3It was OK
10.8%
2Disliked it
6.5%
1Hated it
11.2%
Average 4.0
232 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 24, 2012 9:45 AM
Apr 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLY SHIT SUOMI AND DONAR ARE MY OTP
AQUARION LOVE

HOLY SHIT FUCKING EVOL IS LOVE BACKWARDS BEST ENDING EVER 10/10 WOULD WAIT 12,000 YEARS
a6342164Jun 24, 2012 10:07 AM
Jun 24, 2012 10:02 AM

Nov 2007
No OP.

Green hair girl/Mykage attack, and when Kagura woke up, the girl's stringed up.

And green hair girl also got trapped, too (apparently he got away, or the real green hair girl is there). She wants Kagura to kill her because she hurt Amata, who is fighting against Mykage. Instead of killing her, he saved her, and that affected Mykage to return to his original form. Then both of them fell. Mykage said the girl should be with him?

Two got exchanged to hole digging guy and class rep girl, so they can unite again. Somehow the girl got released and fell. Shrade got into his friend, shy girl and the head girl also join the team (2nd robot to unite). Them vs. Mykage, who is still strong.

The girl saw the two guys from the previous series, followed by the girl. The eyepatched guy and dark Mykage shadow... Then the legend before first season... The girl apologizes to Mykage to save the world.

Kagura and green hair girl also join. Amata, Kagura, and the green girl unite. Amata trying to save the girl, and the feeling made him have wing. Kagura approved of Amata and helped him go to her, and united with her as Aquarion Love. Their confession and kiss. That made two earths connecting together. Mikage wanted to have the body, but the patched eye guy trapped him.

ED is the 1st season OP in English ver. in chorus ver along with peaceful life. Everyone waited for Aquarion Love and they returned.

Now the love is not forbiddened. (by eyepatched guy)
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 24, 2012 10:02 AM

Aug 2008
LOL. That was so cheesy.

Aquarion LOVE, comes as predicted.

Big bang is BACK!!! Someway or another.
Jun 24, 2012 10:05 AM

Aug 2011
Aquarion LOVE. That was so obvious. We already figured that out since the beginning.

Kagura and Zessica make a good couple.

Mix turned back to a girl :P

It's great that nobody died and that everybody has a happy ending.
A lot of fans were expecting Amata and Kagura to fuse but that would just destroy the characters.
Apollo, Sirius and Toma were shown.

A really good episode with MikonoxAmata ending (as expected).

Jun 24, 2012 10:16 AM

Jul 2010
恋愛解禁・・・

btw, i wonder Mix is still a male?

not cheesy
5/5 10/10
Jun 24, 2012 10:23 AM

May 2009
zimno said:
btw, i wonder Mix is still a male?

Jun 24, 2012 10:27 AM
Mar 2012
Really good episode. I wonder what will be the addition on Director Cut version of this episode on volume 9 of BD/DVD version which is released 2012/12/26, it is 1 day after Christmas.
melina_putriJun 24, 2012 10:31 AM
Jun 24, 2012 10:52 AM

Sep 2010
Great episode! Love that AndyxMix there.
Gonna wait another 12,000 YEARS? Hell yeah!
Jun 24, 2012 12:11 PM

Jan 2009
This end is so weird... anyway, Amata and Mikono will not be lost for another 12.000 years...
english isn't my native language... ;)
Jun 24, 2012 12:16 PM

May 2009

I can't say I didn't loved that episode.
Jun 24, 2012 12:20 PM

Jan 2012
I loved that episode. :)

And I also loved that ending. I was afraid that Amata & Mikono were gonna end up like Shu & Inori. I'm really happy that they didn't. :)
queenSwildJun 24, 2012 12:23 PM
Jun 24, 2012 1:34 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Well everything ends well.

Much better than the prequel.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 24, 2012 2:26 PM

Jun 2012
This season is crap( ̄へ ̄)... I have absolutely nothing to say~~ First 15 was alright, but afterwards just went downhill.... sigh \(--)/ マイッタ
Jun 24, 2012 2:45 PM

Jun 2012
The ending is sososososo bad !!!! Things just suddenly happen, wow... HATE, HATE, HATE!!!!!! I will forget what I have watched- its rediculous( ̄へ ̄). I dont know why Kawamori gives so much to Amata, everything just "Amata kun, Amata kun...", "Mikono san, Mikono san,"自己満足で ,とでもむっつく,むっつく,むっつく,むっつく!!!!!!こんなのアニメ嫌い (,,#゚Д゚):∴;'・,;`:ゴルァ!!
Sorry for the random Japanese, I just couldnt express myself. Sorry...m(_ _)m ゴメンナサイ
Takatsuki613Jun 24, 2012 2:59 PM
Jun 24, 2012 2:54 PM

Jul 2009
What ever happened to needing 3 pilots in aquarion?.... And poor poor original vectors.. Being consumed by EVOL/LOVE. I was more expecting both Amata and Kagura to be in the gatai with mikono.. At least Amagura, but noo, they let Amata win even though hes the same person as Kagura..
Jun 24, 2012 4:48 PM

Jul 2008
I really don't understand how people can like this series... or this poor excuse of a final ending. Overall, I'm really disappointed and wish I had never watched this series >>

Somehow Kagura goes through this personality change and he's suddenly okay with letting Mikono go and letting Amata have her? What's with that shit? He chases her around for 25 episodes and then suddenly is like 'Oh my love is not as real or as strong as Amata's, I give up!' That was complete BS right there and half assed writing.

Zessica fights destiny, continues to love and cherish Amata while always supporting him and gets a shit end. What does this show teach you? If you're not destined for that person, don't fight it because you'll never get with them- isn't that an absolutely great message? Zessica was an amazing character who didn't get anything she deserved. It would have been better if she had not existed in this series at all- I mean was there a real point to having her in show? It would have been fine without her and spared her all the shit she had to suffer through.

Aquarion EVOL: Love conquers all!*

*As long as your fated. - a quote from someone, very fitting.

Poor Zessica...

Mikono continued to remain completely and utterly useless as a character up until the very end- that was absolutely disappointing as well. I was expecting Amata and Mikono to get together, that was kind of obvious, but I was really hoping they would have died in the end, but that didn't happen. BTW- what was the point of Zessica liking Amata and Kagura liking Mikono if they both never had a chance with the people they liked? That was completely stupid and a waste for the series...

Overall, so much went wrong with this series. It had the potential to be good, as shown in the first half, but then it went horribly wrong... the best I'm giving this series overall is a 5 or 6, such a disappointment
Jun 24, 2012 4:58 PM
Sep 2011
MoonlitKaitou said:
I really don't understand how people can like this series...

I respect your opinion, but not this line. Probably you're consumed by your anger, cool down a bit will ya? Or who knows, a gay angel will come out from you. :)

Much better than the prequel I agree. Too bad Zessica lost the Aqua Lion.
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Jun 24, 2012 5:07 PM

Jul 2008
goblinmitzu said:
MoonlitKaitou said:
I really don't understand how people can like this series...

I respect your opinion, but not this line. Probably you're consumed by your anger, cool down a bit will ya? Or who knows, a gay angel will come out from you. :)

Much better than the prequel I agree. Too bad Zessica lost the Aqua Lion.

Lol, I'm really not that angry anymore- I feel disappointed and numb more than anything after watching this... .__.
I just can't bring myself to like it as much as I probably could have, it was a really big letdown. I'm unfortunately not the only one really upset by this series. You should read what people have been saying over at AnimeSuki.

But I respect that you liked the series- though I have to disagree since I liked Sousei a lot more ^^'
Jun 24, 2012 5:39 PM
Sep 2011
MoonlitKaitou said:
You should read what people have been saying over at AnimeSuki.

You didn't get my point. I don't need anyone's crap to force me which series I should like. And stop replying as if I completely disagree with you. Calm down. LOL
I'm a hater of every Protagonist in the anime I watch.
Oh God why are they so lame?

Tl;dr I just want to be the main character.
Cause I am perfect. ◕ ‿‿ ◕

by - O*****
Jun 24, 2012 5:59 PM

Apr 2012
Judging this episode alone, this was a good episode. Production values were there, and action scenes were great.

Now, Kagura's and Zessica's, especially Kagura's, sudden personality changes came off as rushed and half-assed. The big emotional scene didn't resonate with me because I didn't really care about Amata or Mikono.

Zen's "That's all folks!" moment at the end gave me a good laugh.
Jun 24, 2012 8:39 PM

Jul 2008
goblinmitzu said:
MoonlitKaitou said:
You should read what people have been saying over at AnimeSuki.

You didn't get my point. I don't need anyone's crap to force me which series I should like. And stop replying as if I completely disagree with you. Calm down. LOL

Umm... why are you telling me to calm down- I'm not even mad at you .__. ?

