Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »
Sep 29, 2012 9:53 AM
Feb 2012
Control Panel - > Clock, Language, and Region -> ? -> ?
Sep 29, 2012 10:00 AM

Aug 2009
NNick said:
Control Panel - > Clock, Language, and Region -> ? -> ?

Winindows7
Control Panel - > Clock, Language, and Region ->Region and Language-> Administrative tab->Change system locale.
Sep 29, 2012 10:02 AM
Feb 2012
Ok, thanks, hopefully it wont mess up my pc, creating a restore point before i do that.

Works.
RGBNameSep 29, 2012 10:15 AM
Sep 29, 2012 5:23 PM
Jul 2012
im playing the fate stay/night vn right now, i havent even finished one route but im still
enjoying the fuck out of it, is the anime adaptation that bad?
Sep 29, 2012 5:33 PM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:
im playing the fate stay/night vn right now, i havent even finished one route but im still

I dont see the point of watching a bad adaption of something you like.
The only reason I saw FSN anime was that I dint know about the VN beforehand.
Sep 29, 2012 5:41 PM
Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

i see. well, i wasn't really intending on watching f/sn. I'm happy with the vn right now im glad i picked it up even though shirou is a fucking vagina

edit: RIN IS MY FAVOURITE FUCKING CHARACTER
Javi-HimeSep 29, 2012 5:48 PM
Sep 29, 2012 6:16 PM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

i see. well, i wasn't really intending on watching f/sn. I'm happy with the vn right now im glad i picked it up even though shirou is a fucking vagina

If you hate Shirou in the VN I cant magine your reaction in the anime.
Sep 29, 2012 6:27 PM

Apr 2012
JavierR said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

>Shirou is a fucking vagina

He gets better and he gets to do that later.

>Rin is my favourite fucking character

Wait for that to change when she goes
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 29, 2012 6:31 PM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:

RIN IS MY FAVOURITE FUCKING CHARACTER

Ilya>>>>Sakura>Rider>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saber

Anybody wants some Popcorn?
Sep 29, 2012 6:36 PM
Jul 2012
i will not touch that spoiler... i'm not finished with a single route yet. but shirou is still a vagina even when he is fucking a vagina. Idk about ilya yet she's a bitch but she's a loli my heart is conflicted
Sep 29, 2012 6:39 PM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:
i will not touch that spoiler... i'm not finished with a single route yet. but shirou is still a vagina even when he is fucking a vagina. Idk about ilya yet she's a bitch but she's a loli my heart is conflicted

Bitch levels:Rin>>>>>Ilya
if a FSN fan said otherwise he hasnt read the VN.
Sep 29, 2012 6:42 PM
Jul 2012
maybe im on the wrong route or havent reached a point yet because rin is winning in my book
Sep 29, 2012 6:46 PM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:
maybe im on the wrong route or havent reached a point yet because rin is winning in my book

You are playing fine.You cant access Unlimited Blade Works (Rin) if you dont finish Fate(Saber),and you cant access Heaven's Feel(Sakura) if you dont finish UBW.
Sep 29, 2012 6:50 PM
Jul 2012
ohh thanks for the explanation. then I shall look foward to loli ilya
Sep 29, 2012 6:55 PM

Apr 2011
The last two hours of comments in this thread somehow made me laugh
Sep 29, 2012 7:10 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

Ilya>>>>Sakura>Rider>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saber

I disagree

Ilya>>>>Rider=Sakura>Issei>Ayako>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>Rin>>>>>>>>Saber>>>>>>>>>Shinji

Ilyaisthebestgirl.jpg

BloodRequiemSep 29, 2012 7:26 PM
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Sep 29, 2012 7:25 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

I disagree

Ilya>>>>Rider=Sakura>Issei>Ayako>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shit>Rin>>>>>>>>Saber>>>>>>>>>Shinji

Ilyaisthebestgirl.jpg

Who cares about the males anyway?
Huge spoilers in there....Do you have a bigger version of the 3rd pic?
Sep 29, 2012 7:27 PM

Apr 2012
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

I disagree

Ilyaisthebestgirl.jpg

That's the only version I have.
Sep 29, 2012 7:31 PM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

I disagree

Ilyaisthebestgirl.jpg

That's the only version I have.

oh well.
That will do too.
Sep 29, 2012 8:45 PM
Dec 2007
That scene was so sad it made Kirei cry. Also, porcupine. xD

Anyway yeah, the way it goes is that Rin has three phases:

Fate Rin = sort of tsundere but fine.
UBW Rin = hot Rin is hot, also, hot hot hot Good End.
Heaven's Feel Rin = total utter bitch, to the point her father would be proud.

