Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jun 23, 2012 5:57 PM

Oct 2009
kaykenner54 said:
I felt the most sorry for kariya though. He made a deal a stupid deal he should of known wouldn't work. Everythime I was watching him I kept wondering : Why did Kariya accept zouken help just to get stronger for the war when in FSN, Shirou (who also has little to no trainning) can get so far in the 5th Holy Grail War?

A part of me wants to say if Kariya just decline Zouken help and fought with his own abilities, he might of lived longer at least.

Shirou did somehow attained the strongest servant as his ally. Or perhaps (and this is maybe a bit surprising) Kariya is dumber then Shirou who only found out years and years later that "people died if they are killed".

Jun 23, 2012 5:59 PM

Aug 2009
Jun 23, 2012 6:15 PM
Feb 2012
j0x said:
im impressed by the amount of production quality and good execution this adaptation has so 8/10 for me
i did not give it 10/10 since it has a sad ending and its very sad anime overall

What? Score depends on whether is a sad or happy ending?! Really now?
Jun 23, 2012 6:15 PM

Jun 2012
ah man such a good series
ending wasn't good though, i still feel like you can't make an ending when everyone knows what happens
the only *potential* good part i thought of was when kariya dies and sakura says her line or whatever, though i was told sakura's personality
9/10 yeahhhh
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Jun 23, 2012 6:18 PM
Dec 2007
Vento said:
kaykenner54 said:
I felt the most sorry for kariya though. He made a deal a stupid deal he should of known wouldn't work. Everythime I was watching him I kept wondering : Why did Kariya accept zouken help just to get stronger for the war when in FSN, Shirou (who also has little to no trainning) can get so far in the 5th Holy Grail War?

A part of me wants to say if Kariya just decline Zouken help and fought with his own abilities, he might of lived longer at least.

Shirou did somehow attained the strongest servant as his ally. Or perhaps (and this is maybe a bit surprising) Kariya is dumber then Shirou who only found out years and years later that "people died if they are killed".
Lol, as if. Saber just lucked out, as in seriously lucked out, in the Fifth War. Lancer's original Master was so strong she posessed an actual Noble Phantasm that, much like Lancer's Noble Phantasm, pretty much rapes reality. Herakles was extremely strong without even being able to use Nine Lives (and if he could have used it he'd be stronger). Rider with crappy Master forced Saber to unleash her big shot, and at 100% she'd have a good shot of winning easily.

And of course, Archer is pretty cheap as well, being the only Servant who can destroy "Noble Phantasms" (aka Broken Phantasms) without repercussions.

Jun 23, 2012 6:58 PM

Jul 2007
Leon-Gun said:
Vento said:
kaykenner54 said:

Lol, as if. Saber just lucked out, as in seriously lucked out, in the Fifth War. Lancer's original Master was so strong she posessed an actual Noble Phantasm that, much like Lancer's Noble Phantasm, pretty much rapes reality. Herakles was extremely strong without even being able to use Nine Lives (and if he could have used it he'd be stronger). Rider with crappy Master forced Saber to unleash her big shot, and at 100% she'd have a good shot of winning easily.

And of course, Archer is pretty cheap as well, being the only Servant who can destroy "Noble Phantasms" (aka Broken Phantasms) without repercussions.

Pretty much. Shirou really lucked out in the that the only serious, Fate/Zero-level Master, Bazette, fell out of the game before it began. Kotomine mentioned that the Masters and Servants of the Fourth War were monsters, and that's a pretty apt description, especially if you compare Fate Route Rider with Rider from Fate/Zero or Zero Caster with Stay Night Caster.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!
Jun 23, 2012 7:00 PM

Jan 2011
Great series! but after shit started to go down i just remembered how it will end so pretty much besides waver it was kinda shitty ending for everyone :(,while there was alot of things i didn't understand like Rins mother being alive and such gonna give this a 8-9/10! and hopes for a fate/stay remake.
Jun 23, 2012 7:03 PM

Sep 2007
Lololol dat naked Gilgamesh.