I'm sorry if you misinterpreted what I said, I didn't mean to come off that way. I was just stating that there are people who weren't happy with the series as a whole, you can like/dislike whatever series you're watching- why would should I or anyone force you or anybody else to like or dislike something?
Jun 24, 2012 9:27 PM
Jun 2012
I saw Animesuki Forums. O.O

Until the subs come out, I don't want to start evaluating the episode and show in general. I do want to address Zessica's ending. I think it was an excellent outcome for her. She was freed by Kagura, had mindsex with him and Amata, and may end up with Kagura or someone else.

Why is it that one sad expression makes her ending disappointing? She was mind raped by a gay angel who prayed on her insecurities and used her body to attack her friends. She's not going to be instantly okay and happy, and yet she is able to run out joyfully to meet Amata and Mikono.

It looks like pretty much everyone got some sort of happy ending, maybe even Mykage and Altair's denizens. We can say it's generic or poorly thought out, but I think we all knew how it would turn out.

And hey, is it illogical Mix would get her breasts back? She has the power of "spacial augmentation." ;D
Jun 24, 2012 11:36 PM

Jun 2009
well a crappy ending was expected so I'm not really disappointed at all...the first part of the show gets an 8 but the second a 3 or a 4...Overall I'll score it with a generous 6...thank good for the LOK final yesterday...Because of it I don't really care at all how Evol ended XD
The spring I met you,

The spring without you.
Jun 25, 2012 12:54 AM

May 2012
To be perfectly honest I seriously didn't notice the Evol/Love thing ...(I'm so slow =___=)

Amata x Mikino yay?

there romance just seems dull in comparison to all the side characters

Fudo is really the puppet master in this whole thing..

he couldv'e stopped mikage anytime he wanted and really they didn't explain why he gave up on Celiane
my only guess is that like amata he only loved her and not her reincarnations.

anyway i'm glad to see Andy and mix finaly union,
sharade x crea x Cayenne leave off on a happy note,
and even the teachers(?) i don't remeber there names had a little romance ;3

then we have Zesscia and kagura two people with unrequited love ;(....
who knows maybe they'll get together

in the end 4/5 so long aquraion evol love~

Jun 25, 2012 1:48 AM

Aug 2010
I can understand why people didn't like this season but I enjoyed it, a lot. I really didn't mind Kagura changing his mind all of the sudden. His mind was warped by Mykage for such a long time that he might actual become more normal now. Zessica didn't get screwed completely. Mykage even got a happy ending. One thing I would like to add is that Fudo/Appollonius really messed with everyone for 24,000 years. At the end he's essentially like "LOL, okay Toma/Mykage, let's get back together." Sort of messed up imo.
Jun 25, 2012 1:54 AM

Oct 2010
5/10 only giving it that high because i liked Fudo.
Jun 25, 2012 2:17 AM

Jan 2009
That was some cheesy super robot ending right there. Pretty fucking good stuff Kawamori. 8/10
Jun 25, 2012 2:41 AM

Sep 2011
Well I never watched the first season, only know parts of 1st season because of the background. This anime was pretty good, despite me knowing much about the 1st season. Prob would lower my score if I knew more about other season. 7/10 for me, Kagura changing his mind is just a wut.
TyrelMar 9, 2014 12:08 AM
Jun 25, 2012 2:58 AM
Apr 2011
god damn wat could have been... really sad ending for zessica. went through hell and back for amata and the only thing he said was "im sorry". cool story bro. zessica deserves better than that. also i have never and i mean NEVER seen a personality change so massive than wat i saw from kagura i mean wow a complete 180. wtf was that about felt so out of place. all in all would have given this anime a 10 but they amata went with the zombie of a character instead of the one that not only nearly gave her life for him once but also twice. oh well it was worth the watch....i guess
8/10 for suberb animation, sound, and character development (aside from mikono's sorry ass)
Jun 25, 2012 3:00 AM

May 2012
queenSwild said:
I loved that episode. :)

And I also loved that ending. I was afraid that Amata & Mikono were gonna end up like Shu & Inori. I'm really happy that they didn't. :)

Shu and Inori >.< don't even remind me... that was a really sad ending, I disliked it a lot especially since it could have been a happy one
Jun 25, 2012 3:03 AM

May 2011
_fantasticmrfox said:
Judging this episode alone, this was a good episode. Production values were there, and action scenes were great.

Now, Kagura's and Zessica's, especially Kagura's, sudden personality changes came off as rushed and half-assed. The big emotional scene didn't resonate with me because I didn't really care about Amata or Mikono.

Zen's "That's all folks!" moment at the end gave me a good laugh.

Yeah, I laugh when Zen said that at the end.

