Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Post New Reply
Poll: Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 11 Discussion

Jun 17, 2012 1:49 PM

IAmEnix said:
Loved this episode it turned out good after all that. 2 more episodes and its over Dx

Most sources call it 12 episodes, not 13. (However, there is an OAD coming out with the 9th volume of the manga...)

Anyway, great episode! Check out the club for some GIFs and such later! Yumekichi11 and I will probably both be making some... :)

Jun 17, 2012 2:11 PM

Tsubaki you lucky lucky boy.

Jun 17, 2012 3:06 PM

Glad Hayakawa is gone because she annoyed the lizards out of me.

The BDs will probably be something to look forward to, but I am looking forward to seeing a little more progression in the next two episodes.

Jun 17, 2012 3:52 PM

Wow, this episode was tense, in a weird way.

Jun 17, 2012 3:56 PM

Urabe and Hayakawa probably wouldn't had noticed Tsubaki had the blindfold off if Oka didn't snitch lol.

The smile Urabe had on at the end was both cute and funny.

Jun 17, 2012 5:38 PM

This whole anime starts to freak my out somehow.... o.o

Jun 17, 2012 6:04 PM

Totally worth it.

Jun 17, 2012 6:07 PM

Hmmm - a poster dated 1968 on the way in to the upstairs classroom... The dating of this story has always been a mystery, particularly with that old Polaroid camera.

I checked the chapters out in the manga, and the poster isn't there. However, the poster looks old in the anime, but 40+ years old? Unlikely.

In any event, a very nice rendition of chapters 30-33. It's only too bad we won't get the idol arc.

Jun 17, 2012 6:21 PM

Yvese said:
Yet another awesome ep!

MAN, I can NOT WAIT for the BD!!!

Must.. see... Urabe.. Uncensored!!

The sexy meter was over 9000 this week!

This is turning out to be one of my favorite ecchi romance shows.

Reaaaally hope this gets a second season. Japan, don't fail me now!

I second this like the motherf*king Fist of the North Star. If this gets a season 2 I will be the happiest man on earth. And I may also need a change of shorts.

Amazing episode. Fanservice without being gratuitous is the best fanservice.

Jun 17, 2012 6:31 PM
Best EP Ever.. !! :D Looking forward on the next episodes. .:D
I love the way Urabe smiles at the end.. :) She's so cute.. :D
Modified by mackieben04, Jun 17, 2012 7:21 PM

Jun 17, 2012 7:06 PM

One of the best episodes yet, for more than just the fanservice! Despite the not very subtle censoring :(
Lessons learnt by Tsubaki in the end about relationships was good. Getting knocked out too was well deserved for his indecision.
That contest against Hayakawa. AND DAT SMILE! Urabe is FANTASTIC!
Modified by tazillo, Jun 17, 2012 7:10 PM

Jun 17, 2012 9:16 PM

Good god, lots of censored nudity in this episode. :P Guess the BDs will be pret-ty crazy. :D

Jun 17, 2012 11:22 PM

I feel this is probably the most under-rated series this season
and its rank keeps dropping every week

makes me slightly sad but I guess the OG style and lack of acting don't help

Jun 18, 2012 8:26 AM

Tzu said:

Lack of acting? The art style is def a turn off, but I fail to see how the acting's any bad >.>

Quite the amazing episode!

Somehow, it made me like Hayakawa a bit, but something about her is still not quite right.

Jun 18, 2012 11:37 AM

I love this show! May turn out as one of my favorites this year, 2012. Urabe-chan is just great and gets better with every episode as poor Tsubaki gets dumber and let's his johnson do the talking...that gets him in a helluva problem but sweet Urabe-chan (a girl way mature beyond her age) always seems to understand his dilemma and cuts him slack. "You are a boy afterall!" Great line! 9/10 so far from me.

Jun 18, 2012 2:42 PM
THIS IS NOT NORMAL!

Jun 18, 2012 2:49 PM
One of the best episodes yes sir .... hehe .. did not seem strange that Urabe not draw "scissors" in the game? XD, tsubaki is a lucky bastard, was by this problem and managed to see them both naked XD .......... is my hero! XD ..... like is it that is undervalued??? .. If you fight with sankarea places and Tasogare Otome x Amnesia and Forums Spanish is the most views -. - In Japan was among the 15 more views .. not now, but that I really care little, if they take the second season, I will be happy with that .... XD

Jun 18, 2012 4:58 PM

Tzu said:

:( How do you know its rank keeps dropping? Is there somewhere we can find out how it ranks in the ratings or something?

