Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 8, 2012 11:26 AM

Introduce yourself

Hey mina-san ^^
here is a topic where you can introduce yourself ^^

So i begin ^^

Hello, I'm CrossAngel, the creator of this club
most of my friends here calls me Angel or Cross-chan
I'm watching anime for almost 4 years now and i'm addicted to romance and fantasy...i also like to draw and to read
So, that's my little introduction
Let's make this a great club together

-so who's next??-
Modified by -Deactivated-, Oct 11, 2012 10:53 AM

Jun 12, 2012 11:01 AM

Let it be me, Cross-chan~ :D :D :D
Hello to you all ^.^ I am pavli4ka8 (woohoo - way to go Houdini -__- xD), but you may call me pav-san/chan/sama/sensei or pavli-san/chan/sama/sensei xD Choose~ (and if you have ideas for a nickname - tell meh :P)
I love anime (duh~ :B), I love to draw~ :3 I also like to chat and meet new folks ^.^
Etto... I hate introductions -__- xD So here are some pictures :3
~<3
Hope we become friends ^//////^ ""

Jun 12, 2012 12:50 PM

Ossu mina! I'm Sadame-tan but I like being called Sadame-chan more for some reason :P
I've been influenced by anime since the day I was born(LITERALLY XD), but I started being a hardcore otaku about 3 or 4 years ago when I was 11.
I'm a card maker in this club but I'm still a beginner U.U
Other than anime and manga, my favorite things to do are playing the piano, video games, drawing and reading novels(I like writing novels too) :)
Oh and I like Itachi❤ yoroshiku ne :D
Modified by Sadame-tan, Jun 13, 2012 1:34 AM

Jun 12, 2012 3:34 PM

Hey everyone, I'm jackiebanae. I've been watching anime for a long time... Other interests for me are martial arts, cars, music(just listening), fishing, being on the lake, and relaxing... I love messaging, so just send a message to me and I'll converse with you. :)

Jun 12, 2012 6:42 PM

Ok, Hai Everyone my name AcezHarfianz ( can call me ace) watching anime since childhood until now. :)
Other interest is animal, landscape & skyscape lovers, video games, music, foods , and sport.
Hope we can get along together :D

Jun 12, 2012 11:52 PM

Hey everyone, I'm Y36 my real name is jasmine , call me U-chan , Y-chan , J-chan XD
i watched anime since childhood and I'm in love with iT
and i love all video games type , feel free to add me , hope i become a good friend to everyone ^^

Jun 14, 2012 3:48 AM

Hi , I'm nessa :) Ypu can call me Nessapyon ^^ I'm really addicted to anime that my day isn't complete without watching any ^^ It's a pleasure to meet yah all ! Hope we can get along well :))

Jun 14, 2012 6:35 AM

Hi everyone my name is Maria...Nice to meet you :D
Interests beides anime and manga:Reading, rock music,astrology, astronomy and photography...

^_^

Jun 14, 2012 4:48 PM
Mhmm what to say....well name's Sameer...but just call me Sam if you want...I'm 21....
I like Music, Sports, Reading, Movies, Gaming...etc, etc...
I'm also a Card Maker of this club which probably most of you know.

Feel free to ask me any questions, or chat...If you want to know more about me...just take a look at my Profile Layout and page ^^

Well nice meeting you all! ^^

Jun 16, 2012 7:15 AM

Nice knowing a little bit of you, guys. ^^

Hey, I'm mcbagnes, actually, it is only a shortcut of my full name. :) You can call me Con, like what my real life and some friends I met online call me. I am a card maker here and probably some of you already know. :) I'm still new in making cards so please understand. haha

I've been watching anime since I was 5 years old, which is around for 10 years now. And because of that, I can now watch a whole series (12-26 episodes) of an anime without subs. :D My other interests are drawing, reading books and playing video games.