On the other hand Illya's scenes in Fate kinda go as: sadist (Fate) > kinda evil but sad scenes get you to symphatize (UBW) > Nice little girlr who cares a lot for Shirou

It "looks" sort of contradicting but it makes sense when you realize they are still the same character in essence, but circumnstances make them show a different side ( for example, Ilya doesn't turn all nice and good just because, Shirou had to prove himself to her).

Sep 29, 2012 9:05 PM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

Bitch levels:Rin>>>>>Ilya
if a FSN fan said otherwise he hasnt read the VN.

I love bitches
Ragna92Sep 29, 2012 9:12 PM
Sep 29, 2012 9:10 PM

Aug 2010
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

You are playing fine.You cant access Unlimited Blade Works (Rin) if you dont finish Fate(Saber),and you cant access Heaven's Feel(Sakura) if you dont finish UBW.

There is no way in hell that Sakura is Bi, and I highly doubt Ilya is either.
Sep 29, 2012 9:21 PM
Dec 2007
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

That's why it is "almost". I think Ilya is mostly asexual although you can kinda say she's into incest.

Sep 29, 2012 9:26 PM

Apr 2012
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

Pics to prove you wrong.

TM has the best lesbians.
Sep 30, 2012 2:33 AM

Aug 2009
BloodRequiem said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

Pics to prove you wrong.

^This.
Case Closed.
Sep 30, 2012 11:25 AM

Feb 2011
What ... what ... what ... WHAT ???????????? Confusing ending , but good series 8/10
Sep 30, 2012 11:35 AM
Dec 2007
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

Pics to prove you wrong.

^This.
Case Closed.
Ahahahahaha. Anyway, Rider is bi. At best Sakura is just curious. And like I said, Ilya is.... sadistic and into little brothers.

Sep 30, 2012 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
Leon-Gun said:
ssjokg said:
BloodRequiem said:
Ragna92 said:
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

Pics to prove you wrong.

^This.
Case Closed.
Ahahahahaha. Anyway, Rider is bi. At best Sakura is just curious. And like I said, Ilya is.... sadistic and into little brothers.

...and loli maids
Sep 30, 2012 12:01 PM
Jul 2012
ill be back after im done with the vn ill let you guys know who's the best and if shirou is less of a vagina or not... also i dont want to run into any spoilers and wat nots
Oct 15, 2012 2:49 PM
Jan 2012
So... Kerry screwed everything up in the ending. Funny how I found him quite a boring character in the first season, but in the end he is probably my favorite. Kotomine Kirei is also a hell of a interesting character.

Well, nice series, way better than FSN.

9/10.
Oct 15, 2012 7:42 PM

Sep 2012
I felt so bad for Kariya (Berserker's master) he sacrificed so much just so that the little girl can call him a fool.

and there was some pretty messed up shit with kerry too.

One of Gen's best work next to Phantom.

9/10
Oct 19, 2012 11:46 PM

Jan 2008
It's nice to see Shiro as a young kid and how he was found. I think I have to rewatch Fate/Stay Night again. Anyway, this series was/is EPIC.

A well-deserved 10/10 for the series.
mitsukuni07Oct 19, 2012 11:52 PM
Oct 20, 2012 4:33 PM

Aug 2010
mitsukuni07 said:
It's nice to see Shiro as a young kid and how he was found. I think I have to rewatch Fate/Stay Night again. Anyway, this series was/is EPIC.

A well-deserved 10/10 for the series.

Re watching Stay night after Zero won't do you any good. If you want to learn more about the story go play the Fate stay night visual novel.
Oct 23, 2012 12:29 AM

Feb 2011
The fucking Gilgamesh with his naked body. o.O
Oct 23, 2012 5:03 PM

Jul 2012
Lol I laughed at Gilgamesh being naked.
Also this anime did justice showing the emotions of Kiritsugu finding Shirou unlike in F/SN.
Kirei is sick getting enjoyment from Rin crying.

Anyways this anime was simply amazing through and through, I was never left unsatisfied with an episode. The animation was amazing, the story was well told, and the bgm made you feel the sadness and weight of the battle.

