Forum Settings
Forums

Author Reveals Manga Naruto is Approaching the Climax

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 25, 2012 11:46 AM

Jul 2007
He knows how it will end not WHEN it will end, so maybe we got a couple of years before seeing that ending. LOL
Jun 25, 2012 4:04 PM

Jan 2012
I hate the hypocrits that talk trash about this yet still watch it,anyway Imma miss this manga
Jun 25, 2012 4:16 PM

Jan 2012
Tiago97 said:
Airglow said:
All that needs to end now is Bleach, One Piece, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Oh, and Detective Conan, if it'a still going.

Why?

I don't know about the rest . but detective conan got to end asap . They been really dragging it , I can't tell you how much bucks I wasted on the comic, buying original volume . Gave up on it .
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Jun 25, 2012 4:35 PM
Oct 2011
Spacebar said:

Tiago97 said:
Airglow said:
All that needs to end now is Bleach, One Piece, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Oh, and Detective Conan, if it'a still going.

Why?

I don't know about the rest . but detective conan got to end asap . They been really dragging it , I can't tell you how much bucks I wasted on the comic, buying original volume . Gave up on it .
Aoyama also stated that he'd thought about an end for Detective Conan, but its rankings in Japan as far as I know are even better than One Piece, also its anime is almost every week in the top 5, so it's probably gonna last even longer than One Piece.
Jun 25, 2012 6:10 PM
Nov 2007
I'd really like to see Naruto as a Hokage a few episodes as he defends his village.
Jun 25, 2012 8:32 PM

Dec 2011
Seik0n said:
I'd really like to see Naruto as a Hokage a few episodes as he defends his village.

Yes!!! I'd love to see Naruto as Hokage! I can't see it happening in the present or near future of the story, but I'd actually be disappointed if this never happens considering it's been a huge focus as Naruto's first dream and goal before bringing back Sasuke took precedence. I hope there's at least some epilogue into the future where this was the case.
Jun 25, 2012 8:36 PM

Jan 2012
I just really want to see Sasuke dies like a dog, that's my only wish . But seeing Naruto being a hokage will give the series a good satisfactory end for me .
Jun 25, 2012 8:52 PM

Feb 2008
It will probably still be another 2 years before it actually ends. I'll marathon the manga then.
Jun 26, 2012 12:41 AM

Apr 2012
this is it...
After spending years reading
Jun 26, 2012 12:48 AM

Mar 2012
Its ending now? But we are expecting it, or at least I was. This will be the best place to end with the war and final battle with Madara/Tobi/Sasuke, w/e.

A good action shounen manga with epic fights despite the confusing plot.

But I found highly retarded how its gonna end earlier than Bleach? I wonder what the hell is Kubo thinking dragging the story more.. but it did turn interesting.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jun 26, 2012 12:57 AM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
What?! Noo!
Jun 26, 2012 1:59 AM

Jan 2012
We all knew this was gonna happen someday.. still can't believe it's happening.

Seconding the Naruto response pic above.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2012 2:01 AM

Sep 2011
iron-arny said:
first bleach, then naruto...don´t tell me one piece is next ...

No. It's going to continue for an another decade
"Justice Never Dies!" - Kenji Endou, 20th century Boys
Jun 26, 2012 4:56 AM

Dec 2008
Well, I hope he pulls a good ending to this.
Jun 26, 2012 8:33 AM
Feb 2010
GodlyKyon said:
iron-arny said:
first bleach, then naruto...don´t tell me one piece is next ...

No. It's going to continue for an another decade

For the last time: so is Bleach.

Seik0n said:

It's been clear since long ago that Naruto will become Hokage and Luffy Pirate King. The only question is how it will happen and what else.
Jun 26, 2012 8:44 AM

Oct 2008
It will be weird waking up at Wednesdays and not seeing both Naruto and Bleach... At least Naruto might end in good way, something we can't say this for other mangas *looks at Kubo with rage*.
Jun 26, 2012 10:29 PM

Jan 2012
Candor said:
Spacebar said:

Tiago97 said:
Airglow said:

Why?

Aoyama also stated that he'd thought about an end for Detective Conan, but its rankings in Japan as far as I know are even better than One Piece, also its anime is almost every week in the top 5, so it's probably gonna last even longer than One Piece.