I love this ending, but overall 8/10
Jun 25, 2012 3:05 AM

May 2012
MoonlitKaitou. BTW- what was the point of Zessica liking Amata and Kagura liking Mikono if they both never had a chance with the people they liked? [/quote said:

They were just plot devices... which was sad of them to use them just for that purpose, but they developed these amazing two characters, and then poof they just turned them into nothing so that the man hero could get with the main "heroine" kinda stupid I agree...
Jun 25, 2012 3:11 AM

Jan 2009
nice ending i gave this anime an 8/10

Mix became a girl again lol the big bangs are back *sniffs*

Suomi is so hot to just stay as a nun so i love that she got a love life at the end too

Kagura and Zessica seems to be headed on love relationship and im fine with that

and lol its so obvious that Aquarion EVOL is just a reverse of Aquarion LOVE
degJun 25, 2012 3:16 AM
Jun 25, 2012 3:29 AM
Jun 2012
emmmm........
yeah, after fin watching final episode......
i jz can't help myself shouting : WHERE'S THE WEDDING IN MOURNING CLOTHES !!!!!!!
I jz like : what ? like that ? where's the wedding ceremony ?
I wan to see how amata interrupt the wedding >.< !!!!!

Jun 25, 2012 4:36 AM

Jan 2012
I'm actually feeling stupid becouse I never realized EVOL = LOVE. Anyway, it worked out just fine, the plot was great till the end. I especially liked that Mikono and Amata are together in the end. Mikage being gay was also unexpected lol. The show itself was an awesome watch. Too bad the plot seems all used up, probably won't get to see more Aquarion in the future.

Jun 25, 2012 4:48 AM

May 2012
for me..10/10 in ending bec i liked amataXmikono...for those who super hated the series...remember u watchin it for free..no shame no hate :-P
I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul.
People die no matter what even if you don't want.Memento Mori~
Jun 25, 2012 4:59 AM

Jun 2008
Kagura x Zessica FTW. As friends or lovers, dont care, from the love polygon, Kagura & Zessica are the ones who deserve my respect for their selfless love for Mikono & Amata, when Mikono & Amata didnt give a shit for them. Zessica my baby;_; Kagura my doggy;_; mama is here*hugs them*

Just almost as I predicted. To me still the best chara of the whole show was Jin.

Mikono x Amata deserve each other they´re so so boring after all.

Fudo, guess you´ll have to find another Celiane.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Jun 25, 2012 5:08 AM
Jun 2012
MoonlitKaitou said:
Somehow Kagura goes through this personality change and he's suddenly okay with letting Mikono go and letting Amata have her? What's with that shit? He chases her around for 25 episodes and then suddenly is like 'Oh my love is not as real or as strong as Amata's, I give up!' That was complete BS right there and half assed writing.

totally agree.
u give up because u know someone love her more than u ?
then what for u work so hard for her ? even u choose the girl instead of the altair ?
bt suddenly give up so easy ?
then what happen if apollonius appear and say he want reunion with silvie after 24000 years ?

freaking funny !!
Jun 25, 2012 5:24 AM
Apr 2012
Good anime and good theme.

Wedding scene wouldve been great

Evol Love was so obvious if you were able to get the whole theme of the anime

Zessica- "Get a room, you two..." saddest and funniest line in this episode >.>

Oh and Commander Fudo is Apollonius from 24,000 years ago >.>
Jun 25, 2012 5:26 AM

May 2012
Orulyon said:

Mikono x Amata deserve each other they´re so so boring after all.

Fudo, guess you´ll have to find another Celiane.

whahaha ;-D
I am the master of my fate, the captain of my soul.
People die no matter what even if you don't want.Memento Mori~
Jun 25, 2012 5:37 AM

Aug 2008
This was so, so bad. These last 5 or so episodes completely ruined the whole series for me. Lines alone were bad enough and when you add this whole fag and dog stuff... Now I need some mind bleach...
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 25, 2012 6:52 AM

Jun 2007
lol

i like happy endings. and i liked amata x mikono. so i loved the ending. i throughly enjoyed the corny-ness of it all as well. it's just not aquarion without corny mecha action driven by melodramatic destiny/love crap.

i really don't see the reason why so many people hate mikono. no one get me wrong, i am not going to say it's wrong and shouldn't do it, but i guess i am allowed a voice of opinion. people say they hate her because she was a useless woman who was indecisive and had only the role of hosting silvie (and if it wasn't because of this, she would be one of those characters that no one will ever know the names of). and that she destroyed amata's relationship with zessica.... first one i get..... but because zessica got a lonely ending? kagura aside... amata had proper feelings for mikono. he related to her. even before he even thought of themselves as reincarnations. the whole story was amata progressively liking mikono more and more, and well.... people can dislike it all they want, but whether to complain about zessica drawing the short stick and not getting it on with amata... i believe even she knew she didn't stand a chance.

