Forum Settings
Forums
Saki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 19, 2012 3:22 PM

Jun 2012
Something must've happened at the training camp, it didnt show how hisa improved saki skills did it?
Jun 19, 2012 10:08 PM

Aug 2010
Chamry said:
Something must've happened at the training camp, it didnt show how hisa improved saki skills did it?

Hisa scared her to death using Maho, no wonder Saki became so strong.
Jun 21, 2012 3:30 PM

Jun 2012
Saki is BOSS :D
Jun 24, 2012 11:26 PM
Jul 2008
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

If that's the case then once Achiga-hen is over, Ritz will increase Saki's pace by making much bigger chapters than now.
Hopefully.
And next chapter of Saki's released faster than Achiga-hen~! Wasshoi~!

Since it's been so long, I think most of us have forgotten that since Achiga started being released, Saki's manga has gotten shorter(fewer pages) probably due to workload. It would be awesome if we got back 2xpages of Saki after Achiga ends.
Jun 25, 2012 7:18 AM

Jul 2008
KJacket said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:
Maddo_scientisto said:

If that's the case then once Achiga-hen is over, Ritz will increase Saki's pace by making much bigger chapters than now.
Hopefully.
And next chapter of Saki's released faster than Achiga-hen~! Wasshoi~!

Since it's been so long, I think most of us have forgotten that since Achiga started being released, Saki's manga has gotten shorter(fewer pages) probably due to workload. It would be awesome if we got back 2xpages of Saki after Achiga ends.

Don't worry, nobody forgotten about these ridiculous 9-15 pages chapters.
Once Achiga end I beleive Saki will be about 45 pages per chapter.
Jun 25, 2012 12:03 PM

Apr 2010
KaitoDash said:
kuuderes_shadow said:
Oohoshi_Awai said:
I think Achiga plays against Tsuruga, Kana, Mihoko and Miharun is the day before, didn't Kanbara said something about can't play against them for long because they need sleep and will cheer for Kiyosumi tomorrow?

You're right (sort of) - the manga does say that. But I think the anime shows it as though the two take place at the same time. Don't have time to check right now and I don't think it's specifically mentioned anyway. Guess they modified it in the anime then? Or am I remembering it wrong?

No, they didn't modify it. Kiyosumi's Quarter Final was playing while Achiga went to meet with Arakawa Kei's group the day after that. It was quite cleared.
In the Anime when they say goodbye to Arakawa Kei's group they showed a television in the reception area of the building they where in that mentioned the end of the battle.
It didn't mention anything about the scores but it did mention it was a heated battle.
Tho that wasn't shown in the manga which went right to the battle with Teru when they met Arakawa Kei's group.
Jul 4, 2012 6:03 AM

Oct 2009
Next chapter:

Join ★☆Shiraitodai Fan Club☆★ for Mahjong World Domination!!
Jul 29, 2012 3:14 PM

Jun 2012
Victorpresti said:
Chamry said:

Hisa scared her to death using Maho, no wonder Saki became so strong.

-.- Maho innocent yet very scary.....also Hisa for creating mini Teru o.o
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saki Chapter 265 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Oct 9, 2023

0 by MetaThPr4h »»
Oct 9, 2023 4:06 PM

Poll: » Saki Chapter 241 Discussion

Dropes - Feb 20, 2022

1 by Hyoroemon »»
Aug 10, 2023 3:09 AM

Poll: » Saki Chapter 258 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Mar 19, 2023

3 by MetaThPr4h »»
Apr 6, 2023 12:34 PM

Poll: » Saki Chapter 239 Discussion

MetaThPr4h - Dec 23, 2021

1 by HopfCMC »»
Apr 5, 2023 8:46 PM

» What is wrong with this author not drawing any underwear?

SigmaStudio - Apr 21, 2021

2 by GenesisAria »»
Sep 19, 2022 7:27 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.