Screw Gosho Aoyama , he's some greedy bastard . After if Conan is longer than one piece , it will be the first anime to hit the 3 ''0's '' mark , which is 1000+ episodes *facepalm* Its already at 650+ ........
Jun 26, 2012 11:53 PM

May 2012
finally... naruto will end... only narutards will berserk out cause they want more... more sasuke X naruto LOL

seriously, this is great news... naruto is already dead ages ago... and its outdated too... naruto has become for the childish folks... and for narutard ones... what's the use of extending it while you could have finished the story along while ago?

http://randomc.net/2008/04/06/nabari-no-ou-01/
"If your only point of reference for ninja anime is Naruto, then consider Nabari no Ou to have a much more mature feel to it than that. It has a very appealing mix of action and comedy to go along with its ninja plot, and I thought the action sequences in particular were animated quite well." --- Omni
Please like Joshiraku Facebook Fanpage by clicking the image below!

Thank you very much!
Jun 27, 2012 12:04 AM

Dec 2011
TheCommonSense said:
finally... naruto will end... only narutards will berserk out cause they want more... more sasuke X naruto LOL

seriously, this is great news... naruto is already dead ages ago... and its outdated too... naruto has become for the childish folks... and for narutard ones... what's the use of extending it while you could have finished the story along while ago?

http://randomc.net/2008/04/06/nabari-no-ou-01/
"If your only point of reference for ninja anime is Naruto, then consider Nabari no Ou to have a much more mature feel to it than that. It has a very appealing mix of action and comedy to go along with its ninja plot, and I thought the action sequences in particular were animated quite well." --- Omni

Haters gonna hate.
Jun 27, 2012 2:36 AM
Oct 2011
Spacebar said:
Candor said:
Spacebar said:

Tiago97 said:
Airglow said:

Why?

Screw Gosho Aoyama , he's some greedy bastard . After if Conan is longer than one piece , it will be the first anime to hit the 3 ''0's '' mark , which is 1000+ episodes *facepalm* Its already at 650+ ........
There are anime in japan that has more than 1000 episodes, for example Sazae-san (6000+, still on-going), or the one I watched when I was a kid, Doraemon (2000+, on-going). In any case both Detective Conan and One Piece might reach the 1000 mark, I'm not sure about One Piece but in Detective Conan's case it's too likely to happen.
Jun 27, 2012 12:21 PM
Apr 2010
Good. Hopefully Hitman Reborn will also end soon so that maybe the rest of the manga will get animated.
Jun 27, 2012 7:55 PM

Jan 2012
Candor said:
Spacebar said:
Candor said:
Spacebar said:

Tiago97 said:
Airglow said:

Why?

There are anime in japan that has more than 1000 episodes, for example Sazae-san (6000+, still on-going), or the one I watched when I was a kid, Doraemon (2000+, on-going). In any case both Detective Conan and One Piece might reach the 1000 mark, I'm not sure about One Piece but in Detective Conan's case it's too likely to happen.

6000+ .........are they like 5 minute episodes lol ? Doreamon manga > Anime , anytime anywhere . Too bad the author is dead, it used to be my childhood . The problem with Conan is that it has a plot , IT HAS A PLOT . Doreamon has no plots ,it s just fun fun fun . Thus i wont mind doreamon having a 2000+ episodes as its just for the laughs . But conan in the other hand .......

Logic of Conan : Has a plot but only happen every 50 episode once , most of the time .
Jun 28, 2012 2:05 AM
Oct 2011
Spacebar said:

Conan has the mystery. I for example have continued reading Conan a couple of months ago, I used to read it for the plot, but after continuing it I started reading a case every day, whether it has something with the plot or not I enjoy it. The reason is that I start thinking about the case too, considering the clues that are shown, thus I think the cases being somehow realistic (some are realistic but crazy) and Conan solving them in a logical way is a plus, not like some other mysteries out there.

The way Aoyama is showing the plot is something I find funny actually; although you see some episodes/chapters about the plot, it hardly moves forward, they're still fun though. But seriously try reading/watching Conan without thinking much about the plot, it's way more fun this way.
Jun 28, 2012 3:35 AM

Jan 2012
Candor said:
Spacebar said:

Conan has the mystery. I for example have continued reading Conan a couple of months ago, I used to read it for the plot, but after continuing it I started reading a case every day, whether it has something with the plot or not I enjoy it. The reason is that I start thinking about the case too, considering the clues that are shown, thus I think the cases being somehow realistic (some are realistic but crazy) and Conan solving them in a logical way is a plus, not like some other mysteries out there.