I am a very open person, you can drop by in my profile to know me more or leave a comment if you want to talk. ^^

Once again, はじめましてみんなさん!!
Modified by Cophelia, Jun 16, 2012 7:48 AM

Gifts
Art
CYP

Sig by Megu

Jun 16, 2012 6:02 PM

hello everyone, I'm Namea and you can call me like that, hehe~
I started to watch anime 4 years ago and I'm more and more addicted each day...
what I love except anime and Lelouch: fantasy books, drawing, games and my pets ♥ oh, and I'm proud Leo ♌, so also lions and other cats =^.^=

if you want to talk, I'll be looking forward to chat with you, don't hesitate to write me, ne?~ ciaossu

Jun 16, 2012 8:06 PM
Hello, I'm giraffetea, call me with whatever you feel comfortable with as long as it's related to my username. Pleased to meet you~
I've only started watching anime for about 2 years, but I've gotten very addicted to it xD
I like art in general (particularly manga =w=~), reading, playing piano and photography. :D
I'm also learning Japanese, in high hopes that I can visit Japan one day.
I hope that we get get along well, feel free to chat with me or to post a comment on my profile!~ :D

Jun 20, 2012 11:57 AM

HI, I am Animeruko ...

I have been watching anime since about 1999 but I only really got into it around 05. I watch almost everything although I prefer moe, action, romance, mecha, fantasy and Vampires. I'm always up for Anime chat so throw me a message sometime if you'd like.
Lv: 9999 Hikikomori.

Jun 20, 2012 12:08 PM

Hello,Im Yukitery,call me Yuki <3
Im watching animes for more than 2 years(even do i can't remember allot of names)
I like the romance/drama/mystery type ~^.^~
I love drawing,i like role playing.My favorite animes are FMAB,Vampire Knight <3,School days and Papa no Iukoto wo Kikinasai (Hina is just so damn cute)
I love them cards they just look so epic <3
Well nice meeting you ~~

Jun 25, 2012 12:27 AM

Hi I'm blue-star u can call me anything u want
Etto... Ah I ve been watching anime thanx to sadame-senpai it's been like um 3 years maybe
I like to draw a lot but I'm not as good as my sisters I only draw anime I like to act in plays
And I love cookies I play a lot of video games my fave is legend of Zelda and kingdom hearts
umm what else oh and i love ... well anime ^^

yoroshiku-ne~~^^

Nov 1, 2012 10:34 AM

Hi everyone! My name is SugarDumplin or SugarD. I've been watching anime for a very long time.I also like to read manga alot too. My son also watches anime >(^x^)< along with my mom and brother. We also love to game on console and mmorpg's. Drop a line if you ever wanna chat . Thanks for having me >(^x^)<

Nov 1, 2012 3:20 PM
Ashen Awakener

Well I'd guess I can introduce myself,
I'm Lyfa a very hyper girl from the Netherlands, currently 18 years old,
I started to watch anime in may 2006 and since then it's still 1 of the things I rlly hold dear in life,
I'm in rl a student that still needs to find a job and while I don't have 1 I'm just enjoying my freedom,
I signed up almost 5 years ago at MyAnimeList and I saw allot things with no doubt and met allot ppl, if I look back at my comments post count and my forum post count I just wonder what I've been doing there last 5 years here xD. Anyways I enjoy to be here as I love cards as well as part of being at MAL =3
Anyways anyways anyways... what's left to say... nice 2 meet ya all ;3

Feb 26, 2013 12:46 PM
Sanji Fangirl

Hi everyone : D
My name is Chibi-Alice
Alice is not my real name, but i'm in love with Alice in Wonderland so i use it x]
21 years old and love anime ^^

May 5, 2013 3:34 PM
Hey there all!

I'm Jaded Ice Storm, most call me Jaded or Icy. 27 and after a long time away, getting back into the manga and anime scene. Favorite anime right now would have ot be Inu X Boku SS. Manga? Model for sure.

Hope ot have fun here!

May 6, 2013 3:23 AM

I think I'll introduce myself so that some would recognize me~

Hey there, folks! I am Yuenosekai, call me Yue or Yuu, any is fine~
I am a recently hired admin (banner maker) for this club. XDD
Well, I've been addicted to anime since I was in 1st Grade maybe, idk why XDD
Because Naruto was the one who drew my attention XDDD I am now 15 yerrzz ouo
sorry for that
anyways, I am into Adventure themed anime with romance(should be balanced), i don't like romance alone XDD I am also into sports anime, mecha anime and other animes with no specific plot or the comedic ones (eg. Gintama) XDD
I also love mangaaaaa~ and yaoi

So yeah, yoroshiku onegaishimasu and have a nice day!! Hope we can be tomodachi!!! :D