Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 18, 2012 8:17 PM
Aug 2011
ImagineThat said:
Tsubaki you lucky lucky boy.

I dislike when people say this but I have to say that Urabe is too good for him.
Jun 19, 2012 12:48 AM

Apr 2009
Yes, yes we know you're a guy and thank the gods you're not gay, Tsubaki. But let's get back to the "Let get naked!" part. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 19, 2012 4:31 AM

Jul 2011
I laughed so much in this episode, these 2 young bitches are totally crazy! xD
Jun 19, 2012 10:17 AM

Jul 2010
Zhou said:
Damn, I wanted that story in the anime and I got it, that was probably my favorite episode, insane amount of legitimate fan service and once again deepining the bond between Urabe and Tsubaki.

GuiltyKing said:
As you guys may have noticed, there was a shadow over Hayakawa's face at the end. That, coupled with her last sentence about growing out her hair again, makes me think that she might have fallen in love with Tsubaki for real now. Am I reading too much into it? Maybe, but it's a theory I won't discard for now. Who knows? I could be right.

You should read the manga 'cause

Sorry to talk about future manga stuff in this forum, but I have to clear up what this guy said in the spoiler, because it is wrong...
Jun 19, 2012 4:12 PM

Sep 2011
I was expecting something a lot worse for this episode.Fortunately none of what I was expecting happened.
Jun 19, 2012 4:30 PM
Feb 2011
It's just a must to see this episode on the BD release.
Jun 20, 2012 3:46 PM

Nov 2011
I just LOVE Oka. Great episode, enjoyed it a lot.

btw: is sancom a bad place?

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Jun 21, 2012 10:35 PM

Oct 2010
13man18 said:
What's that? Do I hear blu-rays?

XD Dat one second smile.
HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG
Jun 23, 2012 1:34 AM

Mar 2010
How am I going to live my life day to day after this anime is over? I ask myself this...

Anyway, wow, such a powerful episode. I wanted to bitc slap Aika lol, until I realized how harmless and pathetic she really was, they did a great job of making her extremely unlikable though, and then turn on the high energy pity party lol. I love that the bond between Urabe & Tsubaki is just so "there" now, they both mutually love each other and they don't feel uneasy about it any more. How will I live without lovely Urabeeeeeeee?? ;_;
Jun 24, 2012 11:22 AM

Feb 2012
zensunni said:
Zhou said:
You should read the manga 'cause

Sorry to talk about future manga stuff in this forum, but I have to clear up what this guy said in the spoiler, because it is wrong...

I just noticed it after watching this week's episode, DAAAAAMN

Sorry for the mistake and now I'm confused, should probably re-read it.
ZhouJun 24, 2012 11:25 AM
Jun 25, 2012 6:32 PM

Sep 2008
WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

If he was a real man, he would have ripped off that lame blindfold and had a threesome; Oka probably would have joined in too for foursome I guess.
If he was a real man, he wouldn't have fainted from those weak slaps.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2012 3:55 AM

Nov 2009
Wow! Women can be really scary. A good episode enhancing the bond between Urabe and Tsubaki. Oka was the best with maid uniform though.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...
Jul 2, 2012 4:44 PM
Dec 2010
he actually resisted wow i wasn't 100% sure he was able to resist but he did kinda. And Urabe naked in paper robot haha that can be done olny by her XD
Sent with Mal Updater
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 2, 2012 7:05 PM

Sep 2011
Nudity everywhere!
Jul 3, 2012 2:19 AM

Aug 2010
A solid episode, though the censoring shadows were really out of place. I wonder how much of it will they remove for the BDs. 4/5.

Daga otoko da.
Jul 6, 2012 6:34 AM

Jan 2012
glad that bitch is out that the way, felt sorry for Urabe in a way when she was in the robot suit, even though she didn't really seem to mind.

loved at the end where she got her own back and pretended that she too had an earlier crush before transferring, wish she hadn't had told him it was a lie tbh, he deserved it
Jul 9, 2012 11:30 PM

Feb 2011
Damn you shadows. DAMN YOU!!!!
Aug 27, 2012 9:09 PM

Nov 2011
What a hilarious battle, that is how women should fight over men from now on! LOL

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika
Aug 31, 2012 4:32 AM

May 2012
Haha lol what where they thinking getting naked in that classroom xD
Lol when the blindfold fell off xD he must have been in heaven :p

Sweet and ecchi episode! Up to the next one :D
Sep 9, 2012 11:28 PM

Mar 2009
Well Urabe was quite calm about the whole incident.
Jun 30, 2013 11:20 PM

Nov 2012
lol XD this episode is kind of making me pump XD

btw urabe is crazy in this episode... XD
lol XD she is not wearing anything behing that robot costume lol XD

and hayakawa.. dafuq? she is accepting the challenge? he... brave girl XD

well in the end I dont see any "true" boobies in this episode.. :/
Dec 15, 2013 12:49 PM

Feb 2013
any guy would of taken the blind fold off lol
Feb 10, 2014 4:45 AM

Jan 2014
spoilers: the crush 3 years ago ends up dating the guy again who just dumped her after the whole battle seen in the manga
due to the fact that they talk and she made him close his eyes and made him taste her saliva saying "i guess that you and i have a special bond then" and smiles...
well that ends wel..nc decision dude you didnt pick your crush..cause you'll just be a rebound at the end...
..well that cuts her off from the scene then :)
<3 urabe
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 23, 2014 11:37 PM

Jul 2009
Wow didn't expect that to happen!!