9/10

Jul 2007
katsu044 said:
Great series! but after shit started to go down i just remembered how it will end so pretty much besides waver it was kinda shitty ending for everyone :(,while there was alot of things i didn't understand like Rins mother being alive and such gonna give this a 8-9/10! and hopes for a fate/stay remake.

Kariya didn't kill her, though he thought that he did. In truth, her brain became damaged through oxygen deprivation, which is why she thinks that Tokiomi is still alive and that Sakura is still in her custody.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Change, change the form of man. Free the might from fleshy mire. Boil the blood in heart of fire. Gone, gone the form of man. Rise the demon, Etrigan!

Aug 2009
LunarMoon said:
Leon-Gun said:
Vento said:
kaykenner54 said:

Pretty much. Shirou really lucked out in the that the only serious, Fate/Zero-level Master, Bazette, fell out of the game before it began. Kotomine mentioned that the Masters and Servants of the Fourth War were monsters, and that's a pretty apt description, especially if you compare Fate Route Rider with Rider from Fate/Zero or Zero Caster with Stay Night Caster.

I am pretty sure that Medea beats Gill de Rais both at speed and magecraft unless you are talking about Zero Casters' personality...
Jun 23, 2012 7:08 PM

Jul 2007
ssjokg said:

I am pretty sure that Medea beats Gill de Rais both at speed and magecraft unless you are talking about Zero Casters' personality...

I agree that Medea is a far better magus than Gilles, but Gilles ultimately proved to be a far greater threat. It took the combined efforts of a full-powered Saber, Rider, and Lancer, in order to take him down. Albeit that this had more to do with the power of his book than with any inherent power of his own.
LunarMoonJun 23, 2012 7:15 PM
Jun 23, 2012 7:12 PM

Jan 2012
LunarMoon said:
Leon-Gun said:
Vento said:
kaykenner54 said:

After reading all these comments, I come to the conclusion that who wins the Holy Grail War has more to do with luck more than just skills and Kariya just wasn't lucky.
Jun 23, 2012 7:12 PM

Aug 2009
LunarMoon said:
ssjokg said:

I agree that Medea is a far better magus than Gilles, but Gilles ultimately proved to be a far greater threat. It took the combined efforts of a full-powered Saber, Rider, and Lancer, in order to take him down. Albeit that this had more to do with the power of his book than with any inherent power of his own.

Yeah.But if we look at it like this Zero Caster was the most threatening Servant in the 4th and 5th war.

kaykenner54 said:

After reading all these comments, I come to the conclusion that who wins the Holy Grail War has more to do with luck more than just skills and Kariya just wasn't lucky.

Both Lancers exist to prove that.
Jun 23, 2012 7:16 PM

Jan 2012
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
ssjokg said:

Yeah.But if we look at it like this Zero Caster was the most threatening Servant in the 4th and 5th war.

kaykenner54 said:

That is true.
Jun 23, 2012 7:18 PM
Jun 2009
Cool, Lancer's curse on the grail came true :|
Jun 23, 2012 7:21 PM

Feb 2009
Kite0207 said:

It has nothing to do with him, it's just a coincidence. The grail was corrupted 60 years before in the 3rd war.
Jun 23, 2012 7:22 PM

Aug 2009
dio_brando86 said:
Kite0207 said:

It has nothing to do with him, it's just a coincidence. The grail was corrupted 60 years before in the 3rd war.

I think he was joking.I hope...
Jun 23, 2012 7:28 PM

Dec 2007
Wasabi said:
Lololol dat naked Gilgamesh.

9/10

^ This. I know it's hot with all the burning around you Gil but was that really necessary? lol
Jun 23, 2012 7:39 PM

Jul 2009
so how does kiritsugu die?
Jun 23, 2012 7:43 PM

Aug 2009
Kurogashi said:
so how does kiritsugu die?