I hope they make the next Fate/ anime exactly like this. I hope they use Fate/apocrypha as the next anime story in the series it would be awesome with new characters and servants or the Fate/Extra game story would be an amazing anime with its virtual world feel or if they decide to continue fate/prototype would be cool but I highly doubt anyways this anime was simply amazing to watch wish there was something like it. It's sad I was scared to start this series.
I'll miss this.
Amon-RawOct 23, 2012 5:09 PM
Oct 23, 2012 11:11 PM

Jan 2011
Good finish i just wished that some of the stuff that happened here actually applied in fate stay night. Fate SN could have been much better if they actually had other competent masters and made the fifth holy grail war a true strategic battle of ideals like the fourth one was. In the end I will miss the character profiles of Rider and Saber. While Riders end felt complete after 23 episodes I didnt feel that Sabers end was moving or complete even though there was pretty much 50 episodes to give that justice but once again im letting my disappointment of Fate SN get ahead of how awesome Fate Zero is. Overall this show deserves 9/10

LancelotTypeZeroOct 23, 2012 11:16 PM
Oct 31, 2012 8:34 AM

Mar 2010
The series was really good I got hooked but there is one thing that bugs me, it felt like some scenes jumped and here I find out that scenes were cut. This should have been epic but I didn't enjoy this episode that much still the last part about Shirou was great.
Oct 31, 2012 8:36 AM

Aug 2009
newbie97 said:
The series was really good I got hooked but there is one thing that bugs me, it felt like some scenes jumped and here I find out that scenes were cut. This should have been epic but I didn't enjoy this episode that much still the last part about Shirou was great.

You have no idea how irritating that was for LN readers.
Nov 5, 2012 1:16 AM

Jun 2008
Damn I so wanna watch F/SN after watching this
Nov 5, 2012 2:46 AM

Aug 2009
Dizzee said:
Damn I so wanna watch READ F/SN after watching this
Fixed
Nov 5, 2012 4:28 AM

Sep 2011
ssjokg said:
Dizzee said:
Damn I so wanna watch READ F/SN after watching this
Fixed

LOL.

As for Dizzee, just get the F/SN VN, don't watch the anime itself.

Nov 22, 2012 8:11 PM
Apr 2012
Fate/Zero
Great ending for this masterpiece, but i think it would've been way better if it wasn't a prequel for F/SN
any way the last Shiro part made me eager to watch F/SN but as I've seen, the fans are not pleased with the anime and i'm not in a good mode to read novels, so what shall i do to know the story ?
there is two recap ova's for F/SN shall i watch them or they're as bad as the anime
and what about the movie is it watchable or what ?
Nov 23, 2012 1:55 AM

Aug 2009
TsuYoKu_Mirai said:
Fate/Zero
Great ending for this masterpiece, but i think it would've been way better if it wasn't a prequel for F/SN
any way the last Shiro part made me eager to watch F/SN but as I've seen, the fans are not pleased with the anime and i'm not in a good mode to read novels, so what shall i do to know the story ?
there is two recap ova's for F/SN shall i watch them or they're as bad as the anime
and what about the movie is it watchable or what ?

Lets just say that you have to get in a good mood and read the visual novel.

FSN anime is less than 1/3 of the story,FSN recaps even less(duh), as for the movie,story wise,it's worse than the anime.Just pretty animation.
Nov 23, 2012 3:37 PM

Apr 2012
I want my UBW remake -.-
"The more inexperienced you are, the more you want to show off."
- Oreki, Hyouka
Nov 24, 2012 8:05 AM

May 2012
Quite a decent ending, quite allot of action and a nice dramatic ending! I think this is quite a nice prequel to Fate/stay night so lets see where this beginning proceeds in the next!

In general it was quite nice! Great action and nice information I especially liked the backstory with the zombies for a reason. Some episodes where rather boring but all by all it was a nice second season! Slightly better than the first 12 episodes! That's why I'm giving this an 8/10!
Nov 26, 2012 8:28 AM
Nov 2012
so, why should I play F/SN instead of watching the anime? Is it that bad?
Nov 26, 2012 10:21 AM

Aug 2010
MagnusPancada said:

Well for one it only covers 1 route out of 3.
Nov 26, 2012 12:19 PM

Aug 2009
Ragna92 said:
MagnusPancada said:

For two,yes it's that bad.
Nov 26, 2012 4:10 PM
Nov 2012
ssjokg said:
Ragna92 said:
MagnusPancada said:

For two,yes it's that bad.

lol, okay, will play the VN ASAP.
Thank you both ^^
Dec 2, 2012 12:49 PM

Jul 2012
It was an amazing show, too bad it's over. ;_;
Pages (27) « First ... « 12 13 [14] 15 16 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» What's next?

infinite_Shadows - Apr 10

13 by Ain2Zwei »»
Apr 15, 4:48 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

655 by Joel77 »»
Mar 25, 11:03 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 9, 2012

728 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 18, 2:06 PM

Poll: » Fate/Zero 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 28, 2012

585 by goodwake »»
Mar 9, 11:00 PM

» is it necessary to watch fate stay/night 2006 ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Feb 25

24 by mykuza »»
Feb 26, 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.