and about kagura making the character change. i agree. unexpected. not unliked, but unexpected. it felt as if, instead of just mixing with amata, those two sort of exchanged bits of personalities. amata became more decisive, and forward, while kagura got a glimpse of kindness. for one, kagura had been all "this smelly wench is the only thing important to me". but even having to kill his own father must have started some sort of emotional change. i mean, there were hints of him being a kind being just controlled by the most unlikeable character in this whole story. but i agree in that... rather than openly and happily accepting amata and mikono, he should at least have been reluctant. if anything, i expected zessica to give the last push because of the regret and bad vibe she caused (and mainly accepting that amata would never think about getting it on with her).

but meh. all in all. it was throughly enjoyable and it filled me with happiness to see amata and mikono. specially seeing mikono reciprocrate those feelings. and seeing her hair down. she looks far better like that.
and i have to admit.... i never even thought of the possibility of evol = love backwards until today. OTL
Jun 25, 2012 7:20 AM
Jan 2011
Yes, Amata X Mikono arc.
Jun 25, 2012 7:51 AM

Jan 2011
At least Mix got her titties back...
Jun 25, 2012 8:58 AM

Jun 2012
From my Judgement on Aqurion Evol.

Character Design - 9/10 (No doubt I really love the characters. Mostly for Zessica, MIX & Crea )
Action - 8/10 (I love the action and mostly on the Ending)
Story - 5/10 (I'm really disappointed on the twist of story, coz its complicated from season 1)
Romance - 2/10 (I don't want to comment on this. Coz its hard to put a words to explain why I'm really not like the romance of this.)

This is my criteria of how I love this episode. If you ask me? I guess I love Season 1 than this. --Well if came on Story.

*The question is on my mind. If Fudo Zen is Apollonius, then who is the Angel freak show on back of Apollon in Season 1 Episode 1. = =?
*Wish if Zessica is the one who inherit the soul of Silvie, coz for me, Celiane, Silvie & Zessica is mostly had similar characteristic compare to Mikono. Coz for me Mikono is an Airhead.
*But atleast its not mostly disappointed, coz I'm fan of MIX x Andy. Atleast they back together & MIX became girl again. But for what I saw Episode 26, I hope is just only myself. But in part of her body the Big Bang is the only things the she didn't have back, coz I saw it they are small. (Well I guess coz she wearing a shirt)
*I hoping for good episode for Zessica atleast and also for Kagura.
Well its not bad if Zessica x Kagura. Right?
*Good for Mikono x Amata coz for me. They both Airheads.
*Correction for someone who fellow fan of Aquarion that say "It's Good that no one dies." LOL! There is someone, its Shrade.

Just correct me if I'm wrong okay. Hope no one mad at me. =P
romerskie86Jun 25, 2012 9:31 AM
Jun 25, 2012 9:18 AM

Sep 2008
well, i'm a bit disapointed on this, just a bit, cause i wasnt expecting anything that great after finding out one of the coolest characters i've seen was a dog and not a legendary angel, but oh well, i can't say i didnt enjoyed the series, i wont remember it as much as the original one, but hey, at least they played the original song (which i "evol"ed)

aquarion love, sure, why not, at east geparda was cool, and shrade i sstill awsome even if hee is dead

well, still thanks for the ...series, at least i remembered how cool was the original, i 'll even rewatch sousei, so thanks =)
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jun 25, 2012 9:27 AM

Jun 2011
i feel stupid not realizing the whole "love story" and opposites, and whole other details that EVOL was backwards for LOVE.

Jun 25, 2012 9:31 AM

Jun 2012
Zero_r2 said:
well, still thanks for the ...series, at least i remembered how cool was the original, i 'll even rewatch sousei, so thanks =)

Your Right!
Jun 25, 2012 9:38 AM
May 2012
Finally, thank god it's over. See in you hell, MYKAGE.

It's official, folks.

It has become an another Guilty Crown especially Scenarios with same Seiyuus. I mean god, these stupid GC flashbacks... urge to kill.... rising....
JafriZinJun 25, 2012 9:52 AM
Jun 25, 2012 9:54 AM

Jun 2012
Finally its finished.... So disappointed...why Amata always get blessed with love?He just get everything he wants!!! So bloody annoying. Look at kagura, his parents ignored him, Alicia even called him the "other", he lost Silive, lost everything. Anyways just finished tosogare Otome, so good good good, it rescued me from despair of the Evol series.
Takatsuki613Jun 25, 2012 10:03 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

44 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 10:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.