Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 7, 2012 1:34 PM

Apr 2012
I think this is a pretty good dissection of Bleach and where it went wrong.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/ir/yrt/readright/35098-read-right-to-left-the-downfall-of-bleach-part-1

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/ir/yrt/readright/35352-read-right-to-left-the-downfall-of-bleach-part-2

With Bleach's plummeting sales numbers it's become pretty apparent that Bleach has gone wrong in a lot of places. I pretty much agree with everything this guy has to say about where Bleach really started to fall apart. While I think Bleach really lost it's charm after the Soul Society arc, I do agree that it didn't really become terrible until the end of the fight with Ulquiorra. After that point none of the fights were interesting and everything got dragged out to the point of being super boring.

It's like Kubo latched on to a single plot pattern and could never figure out how to give Bleach a new direction. After the SS arc, Bleach became a decaying repetition of the same story that just got worse with every iteration. The characters continued in the same stale patterns never really developing to any significant extent or if they did develop they seemed to get reset so they'd have to go through the same type of development again and again. This is really apparent with Ichigo and his struggles with his inner Hollow. The whole evolution of Zangetsu, Ichigo's inner world and struggle with his Hollow side became very murky at the end. It never really got a satisfying conclusion.

Anyway I thought these videos would be something interesting to share if you haven't heard it already. The complaints aren't really anything new but I liked the actual depth of analysis this guy goes through.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 7, 2012 1:36 PM

Sep 2011
wait your only noticing this now?

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 7, 2012 1:38 PM

Apr 2012
No, I noticed this stuff a long time ago but I just found these videos the other day and thought people might find them interesting.
Jun 7, 2012 1:48 PM

Dec 2009
The final filler arc sucks... I hate it...
Jun 7, 2012 2:00 PM

Dec 2009
thanks for sharing, I loved watching those videos x3
Jun 7, 2012 2:59 PM

Sep 2008
Havent read the article but i agree with what you said there. However, i still find bleach to be good. The last arc was awful but things are starting to look good again. Good, not epic like it was, just good.
Jun 7, 2012 3:12 PM
Feb 2011
I personally still like Bleach. It was one of my favorites and it still is.
Jun 10, 2012 7:09 AM

Apr 2010
It definitley went downhll after the Soul Society arc.
Jun 12, 2012 1:36 PM

Sep 2008
i really can't understand how you can lose yourself over some goddamn manga series. and nobody cares about yamamoto? that battle between him and wonderweiss was badass!
anyway, i still like bleach, it had its moments that the quality was a bit low, but fuck it i dont care.
i enjoy reading it, thats all that matters to me.
Jun 12, 2012 6:55 PM

Jan 2009
On a whim, I decided to pick Bleach back up last night, after dropping at volume 35 (~chap. 305) some time back in '07
Almost 200 chapters later (read up to 495), some thoughts (spoiler free):

Summary: Just as YRoT (the reviewer) did, Bleach was one of the earlier manga I've followed (sometime during late 2000 to '01, when the raws were available). So as someone who was around to see it rise and fall(?) in popularity, it's a real shame to know people aren't willing to accept Mr. Kubo's work for what it is, rather than what they think it should be

P.S. Never picked back up the anime (around the Bount arc [~ep 90]), so if that factors in with manga sales (in which it probably would for the most part), I'm not aware of it. Anyone who still follows the anime is welcome to share their thoughts about that

P.S.S. There's also a recent discussion going on here:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=451663
titaniachktJun 27, 2012 3:53 AM
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Jun 13, 2012 12:10 AM

May 2010
the downfall of Bleach was the moment the Fullbring Arc started.

everything else was fine.

also the latest filler arc was bllleeehhh.
they should have put Bleach anime on hold right after the Aizen arc ended. that way we wouldn't get stuck with thos baka fillers and maybe...they wouldn't have ended Bleach so soon. ;_;
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Jun 13, 2012 2:53 AM

Jul 2007
Its case of rose-tinted glasses.

