Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion


Nov 22, 2012 8:11 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 27
Fate/Zero
Great ending for this masterpiece, but i think it would've been way better if it wasn't a prequel for F/SN
any way the last Shiro part made me eager to watch F/SN but as I've seen, the fans are not pleased with the anime and i'm not in a good mode to read novels, so what shall i do to know the story ?
there is two recap ova's for F/SN shall i watch them or they're as bad as the anime
and what about the movie is it watchable or what ?
 
Nov 23, 2012 1:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
TsuYoKu_Mirai said:
Fate/Zero
Great ending for this masterpiece, but i think it would've been way better if it wasn't a prequel for F/SN
any way the last Shiro part made me eager to watch F/SN but as I've seen, the fans are not pleased with the anime and i'm not in a good mode to read novels, so what shall i do to know the story ?
there is two recap ova's for F/SN shall i watch them or they're as bad as the anime
and what about the movie is it watchable or what ?


Lets just say that you have to get in a good mood and read the visual novel.

FSN anime is less than 1/3 of the story,FSN recaps even less(duh), as for the movie,story wise,it's worse than the anime.Just pretty animation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 23, 2012 3:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 2161
I want my UBW remake -.-
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
 
Nov 24, 2012 8:05 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 25566
Quite a decent ending, quite allot of action and a nice dramatic ending! I think this is quite a nice prequel to Fate/stay night so lets see where this beginning proceeds in the next!

In general it was quite nice! Great action and nice information I especially liked the backstory with the zombies for a reason. Some episodes where rather boring but all by all it was a nice second season! Slightly better than the first 12 episodes! That's why I'm giving this an 8/10!
 
Nov 26, 2012 8:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
so, why should I play F/SN instead of watching the anime? Is it that bad?
 
Nov 26, 2012 10:21 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3817
MagnusPancada said:
so, why should I play F/SN instead of watching the anime? Is it that bad?


Well for one it only covers 1 route out of 3.
 
Nov 26, 2012 12:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Ragna92 said:
MagnusPancada said:
so, why should I play F/SN instead of watching the anime? Is it that bad?


Well for one it only covers 1 route out of 3.

For two,yes it's that bad.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Nov 26, 2012 4:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 9
ssjokg said:
Ragna92 said:
MagnusPancada said:
so, why should I play F/SN instead of watching the anime? Is it that bad?


Well for one it only covers 1 route out of 3.

For two,yes it's that bad.


lol, okay, will play the VN ASAP.
Thank you both ^^
 
Dec 2, 2012 12:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 26
It was an amazing show, too bad it's over. ;_;
 
Dec 12, 2012 5:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 4139
HAHAHAHA KOTOMINE'S ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6383
Tyestor said:
HAHAHAHA KOTOMINE'S ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA


That scene made me laugh pretty hard.

I will now watch fate/stay night, it cant be as bad as you all claim.

As for Fate/Zero, this second season was better than the first, a lot of emotion and of course the flawless visuals. Ending was quite sad, felt bad that he never saw his daughter again and I think the ending implied that he was dying?

10/10
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Shuhan said:
Tyestor said:
HAHAHAHA KOTOMINE'S ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA


That scene made me laugh pretty hard.

I will now watch fate/stay night, it cant be as bad as you all claim.

As for Fate/Zero, this second season was better than the first, a lot of emotion and of course the flawless visuals. Ending was quite sad, felt bad that he never saw his daughter again and I think the ending implied that he was dying?

10/10
FSN is so bad.
He died right after he said his last words to Shirou.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:34 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6383
ssjokg said:
Shuhan said:
Tyestor said:
HAHAHAHA KOTOMINE'S ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA


That scene made me laugh pretty hard.

I will now watch fate/stay night, it cant be as bad as you all claim.

As for Fate/Zero, this second season was better than the first, a lot of emotion and of course the flawless visuals. Ending was quite sad, felt bad that he never saw his daughter again and I think the ending implied that he was dying?

10/10
FSN is so bad.
He died right after he said his last words to Shirou.


Dat quick response, thanks for the info. What about FSN is so bad? Did they botch the plot or something?
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:43 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Shuhan said:
ssjokg said:
Shuhan said:
Tyestor said:
HAHAHAHA KOTOMINE'S ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH GOD HAHAHAHAHAHA


That scene made me laugh pretty hard.

I will now watch fate/stay night, it cant be as bad as you all claim.

As for Fate/Zero, this second season was better than the first, a lot of emotion and of course the flawless visuals. Ending was quite sad, felt bad that he never saw his daughter again and I think the ending implied that he was dying?

10/10
FSN is so bad.
He died right after he said his last words to Shirou.


Dat quick response, thanks for the info. What about FSN is so bad? Did they botch the plot or something?
The char development sucks.Shirou for example seems like a misogynistic prick and not to mention the random Sakura filler before the end.Dog Days has better pace and entertainment value.

From your profile I see that you started VNs so try the original source instead of the anime
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:48 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4833



listen to ssj play the vn
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:50 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6383
ssjokg said:
The char development sucks.Shirou for example seems like a misogynistic prick and not to mention the random Sakura filler before the end.Dog Days has better pace and entertainment value.

From your profile I see that you started VNs so try the original source instead of the anime


I'll give it a go I guess. Thanks again.
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 6383
JavierR said:



listen to ssj play the vn


oh my lord that was brutal visually.
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
JavierR said:



listen to ssj play the vn
I still dont get this.I mean WHY????

Awkward sex or DEEN dragon?

I will take the awkward sex....
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Dec 24, 2012 9:58 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 4833
I still dont understand myself, makes almost as much sense as this

 
Dec 25, 2012 11:06 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 60
That was brutal...and brilliant...and tragic...and beautiful. 5/5 for the ep, an easy 10/10 for the series.

It's very difficult to watch F/SN right now, the older show carries so much less power.
 
Dec 26, 2012 8:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 37
A well deserved 10/10.

"Kerry, what kind of an adult you want to be when you grow up?"

"Well...

I want to be a hero."
 
Jan 4, 2013 4:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 135
I thoroughly enjoyed the series, but the final episode IMO was shit. I understand that it's purpose was to set up for Stay Night, but damn, it made things overly confusing.
 
Jan 4, 2013 4:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Wolfesscythe said:
I thoroughly enjoyed the series, but the final episode IMO was shit. I understand that it's purpose was to set up for Stay Night, but damn, it made things overly confusing.

How?Why?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Jan 12, 2013 3:00 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 35
I think the guile video just made me forget why i came back to this forum nonetheless made the trip back here worth it.
Shirou you and me... are one of the same

 
Jan 17, 2013 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 764
what the hell with this ending?! grail is destroyed? so for what purpose they struggle? huh i expect too much with this 8.6+ anime.... waste of my time!!! i never watch fate stay night for its sequel but this story is enough for me.. i leave!



 
Jan 18, 2013 7:10 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 544
ryshin said:
what the hell with this ending?! grail is destroyed? so for what purpose they struggle? huh i expect too much with this 8.6+ anime.... waste of my time!!! i never watch fate stay night for its sequel but this story is enough for me.. i leave!


Death note
 
Jan 19, 2013 12:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 764
sagdashin said:
ryshin said:
what the hell with this ending?! grail is destroyed? so for what purpose they struggle? huh i expect too much with this 8.6+ anime.... waste of my time!!! i never watch fate stay night for its sequel but this story is enough for me.. i leave!


Death note


i just want to ask


so just tell me what is the main purpose of this anime? if it's not to find grail so what? many people dies just for nothing is such a waste effort. to tell the truth i want to give this anime 10 rating based on great and welldone animation. but i change my mind after i watch the ending. what is it? i felt so sorry to saber who believe to her own master but he betray her. yeah i loved saber so much thats why i give this poor rating. and one othat minus poin is when i saw lancer died with such a non sense cause. i poor for him.but it just my opinion when people give high rating i just want to stay as it is.



Modified by ryshin, Jan 19, 2013 1:37 AM



 
Jan 20, 2013 9:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 3648
ryshin said:
sagdashin said:
ryshin said:
what the hell with this ending?! grail is destroyed? so for what purpose they struggle? huh i expect too much with this 8.6+ anime.... waste of my time!!! i never watch fate stay night for its sequel but this story is enough for me.. i leave!


