Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 12 Discussion

Jun 24, 2014 5:27 PM
tingy said:
Itami-chan said:
Aw, how cute. Nice to see Kaname showing more emotion than usual. Poor guy. I could feel his heart break into a million pieces...

AH, is it going to be over already? I am sad again. @_@

I started crying when Shizu-nee started saying that Kaname is clumsy but a hard worker...omg that whole scene T__T so heartbreaking. Kaname is such an interesting guy, saying that he never thought about confessing to her or even dating her. He simply likes her and respects her. He was also really cute as a kid, bragging to her about everything ><

But you love her! Hisako says. As if Kaname's confusion diminishes her own feelings for him.

How can Kaname not consider it as love?
How can we not consider it as love?
How can we not consider Chizuri's feelings?

For a show whose main characters are supposed to be interested in girls, love takes a back seat.
But it's there in simple and poignant scenes. And this episode clearly shows from Hisako's smile whenever she sees Kaname, Kaname's look at Shizuna as if his heart was always skipping a beat, Kaname and Shizuna's first and only date at a supermarket, and Shizuna's clumsy description of Kaname (which can be interpreted in many ways).

Love or romance doesn't need to be grandiose, making this episode more beautiful.
Modified by mad_season, Jun 24, 2014 5:33 PM

Mar 5, 2015 7:29 AM

Well, there goes another love life of Kaname.
He do likes older women, but never fear, you have your mother.

Well, maybe this time he'll start looking at the younger one.

Jun 17, 2015 7:29 AM

A Kaname centric episode, prayers have been answered. This has definitely been the most relatable one so far. Often times I've found my crushes and romance interests to be ones of admiration that I felt more attached to because there was distance. I never really thought about seriously pursuing them and when presented with the opportunity, always let it slip away.

I love how subtle this series is. Hisako's line about the bangs was perfect, both teasing the idea that she'd get his attention if she looked older and also encouraging herself to continue liking him.

Jun 19, 2015 10:37 AM

Itami-chan said:
Aw, how cute. Nice to see Kaname showing more emotion than usual. Poor guy. I could feel his heart break into a million pieces...

Ugh this. We need S3. Anyway, does somebody know the piano instrumental that plays between 21:31 - 22:30?
There's a limit to how much a person can improve on his own. Rivals acknowledge each other and compete to get better. That's why they can train so hard. That's why they continue to improve. And they will always far exceed our expectations. -Coach Kataoka (Diamond no Ace S2 8)

Aug 23, 2015 4:32 AM

Great episode, liked it probably because I'm Kaname fan but I'm happy that their romance is at least a bit of solved case. Also rooting for younger sister but it most likely ain't gonna happen since next ep is the last.

Nov 2, 2015 6:44 AM

[size=90]One of the better episodes. Glad to see some character development before the last ep.
Man, why does he have to take a liking to the older one T__T
Hisako obviously likes him and yet he pays no attention to her :c

Apr 30, 2017 2:01 PM

violity said:
Itami-chan said:

Ugh this. We need S3. Anyway, does somebody know the piano instrumental that plays between 21:31 - 22:30?

Pretty sure it was the Piano version of the first ed.
The only opinion that should matter to you is yours.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]