Jun 18, 2012 8:00 PM
Observer

swordmalice said:
Tzu said:

:( How do you know its rank keeps dropping? Is there somewhere we can find out how it ranks in the ratings or something?

By memory it is dropping like a fly. This series is pretty much THE definition of underrated. Although it did rank higher than Rinne no Lagrange. Not to say Rinne no Lagrange was actually pretty bad.

Normal in MAL. Nothing to fret about. No one cares about ranking anyway. Just enjoy your series lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?

Jun 18, 2012 8:03 PM

This anime started out strange, yet now its the one in the week I look forward to the most.

This episode in particular was hilarious and the drama was centered rather perfectly.

Jun 18, 2012 8:17 PM
ImagineThat said:
Tsubaki you lucky lucky boy.

I dislike when people say this but I have to say that Urabe is too good for him.

Jun 19, 2012 12:48 AM

Yes, yes we know you're a guy and thank the gods you're not gay, Tsubaki. But let's get back to the "Let get naked!" part. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.

Jun 19, 2012 4:31 AM

I laughed so much in this episode, these 2 young bitches are totally crazy! xD

Jun 19, 2012 10:17 AM

Zhou said:
Damn, I wanted that story in the anime and I got it, that was probably my favorite episode, insane amount of legitimate fan service and once again deepining the bond between Urabe and Tsubaki.

GuiltyKing said:
As you guys may have noticed, there was a shadow over Hayakawa's face at the end. That, coupled with her last sentence about growing out her hair again, makes me think that she might have fallen in love with Tsubaki for real now. Am I reading too much into it? Maybe, but it's a theory I won't discard for now. Who knows? I could be right.

You should read the manga 'cause

Sorry to talk about future manga stuff in this forum, but I have to clear up what this guy said in the spoiler, because it is wrong...

Jun 19, 2012 4:12 PM

I was expecting something a lot worse for this episode.Fortunately none of what I was expecting happened.

Jun 19, 2012 4:30 PM
It's just a must to see this episode on the BD release.

Jun 20, 2012 3:46 PM

I just LOVE Oka. Great episode, enjoyed it a lot.

btw: is sancom a bad place?

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.

Jun 21, 2012 10:35 PM

13man18 said:
What's that? Do I hear blu-rays?

XD Dat one second smile.
HHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Jun 23, 2012 1:34 AM

How am I going to live my life day to day after this anime is over? I ask myself this...

Anyway, wow, such a powerful episode. I wanted to bitc slap Aika lol, until I realized how harmless and pathetic she really was, they did a great job of making her extremely unlikable though, and then turn on the high energy pity party lol. I love that the bond between Urabe & Tsubaki is just so "there" now, they both mutually love each other and they don't feel uneasy about it any more. How will I live without lovely Urabeeeeeeee?? ;_;

Jun 24, 2012 11:22 AM

zensunni said:
Zhou said:
You should read the manga 'cause

Sorry to talk about future manga stuff in this forum, but I have to clear up what this guy said in the spoiler, because it is wrong...

I just noticed it after watching this week's episode, DAAAAAMN

Sorry for the mistake and now I'm confused, should probably re-read it.
Modified by Zhou, Jun 24, 2012 11:25 AM

Jun 25, 2012 6:32 PM

WHAT A FUCKING IDIOT!

If he was a real man, he would have ripped off that lame blindfold and had a threesome; Oka probably would have joined in too for foursome I guess.
If he was a real man, he wouldn't have fainted from those weak slaps.

Jun 26, 2012 3:55 AM

Wow! Women can be really scary. A good episode enhancing the bond between Urabe and Tsubaki. Oka was the best with maid uniform though.
And slowly, you come to realize... It's all as it should be...

Jul 2, 2012 4:44 PM
he actually resisted wow i wasn't 100% sure he was able to resist but he did kinda. And Urabe naked in paper robot haha that can be done olny by her XD
Sent with Mal Updater
BTW: Do I miss any worthwhile anime-romance from guy's point of view in MAL? Let me know without hesitation :)

Jul 2, 2012 7:05 PM

Nudity everywhere!

Jul 3, 2012 2:19 AM

A solid episode, though the censoring shadows were really out of place. I wonder how much of it will they remove for the BDs. 4/5.

Daga otoko da.

Jul 6, 2012 6:34 AM

glad that bitch is out that the way, felt sorry for Urabe in a way when she was in the robot suit, even though she didn't really seem to mind.

loved at the end where she got her own back and pretended that she too had an earlier crush before transferring, wish she hadn't had told him it was a lie tbh, he deserved it

Jul 9, 2012 11:30 PM

Damn you shadows. DAMN YOU!!!!

Aug 27, 2012 9:09 PM

What a hilarious battle, that is how women should fight over men from now on! LOL

"I like to expose what people hide. I'm an intellectual rapist." - Furudo Erika

Aug 31, 2012 4:32 AM

Haha lol what where they thinking getting naked in that classroom xD
Lol when the blindfold fell off xD he must have been in heaven :p

Sweet and ecchi episode! Up to the next one :D

Sep 9, 2012 11:28 PM

Well Urabe was quite calm about the whole incident.

Jun 30, 2013 11:20 PM

lol XD this episode is kind of making me pump XD

btw urabe is crazy in this episode... XD
lol XD she is not wearing anything behing that robot costume lol XD

and hayakawa.. dafuq? she is accepting the challenge? he... brave girl XD

well in the end I dont see any "true" boobies in this episode.. :/

Dec 15, 2013 12:49 PM

any guy would of taken the blind fold off lol

Feb 10, 2014 4:45 AM

spoilers: the crush 3 years ago ends up dating the guy again who just dumped her after the whole battle seen in the manga
due to the fact that they talk and she made him close his eyes and made him taste her saliva saying "i guess that you and i have a special bond then" and smiles...
well that ends wel..nc decision dude you didnt pick your crush..cause you'll just be a rebound at the end...
..well that cuts her off from the scene then :)
<3 urabe
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 23, 2014 11:37 PM

Wow didn't expect that to happen!!

Despite being angry as hell in the last episode, I'm glad once again Urabe was able to solve this dilemma once and for all.

Seeing both Hayakawa and Urabe naked as hell in one scene is awesome!!!

I watched this on BD's and it's a shame they put some dark shades on their front bodies, but not on their ass. Come on some BD's have their nipples in full forms like Ichiban Ushiro no Daimou!!

I'm still pissed as hell for Tsubaki being a dumb idiot. I was hoping Urabe would bitch slap him and leave him. That was a dangerous game she played, knowing this idiot, he probably would have bleed as well if he were to taste Hayakawa's saliva.

Oka in maid outfit looks gorgeous!! I lol'd when she only went into the classrom to remind them both that Tsubak's blindfold fell XD

Glad he got bitched slapped twice though! Was hoping more so and maybe pull an "Another" on him to see what it's like to die in a painful way.

Was expecting Hayakawa to turn Yuri and suddenly falls in love to Urabe! That would have been an amazing twist!! Surprised Oka didn't joined in though :P

I was hoping when Urabe said she had a lover back then was true. Let's see if he can handle the same feeling he tried to pull behind Urabe's back.

Urabe in a smiling face and playful mood is just soo cute!!!!! She really does look like Momoko Imai XD

Shame there's only 2 episodes left and an OVA. Was hoping to have more, but i guess it's time to read the manga then :P

Love Urabe-san!!!

Jun 18, 2014 1:32 PM

Whew I'm so glad that ended well. Dam, Urabe is extremely emotionally stable. I was seriously scared she'd scissor the heck out of that girl. Wow that came out wrong lmfao.

And LOL/WTF at her robot suit??? Hahaha.

Jul 8, 2014 12:15 PM

haha another great episode
I was scared there was going to be a big drama showdown but instead it played out kind nice
haha when his blind fold fell off and got slapped by both of them #worth
Hayakawa makes me mad but now I feel a little bad for her haha she tasted her drool
anyways cute ending for what I thought was going to be a drama filled episode
[/quote]

May 17, 2015 6:30 PM
Glad Urbe didn't respond in a typical fashion. This was a good episode. :)

Jul 14, 2016 9:54 AM

whoever's desk that belongs to that urabe was sitting on is a lucky person

Feb 19, 2018 9:34 AM

at the end HaHaHa nice one Urabe when u said u had guy u liked before lol

& before she said it was a lie i was planning to ask ppl will this guy show up in manga at one point to, i only read near end 2 final Chapter 91-92, so i got trolled to despite seeing it second time lol

Re-Watching

Feb 21, 2018 6:34 PM

oh, we got a lot of black censorship in this episode even being a BD...

it's still annoying just like the 'god light censorship', but a little less... annoying, that is.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

Preview MangaManga Store