Death note


i just want to ask


so just tell me what is the main purpose of this anime? if it's not to find grail so what? many people dies just for nothing is such a waste effort. to tell the truth i want to give this anime 10 rating based on great and welldone animation. but i change my mind after i watch the ending. what is it? i felt so sorry to saber who believe to her own master but he betray her. yeah i loved saber so much thats why i give this poor rating. and one othat minus poin is when i saw lancer died with such a non sense cause. i poor for him.but it just my opinion when people give high rating i just want to stay as it is.




As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
 
Jan 23, 2013 10:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 14604
A good anime I guess ... it had some extremely cheesy moments and ... ridiculous moments, like when Saber is chasing Rider on the motorcycle, but I guess other than that it was pretty good.

Think that it's a shame that the sequel (Fate/Stay Night) was done so poorly ... and gonna assume that the VN is MUCH MUCH MUCH better but ... Didn't like the plot enough to go look in to it ... overall would give this like an 8/10, it had some good moments but the fight scenes were .... well almost all boring, very little movement (and when their was it was usually a face shot with the background zooming behind them) ... before anyone rages at me for calling the fight scenes ask yourself, and really ask yourself ... was it the fight scenes you liked or just that their were mediocre fight scenes using newer animation...
 
Jan 27, 2013 3:39 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 255
Amazing. Watched in 1080p on CR looked fabulous.
 
Jan 27, 2013 4:39 PM
Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 476
That was a really nice round up and ending to the series. I've really enjoyed watching Fate/Zero and going to miss it, I really hope they animate Heaven's Feel...
 
Jan 27, 2013 9:26 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 1693
after i watch F/SN... i conclude that F/Z is the best one..

ryshin said:
what the hell with this ending?! grail is destroyed? so for what purpose they struggle? huh i expect too much with this 8.6+ anime.... waste of my time!!! i never watch fate stay night for its sequel but this story is enough for me.. i leave!

watch F/SN so u can really understand the ending(its boring though) or rewatch ep12..

 
Feb 1, 2013 4:28 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1165
I will give it a 9/10. If only I didn't know the ending beforehand!
 
Feb 19, 2013 9:50 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 4073
So many things happened in this very episode, so many conclusions were reached and at least the same number of fates was determined.
- Starting with Kariya, whose story was painful to watch. He only intended to save that little girl, ready to sacrifice himself, but in the end he didn't reach anything. Instead, he was played with by a sadistic priest, crippled the woman he loved and lost the girl he tried to save completely to the Matou family. Matou Kariya, his life is just too sad.
- Then there's Irisviel. Being created as a homunculus her only purpose was to be the Grail's vessel. She readily sacrificed her life in order for Kiritsugu's wish to come true. In the end she gave her life for nothing but at the very least, as Iri herself said, she had nine happy years with the man and daughter she loved so much.
- Valvet Waver seems to be the only one who came out of this war without losing part of himself. True, he lost a friend and his king but that experience made him approach life in a new way; something Rider would've been proud of.
- Kotomine Kirei, the man I despise the most. His character is twisted and in order to find that 'one answer', he created chaos and sorrow, willingly admitting to be a fiend at the end. Why did the Grail let someone like him return back to life? Kotomine is despicable in every way imaginable and deserves nothing but a cruel and painful death.
- On that note, The King of Heroes, Gilgamesh, was granted his wish of becoming a human being once again? Again, the Grail is a peculiar entity to favor those clearly not in need of its aid. Him and Kotomine are those two people I would've loved to see die. From a writer's point of view, though, their scheming was brilliant. It takes a talented writer to truly make you hate characters.
- Lastly, Kiritsugu -- his life was even more painful to watch than Kiriya's. Since he was a child, he had to face trials a normal human being couldn't possibly cope with. Being forced to kill his dear ones, over and over again, is already hard but to imagine that he still maintained his ability to love another person is sad and at the same time impressive. That man only tried to save people, even abandoning the chance of being able to live with his family. God, that very scene where he had to choose between his family and the world was saddening. Just how much does that man want to save the world that he couldn't embrace the happiness that would've resulted from being with Irisviel and Illyasviel?
Yes, he chose to save humanity rather than gain personal happiness but instead the Grail retaliated with chaos itself. It destroyed Fuyuki City and took the life of almost every citizen. I don't even want to imagine in what sort of abyss Kiritsugu would've fallen if he hadn't found Shirou...
Even though, him not being able to see his beloved daughter anymore hit me hard. That little girl lost both its parent and is now alone in that castle. I wonder what will happen to her afterwards. Will she have to participate in the Holy Grail War once it takes place again? I wholeheartedly do not hope so.

