Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 8, 2021 11:06 AM

Aug 2018
Kururugi killing his dad is unexpected tbh

Jun 26, 2021 4:28 PM

Apr 2018
Well he somehow survived all those gunshots and played a game with Lelouch. Lost at the end and killed by his lover C.C. Great episode

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 3, 2021 3:44 PM
Aug 2020
Can somebody explain to me that part with the gold coin that Mao dropped to the floor?
Jul 15, 2021 6:29 AM

Jun 2021
lelounch without his geass and his intelligence he is pretty useless. suzaki is so fast he is physical strong to be a solider. mao definitely ended his journey in this episode.
lelouch and suzaku sucessfully resuced their abducted sister nunally.next episode the childhood friends going to have to engage combat.who wins? there is a twist in this episode too..the dead of former president of japan and the father of suzaku murdered by his own son suzaku.such a foolish and coward thing to do suzaku.if his father was alive they would ended war sooner...by any chance with victory.cornelia,euphemia,lelouch,nunally are siblings.i am really eagerly looking forward for next episode?
Sep 18, 2021 11:54 AM

Jan 2021
Mao out of nowhere exposing the truth so that’s what happened between Suzaku and his father
Oct 7, 2021 3:23 AM

Apr 2020
As usual Lelouch's plan was perfect.
Oct 28, 2021 9:18 PM

Sep 2016
Suzaku suddenly became super human. How can he move faster than actual bullets?
Oct 28, 2021 9:20 PM

Sep 2016
Amatniki said:
Kururugi killing his dad is unexpected tbh

I was expecting something of the sort, since his memories of when C.C. touched him
Nov 6, 2021 6:13 AM

Aug 2017
Mao surviving that is kinda stupid, I think C.C should've killed him in the previous episode. Not much happened except we know Suzaku killed his own father.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 21, 2021 1:49 PM

Mar 2018
Dead people should stay dead. What was the point of bringing him back other than to expose Suzaku?
Mar 1, 2022 12:03 AM

Aug 2018
Suzaku's superhuman abilities always gave me mixed feelings and this episode didn't made me change my mind by one bit
Apr 13, 2022 11:06 PM

Jul 2017
i really was pissed off when Mao showed up ??? like seriously he was supposed to be dead or in jail... but glad he's dead now. also Suzaku turned into Pikachu with that light speed dodging the machine gun lmao it was weird and totally unrealistic. i feel like this episode could've been better but whatever. Lelouch was badass when he said "MAO don't speak again"
Apr 30, 2022 4:46 PM

Jun 2020
is there no one at all looking for villetta lol
Sep 12, 2022 7:17 PM
Jul 2022
felt bad for mao . i disliked cc she's fucked mao life
Oct 8, 2022 11:25 AM
Mar 2022
I saw Mao in the corner for that airport frame and was like OH SHIT IT'S NOT HIM IS IT? And like when he invaded Nunally's home I looked down at my drink and heard the clapping and died inside, I feel like he would've been useful if he wasn't an antagonist but I like how the situation played out with Suzaku and Lelouch teaming up.
Jan 8, 2023 4:03 PM
Dec 2021
this just keeps getting better and better i just can't stop watching
Feb 5, 2023 1:40 AM
May 2019
Every chapter is a new feeling in my head. I really love this anime omg.
Feb 23, 2023 2:31 AM
Dec 2022
Are people in this threat dumb or something???? There are no flaws or holes in this series or even the episodes that You cant explain without using your head a bit. First off why are people so shocked to see a fictional character being able to dodge bullets and perform feats beyond ordinary human ability when we LITERALLY SEE batman (also human) do such feats but we wont use that as a flaw against DC series etc. Next, Mao is literally underneath the school grounds so how tf would anyone “see” him placing a bomb???? Also the reason why Lelouch cannot just simply shove his hands on the scale is because 1, he only found out that the scale is connected to the bomb when he already erased his memory and came to place mao told him and 2 mao had a gun with him and could completely tell if Lelouch was about to do some such as touching the scale and so mao completely would have blitzed Lelouch if he tried that.
Feb 23, 2023 2:32 AM
Dec 2022
hik1komori said:
is there no one at all looking for villetta lol

She is assumed to be MIA
Feb 23, 2023 2:34 AM
Dec 2022
pickyotaku said:
i really was pissed off when Mao showed up ??? like seriously he was supposed to be dead or in jail... but glad he's dead now. also Suzaku turned into Pikachu with that light speed dodging the machine gun lmao it was weird and totally unrealistic. i feel like this episode could've been better but whatever. Lelouch was badass when he said "MAO don't speak again"

Mao survival is already explained bro and “unrealistic” is one the worst arguments I heard…. This is fiction…. We see batman do that shit but that is totally fine when he does it???
May 19, 2023 10:01 PM
May 2017
This time he actually dies.
Aug 23, 2023 10:42 AM
Jul 2020
Bueno ningun anime es perfecto, en este caso suzaku esquivando las balas fue raro jsjsjsjs pero bueno, no encontré sentido que Mao volviera cuando se supone había muerto, simplemente volvio para volver a morir xd. Más que revelarnos sobre que suzaku mato a su padre no aporto en nada(esa revelación se pudo dar de otra forma)

En fin gran estrategia de lulu y pobre Suzaku final feliz a esperar el siguiente capitulo.
4/5
Oct 18, 2023 4:48 PM

May 2023
"I need your help, can you come here?"
"Well, I can't, I'm buying clothes."
"All right, well then hurry up and come over here..."
"I can't find them."
"What do you mean you can't find them?"
"I can't find them, there's only soup."
"... what do you mean there's only soup??"
"It means there's only soup."
"Well then get outta the soup aisle!"
"All right you don't have to shout at me!!"
"There's more soup!"
"What do you mean there's more soup?!"
"There's just more soup!"
"Go into the next aisle!"
"There's still soup!"
"WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?"
"I'm at Soup!"
"WHADDYA MEAN YOU'RE AT SOUP?!"
"I mean I'm at Soup!"
"What STORE are you in?!"
"I'M AT THE SOUP STORE!"
"WHY ARE YOU BUYING CLOTHES AT THE SOUP STORE?!?!"
Nov 17, 2023 4:23 PM
Oct 2023
so Mao came back captured Nunally won chess, lost his voice and was killed. what an interesting end to his character. Lelouch truly is a mastermind, giving Suzaku istructions and then using Geass on himself so Mao cant read his thoughts, consider me impressed.Suzaku killing his own dad is a shocker ngl,
Dec 27, 2023 6:19 PM
Jul 2020
Mao is (was) alive!? That's it! I'm done! Screw this show!

And fuck Suzaku and his overpowered speed-running/power-kicking!
Mar 17, 2:24 AM
Jul 2021
like to see him fight against his fate; in flesh
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chilli-Kun - Apr 11, 2008

276 by CobraNotKatsura »»
Yesterday, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

babykeiji - Feb 22, 2008

122 by shakinfuture2 »»
Apr 11, 4:51 AM

» Code Geass is an omnipandering anime ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Feb 3

69 by AnimSr »»
Mar 31, 4:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Faust721 - Feb 18, 2007

142 by Ja_LYMPIK »»
Mar 17, 3:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xinil - Feb 6, 2007

191 by yulek »»
Mar 11, 3:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.