He died in the last scene.
Type moon wikia:
He dies peacefully as he vaguely stares at the moon and commented how beautiful it is. He died at the age of thirty-four, five years after the end of the War, passing onto Shirou his ideal of a 'hero of justice'. His last thoughts was when Shirley ask what kind of adult he wants to and he said:

"I’ll never forget what I felt today. I want to be a hero of justice!"

He is buried in the graveyard behind Ryuudouji, though Shirou rarely visits.
Jun 23, 2012 7:45 PM
Oct 2009
Great ending. I'm glad that Aoi didn't die. Kariya can now RIP with his hands clean. He deserves better than that stupid woman. Poor guy, at least he tired. Too bad Kiritsugu didn't go mad. I was expecting him to go insane after witnessing that massive fire. So did he indirectly caused the death of Shiro's parents since he ordered the destruction of the Grail?
The window, the window shopping! Hooo!
Jun 23, 2012 7:48 PM
Mar 2012
As someone who has not read the LN or seen FS/N, the final episode gets a 7/10. So many unanswered questions and it overall felt like a let down for all the hype that was built up around the Holy Grail.

The series overall gets an 8/10. Maybe a 9/10 since this production values throughout the anime were spectacular for the most part.
Jun 23, 2012 7:51 PM

Aug 2011
All hail UFOTable to their work on adapting this amazing art made by Gen Urobuchi.

From the first episode to the last episode of Fate\Zero, simply amazing. I practically can't believe the show has ended, what some 9 months it has been. Now I have to wait for the Blu Rays before I'll rewatch the entire show again. I don't think I'll ever forget watching this masterpiece of an anime.

Dear UFOTable, please animate Heavens Feel.

I'll shall now cry myself to sleep. Saber. ;_;

10\10 Nonetheless. Masterpiece!

AND OMG AT KIREI'S ENGRISH!!!
Jun 23, 2012 7:53 PM
Jul 2011
Someone tell me why Kirei wanted to destroy the Grail. Isn't it like a genie, but only grants you one wish?

And what the hell happened after that, with the lava/mud/crap blowing up and burning down everything. Why did it happen and what was it?

And what happened with Archer?
deadeaddeadJun 23, 2012 7:57 PM
Jun 23, 2012 7:53 PM

Aug 2009
Kiritsugu after the war for those that care:

ViciousOne said:
As someone who has not read the LN or seen FS/N, the final episode gets a 7/10. So many unanswered questions and it overall felt like a let down for all the hype that was built up around the Holy Grail.

Unanswered questions?Even reading the LN needs you to know some(basic)stuff from FSN Visual novel.
Jun 23, 2012 8:00 PM

Jan 2010
9/10.. should wait for the animation of Heaven's Feel route..that's the only thing left for me from the fate novels.. and fate hollow/ataraxia will be far off in the future if it ever gets animated :D..

will play the FSN VN again after watching this :D..
Jun 23, 2012 8:01 PM

Apr 2010

Oh dat Sakura. Need animated HF route nao.
Jun 23, 2012 8:01 PM

Oct 2009
Wow.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2012 8:02 PM

Jan 2009
the_trainman said:
j0x said:
im impressed by the amount of production quality and good execution this adaptation has so 8/10 for me
i did not give it 10/10 since it has a sad ending and its very sad anime overall

What? Score depends on whether is a sad or happy ending?! Really now?

its personal preference i mostly got bad life so i tend to seek happy endings on shows i watch

but this series is worth re-watching on BluRay if any of you got money to buy please do so (hope i can buy but im broke ) in order to support the anime industry and make more amazing shows like this
Jun 23, 2012 8:03 PM

Nov 2008
Excellent series, the animation was awesome, the story, too.

9/10
Jun 23, 2012 8:03 PM

Aug 2009
antonn said:

Oh dat Sakura. Need animated HF route nao.

