Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sankarea Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 24, 2012 4:58 PM

Nice twist during the fencing match. When Rea was shackled, I was wondering why she didn't use her superhuman strength in the first place to break free instead of tolerating the dress-up.

Dude, why did Ranko have to suggest that at the end! I was happy that Furuya and Rea reunited and had bonded closer together. Then wham! Rea's devastating conclusion to ruin the mood.

Jun 24, 2012 5:02 PM

Not the best episode of Sankarea, still liked it.

So Wanko declares herself as Rea's rival already. I hope we get to see a second season. Enjoyed this anime a lot bar that creep who has now apparently left for the states.

4/5
<<<< Click to see how you may #HelpKyoAniHeal

Jun 24, 2012 6:42 PM

Major chapter nicely adapted, hands down my favorite anime this season.

Bunny and Nurse Zombie was one hell of a sight for Chihiro and us, the matter with her father is finally resolved and the love triangle has been set up.

We need that second season, there is still so much awesome stuff left that is just waiting to be adapted.

Jun 24, 2012 11:21 PM

>6 pages in
>still no ranko pics

smh MAL-kun

Jun 24, 2012 11:33 PM

Such a great episode!!! Did that Taxi driver ever get paid? Sad ending though. I feel bad for both the girls.

Jun 24, 2012 11:48 PM

Finally that father get's what he had coming to him. Although he needed more punishment for what he has done. He should've been the one that was stabbed!!

Jun 25, 2012 5:51 AM

"I'm... fine with my condition."

While Rea's father is a certifiable psycho, he does abide by his own twisted logic. Thus, when Chihiro headbutted him, it was his loss for setting a "land one hit on me" condition. Guess we won't be seeing him again for a long time, assuming we get a season two. Our beloved Rea's pretty sharp for quickly catching on to Ranko's feelings for Chihiro.

Superbly adapted episode. Everything happened as it should. They even left in Chihiro's "Duui." line. Now that's faithfulness.

Jun 25, 2012 7:15 AM

Ohh Wanko~ why do I hate you so much...? Oh! I know! I hate it how you always using your body to get the guy. Yeah keep on pressing your big boobs on Chihiro's face Wanko! I'm sure It will work someday!! After all most of the audience already fall for it! Keep on the hard work for becoming the best fan service girl in Sankarea!! That's your main role in the anime after all!!
Modified by amc9988, Jun 25, 2012 7:19 AM

Jun 25, 2012 2:13 PM

Cure? she's dead isn't she?

Jun 25, 2012 2:17 PM

MaxCrazy7 said:
Cure? she's dead isn't she?
What they mean is she'll eventually rot away. Her 'revival' isn't permanent so they have to find a way to stop it from happening.

Jun 25, 2012 10:15 PM

Loved that episode.

I freaking hate Wanko, she didn't have to say that. :/

5/5 on that one, can't wait until the next episode, I love this show so much.

Jun 25, 2012 11:31 PM

Yeah, so get out of their lives already, Rea.
Chihiro belongs to Ranko.

Jun 26, 2012 7:47 AM

Uh okay. They ruined the episode somewhat with poorly-timed comic relief.

Jun 26, 2012 4:53 PM

I've made the right decision. This show is stupid, if you enjoy the stupidity of this show, Cool.

Jun 26, 2012 6:51 PM

Stark700 said:
Hmm, I thought next week wouldn't the final episode.

This series listed as 13 episodes on MAL, yet listed as 12 on ANN but 13 on Wiki.

Am confused.

They count the OVA episode for a total of 13

Jun 27, 2012 6:20 PM

When i was reading manga, i was about to about to crash my monitor because of fking Ranko/Wanko or however you spell this worst character ever name.She drives me crazy, ive never seen any female character that annoys me this freaking much.I wish there is something like ''your top 10 worst characters'' on MAL.She would be top 1, or even above it.Just take her away, because i cant stand it.
Good thing i knew thats gonna happen and my anger was a little bit smaller, but still...

Episode without last scene with Wanko - 5/5
Episode with last scene and Wanko - 1/5

Jun 27, 2012 7:42 PM

weird episode, looking forward to the next.

The dad goes to look for a cure? lol, can you even find a cure for death? I thought becoming a zombie was a cure for death...

And what us with them downplaying the seriousness of the kid being stabbed? That was overkill, one minute, it's oh you got stabbed. the next they're in a conversation talking about Rea like he didn't just get stabbed....

And the cousin is hot, but disgusting at the same time because they are family. what is up with the incest? disgusting!
Never go full retard

Jun 28, 2012 5:27 AM

iLostReason said:
When i was reading manga, i was about to about to crash my monitor because of fking Ranko/Wanko or however you spell this worst character ever name.She drives me crazy, ive never seen any female character that annoys me this freaking much.I wish there is something like ''your top 10 worst characters'' on MAL.She would be top 1, or even above it.Just take her away, because i cant stand it.
Good thing i knew thats gonna happen and my anger was a little bit smaller, but still...

I know right? She's so freaking annoying, I hate girls like her and I call girls like her a b1tch. I'm happy to know what will happen to her later in the manga because she deserve it. And for those who hate Rea, why even bother watching this show? This is A ZOMBIE SHOW CALLED SANKAREA NOT CHILDHOOD FRIEND ROMANCE SAOJIRANKO. And if you want childhood friend romance anime, then sorry THIS NOT ONE OF THOSE, there's a lot of other anime that have childhood friend as a main heroine.

Jun 28, 2012 5:29 AM

amc9988 said:
iLostReason said:

I know right? She's so freaking annoying, I hate girls like her and I call girls like her a b1tch. I'm happy to know what will happen to her later in the manga because she deserve it. And for those who hate Rea, why even bother watching this show? This is A ZOMBIE SHOW CALLED SANKAREA NOT SAOJIRANKO. And if you want childhood friend romance anime, then sorry THIS NOT ONE OF THOSE, there's a lot of other anime that have chilhood friend as a main heroine.

I dislike ranko too , but ain't till ^ that extreme . Chill . Btw, there are characters that are way worst than Ranko imo :)
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster

Jun 28, 2012 10:49 AM

Rea looked real good in those outfits.

Didn't expect that pedophile dad to just change his mind like that, nice nice. Now Rea is finally completely free from his dad. I liked the taunting that Ranko did at the end to Rea even though she did end up killing the mood.

Jun 29, 2012 9:40 AM

The fight was really intense and well done. Though as cute as those different outfits were on Rea, it kind of didn't fit the atmosphere. It's good to see that the father issue is resolved for now. Wanko seems to be up for a challenge now. She was pretty harsh in the way she went though. I'm curious to see how Rea will react to this, now that she knows Wanko's intentions.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...

Jun 30, 2012 7:36 AM

I love the first maid! "I have to go to the bathroom" *Big grin* "That's okay, I'll clean up after you!"
“I can't stand pretty opinions!”

Jul 1, 2012 2:33 PM

WTF?!? A psycho like him wouldn't just accept things like that...*sigh* just 1 more episode how are they gonna wrap up this train wreck is my guess...

Jul 3, 2012 6:10 PM
originanime

Rivals.

Jul 4, 2012 11:26 PM

Wow, this episode was seriously ruined when the boobs burst into the room at the end. Piece of crap. Dropping my rating on this even further.

Jul 5, 2012 3:43 AM

I forgot to update my list when I watched this episode, the only thing I remember is some boobs ruining this show, this could've been much better.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.

Jul 6, 2012 5:13 AM

Chihiro, good job ^__<
Now Sanka is free :)

Jul 7, 2012 4:50 PM
Anyone else catch the Starcraft Zerg briefing-before-the-mission background music when Rea's dad got angry and impaled Chihiro? Nostalgia ^.^

Jul 22, 2012 5:37 PM
cosplaying Rea was cute.
The way everything got handled with her father was totally unexpected!

I also liked how Wanko declared war on Rea, that shes not gonna loose to her love rival.

Jul 27, 2012 2:56 AM
Kami-sama

Let's hope his plain crashes =D Right ? Ohh .ok :(

Nov 14, 2012 7:31 PM

finally that creepy fucker is gone.

Dec 3, 2012 11:22 PM

Wanko go get a real boyfriend not your cousin baka.

Dec 26, 2012 3:54 PM

Oh boy this was a good episode, finally the pedo is a bit reasonable... well I doubt he'll find a cure in America... either way great episode the cosplay scenes where quite funny as well as the ending, but it was quite sudden that Furuya got stabbed, good that he's okey.

Great episode up to the last one!

Apr 18, 2013 3:30 AM

That headbutt and the Bunny of the Dead cracked me up.

The only cure the dad needs to find is one for his mental illness.

Jul 16, 2013 1:34 AM

wow.. the dad really did give up...

I didnt expect that....
hi

Jul 25, 2013 12:42 PM

Great Ep !

Nov 11, 2013 9:49 PM

Kinda surprised Furuya isn't a zombie as well.
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."

Sep 1, 2015 3:46 AM

Rea as a nurse. Kawaii :D

Oct 17, 2015 2:29 PM

I really thought Chihiro would turn into a zombie too, but kinda glad he did not. That father is finally gone, what an annoying character.

Jan 22, 2016 9:13 AM

Of course Rea will feel sad eventually that she's a zombie. There's no way Furuya would marry a zombie who won't even grow older.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 29, 2016 12:01 PM

good episode.........

Jul 7, 2016 10:15 PM
I really, really wish Rea would've run her father through, the piece of shit deserves far worse than that.

"After all, Rea will only be accepting one set of genes." - seriously, slaughter the bastard.

But of course they forgave him for all the child abuse and attempted murder just like that.

And first aid + blood pack is enough to patch up someone who was RUN THROUGH THE STOMACH WITH A SWORD??? Did the sword magically phase through the internal organs without doing any damage?

This may be enough to knock the show down to a 7 for me, I guess it will depend on the final episode.

Dec 10, 4:51 PM

The episode was excelent but ranko aparition downs my avaliation to 2/5

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

Preview MangaManga Store