Another lastly, now that I remember her- Saber. She was sent back to that battlefield filled with grief and sorrow, having to experience those painful emotions yet again. At least there was a ray of hope- well, ray of light if you want- that shone once Shirou declared his wish of becoming a champion of justice in Kiritsugu's stead.

I've had the pleasurable chance to watch this before Fate/stay night so I'm going in there not knowing how the future of those involved in the 4th war will unfold. I'm already guessing some things but I'll watch for myself before putting those theories in words.

Edit: I've just the read the last chapter of the LN to compare it to the anime's ending and... Kiritsugu dies. Void of all regrets he had and full of relief he simply passes away... wow, that made me teary-eyed... a truly touching story isn't it?
Modified by Rachmaninow, Feb 19, 2013 10:08 AM
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
 
Feb 19, 2013 5:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3817
GuiltyKing said:
So many things happened in this very episode, so many conclusions were reached and at least the same number of fates was determined.
- Starting with Kariya, whose story was painful to watch. He only intended to save that little girl, ready to sacrifice himself, but in the end he didn't reach anything. Instead, he was played with by a sadistic priest, crippled the woman he loved and lost the girl he tried to save completely to the Matou family. Matou Kariya, his life is just too sad.
- Then there's Irisviel. Being created as a homunculus her only purpose was to be the Grail's vessel. She readily sacrificed her life in order for Kiritsugu's wish to come true. In the end she gave her life for nothing but at the very least, as Iri herself said, she had nine happy years with the man and daughter she loved so much.
- Valvet Waver seems to be the only one who came out of this war without losing part of himself. True, he lost a friend and his king but that experience made him approach life in a new way; something Rider would've been proud of.
- Kotomine Kirei, the man I despise the most. His character is twisted and in order to find that 'one answer', he created chaos and sorrow, willingly admitting to be a fiend at the end. Why did the Grail let someone like him return back to life? Kotomine is despicable in every way imaginable and deserves nothing but a cruel and painful death.
- On that note, The King of Heroes, Gilgamesh, was granted his wish of becoming a human being once again? Again, the Grail is a peculiar entity to favor those clearly not in need of its aid. Him and Kotomine are those two people I would've loved to see die. From a writer's point of view, though, their scheming was brilliant. It takes a talented writer to truly make you hate characters.


It doesn't take talent to make a character that people hate. What makes Kotomine so special is that he is a complex antagonist that the viewers can understand. He is fun to watch and the show wouldn't be half as good without him. And as for Gilgamesh he's not even evil. Especially not in Fate/Zero. IMO Urobochi makes likeable antagonists. They do evil things but we can't seem to hate them.
 
Mar 4, 2013 10:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2608
A rather interesting and unexpected way to end the show. I have to admit I really enjoyed the way it ends. Overall the show was great, loved the plot and the characters, not to mention those amazing fights.

 
Mar 9, 2013 5:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 203
It looked beautiful, but it suck.
 
Mar 10, 2013 12:55 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Tuzo said:
It looked beautiful, but it suck.

