Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 28, 2008 9:16 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well things get solved finally but AT THE GREAT PRICE of having the place destroyed where the ghost hates her final memories before death.

The two sister were cute!

Good thing they do not burn!

VERY SPOOKY settings but my favorite is the forest at night. ALWAYS A CLASSIC set up.

So basically one sister is favored and the other gets pissed so she chants a curse. The curse gets out of hand and haunts all the family! NOT GOOD! Stupid devils! First they tempt FOR REVENGE then they instigate for a curse and lastly THEY HAVE FUN AT ALLS EXPENSES as one can see from the suffering of the whole family.

I am sure it was the evil forces who made the parents to favor when they could have done this in a better way without instigating jealousy.

HIGHLIGHTS:

This part was LOL cause Ran and Rin infiltrate like spies! LOL once again.

EVIL BITCH (cause she deserves it) and HER DOG ACCOMPLICE!

OH NO! WTF IS GOING TO HAPPEN????? EVERYONE DEATH???????

PSYCHIC SHIELD DUE TO PARANORMAL GHOST AND AMPLIFICATION THROUGH RAN AND MIDORI. Why the hell did not Rui use his amplification??????

See in you subs!
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Oct 5, 2008 7:08 AM

Feb 2008
Heh, happy ending much? Ran and Midori save everybody with their awesome powers and the bad people get caught by the smart undercover teacher.

Midori never seems to be able to be in the same group as Rin, poor her, but she and Rui seem to work much better as a team than Rin and Ran :)

That last scene with the two sisters was very beautiful.
Oct 5, 2008 8:22 AM
Dec 2007
The same as usual but still enjoyable. I kinda like this series ;)

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Oct 5, 2008 10:04 AM

Aug 2008
I was very disappointed in this episode. Ran and Midori couldn't even save themselves with their powers. The ghost (which turned out to be a friendly) had to save them with ANOTHER BUBBLESHIELD. Those two can't seem to do anything else nowadays.
I also disliked how the scab-things just got dropped as a major paranormal plot device.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Oct 5, 2008 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
Ran and Midori are never strong enough to save themselves, even if they do combine their powers...so doesn't that undermine one of the themes of the show? They always need some dead girl to help them. So what is the point in they themselves having psychic powers? With Rui and Midori, they always figure it out in the end regardless of the lame information they obtain from seeing people's memories.
Oct 5, 2008 2:06 PM
Apr 2008
lolz, rin through another person over his shoulder without thinking
Jun 3, 2015 12:29 AM

Jul 2013
Kinda disturbing that it seemed like the cops were just waiting down there while the house was burning. I'm sure they could see the smoke and light even from the affair so were they like "screw those brats we have criminals to catch"

More topics from this board

Poll: » Telepathy Shoujo Ran Episode 26 Discussion

slayer545-sama - Dec 20, 2008

15 by ThatUndeadLegacy »»
Sep 25, 2019 9:01 PM

Poll: » Telepathy Shoujo Ran Episode 2 Discussion

darkside099 - Jun 28, 2008

14 by tr25a3 »»
Aug 6, 2019 3:51 PM

Poll: » Telepathy Shoujo Ran Episode 1 Discussion

MagicalEmi - Jun 21, 2008

36 by tr25a3 »»
Aug 4, 2019 4:09 PM

Poll: » Telepathy Shoujo Ran Episode 21 Discussion

Nergal333 - Nov 18, 2008

8 by Kuruwin »»
Jun 9, 2015 4:51 AM

Poll: » Telepathy Shoujo Ran Episode 10 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 30, 2008

14 by Kuruwin »»
May 23, 2015 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.