People bitched about pacing and lack of quality during SS arc and how "the first arc was so much better". They did it during arrancar arc and they did it during FB arc and they are doing now.

The quality never changed. And "because I do not like different stuff and want moar shinigami" is not an argument.

The only lower quality point was HM invasion and start of Karakura Town arc. The end of that arc was perfectly awesome and FB arc added a lot of emotion into the manga.

With the thousand year blood war arc that is now, Bleach is currently the best out of holy shonen trio.
Jun 13, 2012 2:58 AM
Mar 2011
its sales are baed if you cpmore it to the H ales of OP and Naruto its fell and wont recover

its sold under 2 millon takabon its not in top three sales and never will be again
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jun 13, 2012 3:11 AM

Jul 2007
Enjolras1830 said:
its sales are baed if you cpmore it to the H ales of OP and Naruto its fell and wont recover

its sold under 2 million takabon its not in top three sales and never will be again

And the fact that it still outsells 99% of all other manga releases and dominates volume sales does not matter at all :)

It does not sell as well as it did, but it still sells a whole lot more than well, majority of manga releases.
Jun 13, 2012 3:29 AM
Mar 2011
Fai said:
Enjolras1830 said:

its sold under 2 million takabon its not in top three sales and never will be again

And the fact that it still outsells 99% of all other manga releases and dominates volume sales does not matter at all :)

It does not sell as well as it did, but it still sells a whole lot more than well, majority of manga releases.

for so called big three manga its not in the top three or even ifve or ten i dont think thats not a big three its wil sell around three millon by year end how popuar it is its toal sales has still not out sold Slam dunk [ fist run sales] 122 mliion while OP has old sold it By five fold Op sels in the time Blech as been running OP has been selling 45- 60 mliion a year

and lest niot foget it got cannced for tv cuse it could not get in to top 10 Tv ratings nad it nevr evne at its hight got top five tet agian the olly anime you watch that has maang to brake the top five is OP [ Sorry idk if you wtach Conan]
Not even OP will evet get Top three

im not the biggest OP fan either so im no fan boy the only only top five anime that id say im ahug fan fan thts has a good fanbase outside of Asia is Conan but im A huge fan opf all the Top three and Crayon chan
DateYutakaJun 13, 2012 3:34 AM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jun 17, 2012 2:34 PM
Jul 2011
The thing about Bleach it is pretty hard to list every single flaw of the story, but there are a lot of different complaints coming from a lot of different people that always seem to hit the nail on the head.

Kubo can't write. I'd be inclined to say that he isn't even trying to write a
"good" story anymore. He's just pandering in the hopes that Bleach will stay popular. But that's not really working anymore.
Jun 17, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2010
"Kurosaki-kun.... kurosaki-kin.............. Kurosaki-KUN!!!!!!"
Jun 27, 2012 3:26 AM

Jan 2012
Fullbring arc was just a huge mistake, I am liking the current arc though.
Jun 27, 2012 5:47 AM

Sep 2009
I never hated any of the arc...I actually enjoyed the fullbring arc.

hopefully this new arc will bring about the 'uprising' of Bleach to its former glory.
Jun 27, 2012 6:25 AM

Mar 2011
Who can't stand this manga just don't read it .Haters gonna hate everywhere or retards gonna hate .
Jun 27, 2012 12:24 PM

Jul 2009
Icebreaker93 said:
Who can't stand this manga just don't read it .Haters gonna hate everywhere or retards gonna hate .

oh please, we have the right to critize it all the way to the first chapter, and it should matter not for you whether we like it or not, this is not chapter discussion so you have no right to tell us what to do..... actually I think that it is a good thing we can say that here instead of keeping it to ourselves to avoid being called haters by fanboys, I personally think that Kubo has no intention to think about the plot, it seems like he is just drawing what he has seen in his nightmare to fill the blank pages to earn his share before bleach get's discontinued or finished ....
Jun 27, 2012 6:57 PM
Jul 2011
Icebreaker93 said:

It's fun watching it fall to pieces. And the haters can come up with good reasons as to why it's bad, while the fans really can't defend the series.
Jun 30, 2012 12:59 AM

May 2010
I had the potential to not be shit if Aizen arc didnt draggggggggg on
Jul 3, 2012 12:43 PM

Sep 2008
fuck sales, the mainstream people don't decide what's quality and what not, if sales would say somethin' bout the quality Lady gaga would be the best artist of the world or somethin, and immortal technique the weakest artist, conclusion: bullcrap.
Jul 3, 2012 12:44 PM

Jan 2009
nijlpaard87 said:
fuck sales, the mainstream people don't decide what's quality and what not, if sales would say somethin' bout the quality Lady gaga would be the best artist of the world or somethin, and immortal technique the weakest artist, conclusion: bullcrap.

Professional mangaka usually need money to continue drawing, so I'd say sales are pretty important
Manga Sorted By Theme                         Anime Sorted By Theme
Jul 3, 2012 7:07 PM
Apr 2012
It took me a long time to realize that Bleach was terrible. Honestly the fight with Grimmjow in the anime was shiny, and I really do like Ulquilorra(though his fight was terrible). Once I looked back on everything I started to realize how unsatsfying the series was. I started noticing all the same plot devices and very little development anywhere.

Fullbring arc was really really dumb.

The current one might be even lamer. A chapter or two ago, I recall them talking about how dirty it was for the Quicy to use a sneak attack...You know....after declaring war on them and letting them know, pretty much "Hey, we're gonna attack this place soon so be ready."
The dialog is horrible, the characters suck, it's beyond the point of fixing, and all in all it makes me sad. I loved Bleach and I'll always remember it, but I have to look at it for what it has turned into. It's just not worth it anymore.
Jul 4, 2012 3:00 AM

Sep 2008
titaniachkt said:
nijlpaard87 said:

Professional mangaka usually need money to continue drawing, so I'd say sales are pretty important

all i''m sayin is that if a manga sells good, it says nothing about quality, there are tons of manga which do not sell as much as naruto or one piece does, but they are on the same level or maybe even on a higher level,
i agree that kubo needs his bucks to continue drawing, but that's another story, and yeah, if we must believe Bakuman, he wouldn't last long, ah well...
Jul 6, 2012 5:56 PM
Jul 2011
Ookami-Kaze said:

The current one might be even lamer. A chapter or two ago, I recall them talking about how dirty it was for the Quicy to use a sneak attack...You know....after declaring war on them and letting them know, pretty much "Hey, we're gonna attack this place soon so be ready."

What makes this even more dumb is the fact that everybody in Bleach enjoys sneak attacks from behind. That's not dirty?
Jul 6, 2012 8:02 PM
Feb 2012
fake karakura town arc was not good. and fullbring arc was god right awful.

this 1000 year war arc i actually like and interested in. hopefully kubo can go strong and show bleach is still is one of the best .
Jul 6, 2012 8:12 PM

Dec 2009
I don't know why most people saw the Fullbring arc as negative and hate it...

IMO, just the fact that it had new characters, showing everyone from 1 year older, sexier/cuter and cooler, improved art and that Ichigo gets his powers back!
Plus a little bonus with Riruka having a crush on Ichigo.
Was enough for me to love it!

But I do agree on the video of what the guy said, the mangaka really did... "fail"...
Jul 17, 2012 3:30 AM
Mar 2012
if kubo put as much effort as an average mangaka, bleach would have ended before chapter 300 together with this arc
Jul 17, 2012 5:46 AM
Feb 2010
Fai said:
With the thousand year blood war arc that is now, Bleach is currently the best out of holy shonen trio.