Either the majority of the internet including many elitists that sing praises for it is retarded for liking it or you couldnt get into it.You didnt like it?Ok but keep your "facts" to yourself.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 10, 2013 1:20 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 34
Those final moments gave me goosebumps
Rider was my Fav servant... the True Epitome of Bronism *Brofist*
Fantastic Series Overall!
10/10

I tried to carry on with it's Sequel (night?) but couldn't even go past episode 6 damn Zero pretty much spoiled it with it's Superiority Overall that it's Sequel just doesn't hold up in comparison
 
Mar 10, 2013 5:37 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Roronoa_Zoro_Fan said:
Those final moments gave me goosebumps
Rider was my Fav servant... the True Epitome of Bronism *Brofist*
Fantastic Series Overall!
10/10

I tried to carry on with it's Sequel (night?) but couldn't even go past episode 6 damn Zero pretty much spoiled it with it's Superiority Overall that it's Sequel just doesn't hold up in comparison
Read the Visual novel of Fate/Stay Night.It is so much better that it isnt even funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 10, 2013 10:21 PM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 138
I think I made a mistake by watching this before Fate/Stay Night. A lot of it felt weird, weirder than I am guessing it should have been. Seeing as how Kirei is in Fate/Stay Night I am hoping his character makes sense there since that is the story he was originally created for, because right now my opinion mirrors Kiritsugu, Kitomine Kiirei is a stupid man. Also, I didn't understand the tension between Kirei and Kiritsugu. That said I did enjoy Kiritsugu's character as the story went on specifically the back-story episodes, I didn't like that they had to totally cut away from the main story to tell it though.

After watching Fate/Stay Night I may come back to this series to give a final score on it.
Modified by iCards, Mar 10, 2013 10:45 PM
 
Mar 11, 2013 4:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
iCards said:
I think I made a mistake by watching this before Fate/Stay Night. A lot of it felt weird, weirder than I am guessing it should have been. Seeing as how Kirei is in Fate/Stay Night I am hoping his character makes sense there since that is the story he was originally created for, because right now my opinion mirrors Kiritsugu, Kitomine Kiirei is a stupid man. Also, I didn't understand the tension between Kirei and Kiritsugu. That said I did enjoy Kiritsugu's character as the story went on specifically the back-story episodes, I didn't like that they had to totally cut away from the main story to tell it though.

After watching Fate/Stay Night I may come back to this series to give a final score on it.
Too bad that the FSN anime doesnt even remotely touch Kirei's story.
If you want to actually know where FZ leads to, read the FSN visual novel.
BTW the right odrer is indeed FSN(visual novel)->FZ(light novel or anime doesnt matter,both are great).

And the stupid one is actually Kiritsugu since he had found happiness and thrown it away unlike Kirei who was always searching for normal happiness and a way to prove that it wasnt a mistake that he was born.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 11, 2013 1:44 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 187
My rewatch on the BDS was just as amazing, still 10/10!!
Still love it.
Totally agree, if you want to know the true way of F/SN play the VN.
I actually liked Gill more in F/Z.

 
Mar 17, 2013 12:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1374
plot holes and asspulling left and right
not to mention that absolutely idiotic backstory
that said, it was still better than the first season
 
Mar 17, 2013 9:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
wailofthebanshee said:
plot holes and asspulling left and right
not to mention that absolutely idiotic backstory
that said, it was still better than the first season
You dont know what plothole or an asspull is if you call either of them here.Once again you prove how much of a retard you are.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 19, 2013 4:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
Forgetfulness said:
Just thought of something I didn't really consider when I was first watching F/Z

At the end, which happened?
1. The Grail granted Kirei's wish and created the big fire
2. The Grail let out all the world's evil by itself and created the big fire

Both.
#2 happened which turn out to be what Kirei wanted.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Mar 19, 2013 9:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 7867
I don't have a darn clue what happened, but a fitting end. Same rating as last season 7/10
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
 
Mar 28, 2013 5:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 105
Fate/Zero, I had high expectations and you exceeded them. Engaging plot, eclectic characters, great dialogue, awesome action, marvelous soundtrack (especially the themes), and gorgeous animation.

Wonderful show, I plan to continue the series but you set the standards quite steep.
 
Mar 29, 2013 4:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 17210
mleh said:
Fate/Zero, I had high expectations and you exceeded them. Engaging plot, eclectic characters, great dialogue, awesome action, marvelous soundtrack (especially the themes), and gorgeous animation.

Wonderful show, I plan to continue the series but you set the standards quite steep.

Read the Visual novel of Fate/Stay Night.It is so much better than the anime that it isnt even funny.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
Top
Pages (26) « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »