Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 20, 2012 1:14 AM

May 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rangiku got a hair cut. T^T
Everything is going to shet.

Stupid bankai stealers! :|

It's all up to Ichigo. (ofc. :3)

MermaidGalaxiesJun 20, 2012 3:13 AM
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 20, 2012 3:10 AM

May 2011
Damn, the gotei 13 is in the pinch!

Looks like Ichigo will be called.

Jun 2009
IchigoHollowfi said:
Yeah, I still think that new quincy chick looks too much like Ichigo's old boss. =.=

I think she is totally cute/hot :D

Chapter was okay, not much happened as usual.

Jan 2009
meh hardly any development at all tsk tsk tsk

they just hinted that mad scientist shinigami can do a counter or antidote to the bankai stealing given proper time and analysis that they do not have right now
Jun 20, 2012 3:12 AM

Jan 2012
I feel kinda sad for Kyoraku now that he's lost an eye o__x
Jun 20, 2012 3:13 AM

Feb 2012
That old Quincy dude reminds me of Starrk and he got Kyouraku, damn.

Matsumoto looks good with her short hair by the way and I wonder where Yamamoto is headed now. Contact Ichigo but he still has to defeat that Quincy, shit is really going down.
Jun 20, 2012 3:14 AM

Feb 2009
And they have yet to send Kenpachi out to slaughter everything that moves because...?

Oh right, because that would ruin the build-up they're making by killing an assload of random shinigamis and a few actually named ones.

Though it was cool to see that there are enemies that Kyouraku can't one-sidedly murder only by using his Shikai. Or he was just lazyin around like he usually does. Kinda hard to tell...
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jun 20, 2012 3:43 AM
Feb 2012
LOL....they're screwed right now. I look forward to seeing how they'll cope in the mean time.
And Kyouraku lost an eye....hard to believe really....

And since Mayuri hasn't figured it out...may be Urahra will in HM....or Ichi even...so when that guy contacts Ichi he'll tell him what he's figured out snce I don't see him coming to SS right away.
Jun 20, 2012 3:54 AM

Mar 2012
Gay chapter as usual
End Zionazism
Jun 20, 2012 4:00 AM

May 2012
Kyoraku always gets the dude with the guns! lol.
"No matter how much of a genius one is, in front of the Uchiha name, they're just ordinary people." - Sasuke Uchiha

Jun 20, 2012 4:05 AM

Mar 2009
It was actually decent.
Jun 20, 2012 4:19 AM

Apr 2010
The splatter made it seem as if the 'bullet' went and grazed Kyouraku, but since it hit his eye… wouldn't there be a hole? Then again the quincy particle thing probably dispersed before going completely through the skull.
Everything seems a bit fast paced with the fighting scenes … kinda feels like you can only defeat the quincies with half hollow powers…
Jun 20, 2012 4:34 AM

Apr 2011
How the fuck do you survive a bullet to the eye. My boy Ichigo to the rescue!:D
Jun 20, 2012 4:43 AM

Feb 2010
Kira is dead, Kyouraku lost an eye, and now calling ichigo which will not work if they call the human world because he is in Hueco Mundo right now.
Jun 20, 2012 4:51 AM

Apr 2009
Damn it so slow...
Jun 20, 2012 4:59 AM

Jun 2010
Noooooooo! Kyouraku, I trusted you!
Jun 20, 2012 5:02 AM

Apr 2011
Great Chapter !!!

Good to see Shinji Hirako and Rangiku new look !
Jun 20, 2012 5:05 AM

Apr 2011
Looks Like Some Huge Shit Will Happen By Chapter 500 !!! It's Gonna Be Epic !!!!!!
Jun 20, 2012 5:08 AM
May 2012
Unohana will surely be able to heal kyouraku eye. But i feel bad for him too, he's one of the oldest and powerfull guys.

I think the quincy may actually steal only one bankai at the time!

Basicly it's the normal devloppement, to get us excited when ichigo or another badass appears. I still want to see kenpachi:
- Quincy, you look serious. I'll better take my sword with the 2 hands
- WHat?! *__*

Don't forget, we still have te vizards.

btw i want to see the old chief of the kido corps fight. I hope Urohara, Isshin and uroychi, with Uruy will show up in the middle to kick ass.

Or the fight is gonna be in 2 rounds. SS will somehow manage to make them retreat, and after that they'll attack the vanderreaich, knowing of not to get their bankai stolen.
Jun 20, 2012 5:08 AM

Jul 2010
oh boy. here comes ichigo to rescue. soul society is useless as ever.

Kubo.. Please give some real action to Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana. All those idiot captains who used bankai in last chapter doesn't deserve more action.
Jun 20, 2012 5:10 AM

Mar 2011
It was good chapter.
Don't use bankai they will steal it.
Kenpachi-Who care i don't have bankai or shikai :D
Jun 20, 2012 5:11 AM

Aug 2007
This just makes me think how funny it's gonna be when Kenpachi makes an appearance.
Jun 20, 2012 5:47 AM
Mar 2009
Things look serious.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!