The new arc is nothing more than decent shounen writing. Introducing a new cast of villains, letting old characters return, making the situation feel hopeless. It´s done in most other shounen and I sense no originality of Kubo whatsoever to distingish himself among the other mangaka except his love for foreign languages.

It´s clear Kubo is trying to tie things together now which he neglected for so long, making it feel forced. But that´s also to blame to the universe he chose, leaving little room for further development.

He could still make something good of this, but over the course of the entire series Kubo has never proven himself to be a really good writer. Instead, he devoted himself to making a longrunning mainstream shounen. That´s his choice, but therefore the series will presumably never pass the point of: just a good series, nothing special. Even though the length and hype wants us to believe it is.
Jul 17, 2012 5:11 PM

Mar 2011
waalex11 said:
I don't know why most people saw the Fullbring arc as negative and hate it...

Weeeelll...for me at least it was the following reasons. Started out with Ginjou showing Ichigo a picture of his father (promising info on Ichigo's family FINALLY), and yet everyone completely forgot about it (even ichigo <_<). It was an arc whose only plot development was Ichigo getting his power's back(pretty small for so many chapters).
It was strictly a character-oriented arc rotating arround Ichigo without giving him any substantial development(he wants to protect we get it already) and the rest of the characters were nothing new (another vizard group) that were ditched in the garbage as soon as the arc ended without getting any particular backgroun on them. Yeah I get it that kubo MIGHT include their story in this arc but for me that arc was way too empty.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 19, 2012 1:13 AM
Aug 2010
I agree a lot with the video.

And just like the guy speaking, Bleach was also the very first manga I read and I absolutely LOVED IT!

The SS arc IMO still remains as one of the BEST manga arcs I have EVER read, Easily a 10/10.

I don't think the downfall came immediately, I actually LOVED the Arrancar arc up until they had the big battle in the fake Karakura town, that's where it really started to suck.

Either way, I think everyone should see that Bleach is WAAAAAAYYYYY past it's "prime" and I'm just hoping that Kubo can somehow wrap this up in a decent manner at the very least.

I think Bleach will always have a special place for me, I'm just very disappointed that it didn't live up the the ridiculous HYPE that it created...
Jul 19, 2012 12:14 PM

Mar 2008
Bleach is soo boring now in general. It's now basically a rehash from the previous arcs, nothing new and exciting anymore.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Jul 19, 2012 4:24 PM

Mar 2011
Junigenmukyoku said:
Bleach is soo boring now in general. It's now basically a rehash from the previous arcs, nothing new and exciting anymore.

That's a bit of an exageration on your part. Last arc has lots of things to offer. It's just that in my eyes hhe is on his way to screwing things up again, but the arc itself does not fall in the category of what you are describing. FB and arrancar though..yeah your comment sums it all up
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Jul 25, 2012 1:12 PM

Dec 2007
Nice video. There is a lot of us like this guy, who loved Bleach, and now are just disappointed with this series.
PutySep 13, 2015 1:54 PM

Aug 24, 2012 11:54 PM

Mar 2011
Shiznat said:
I don't see the point in complaining about bleach :/

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Simple.

The point is very simple. People were reading it during it's golden age and got attached to it but somewhere Bleach lost track of itself. People are reading it either with hope that it will get better or simply to finish the manga that they started so long ago. You consider it easy for people to drop something that they started years ago and have been through all 500 chaps??
-Mr.Freeman
Aug 24, 2012 11:58 PM

Jul 2012
there have been times i enjoyed the filler arcs more than the actual arcs cause they reminded me more of the Soul Society arc. Granted thats anime only.
Aug 25, 2012 12:14 AM

Aug 2011
Bleach really should have ended when they, you know, defeated the main bad guy of the series? I remember I quite liked it during the first 30 or so episodes... Good times, good times.
Aug 27, 2012 11:22 PM

Sep 2011
I LOVED Bleach untill the moment Aizen opened the portal into Karakura Town then it just became absolutely god awful.