Someone should make this scene into
Jun 23, 2012 8:25 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
ssjokg said:

kaykenner54 said:

But Gilles took HOURS to summon that without anyone gunning for him.
And lolz Medusa handled E rank luck fine in HF.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Jun 23, 2012 8:33 PM

Jul 2010
Fate/zero bid its farewell splendidly. Tears were shed. This series surely will be missed. We would have need a "miracle" to have an anime again of this depth and degree.

can't wait for the BDs for the "cut scenes"

anyway, that ending speaks for it all, really, powerful endings leaves a very strong impression, i now consider this series a masterpiece though flawed, that ending sparked the fanboy mode again in me
Simplistic beauty can't be appreciated by someone who looks for something grand in everything he watch.
Jun 23, 2012 8:45 PM

Jan 2011
I think having the last episode be entirely dialogue driven was a smart choice. I can't help but feel for both Kiri and Saber. Both their dreams were shattered and having seen the whole series now, they never once connected as master and servant. Tears. Seeing Saber be completely destroyed emotionally in both worlds was heartbreaking. The added dialogue with Lancelot was much appreciated.

As the final episode prequelling FSN I'd have to say it bridged the gap very well.

Sad to see this series go. It was fantastic from start to finish. Goes to show that narrative trumps all other categories. It just so happens this show dominates in all the other fields as well.

Please Ufotable animate Heaven's Feel
Jun 23, 2012 8:51 PM
Dec 2007
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
ssjokg said:

kaykenner54 said:

She did had Mr. "I can't die even if I'm killed" backing her.

Jun 23, 2012 8:53 PM

Jun 2011
Hmmmmm...I liked it.

First half: 10/10
Second half: 8/10

Overall: 9/10

Episode: 4/5

Can't wait for the BD release. It feels like they took out a lot in the last few episodes Dx.
Jun 23, 2012 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
How come Aoi (tohsaka's mother) didn't die?
Jun 23, 2012 8:56 PM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
LunarMoon said:
ssjokg said:

kaykenner54 said:

She did had Mr. "I can't die even if I'm killed" backing her.

Yeah plus everyone else were enemies of Sakura and Zouken.

ssjokgJun 23, 2012 9:00 PM
Jun 23, 2012 9:13 PM
Mar 2012
ssjokg said:
Unanswered questions?Even reading the LN needs you to know some(basic)stuff from FSN Visual novel.
Since it's already given that you're a fan of the Fate series, I'll make this brief since I understand this is a war of opinions I won't win.

Good films/shows/etc don't end with the notion that "you should have read X if you want to understand the ending." They make everything come together in the end. You also don't expect for someone who brutally gets the life choked out of them to live. But w/e.

When LoTR hyped up the destruction of the ring, we got just that. An epic conclusion revolving around the destruction of the ring. Fate Zero hyped up the Holy Grail. What do we get? A lackluster conclusion and a focus on minor characters who didn't really have much of a role throughout the seasons and some guy Shiroso or w/e wasn't even seen until then. I'm not even sure if the Grail was destroyed, why the red liquid became harmful in this episode, why Saber died and why Gilgamesh is still there(The reasons given are terrible), etc. All of those questions are rhetorical. I don't really care anymore.

The final episode seems to be, "here's some fan service for you fans of FS/N!!! Here are the future main chars while they're young!! Everyone else who expected an epic conclusion and exposition about the Holy Grail, you should have stopped watching at episode 24!" GG

But don't misunderstand. I think Fate Zero was great. My problem is just with the final episode and how each episode was building towards what seeming to be an epic conclusion that ended up being underwhelming.
Jun 23, 2012 9:16 PM

Feb 2012
All serie 10/10. Nice adaptation. Epic. It will be rewatch much times.
Jun 23, 2012 9:19 PM
Sep 2011
ViciousOne said:
ssjokg said:
Since it's already given that you're a fan of the Fate series, I'll make this brief since I understand this is a war of opinions I won't win.

