Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 26, 2012 6:47 AM
May 2011
For admins and Members please introduce yourself in this topic!!
And please begin with th #2.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 26, 2012 6:49 AM
May 2011
1. Hi,My true name is Hazel Joy Impal (just add me on facebook this is my email saku-ryo@yahoo.com).I live at Emily Homes Subdivision Digos City.I entered the school of Digos City National High School.I am a second year student in this year and hope I passed all my subject,everyday I pray for that.
I love watching anime and reading some comic and jokes on newspaper and magazines.I like playing badminton and soccer.I know how to make some Handicraft products example of Bracelet,Necklace,Bottle people and etc.I just knew some few phrases of Japanese language and If I have a free time I'll going to make some Handicraft so that I will myself.I hate jerk and bored people.If you are friendly to me I am friendly to you too!!!
I always watching on ANIMAX and HERO TV just because all my favorites anime are there and owe wait I love also searching for mystery around on me.It is I am weird woman.
I love joker people it doesn't mean I am choosing people to be friend I am not that kind of girl.
ARIGATOU MINNA-SAN!!! :D

P.S.I create this topic just because of I want to know all the memebers in this Club thats all.

May 27, 2013 4:03 PM
Apr 2012
2.hi!my name is Stefhanie Silvestre ,i'm seventeen years old and i'm a anime ang manga lover,nice meeting you all everyone!you can add me on facebook @ stefhanie_lovi11@yahoo.com (if you want ^_^)

thank you for inviting me here by the way...very greatfull to meet you all guys!so gtg(gotta' to go)
Oct 15, 2013 9:31 AM

Sep 2013
Hi, I'm Christinazes and I'm from Finland.
I've been into anime and manga actively at least about 7-8 years. At the moment my favorite animes and mangas are "Kuroshitsuji" and "Naruto". Also "Pandora Hearts" and "Fullmetal Alchemist" are fantastic. I'm kinda omnivorous about genres and such, there's many animes and mangas I have fell in love with. :D
I also love to collect DVD:s and pocketbooks, to realistically own some of the favs.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » [OPEN!!!] K-on! Member Card

Haru_Miura - Oct 12, 2012

4 by WoopDiDoo »»
May 5, 2013 11:47 PM

» Admin Needed [OPEN] We need more6 admins.

Haru_Miura - May 3, 2012

16 by Haru_Miura »»
Jul 28, 2012 3:28 AM

» A Message from Creator [FOR ADMIN ONLY!!]

Haru_Miura - Jul 5, 2012

0 by Haru_Miura »»
Jul 5, 2012 5:13 AM

Sticky: » Chatroom #1.About Everything!!!

Haru_Miura - May 23, 2012

10 by Haru_Miura »»
May 27, 2012 12:06 AM

» Home for Anime Lovers (Banners) [Open]

Haru_Miura - May 9, 2012

37 by PsychoKitteh »»
May 25, 2012 4:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.