Hitsugaya clearly stated 10 vast lorde enemies would destroy soul society I assumed those were teeh espada but along come the captain who proceed to wipe the floor with the espada and number 1 is defeated with a shikai, not a bankai, a freaking shikai.

then after all those boring fights where the shinigami defeated the randomly created bad guys just so that everyone got a fight, Aizen slaughtered everyone by himself.

wtf was the point in his army if he could do it all alone.
Tousen's Death was an absolute joke, Gin after all the set up was just brushed aside by Aizen in the end.

What made Bleach great was the story of Ichigo and his friends, developing their powers in this amazing new world that opened up to them, the young heroes against the big enemey (soul society) and overcoming them against all the odds.
it may be cliche but he it works.

when the series brought more focus to the shinigami who were already so powerful it gets boring because you know they cant lose.

Orihime, Chad, Uryu are all pushed aside as the characters than cant do a damn thing.
Uryu & Chad havnt defeated anyone since Gantenbien and Cirruci
Orihime is just a damsel in distress

I like some of the Shinigami but this manga takes the meme Big good and uses it every time. the big good is the major unstoppable force of good that arrives in times when there is no other option but kubo throws it out every arc.
plus it doenst help that only 1 good guy Choujiro has died in the entirety of the manga no matter what injury is received like Hiyori being severed in two they tend to survive.

and so you have fights where you know the good guys cant lose and no injury will kill them.

bleach was at its best when you had the young heroes learning their powers in an amazing new world overcoming the great enemy.

shifting the focus onto the shinigami and making them the centre of every battle imo was when bleach failed.
Kira, Hisage, Ikkau, thet're ok but i dont wanna see randomly created villains just so they can each get a 2 chapter fight. especially Kira and Hisage who had been all but absnet from the manga sice soul society arc ended at least Ikkaku had been around in the arrancar arc.

Really hoped the fullbring arc would change things but nope the shinigami had to bail out Ichigo's friends again.

how interesting would one piece be if Shanks had to save Luffy in every fight or Naruto if for example Minato had lived and had to rescue Naruto in every fight.

You simply cannot keep a manga interestingw hen the good guys are a ton stronger than your villains.

hopefully this arc looks to be changing that around. but I still dont expect Uryu or Chad to do anything significant it will be all Ichigo focused.
Aug 28, 2012 6:11 AM

Dec 2007
but I still dont expect Uryu or Chad to do anything significant it will be all Ichigo focused

Chad had already been beaten x). Why does he even tag along? xD
Unfortunately, since SS arc Kubo seems to base his story of the character's popularity polls. That's why for ex. Chad, Komamura are constantly screwed, and Sasakibe, the most bland and undeveloped character in the series dies.
And on the other hand Kira(yeah i also don't know why he's so damn popular) and Byakuya were chosen as the victims of these new villains.
Overall good post.
I only smile when people say about the current arc
"this is how war should be handled by mangaka"
because everybody is slaughtered. BUT not to death, so what's the point, the only confirmed casualty is Sasakibe - the character who virtually nobody cares about, and some thousands of randoms.
Byakuya? Yeah, we've seen Renji being crushed by him in the very same manner(sea of blood just bursted of him) and nothing happened. Until Orihime is around she can resurrect anybody(like that arrancar chick whom Grimmjow... well, killed).
PutyAug 28, 2012 6:40 AM

Aug 28, 2012 6:14 AM

Oct 2010
Untill the start of the FullbringshitarcWTF Bleach was amazing,and for me better than the other shounens!Hell, it was in my top 3 back then!After the whole thing with AIzen ended...I really hope it will be again amazing!
This world...is rotten
Aug 28, 2012 4:57 PM
Aug 2012
Shiznat said:

Simple.

i agree. i personally thing bleach is a great anime and really shouldn't stop. just because it is different dosn't mean that it is less entertaining. Bleach has left out many unanswered questions and thats why it should continue. like everyones banki, like who dosnt want to see hat in clogs banki? or even 1st captians banki? sorry but i cant spell the names.
Aug 28, 2012 7:03 PM
Jun 2012
Shiznat said:
chad_golob said:
Shiznat said:

Simple.

i agree. i personally thing bleach is a great anime and really shouldn't stop. just because it is different dosn't mean that it is less entertaining. Bleach has left out many unanswered questions and thats why it should continue. like everyones banki, like who dosnt want to see hat in clogs banki? or even 1st captians banki? sorry but i cant spell the names.

