Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 11, 2012 9:12 PM

May 2009
So there are topics about each episode of this anime but I would like to know what people think of it as a whole and overall. I feel like I'm the only one who likes this anime and is excited for upcoming episodes.

I can't see to find a forum where the people don't like bash it but rather just explain why they don't like it.

I love the anime so far, it may be slowed paced but I rather it be that than quick paced like regular harem 12 episode anime that's why I dropped A Bridge to the Starry Skies.

Anyways I don't like Mahrio that much, he's too loud and kind of annoying, but he is cute when his mouth is shut and that's mostly because he has a cute face.

Yuichi is the best! He is sweet and just quiet and nice and I just like him. I think I might have missed any talk about him being a fox or something about a fox.

Speaking of foxes though that is my faveortie animal and O-Chan is just so adorable! I didn't know he was a boy though, he looks like a girl to me.

I also think it is cute and interesting that there might have been a potential romance between Shinji and Mitsuru, I'm interested in seeing and hearing the story behind that as well as the potenial romance between Tamaki and Takuma. I am kind of worried it might be like every other harem anime where it doesn't happen until the end that they confess their feelings or something. I dislike animes that do that.

But oh my gosh the opening theme is so beautiful! I have it on my MP3 player, it is the last song I listen to because I like to save the best for last when I listen to music.

Suguru reminds me of Shigure from Fruits Basket for some reason.

Oh yeah and Tamaki! I actually like her and I don't always seem to like the main characters of some animes I watch but to me she doesn't have that main character look, she looks like she would be the secondary character and that's good! I like her personality and how she wants to help others.

I kind of wish she would confront her grandmother though. I think she is being too short with the information. I mean someone who wants to save the world I would think she would tell her something and if Tamaki has to awaken on her own then she needs to be told that unless I missed that dialogue as well.

I don't like Tamaki's friend that much though, those girls in anime that jump to conclusions is kind of annoying.

But anyways what is your take on the anime as a whole?
Jun 12, 2012 1:56 PM
Jun 2012
I like Hiiro no Kakera too! I have liked this anime from the start. Okay, its a bit slow, but so what? I like that this is 26 long anime, not that normal 13 episodes long series.

When that first episode aired i was like "hmm okay i will follow this series". i didn't even know about hiiro no kakera at the start. now i know that there is games and one manga volume, that isn't translated to english (too bad :c). but after few episodes, i was so into this anime, that i couldn't always wait week to see next episode!

My favourite is Takuma. He's just so adorable and cute (sorry Mahiro, i just said that guy's cute~). and i like how he's jealous about Tamaki. I hope his relationship with Takami won't stay at that stage, where he just looks her in secret and say nice things to her (okay that hug in episode 11 was cute <3 and i'll wait more hugging in future!).

And Tamaki. Well, i like her. Sometimes i hate main girl in anime, but Tamaki is okay, tough i hate her voice sometimes... I hope her Tamayorihime power awakens soon and guys will get more power! Btw, we can see clearly that Takuma likes Tamaki, but what about her feelings? I dont see any signs of her liking Takuma. I know that in the end she will end up with Takuma, but i hope she doesn't realise in the end of anime that he likes him and in the middle of series she's like "well he's a good friend that likes hugging :)". But then again, why she doesn't add any -kun or -san after his name? Everyone else has some ending in their names (Mahiro-senpai, Yuichi-senpai, Shinji-kun, Ohmi-san, Mitsuru-chan...).

Oh god Mahiro :D He's so funny! I love his jokes and his personality! And i think, he is supporting Takuma in love because he always tries to close his relationship with Tamaki! (ep5 and ep11 etc.)

Yuichi should stand out more! I like him too. I would say that he is third best guy in this series.

I hate Shinji! I just don't like him. Maybe because he doesn't fight (well u know he doesn't fight for example with fits like takuma)? Or because he just isn't as handsome as those other guys? Because he talks like idiot? Oh and c'mon that end of ep11, no i won't let u see when im eating. and btw, i hate cake!

Ohmi-san is one sly bastard :P that end of ep 10 was hilarious. i laughed so hard! (but Tamaki, that scream was totally unnecessary...)

Ryou! Why we can't see you so often! I wanna see you~ i just hope that he would be one of the guradians... He's the second best guy c;

I hope in next episode there'll be more progress in Tamaki's power. Just awaken already!
nokemonsJun 12, 2012 2:03 PM
Jun 12, 2012 2:10 PM

May 2009
I didn't even realize that she didn't add a Japanese subfix thing to Takuma's name, but now that you mention she never does. I don't know why she was screaming when she saw them nude since they had towels on. I thought it was a good scene though but it kind of showed that she was kind of immature and just not ready......for a boyfriend I guess lol/

I would like to see more Ryou because I am interested in knowing what his story is about.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 9 Discussion

phoenixalia - May 27, 2012

27 by Fairy_Tail88 »»
Oct 8, 2022 4:22 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 8 Discussion

Hystery - May 20, 2012

32 by Fairy_Tail88 »»
Oct 5, 2022 8:11 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2012

52 by persephone1 »»
May 5, 2021 6:59 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 6, 2012

37 by persephone1 »»
May 4, 2021 5:19 PM

Poll: » Hiiro no Kakera Episode 5 Discussion

melina_putri - Apr 29, 2012

38 by persephone1 »»
May 4, 2021 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.