Forum Settings
Forums

Movie of 'Toaru Majutsu no Index' to be Released in February

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 10, 2012 9:53 AM

Aug 2008
Zero-94 said:
Kenju said:
The "I only watch for Accel, Biri Biri etc" fans.
GTF away from my series please.

Implying Accelerator is one of the three main protagonists of the series (and my favorite anime character of all time)... Mikoto is just another part of the harem but an important character nonetheless. I admit I'm kinda annoyed by the people going "NEED MOAR BIRIBIRI, KUROKOxMISAKA YURI PLZZZZ!!11" as well, but whatever, let's just PLEASE not drag the Index vs. Railgun topics to every single thread about the series. We have enough of those already, and they all are full of childish idiots.

IMO both Accelerator and Misaka should definitely appear in this movie, especially since it's the first Index movie and both of them are obviously important characters to the whole series. Of course, Accelerator is on the dark side of the Academy City so it would be natural for him not to appear, depending on the movie's setting.

PS. To all of those Accelerator and Biribiri maniacs... MOAR HAMAZURA PLOX

Oh yes I like both Misaka and Accel and I know they're important, it's some of their fans and such that that bothers me, the reason being what Ragix said

And yes More Hamazura

Jul 10, 2012 10:00 AM

Mar 2012
I can't wait to see the movie I hope that the movie will based on the novel.....
I read it and it was really great!!
Jul 21, 2012 7:11 PM
Jul 2012
All of this Biribiri/Accelerator debate is pointless - what really matters is HIMEGAMI AISA 6TH BILLING!

22+4 novels, 2+7 side stories, 24x2 episodes + 4 specials and she's finally a main character again!
Aug 29, 2012 1:29 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
GOOD! Very GOOD NEWS! Now.......PLEASE COME SEASON 3! Index forever <333
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 7, 2012 7:08 AM

Sep 2012
Damn.

Where's my Last Order? =/ (and with her, comes the package of Accelerator.)
Oct 23, 2012 12:11 PM

Feb 2010
this is so non canon it hurts XD

but it might be good we will see
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» 'T.P BON' Reveals Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

1 by deg »»
28 minutes ago

» 'Isekai Shikkaku' Reveals Supporting Cast Pair

Hyperion_PS - Yesterday

2 by DARM11 »»
5 hours ago

» 'Look Back' Unveils Additional Staff, Trailer

DatRandomDude - Apr 16

22 by ZXEAN »»
10 hours ago

» Musician wowaka Dies

Sakana-san - Apr 9, 2019

34 by Oshieteoshiete4 »»
Yesterday, 3:59 PM

» Manga 'Medalist' Gets TV Anime ( 1 2 )

DatRandomDude - May 17, 2023

55 by Adizcool »»
Yesterday, 5:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.