Yeah! Bleach is great. This last arc is going to be crazy for sure.

Whatever!!!
Aug 29, 2012 12:31 PM
Aug 2012
Shiznat said:
chad_golob said:
Shiznat said:

Simple.

Yeah! Bleach is great. This last arc is going to be crazy for sure.

the ark is already crazy, like shit Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto is a crazy mother, and zaraki kempatchi is the shit. Byakuya Kuchiki is getting his ass kicked. funny story about him, he used to be the shit. all he cared about and followed was the law. but then after ichigo came through he kicked byakua's ass and now byakuya is living to protect the one he loves most... now he sucks. epik twist of events.
Aug 29, 2012 1:27 PM
Jul 2012
Shiznat said:

Simple.

This bleach is awesome
Aug 29, 2012 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
If you ask me the biggest problem with Bleach after Soul Society is that Kubo was quite frankly ripping off Yu Yu Hakusho. I mean some of the arc's where just copy and paste especially the Fullbring arc, which was basically the arc after Dark Tournament in Yu Yu.

He did an exceptional job with Soul Society, all the characters where well developed the fights where extremely fun to watch especially Ichigo vs Byakuya (don't know if I spelled that correctly). Afterwards it felt like a bad rendition of Yu Yu Hakusho with the amount of filler that DBZ had.

On the bright side the most recent arc is actually quite good compared to his previous stuff. Its got that "Soul Society Arc" feel too it.

When all is said and done, I'll still admit that I like Bleach its got its moments, and personally I prefer Ichigo as a main character than Naruto. Its not as good as say Hunter x Hunter, One Piece, or Gintama; but its fair to say that it stands its ground as a Shonen and its full of enjoyable moments.
Aug 30, 2012 6:18 AM
Sep 2009
I agree, Bleach started to seriously suck after the final battle with Ulquiora. Actually even that battle sucked because of how things went there.

With the way Kubo built the story, Ichigo is the only character needed there. Everyone else can take a vacation and disappear altogether since they are that useless!

Even in new arc the first things they do is to cry fro Ichigo to save them! WTF?! You have thousands of shinigami, 13 VCs and 13 powerful captains! You have Yamamoto for crying out loud!

Yet they expect for Ichigo to come and own everyone on his own. Seriously, why do we even need SS when it is that useless? They have thousands years of experience yet they all are weaker than Ichigo with several years of experience!

That's LAME! Ichigo might be a main character but it doesn't mean that he has to kill everyone himself!

Another minus is that positive guys don't die. Every fight became predictable making you want for it to finish because you know from the start the positive character won't die.
a) He will win himself with some power up or new technique
b) Someone will come for an aid

The first character Kubo killed off was a VC whose name I still don't remember and now he tries to make him sound like someone special. That was seriously poor written.

I'm still not buying that Byakuya is dead and even if he is, he will come back to life. I expect huge resurrection just like in Naruto.
We still haven't seen Unohana's bankai and it is possible that is some major resurrection technique that can be used under specific condition and during specific time limit like Soi Fon's rocket.

And in all honesty, the last filler arc in anime was much better than 2nd half of Arrancar arc, Whole Fullbring arc and even the current arc.

It was not perfect but lately I enjoyed anime fillers much more than actual manga story.
kitten320Aug 30, 2012 6:21 AM
Sep 1, 2012 12:54 PM

Feb 2011
It's been going downhill for me since that chapter where Aizen turned evil.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.