Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2012 12:55 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems like Kagura is an important person from another world, which is problem because connecting the this world with enemies approaching, which the pirates fought, with red moon, and the doll, Queen, is actually Kagura's servant. Kagura wants to protect the islander, so she wants to be the sacrifice and Queen gave the necklace to the cat girl, and let the two thieves go. Those two got caught again, but this time they want to know about the necklace.

Riku, who was worried and it affected the taste of the bread, was happened to be at the ship at the shore, and helped out the pirate. Then found by the girls, who decided to find Kagura.

Next ep., final battle?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 15, 2012 11:26 AM

Dec 2007
Was hoping we'd see Mistral in the next episode preview, oh well.
Jun 15, 2012 11:53 AM

Apr 2010
So basically what there saying is that some of the people that washed ashore are from a other world which would explain why so many people washed ashore and lost there memory's
Tho it seems that the ones from that fleet didn't lose there memory's more there will to fight.
Just what are they after and why do they want Kaguya or that necklace?
Jun 15, 2012 11:56 AM

Aug 2010
Castle was just invaded and he plays his harp. Nothing seems to affect the prince.
Jun 15, 2012 12:08 PM

Oct 2010
prismheart said:
Castle was just invaded and he plays his harp. Nothing seems to affect the prince.

Yeah i dont trust him at all. He got another motive. He is also the biggest thief.
Jun 15, 2012 12:41 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
GIVE HIM THE SWORD!!!!! I hope to see something epic xD
Jun 15, 2012 12:57 PM

Jan 2012
Any ideas on what the song is at the end? :o
And definitely looking forward to next week ~
Jun 15, 2012 1:15 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
How is it that Dylan's wooden sail ship could take a pounding from that otherworld high-tech ship, be boarded, and still not only escape but get back to the island many hours ahead of the otherworld ship?

Xiao-Mei and Hank, if you get out of this, I strongly suggest you pick up a different hobby from robbing castles.

Rick, apparently nobody had time to tell you, so I will. Your bread sucks. Either get your act together or find something else to do for a living.
Jun 15, 2012 1:39 PM
Nov 2010
I want to protect my master, so I'm bringing her closer to the people that want to kidnap her. lol

ps. I know that she doesn't want the people in the island to get hurt(since it was mentioned in the episode), so please no replies saying that.
Jun 15, 2012 3:34 PM

May 2011
vaikepois said:
GIVE HIM THE SWORD!!!!! I hope to see something epic xD

Yeah, my thought exactly
Jun 15, 2012 5:51 PM

Apr 2012
Funny how all 9 prior episodes were almost completely pointless regarding "the plot" when watching this ep. Haha. Last 2 eps gonna be what the first 7-9 should have, I guess..
Jun 15, 2012 6:14 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
nantuko said:
Funny how all 9 prior episodes were almost completely pointless regarding "the plot" when watching this ep. Haha. Last 2 eps gonna be what the first 7-9 should have, I guess..
On the contrary, I think it's important to make good bread. Besides, given how that sailing ship escaped that high tech battleship, I have a sinking feeling the way this will play out may turn out silly. The stuff about making people happy may turn out to have been the high point :)
Jun 15, 2012 6:43 PM

Dec 2011
bonifide said:
prismheart said:

Yeah i dont trust him at all. He got another motive. He is also the biggest thief.

Lol, is he Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus?
Jun 15, 2012 11:32 PM

May 2010
Thing are finally starting to unravel, it now seem like the storm act like a gateway to different world and maybe everyone on that island is from diffrent worlds hmm.... hopefully thing dont bog down next ep
Jun 15, 2012 11:35 PM
Nov 2010
Cratex said:
nantuko said:
On the contrary, I think it's important to make good bread. Besides, given how that sailing ship escaped that high tech battleship, I have a sinking feeling the way this will play out may turn out silly. The stuff about making people happy may turn out to have been the high point :)
So, they're gonna end up serving the enemies some bread?

Dear god, no.
Jun 16, 2012 6:26 AM

Apr 2011
Oh Rick get your act together! Not only your bread tastes like crap but you made your harem worried.

I don't like that Harp guy. He's very suspicious. I agree, he's the biggest thief. He took Rick's sword and he never gave it back.
Jun 16, 2012 7:12 AM

Aug 2009
Okay... two more episodes left and I still don't know where this story is going.

Rick's bread tastes funny. Not sure what.

Xiao Mei and the Old guy get imprisoned, then broken out by that android, only to get imprisoned again.

Dylan's Pirate ship gets attacked by snake people from another world. They are apparently looking for Kaguya and/or her jewel which is in Xiao Mei's hands.

Android takes Kaguya and fly's into the snake people's war ship. WTF?!

WE WANT MORE MELTY!!!
Jun 16, 2012 8:22 AM

May 2011
Gah, and I thought they addressed the issue of Rich being conflicted in his baking already. At least this time that being brought up wasn't the focus. I'm pleased to see Dylan again, I didn't expect him until the very end with some epic battle or something.
TheAznKay said:
Any ideas on what the song is at the end? :o
And definitely looking forward to next week ~

Pretty sure it is a song that was also in the game, I thought it was beautiful as well. :)
White and Shadow ~Mugen no Rinbu~
http://youtu.be/AmIqVbkb7oQ
Jun 16, 2012 8:47 AM

Jun 2010
Nicee....something is finally happening for a change!

But why does Kaguya needs to sacrifice herself when shes got an baddass cyborg who can cut metal with her laz0rs?

Jun 16, 2012 10:36 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Z-flame said:
Cratex said:
nantuko said:

Dear god, no.

Yep. I think Rick will find his heart, bake some amazing magic bread, the Bad Guys will eat it and decide to be friends, and they will all live happily ever after. That's the way I think things will ...pan... out.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)
Jun 16, 2012 1:59 PM
Jan 2011
toneytigre said:
Okay... two more episodes left and I still don't know where this story is going.

Rick's bread tastes funny. Not sure what.

Xiao Mei and the Old guy get imprisoned, then broken out by that android, only to get imprisoned again.

Dylan's Pirate ship gets attacked by snake people from another world. They are apparently looking for Kaguya and/or her jewel which is in Xiao Mei's hands.

Android takes Kaguya and fly's into the snake people's war ship. WTF?!

WE WANT MORE MELTY!!!

Yep
Jun 16, 2012 2:18 PM
Oct 2010
hopefullly more action next week
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Jun 17, 2012 7:26 AM

May 2008
2 more episode and finally the real action will start o_O? or will it end with the enemy easily being defeated!!
Jun 17, 2012 8:52 AM

May 2011
SakuraRainbow said:
Urgh, I'm barely paying attention to what's going on.

Boring anime is a bitch when you have ADD. >.<
Jun 18, 2012 6:01 PM
Aug 2011
Shining Hearts: Bread of Boredom.
It just drags on forever.

Cratex said:

Yep. I think Rick will find his heart, bake some amazing magic bread, the Bad Guys will eat it and decide to be friends, and they will all live happily ever after. That's the way I think things will ...pan... out.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

:D

He's slacking though. Get your shit together Rick!
Jun 23, 2012 6:42 PM

Jun 2008
Cratex said:
Z-flame said:
Cratex said:
nantuko said:

Dear god, no.

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

What you don't know is that those guys are actually so pissed because the bread wasn't good this episode. ^_^

Btw why didn't she just ask her super robot to kill the bad guys. The other time she handle those guys coming with one big laser shot. I'm certain she can handle them.
Jun 23, 2012 6:54 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Monad said:
What you don't know is that those guys are actually so pissed because the bread wasn't good this episode. ^_^
Oh! I hadn't thought of that!
Jun 24, 2012 1:02 PM

Feb 2012
Shit finally gets real and we are almost at the end, no idea how this is going to conclude but it was so funny how the doll was just flying around this whole episode and nobody cared.

Monad said:
Btw why didn't she just ask her super robot to kill the bad guys. The other time she handle those guys coming with one big laser shot. I'm certain she can handle them.

Plotholes?
Jun 28, 2012 12:12 PM

May 2011
That mechanical doll looks freaking awesome and her abilities seems cool. More and more stuff are being revealed, finally the real plot is starting up and things are getting serious.

Rick is acting like a lonerfag.
Jul 2, 2012 3:30 PM

Dec 2009
This anime started well. It was a simple and nice one, people making and selling bread, had a really calm feeling. But then the story takes another direction and more than boring, it's stupid. This cat girl and magical powers, bah! My score may end up changing in the end.
Aug 17, 2012 3:36 AM

Aug 2010
I frequently criticize shows for having too many characters introduced over time, but I think this show would have been a lot better with less focus on BREAD and more on the characters. Still, looking forward to the ending. 3/5.

Xiao-Mei and Hank, you two should stay at your legit jobs, you are better at those...
Oct 6, 2014 7:04 AM

Mar 2014
When World collides ~ .. It parallels both you say .
Rick be like .. a husband that is "found out" by his 3 wives ~ .. haha !! Don't make them worry .
"Time connects through all by the omnipresent in the sky as it shatters and rippers the night ."
"Beyond endless dreams lies the spiral wings that bounds light and darkness from the wandering forest ~ ."
Pretty great episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 12, 2015 6:04 AM

Nov 2011
Episode interesting but inflated by poor choices in the plot.
Narrative rhythm too bland despite a tense situation and dramatic; it seems to be at a party rather than in a difficult situation, given the context in the story.
Drawings and animations more than good, nice Xiao in its expressions.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 26, 2012

63 by Syureria »»
Jun 25, 2023 9:23 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 30, 2012

77 by syncrogazer »»
May 20, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 12, 2012

148 by syncrogazer »»
May 18, 2020 8:12 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

72 by AllenVonStein »»
Jan 10, 2016 12:27 PM

Poll: » Shining Hearts: Shiawase no Pan Episode 11 Discussion

Yumekichi11 - Jun 21, 2012

41 by terrablu2003 »»
Apr 13, 2015 6:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.