Despite being angry as hell in the last episode, I'm glad once again Urabe was able to solve this dilemma once and for all.

Seeing both Hayakawa and Urabe naked as hell in one scene is awesome!!!

I watched this on BD's and it's a shame they put some dark shades on their front bodies, but not on their ass. Come on some BD's have their nipples in full forms like Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou!!

I'm still pissed as hell for Tsubaki being a dumb idiot. I was hoping Urabe would bitch slap him and leave him. That was a dangerous game she played, knowing this idiot, he probably would have bleed as well if he were to taste Hayakawa's saliva.

Oka in maid outfit looks gorgeous!! I lol'd when she only went into the classrom to remind them both that Tsubak's blindfold fell XD

Glad he got bitched slapped twice though! Was hoping more so and maybe pull an "Another" on him to see what it's like to die in a painful way.

Was expecting Hayakawa to turn Yuri and suddenly falls in love to Urabe! That would have been an amazing twist!! Surprised Oka didn't joined in though :P

I was hoping when Urabe said she had a lover back then was true. Let's see if he can handle the same feeling he tried to pull behind Urabe's back.

Urabe in a smiling face and playful mood is just soo cute!!!!! She really does look like Momoko Imai XD

Shame there's only 2 episodes left and an OVA. Was hoping to have more, but i guess it's time to read the manga then :P

Love Urabe-san!!!
Jun 18, 2014 1:32 PM

Jan 2014
Whew I'm so glad that ended well. Dam, Urabe is extremely emotionally stable. I was seriously scared she'd scissor the heck out of that girl. Wow that came out wrong lmfao.

And LOL/WTF at her robot suit??? Hahaha.

Jul 8, 2014 12:15 PM

Oct 2013
haha another great episode
I was scared there was going to be a big drama showdown but instead it played out kind nice
haha when his blind fold fell off and got slapped by both of them #worth
Hayakawa makes me mad but now I feel a little bad for her haha she tasted her drool
anyways cute ending for what I thought was going to be a drama filled episode
[/quote]
May 17, 2015 6:30 PM
Jan 2015
Glad Urbe didn't respond in a typical fashion. This was a good episode. :)
Jul 14, 2016 9:54 AM

Jun 2013
whoever's desk that belongs to that urabe was sitting on is a lucky person
Feb 19, 2018 9:34 AM

Sep 2012
at the end HaHaHa nice one Urabe when u said u had guy u liked before lol

& before she said it was a lie i was planning to ask ppl will this guy show up in manga at one point to, i only read near end 2 final Chapter 91-92, so i got trolled to despite seeing it second time lol

Re-Watching
Feb 21, 2018 6:34 PM

Feb 2014
oh, we got a lot of black censorship in this episode even being a BD...

it's still annoying just like the 'god light censorship', but a little less... annoying, that is.
May 5, 2018 10:45 PM

Mar 2018
My first thought when the two girls were naked in that classroom: You could close those blinds behind you, you know!

It was very nice to see a few more shades of Oka and Ueno's relationship.

Holy shit, Hayakawa is a cunt. "I realize that you and Tsubaki didn't like this, but I had lots of fun!" Seriously, bitch? This is where you should be saying: "I am very sorry for being a manipulative liar and almost fucking up your relationship. Please forgive me!" This episode made me dislike her way more than the previous one.

I didn't enjoy this episode all that much. I thought the nude scene was way too long and too ridiculous. I like nudity as much as the next fellow, but given the emotional tone of this episode (and the series in general) I found it too implausible.

But most of all I was disappointed in Tsubaki. I was defending him a lot in the discussion thread for the previous episode. In this episode I was hoping for him to pull himself together. Instead he was a complete tool and had to be bailed out. This was an opportunity for him to grow into more of a man, but he missed it. :(

(OK, to be fair to him, he was trying to refuse to lick Hayakawa's finger before Urabe burst in, but his refusal was so weak that I think Hayakawa could have bullied him into submission if not for Urabe's presence.)

Yae-Yae said:
Urabe-chan is just great and gets better with every episode as poor Tsubaki gets dumber and let's his johnson do the talking...that gets him in a helluva problem but sweet Urabe-chan (a girl way mature beyond her age) always seems to understand his dilemma and cuts him slack. "You are a boy afterall!"

