Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 27, 2012 2:41 AM

Sep 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The bond that Oyajide and Hana have is very admirable. <3
It's sad that he didn't get the license, but at leasy he got the bonus.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 22, 2012 1:40 PM

Dec 2009
Oh I almost thought that the director was going to change her mind at the end and give the license to Oyajide. Apparently not, but it was a nice episode anyway.
Jan 16, 2020 9:16 AM
Jan 2020
Before I get to why I hate this episode, I'm gonna say that this is my PERSONAL opinion. So take it with a grain of salt.

Where the hell do I begin with this episode? Back in Ojamajo Doremi Sharp, Oyajide is kidnapping Hana-chan and the girls are angry over this situation. Now a couple of seasons later, Oyajide turns over a new leaf and becomes a kindergarten teacher which he didn't get the job, thank God. Hana-chan loves her kidnapper, and the girls are okay with it. WTF?! Why can't Hana-chan get her revenge on Oyajide for so many kidnappings? I know I'm thinking outside the box, but I just can't stand this relationship. The friendship between Hana-chan and Oyajide just feels kind of ironic and makes me feel uneasy. All I can say is that Oyajide is not gonna be a kindergarten teacher and he'll never be one. He's only good for kidnapping! >:( Bottom line: Nobody gives a flying f**k if Oyajide is a kindergarten teacher. Hana-chan is my favorite character, but I despise this relationship. If there's one thing I would love to see is Hana-chan becoming a Royal Patraine and unleash the Star Platinum from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and violently punch Oyajide to death! I know it sounds kind of out there, but that's just me.

The best way to describe this friendship between Hana-chan and Oyajide is for me to role-play as Obi-Wan Kenobi and recite a meme-worthy quote from Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:
"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, HANA-CHAN!! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD GET REVENGE ON OYAJIDE, NOT LOVE HIM!! BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!!"

As you can see, I am angry at Oyajide and sympathetic towards Hana-chan. This is just too good for me. This episode is more boring than bad.
Superpan21Feb 11, 2022 7:36 AM
Nov 11, 2022 4:04 AM
Dec 2010
Superpan21 said:
Before I get to why I hate this episode, I'm gonna say that this is my PERSONAL opinion. So take it with a grain of salt.

Where the hell do I begin with this episode? Back in Ojamajo Doremi Sharp, Oyajide is kidnapping Hana-chan and the girls are angry over this situation. Now a couple of seasons later, Oyajide turns over a new leaf and becomes a kindergarten teacher which he didn't get the job, thank God. Hana-chan loves her kidnapper, and the girls are okay with it. WTF?! Why can't Hana-chan get her revenge on Oyajide for so many kidnappings? I know I'm thinking outside the box, but I just can't stand this relationship. The friendship between Hana-chan and Oyajide just feels kind of ironic and makes me feel uneasy. All I can say is that Oyajide is not gonna be a kindergarten teacher and he'll never be one. He's only good for kidnapping! >:( Bottom line: Nobody gives a flying f**k if Oyajide is a kindergarten teacher. Hana-chan is my favorite character, but I despise this relationship. If there's one thing I would love to see is Hana-chan becoming a Royal Patraine and unleash the Star Platinum from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and violently punch Oyajide to death! I know it sounds kind of out there, but that's just me.

The best way to describe this friendship between Hana-chan and Oyajide is for me to role-play as Obi-Wan Kenobi and recite a meme-worthy quote from Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.

Obi-Wan Kenobi:
"YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE, HANA-CHAN!! IT WAS SAID THAT YOU WOULD GET REVENGE ON OYAJIDE, NOT LOVE HIM!! BRING BALANCE TO THE FORCE, NOT LEAVE IT IN DARKNESS!!"

As you can see, I am angry at Oyajide and sympathetic towards Hana-chan. This is just too good for me. This episode is more boring than bad.

Terrible opinion
Jan 17, 2023 8:47 AM

Aug 2018
The old voice for Oyajide was better. He sounded creepier which suited the character because Oyajide was creepy in early seasons. The new voice actor is not bad by any means, but he makes him sound kinder.
May 2, 2023 4:19 AM

Oct 2014
Tanya852 said:
The old voice for Oyajide was better. He sounded creepier which suited the character because Oyajide was creepy in early seasons. The new voice actor is not bad by any means, but he makes him sound kinder.
The old voice actor had passed away, that's the reason they replaced him. I don't think that your comment is particularly sensitive to the circumstances behind this. 
May 2, 2023 5:56 PM

Aug 2018
How is it insensitive? Genuinely asking. I just said the original VA suited the character better. That's actually a compliment.
May 2, 2023 8:18 PM
Jan 2020
Momoko Asuka should've played Lupinasu no Komoriuta on her guitar. It would be better than Oyajide playing it on his piano. Oyajide is working at the kindergarten because he was punished for kidnapping Hana-chan. In other words: Community service. How could he be a kindergarten teacher when he's punished?! By the way, Oyajide is a wizard and having a wizard getting a job at the Witch World Kindergarten would make about as much sense as putting a hamburger patty on a hot dog bun. He looks too evil to be a kindergarten teacher. Okay, I would admit that I am being cynical. But I digress. As far as Oyajide kidnapping Hana-chan is concerned, I heard that there was a misunderstanding involving the wizard king. Still, Oyajide wouldn't have kidnapped Hana-chan in the first place! Even if Oyajide becomes a kindergarten teacher, the damage is DONE! Sure, the FLAT4 also kidnapped Hana-chan, but Oyajide has done enough damage. Oyajide doesn't deserve to be forgiven!

Call me a deluded Hana-chan simp all you want.
Superpan21Dec 12, 2023 8:36 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 15 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 24, 2012

2 by Sherbeto »»
Dec 21, 2023 9:58 AM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 14 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Mar 7, 2012

4 by Animelover875 »»
Feb 4, 2023 9:42 AM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 35 Discussion

Mon_Diamond - Dec 9, 2012

3 by Skyla »»
Nov 17, 2022 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 49 Discussion

Fronzel - Jan 3, 2014

1 by RedInfinity »»
Jan 25, 2022 12:37 PM

Poll: » Ojamajo Doremi Dokkaan! Episode 40 Discussion

Fronzel - Jan 2, 2014

6 by Purple_Gh0st24 »»
Nov 18, 2021 5:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.