I mean, Aizen*
Jun 20, 2012 5:53 AM

Feb 2009
So how come Kyoraku didn't have a hole behind his head when he was shot by that Quincy?
Jun 20, 2012 6:22 AM

Mar 2009
belatkuro said:
So how come Kyoraku didn't have a hole behind his head when he was shot by that Quincy?

Maybe he got shot in the corner of the eye (scull took the hit and quincy bullet might break on impact). Managed to keep the eye but there is way too much blood so he shut it. At any rate it looks bad. He now will have much harder time evading that quincy guy with just one eye. Only his sure hit power and other haxes might be able to save him. Maybe he can hide himself in shadow and then use Bankai to one-hit-kill the old man before he gets to use the seal.

Color game - White. You loose Quincy.

Matsumoto looks good but there was too little of her in those few panels.
SS is saved if Kenpachi doesn't get lost in Seretei... Someone get this man a GPS or something. Mayuri might have modified his Bankai again to counter the quincy hax.

Does that mean next chapter we will see how Ichigo is doing?
Jun 20, 2012 6:45 AM

Jun 2007
I find the captains pretty lame for a reason.. They are like "without bankai we can't fight them".. They didn't even bother to try.. F/

On the side note I was excited when I saw Grimmjow on the cover (which is a fanart).. Got trolled...
Jun 20, 2012 7:10 AM
Feb 2012
Boring chapter as usual. More importantly, why the hell does Kenpachi look so concerned? He doesn't have Bankai, so this information is meaningless to him, and even if it did mean something to him, he would more likely welcome the challenge then anything else.
Jun 20, 2012 7:45 AM

May 2010
Shit looks like their only hope is Ichigo !!
Jun 20, 2012 7:46 AM

Feb 2012
Lacking some character development...
Just sayin'
Jun 20, 2012 7:47 AM
Dec 2010
I am seriously stoked for this arc now. Characters are dropping left and right (admittedly not any major ones yet, but we're just getting started), people are suffering injuries worse than scratches....this is maybe shaping up to be what I HOPED the FKT arc was going to be like.

Surprise me, Kubo. I'm waiting.
"I... don't need anything else...if you don't need anything else."
Jun 20, 2012 8:15 AM

Oct 2010
I'm not sure if i find the captains lacking. I just think if you think about it this dude had 1000 years to prepare for this. It seems like he knows all the captains powers and bankais and prepared for it. He kind of reminds me of a ruthless Aizen.
Jun 20, 2012 8:22 AM
Aug 2011
So where is Kempachi now!!!???

Now come Ichigo for the rescue.....
Jun 20, 2012 8:35 AM
Feb 2012
Tensai_Cassio said:
So where is Kempachi now!!!???
Apparently, standing there like an idiot
Jun 20, 2012 9:06 AM

Apr 2012
And entire chapter to reinterate the captains can't use bankai but that they also can't win without bankai and then Kyouraku loses an eye.
Jun 20, 2012 9:18 AM

Jun 2011
Who you gonna call? Ichigo of course.
Jun 20, 2012 9:34 AM
Mar 2012
Akon. Yay!
Jun 20, 2012 9:48 AM

Nov 2008
Dramatic stage, wonder if Kurotsuchi-taichou found out about the "bankai steal" thing.
Not so bad chapter.
Jun 20, 2012 9:52 AM

Feb 2010
oh boy. here comes ichigo to rescue. soul society is useless as ever.

Kubo.. Please give some real action to Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana. All those idiot captains who used bankai in last chapter doesn't deserve more action.
Jun 20, 2012 9:59 AM

Jul 2010
Ofc Ichigo wont come right away...he won't save everyone.Don't forget hes fighting quincy too, and its not an easy fight.He cant get to SS in 1 second too.
I actually think we will see something big in next chapters...because everything seems hopeless.I wonder what it is.Dead? someones comeback? new character saves everyone? :F i don't have idea, but i just now something will happen.

Well, anyway it was good chapter.Im hella excited now, and did i say i hate waiting week for 1 chapter?._. f this.
Jun 20, 2012 10:02 AM

Jul 2008
Billzor said:
And they have yet to send Kenpachi out to slaughter everything that moves because...?

Kenpachi had problem dealing with Noitora, the 5th espada. Any of these quincy would mop the floor with the top espada.
Kenpachi is just like the rest of SS now, hopeless.
A few top captains could fight if they had their bankai, the only one that's strong enough to fight at the moment is Yamamoto.

sugarbee said:
Kira is dead, Kyouraku lost an eye, and now calling ichigo which will not work if they call the human world because he is in Hueco Mundo right now.