Good films/shows/etc don't end with the notion that "you should have read X if you want to understand the ending." They make everything come together in the end. You also don't expect for someone who brutally gets the life choked out of them to live. But w/e.

When LoTR hyped up the destruction of the ring, we got just that. An epic conclusion revolving around the destruction of the ring. Fate Zero hyped up the Holy Grail. What do we get? A lackluster conclusion and a focus on minor characters who didn't really have much of a role throughout the seasons and some guy Shiroso or w/e wasn't even seen until then. I'm not even sure if the Grail was destroyed, why the red liquid became harmful in this episode, why Saber died and why Gilgamesh is still there(The reasons given are terrible), etc. All of those questions are rhetorical. I don't really care anymore.

The final episode seems to be, "here's some fan service for you fans of FS/N!!! Here are the future main chars while they're young!! Everyone else who expected an epic conclusion and exposition about the Holy Grail, you should have stopped watching at episode 24!" GG

But don't misunderstand. I think Fate Zero was great. My problem is just with the final episode and how each episode was building towards what seeming to be an epic conclusion that ended up being underwhelming.

Do you know what a Prequel is? I don't think you do. Also, to choke someone to death you need to cut off their oxygen for a lot longer than that or they just wind up with brain damage.
Jun 23, 2012 9:21 PM

Mar 2012
The ending was satisfying and does truly fit the series but disappointing, I expected a lot more from this.. especially more fights.

Didnt somewhere in the FSN anime it shown Saber vs Gilgamesh?

They should at least show Saber vs Beserker. I just hope the Blurays will have a lot of added scenes. When will it come out?

Overall, I give it a 10, for the smexy epic animations, the best I had ever seen.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Jun 23, 2012 9:24 PM
Mar 2012
Perloo said:
Do you know what a Prequel is? I don't think you do. Also, to choke someone to death you need to cut off their oxygen for a lot longer than that or they just wind up brain dead.

Do you know what a GOOD prequel is? I don't think you do.

In fact, most GOOD prequels explain EVERYTHING. It usually the ones later in the story that leave things open to interpretation.

It varies from person to person but most people would be dead after being choked liked that. It was even heavily implied that she died. But hey, I'm sure you're an expert physician so you know what you're talking about and I must be wrong.
Jun 23, 2012 9:30 PM
Sep 2011
ViciousOne said:
Perloo said:
Do you know what a Prequel is? I don't think you do. Also, to choke someone to death you need to cut off their oxygen for a lot longer than that or they just wind up brain dead.

In fact, most GOOD prequels explain EVERYTHING.

It varies from person to person but most people would dead after being choked liked that. It was even implied that she died. But hey, I'm sure you're an expert physician so you know what you're talking about.

You're delusional as fuck if you think they are going to resolve all their plot points in the bloody prequel. Tell me, at the end of Star Wars episode 3, did they explain anything about the Death Star or anything to lead up into episode 4? No? It's because the audience already knows what this is because prequels are meant to be watched after the original material.
Jun 23, 2012 9:35 PM
Aug 2010
Deathraver said:

Didnt somewhere in the FSN anime it shown Saber vs Gilgamesh?

I just hope the Blurays will have a lot of added scenes. When will it come out?
That scene never happened in the F/SN VN.
Just ignore that cause what DEEN studios did in that adaption was awful as other VN fans point out.

The 2nd BD boxset will be available mid/late September. If you don't plan on buying should prob add another week or 2 for rips (I guess). or wait for UTW to release it like they did for the 1st boxset.
Jun 23, 2012 9:38 PM

Aug 2009
ViciousOne said:

With that logic LOTR should have skipped everyone and everything, except Sam and Frodo, since they had nothing to do with the destruction of the ring after the Fellowship.

And the LN was created mostly for FSN fans
And here read this:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Fate/Zero:Volume_2_Postface

So they should explain everything about the Grail,mud,minorcharacters( you mean the FSN protagonists?), "some guy"Shirou,why Saber died(seriously this doesnt even need prior knowledge ),Gil said that it was because of the gods(yeah he means the grail)
ViciousOne said:

In fact, most GOOD prequels explain EVERYTHING. It usually the ones later in the story that leave things open to interpretation.

