Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
 
#1
Jun 12, 2012 4:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4575
You've come a long way, baby.
 
#2
Jun 12, 2012 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
Blah blah blah and something about bitches or sucking it.
 
#3
Jun 12, 2012 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3439
In
 
#4
Jun 12, 2012 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2272
....
 
#5
Jun 12, 2012 4:09 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3468
post
 
#6
Jun 12, 2012 4:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
first page

 
#7
Jun 12, 2012 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
No cookies for any of you.
 
#8
Jun 12, 2012 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3216
Dicks.
 
#9
Jun 12, 2012 4:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2272
Yelnats said:
No cookies for any of you.
Fuck the cookies.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:10 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3468
Yelnats said:
No cookies for any of you.
what type? chocolate chip?
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
Nah you'd want the cookies. They're not shitty chocolate chip type.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 590
fuckin' hell
didn't miss it
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 802
Time for some blonde brownies... yum. I've got many!
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4879
.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM
Offline
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3
This too.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3439
Yelnats said:
No cookies for any of you.


Cookies are an economic tool that can save a heretic village from religious persecution via economic ruin. True story.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:12 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
I have someone bringing me a cheeseburger and fries, do not need cookies.

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2272
Yelnats said:
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
Metropolitan Market has better cookies...
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
Yelnats said:
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
White chocolate macadamia? Raspberry cheesecake?

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3216
Yelnats said:
I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
I can, but I won't.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
Telling such obvious lies won't get looked over just because they're too obvious.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 590
Zachgranstrom said:
Yelnats said:
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
Metropolitan Market has better cookies...

AW
That guy goes to Metropolitan Market!
That place is OVER!
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 802
Our subway has these rasberrry cheesecake cookies that are awesome.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3439
I usually get cookies when i go to subway
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
I haven't been to a subway in a long time. Holla at me.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
Yelnats said:
Telling such obvious lies won't get looked over just because they're too obvious.
Who?

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
huh?
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2272
BrooklynBearJew said:
Zachgranstrom said:
Yelnats said:
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
Metropolitan Market has better cookies...

AW
That guy goes to Metropolitan Market!
That place is OVER!
What?
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
I've been playing Okami for probably 5 or 6 hours

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
Everyone who told lies, Chelsey.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 3468
Olpho-Kodoso said:
I haven't been to a subway in a long time. Holla at me.
hi
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
To think I missed the new thread by a mere 6 minuets.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 3439
And people showing up, hello.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
Yelnats said:
Everyone who told lies, Chelsey.
cherushi said:
White chocolate macadamia? Raspberry cheesecake?

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2272
Yelnats said:
Everyone who told lies, Chelsey.
I only tell truths, Webbysuperstar.....
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
Z-flame said:
Olpho-Kodoso said:
I haven't been to a subway in a long time. Holla at me.
hi


hello Zed, how are you this fine night. Which is the same as all other nights.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 590
Zachgranstrom said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
Zachgranstrom said:
Yelnats said:
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
Metropolitan Market has better cookies...

AW
That guy goes to Metropolitan Market!
That place is OVER!
What?

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:16 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
jpem said:
And people showing up, hello.


MY PEMMMM!!!!
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
cherushi said:
White chocolate macadamia? Raspberry cheesecake?
Obviously.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
Olpho.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4575
Scud said:
Dicks.
I concur with this statement.
You've come a long way, baby.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:17 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
Yelnats said:
Olpho.


Stan, Stan.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4879
Vaginas
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
Oh boy, is this thread borked?
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 3611
Yelnats said:
cherushi said:
White chocolate macadamia? Raspberry cheesecake?
Obviously.
Which one, or both?

 
Jun 12, 2012 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2272
BrooklynBearJew said:
Zachgranstrom said:
BrooklynBearJew said:
Zachgranstrom said:
Yelnats said:
MehMeh can have a cookie.

I bought them from Subway. Anyone that says Subway has shitty cookies can get the fuck out.
Metropolitan Market has better cookies...

AW
That guy goes to Metropolitan Market!
That place is OVER!
What?

[yt]6cC3kkw48yt]
Oh....
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 1226
cherushi said:
Yelnats said:
cherushi said:
White chocolate macadamia? Raspberry cheesecake?
Obviously.
Which one, or both?
Multiples of both, OBVIOUSLY.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 3216
Kimura said:
Scud said:
Dicks.
I concur with this statement.
Splendid.
 
Jun 12, 2012 4:19 PM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 4219
For a moment I thought it was borked, lets hope it stays that way.
 
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (197) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »