 2017 1:37 PM

Jun 2015
The soundtrack from that scene was more than awesome. The scene was important and epic but I was taken more by the music.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Dec 12, 2019 12:28 AM

Oct 2013
This episode was wild... I did not see that coming. Also, the guy is fucking psycho but I love this new villain. Was not expecting this show to turn into this... wow this is great!
Jun 22, 2021 4:39 PM

Aug 2014
m0llerz said:
This episode was wild... I did not see that coming. Also, the guy is fucking psycho but I love this new villain. Was not expecting this show to turn into this... wow this is great!

Why? It's like her whole backstory as a strong, independent logcail female MC is flushed down the drain in seconds. From what has been shown this far it doesn't make sense.
Why do you like this? Please explain.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 33 Discussion

tofei - Jun 28, 2012

5 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Mar 22, 7:47 AM

» Which other anime feature an official as the protagonist ?

KingSunWukong - Jan 24

1 by Amuvlet »»
Mar 5, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

bluegummiworms - Jan 8, 2009

16 by agricheria »»
Mar 3, 4:38 AM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 19 Discussion

CrackityJones - Oct 26, 2010

12 by korogoro »»
Jul 18, 2023 6:12 PM

Poll: » Saiunkoku Monogatari Episode 35 Discussion

yuzuru19 - Jun 14, 2009

32 by savvyg »»
Feb 16, 2023 5:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.