It varies from person to person but most people would be dead after being choked liked that. It was even heavily implied that she died. But hey, I'm sure you're an expert physician so you know what you're talking about and I must be wrong.

Yeah, because"GOOD" prequels become tiring by explaining everything that you ALREADY KNOW again and again.

You arent an expert physician either.

And MANY,MANY,MANY people said to read FSN first or at least watch the anime.It's like the island ep with where everyone was like"Wat?Vampire?Zombies?".Although Dead Apostles arent really explained in FZ ,Nasuverse is like Marvel, you cant know everything just by reading Spiderman or X-men.
Jun 23, 2012 9:42 PM
Mar 2012
Perloo said:
ViciousOne said:
Perloo said:

It varies from person to person but most people would dead after being choked liked that. It was even implied that she died. But hey, I'm sure you're an expert physician so you know what you're talking about.

You're delusional as fuck if you think they are going to resolve all their plot points in the bloody prequel. Tell me, at the end of Star Wars episode 3, did they explain anything about the Death Star or anything to lead up into episode 4? No? It's because the audience already knows what this is because prequels are meant to be watched after the original material.
Star Wars is an Epic which is why it started at Episode 4 and the criteria for critiquing an Epic is much different from that of a simple series.

Regardless, the Death Star was seen at the END of episode 3 to get you thinking. It was not constantly pushed as the main focus throughout the movie unlike the Holy Grail. Nothing is sort of said about the Holy Grail at the end. No type of exposition or nothing. It's just completely skipped over that.
Jun 23, 2012 9:46 PM

Aug 2009
ViciousOne said:
Perloo said:
ViciousOne said:
Perloo said:

Star Wars is an Epic which is why it started at Episode 4 and the criteria for critiquing an Epic is much different from that of a simple series.

Regardless, the Death Star was seen at the END of episode 3 to get you thinking. It was not constantly pushed as the main focus throughout the movie unlike the Holy Grail. Nothing is sort of said about the Holy Grail at the end. No type of exposition or nothing. It's just completely skipped over that.

You realize that the story of FZ continues(somewhat) in FSN right?And that FSN was created before FZ right? I dont see where is the difference in Star Wars and Fate series
Jun 23, 2012 9:52 PM

Oct 2009
This enters into my top5 most overrated animes.
Characters had potential but became dull, some dialogue was mind numbing.
It had great animation in the fighting scenes, but the fights themselves were not that great. Great artwork, ok character design.
This last episode managed to be better than FSN last one, which is not saying much considering FSN last episode is one of the worst last episodes ever.
The anime is still good, specially considering nowadays everythings is shit, but it's a big disapointment. It tried to be too smart and mature and failed.

7.5/10
Jun 23, 2012 9:52 PM

Feb 2009
ViciousOne said:

I think it's funny you mention LotR. Because if you just jump in and start at the last LotR film it definitely expects its audience to have seen the first two to fully grasp everything. It's not unreasonable for a prequel written for the purpose of expanding on an existing story to make more sense if you're actually familiar with the story it's based on. A large portion of the intended audience for this show is going into it already knowing how it would end. I certainly didn't watch it expecting it to waste valuable runtime recapping a 60+ hour VN just to satisfy people who want to jump in here without any knowledge of the franchise.

It's really pretty obvious what happens with Aoi. Kotomine is a good healer and he's right there watching the whole thing. So he heals her for added suffering. This is spelled out explicitly in the LN (it's not shown but Kotomine's inner monologue indicates he's going to heal her) but it's not like it's something hard to guess since if you were paying attention you would know Kotomine is a sadist and also a talented healer.
Pages (27) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM

» is it necessary to watch fate stay/night 2006 ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 25

24 by mykuza »»
Feb 26, 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.