I agree. Urabe impressed me by being very mature and unfazed about the whole thing. I criticized her in the previous episode thread. I admire her more now.

Also, her brief smile when she tasted Tsubaki's drool was so beautiful! :D

jnw93 said:
any guy would of taken the blind fold off lol

I am very glad he was at least smart enough to keep the blindfold on.
Mar 29, 2019 4:19 AM

Aug 2017
Pretty good harem and fanservice action here. He should have tried Hayakawa's spit. Tsubaki is an idiot though.

Mikoto is just not charming.
May 21, 2020 6:25 PM
Dec 2015
Tsubaki is an absolute moron. One of the worst MC anime has ever seen.
Jun 23, 2020 6:30 PM

Mar 2016
The fan service made it up for me, not gonna lie.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 1, 2021 4:16 PM
Dec 2017
great show overall i must say

Oct 7, 2021 2:55 PM

Mar 2010
Damn Urabe handled that like a galchad, meanwhile the lad allowed his dic to dictate his decisions. Luckily things turned out well but at what cost?

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 20, 2021 2:30 PM
May 2020
another goated episode
Jan 4, 2022 2:58 AM
May 2020
This episode is so bizarre, two naked school girls having a drool battle to win the main Boi. I cannot explain the things that are going through my mind when I was experiencing all of this. Truly never seen such bizzare scene.
Jul 20, 2022 6:05 AM

Apr 2020
*ED Theme plays*

....so uhmm that happened. Really feel bad for Hayakawa, she's too late once again, but hey I really do hope that she'll find the one that will love her, one for her sake and two not pestering our main couple again.

Our boy managed to see his girlfriend and his former crush's naked bodies....in real life (unless it's compensated BS or something else) that doesn't happen yet he did see them and get some 2 claps on his cheeks as a reward. Either way, I was laughing when Urabe went and make a jokey face to Tsubame when she made a fake story, what a nice way to payback. But since Tsubame is that guy, she found his smile that Urabe was untainted until he got her bond.

This anime can make some drama, albeit an unnecessary one. Last two episodes after this, hopefully we get a nice sendoff. And lastly, Oka might be the MVP of this show, she literally carries this show in certain ways.
Aug 9, 2022 8:39 PM
Apr 2021
Urabe came in clutch
Feb 6, 2023 8:27 PM

Aug 2014
Wouldnt that be a sight to make any man happy, in having two ladies getting naked to fight over you.  Bragging rights for life. 
Nov 13, 2023 7:25 AM
Aug 2018
Bruh what a piece of shit of a boyfriend.
If he didn't feel guilty he would have cheated on Urabe 100%.
For me, as a person, if guilt is what stops you from being with someone else, maybe you should end the relacionship you have right now, it just shows that you are not into the person you are with right now.
It sucks not only for the girlfriend but the lover too, since you are not commited with either one. Maybe it's because he is a boy (I'm a woman so I didn't had that tipe of experience) but you have total controle over what you do, especialy hiding and lying. Urabe calling him a boy and kinda forgiving him made me sooooo mad, for real you can do way better girl.
Dec 15, 2023 4:18 AM

Aug 2019
:DD naked spit duel in a classroom during a culture festival.

censor >:(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 11:31 PM
Feb 2022
I'm glad tsubaki is a smart man
Feb 19, 3:57 PM

Sep 2016
Reply to carolcomecus
Bruh what a piece of shit of a boyfriend.
If he didn't feel guilty he would have cheated on Urabe 100%.
For me, as a person, if guilt is what stops you from being with someone else, maybe you should end the relacionship you have right now, it just shows that you are not into the person you are with right now.
It sucks not only for the girlfriend but the lover too, since you are not commited with either one. Maybe it's because he is a boy (I'm a woman so I didn't had that tipe of experience) but you have total controle over what you do, especialy hiding and lying. Urabe calling him a boy and kinda forgiving him made me sooooo mad, for real you can do way better girl.
@carolcomecus LMFAO right, urabe should've smacked the living shit out of him and dumped him
Feb 19, 4:00 PM

Sep 2016
ermmmm... not sure how to feel about this one. nice message overall, and im glad urabe acknowledges the hypocrisy in tsubaki's actions, but i can't imagine that any self respecting woman would take a man back in after something like this. i think oka, hayakawa and urabe should've all taken turns beating tsubaki. very sad that the this arc soured my impression of the show, but i hope the next two episodes fix things.

Feb 23, 12:17 AM

Oct 2010
Honestly if it was me I wouldnt have forgiven him that easily. BUT we did get to see some exciting scenes :)
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 23, 2012

80 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2012

121 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 2, 2012

82 by Aoboba »»
Feb 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 30, 2012

176 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 14, 2:27 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 26, 2012

101 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 12, 9:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.