The way Aoyama is showing the plot is something I find funny actually; although you see some episodes/chapters about the plot, it hardly moves forward, they're still fun though. But seriously try reading/watching Conan without thinking much about the plot, it's way more fun this way.

Lol I can't even count the number of times Mori got drugged by Conan needle watch . Seriously , all the time .I pity Mori in many ways . But sometimes , Mori is able to solve the case himself . Btw, those kids detective group are just a waste of time .

K, back to topic .

You were saying that conan has the best criminal investigation ? If you want a good mystery detective manga , read the manga or watch the anime of Kindaichi . Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo is one of those anime/manga that seems to be forgotten in the mainstream of things. It is precursary to works like Detective Conan. They show a nice progression of the detective genre over in Japanese Anime/Manga.

Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo is a bit more mature than Detective Conan, but both of them involve teen detectives that try figure out murders that take place. Both of them are also very suspenseful and those who like Detective Conan should definitely check out Kidainchi Shounen no Jikenbo.

^That sums it all
Note; I read all of its manga and collected it . The case imo is better than conan . And it ain't fucking dragging . The main character is awesome and he's very funny .
I highly suggest you to read the manga . (http://myanimelist.net/manga/393/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_-_File_Series)
or the anime (http://myanimelist.net/anime/2076/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_(1997))

Generally , I prefer manga > anime . Its my childhood manga and its better than conan imo . I collect both of the series but Kindaichi is superior imo .
Kappa-ingJun 28, 2012 3:39 AM
Jun 28, 2012 5:53 AM

Feb 2008
I honestly hope all of the top three shounen will end in the shortest time possible.

Naruto has proven to be quite amazing actually, it never sucked so much, and this last arc is pretty good. Also, it seems that Kishimoto knows where to end, he doesn't get blinded by money, like Oda or Kubo.

As for the One Piece and Bleach, I hope they end as soon as possible. Bleach is doomed to fail hard, there is no way Kubo can bring it back to quarter of quality it had in the beginning. And One Piece is dragging too much. It's getting more and more boring, more and more repetitive. Kill it while it still has some dignity left.

Also, KHR! could end soon and get animated. The last arc, that is. That'd be satisfactory. And then we can move to new fresh shounen titles.
Jun 28, 2012 9:00 AM
Oct 2011
@
Spacebar said:
Candor said:
Spacebar said:

Lol I can't even count the number of times Mori got drugged by Conan needle watch . Seriously , all the time .I pity Mori in many ways . But sometimes , Mori is able to solve the case himself . Btw, those kids detective group are just a waste of time .

K, back to topic .

You were saying that conan has the best criminal investigation ? If you want a good mystery detective manga , read the manga or watch the anime of Kindaichi . Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo is one of those anime/manga that seems to be forgotten in the mainstream of things. It is precursary to works like Detective Conan. They show a nice progression of the detective genre over in Japanese Anime/Manga.

Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo is a bit more mature than Detective Conan, but both of them involve teen detectives that try figure out murders that take place. Both of them are also very suspenseful and those who like Detective Conan should definitely check out Kidainchi Shounen no Jikenbo.

^That sums it all
Note; I read all of its manga and collected it . The case imo is better than conan . And it ain't fucking dragging . The main character is awesome and he's very funny .
I highly suggest you to read the manga . (http://myanimelist.net/manga/393/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_-_File_Series)
or the anime (http://myanimelist.net/anime/2076/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_(1997))

Generally , I prefer manga > anime . Its my childhood manga and its better than conan imo . I collect both of the series but Kindaichi is superior imo .

I don't remember saying they're the best, but I would say DC is appealing for the young people. On a side note, about Mori, I wonder if he's gonna get a tumor or something from that needle, although I don't think Aoyama is concentrating on these little details much.

Anyway I'm gonna try that Kindaichi manga you mentioned.
Jun 28, 2012 3:30 PM

Dec 2008
I'm glad its coming to an end, feels like things have been dragged out way too much. At least with Bleach a new arc was started, even if it is linked with previous stuff.
Jun 28, 2012 9:27 PM

Feb 2010
It better end in Sasgay's death.