Kira's death is not confirmed, Rangiku once had half of her stomach ripped off and she survived it.
I'm not totally sure about Kyouraku losing an eye. If the ball went through his head he would probably be dead so I guess it just did a bit more than grazing it.
Also they'll probably contact Ichigo via the combat pass.
Jun 20, 2012 10:15 AM

Sep 2010
Heh, this is actually getting pretty good, had a somewhat rough start considering it was the end of the entire giga-arc from chapter 1, but man, now I'm hooked again! :)
Jun 20, 2012 10:51 AM
Apr 2011
So many things had happened in the last 2 chapter, but I can't say that it was interesting,
and now we will have to wait 10 or so chapters that they can steal back the bankais, and even if they don't have bankai they still have hado, hodo (the spell thing).
Jun 20, 2012 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
Huge panels are huge.
Jun 20, 2012 12:00 PM

Sep 2009
As I anticipated, SS can't even last 10 hours once all hell breaks loose without calling for our manly mc....who's freaking busy with the nazi angel.

How the f**k do they expect him to welp when he's busy himself....the gotei 13 don't have a prayer.

When Ichigo does finally manage to arrive, he'll find SS in ruins.

Renji: then how are we supposed to fight these bastards?
Kubo: well, you're not...you're just supposed to stfu and get raped.

As MATI9630 said, release the gawd damn Kraken so he may join the fight...on their side haha!

This is becoming the perfect setup for Urahara to show up and pull an explanation out of his ass without prior analysis on what's been going on cause he apparently happened to know.
Jun 20, 2012 12:41 PM

Feb 2011
Lmao.

Matsumuto is contacting them announcing "DO NOT USE YOUR BANKAI NO MATTER WHAT!"

and Kenpachi is like:

"N-no way...!"
Jun 20, 2012 2:27 PM

Mar 2009
Crouchez said:
Lmao.

Matsumuto is contacting them announcing "DO NOT USE YOUR BANKAI NO MATTER WHAT!"

and Kenpachi is like:

"N-no way...!"

That was all that could fit the chapter. Next one will be about Kenpachi unleashing his all reiatsu and charging to the nearest enemy with crazy look in his eyes and grin from ear to ear >:D

Kendo might not save him now >_> Him dying is possible. He might have a chance IF he has Bankai they cant steal or he got Visard mask too. If Visards went the same route as Ichigo with their hollows then they might be the main damage dealing party here seeing as Ichigo is immune to Bankai stealing.

Then again Ichigo immunity might be something he was born (made for) long ago or effect of Fullbring. I wonder if Ichigo still has some of Fullbring powers in him left to use as way to win with that guy in HM.

Some characters dying might bring development for others. It started with Gin and Matsumoto - She ended up with a hair cut.
Jun 20, 2012 2:53 PM

Jul 2007
Inarius said:
As I anticipated, SS can't even last 10 hours once all hell breaks loose without calling for our manly mc....who's freaking busy with the nazi angel.

How the f**k do they expect him to welp when he's busy himself....the gotei 13 don't have a prayer.

When Ichigo does finally manage to arrive, he'll find SS in ruins.

Renji: then how are we supposed to fight these bastards?
Kubo: well, you're not...you're just supposed to stfu and get raped.

As MATI9630 said, release the gawd damn Kraken so he may join the fight...on their side haha!

This is becoming the perfect setup for Urahara to show up and pull an explanation out of his ass without prior analysis on what's been going on cause he apparently happened to know.

Ichigo is Immune to bankai stealing and he is not just "having trouble".

We clearly see that Ichigo. Ichigo is trying to figure out a way to counter the whole absorbption thing Kirge has been going on ITs quite clear, IMO that he is testing Kirge.

Figuring shit out and only then acting upon it has been his approach to battle so far this arc, so no surprise there.

Let's also not forget that SS might know something about Ichigo that he does not know about himself. And that they might have no idea that Ichigo is engaged in battle with something straight out of warhammer 40k universe or evangelion.

iLostReason said:
Ofc Ichigo wont come right away...he won't save everyone.Don't forget hes fighting quincy too, and its not an easy fight.He cant get to SS in 1 second too.
I actually think we will see something big in next chapters...because everything seems hopeless.I wonder what it is.Dead? someones comeback? new character saves everyone? :F i don't have idea, but i just now something will happen.

Well, anyway it was good chapter.Im hella excited now, and did i say i hate waiting week for 1 chapter?._. f this.

THIS, ichigo most likely will appear near the end of the whole destruction, having figured out something about VR from his fight with Kirge and SS and him somehow forcing the VR to retreat for now, with SS being pretty much almost completely decimated. Cue Ichigo possibly deciding they need Aizen on this.

At least yamamoto will most likely have bitten the dust by then.
Jun 20, 2012 3:05 PM
Oct 2010
someone gonna steal the message to ichigo

pretty good chapter.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 20, 2012 4:22 PM

Aug 2008
This should be Kenpachi's coming out party. He's never even come close to bankai and is retardedly strong. As for the other shinigami, they are all so f*cked until they discover a countermeasure.

Jun 20, 2012 4:44 PM
Feb 2012
DonKangolJones said:
He ... is retardedly strong.

Well put xDD

I get this sense that they are terrified of fighting, just because they can't use their bankai. Kind of pathetic if you ask me. :x

I'm also hoping for Orihime to just swoop in and heal everyone. I don't want Kira to be dead ;~;
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.