Jun 30, 2012 10:45 PM

Jul 2007
For me, the climax had already been reached right when Sasuke left. The anime isnt bad per se, but its just not really interesting since then.
Jul 1, 2012 12:31 AM
Sep 2009
My sole-reason for reading the Manga is to see Hinata and Naruto together. And from the last panel, with Hinata in it, I'm guessing Hinata will finally confess her feelings w/o naruto going berserk soon after. (Thus forgetting the confession) Something major has to happen between those two before I can satisfied with this Anime/Manga ending.
Jul 8, 2012 1:06 PM
May 2012
Finally we getting to the end, if they dragged it out after the war,by creating some new enemy it would just be the same old thing. Bleach is also in its final arc,but it seems it will be rather long.

Jul 8, 2012 1:17 PM

Sep 2011
zuum said:
My sole-reason for reading the Manga is to see Hinata and Naruto together. And from the last panel, with Hinata in it, I'm guessing Hinata will finally confess her feelings w/o naruto going berserk soon after. (Thus forgetting the confession) Something major has to happen between those two before I can satisfied with this Anime/Manga ending.
I remember the creator really pushing for people to like sakura as a heroine aka the love interest, but i think after he tried to make her appeal to more people and she didnt he probably did write it in the end that hinata and naruto would get together, that ore he will take the easy and smart way out, kill off naruto.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 8, 2012 2:56 PM

Jan 2010
Just started reading the manga.
Might even be done catching it up when it's about to end.
Kinda sad that all the long shounen series are ending. :C
Jul 9, 2012 7:41 AM

Nov 2010
Even though it's probably better that several long running mangas are ending,
I still feel sad. Man, there goes my childhood!
Jul 9, 2012 6:50 PM

Jan 2012
AlanViBritannia said:
I honestly hope all of the top three shounen will end in the shortest time possible.

Naruto has proven to be quite amazing actually, it never sucked so much, and this last arc is pretty good.

And this right here negates your entire post.
The fourth shinobi war arc has been lackluster and mediocre. Absolutely laughable.
Jul 9, 2012 6:59 PM

Nov 2011
People proclaiming the Big 3 is coming to a close not even close..
Naruto still has to get to that climax and end so that will be a bit, One Piece still has a good 10 years and the current Bleach Arc in the manga is supposed to be LONGER then the arancar arc which took about 5 years to complete. Which then they are going to animate so we'll probably be seeing Bleach and OP going years from now still.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 9, 2012 7:44 PM

Nov 2011
Naruto has been around since 1999, about 13 years now. Not only that, new anime becomes popularized and pushes older anime out MUCH quicker than it did even 5 years ago, and I think Kishimoto realizes that Naruto's fandom has significantly died down.

He's making the smart choice.
Jul 10, 2012 12:04 AM

Jul 2007
AlanViBritannia said:

Naruto has proven to be quite amazing actually, it never sucked so much, and this last arc is pretty good. Also, it seems that Kishimoto knows where to end, he doesn't get blinded by money, like Oda or Kubo.

As for the One Piece and Bleach, I hope they end as soon as possible. Bleach is doomed to fail hard, there is no way Kubo can bring it back to quarter of quality it had in the beginning. And One Piece is dragging too much. It's getting more and more boring, more and more repetitive. Kill it while it still has some dignity left.

Also, KHR! could end soon and get animated. The last arc, that is. That'd be satisfactory. And then we can move to new fresh shounen titles.

Which are? give me some recs of some new popular manga shonens, cause i want to get a head start, post on my wall.

Jul 10, 2012 1:05 AM
Jul 2018
AlanViBritannia said:

What? OP has only kept getting better overall, certain arcs drag that is true but the overall story isn't dragging at all, and there is still so much to do. You say Oda is blinded by money but it's pretty clear the series has been well thought out, he certainly isn't pulling shit out of his ass to extend the show like Bleach. Heck you yourself even have it rated as a 9. Not really sure where you are coming from with any of that.

If the more and more boring thing is because of Fishman Island then all i have to say is the arc after it has been great so far.
removed-userJul 10, 2012 1:28 AM
Jul 10, 2012 2:49 AM

Jul 2010
Happy and sad to hear that Naruto will be ending. I'll be waiting for this "more exciting" part of the story. That whole ninja war arc was a let down.
Jul 11, 2012 3:54 AM

Dec 2010
I'm just hoping the manga doesn't end up like Mahou Sensei Negima! Impress me, Kishi.
Jul 12, 2012 9:34 PM

Mar 2011
kjra92 said:
I'm just hoping the manga doesn't end up like Mahou Sensei Negima! Impress me, Kishi.

Argh! Don't reminfd me of MSN!

I loved that manga but that ending....

It was like being a proud dad seeing his daughter graduate from university with a first class medical degree only to be informed she was going to be a stripper...
Jul 13, 2012 11:39 PM

May 2012
I love Naruto but this War's been extremley lame. The fact that Madara hasn't managed to kill at least one of the Kage's is ridiculous. I mean really, he's got an immortal body now and each of his attacks blow up mountains. Barely anyone's died during this whole war although the odds were supposedly hugely against them. Glad it's coming to an end but really hoping Sauske doesn't chicken out of his fight with Naruto. This whole soul searching journey he's going on just seems like a way to stretch things out even more.
Jul 16, 2012 3:57 AM
Jul 2011
sticking till the end...
can't imagine for the ending.. maybe it'll be tragic.. maybe it'll be happy ending..
who'll end up with who.. ughhh... i can't imagine my favorite manga/anime to end...
Jul 21, 2012 9:25 AM

Oct 2011
Probably I'll marathon the entire manga if it ended. I never red it properly
Jul 22, 2012 12:21 AM

Apr 2009
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-21/kishimoto/naruto-manga-to-continue-longer-than-1.5-years

Oh, for fucks sake. Why would you stretch this boring arc out for over another year? Only the endfight and the bullshit plot with Sasuke is left. How is that enough for 60 chapters? This will be more drawn out than the final fight against Naraku...
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 22, 2012 12:28 AM

Oct 2011
Nidhoeggr said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-07-21/kishimoto/naruto-manga-to-continue-longer-than-1.5-years

Oh, for fucks sake. Why would you stretch this boring arc out for over another year? Only the endfight and the bullshit plot with Sasuke is left. How is that enough for 60 chapters? This will be more drawn out than the final fight against Naraku...

I read the article on Sayian Island (they translated it) & apparently,he's doing what ever comes to his mind.He thought up the ending,but getting there is what he's thinking about.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/07/masashi-kishimoto-naruto-still-has-more-surprises-left/
My Devianart

Oh & Space Brothers is still the best anime ever,in my opinion.Even when competing with Attack on Titan.
Jul 22, 2012 1:58 AM

Apr 2009
Jeddy017 said:

I read the article on Sayian Island (they translated it) & apparently,he's doing what ever comes to his mind.

This doesn't come as a suprise when you look at the quality of the writing. Sad how people will remember this as a second Dragonball in the US. Such a bad role model...

But we can at least hope that he doesn't plan to expand his horrible one-shot Bench.
NidhoeggrJul 22, 2012 2:22 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 22, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2008
I was under the impression that "approaching the climax" meant maybe 20 more chapters at most. Now all of sudden we're hearing that it'll continue for more than a year. I hope things start getting more tragic and serious.
Jul 22, 2012 1:19 PM

May 2010
Somebody is actually surprised about it? I was sure that it will be about 2 years, so I was pretty close.
Nidhoeggr said:

But we can at least hope that he doesn't plan to expand his horrible one-shot Bench

He wanted to make manga about ramen at the begining, so maybe something about food this time? :D
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Yuri!!! on Ice: Ice Adolescence' Anime Movie Cancels Production ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

70 by dodoxdo97 »»
29 minutes ago

» TAAF 2024 Anime of the Year Winners Announced

Snow - 10 hours ago

3 by Maumuu »»
3 hours ago

» Manga 'Dungeon Meshi' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - Aug 9, 2022

53 by Dark_Reunion007 »»
7 hours ago

» 'Wind Breaker' Announces Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

4 by Memore »»
Yesterday, 11:26 PM

» Manga 'Ane Naru Mono' Gets OVA Adaptation

Vindstot - Jan 5, 2020

28 by lucio54 »»
Yesterday, 10:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.