Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Sakamichi no Apollon Episode 9 Discussion

Sep 7, 2016 6:21 PM

I really like how the show keeps doing this thing where they have the characters react to a certain situation seeing only the surface of it all and, then, they become exposed to the whole of situation and it causes this epiphany in them, to which they take a completely different path.

Awesome episode

Oct 29, 2016 7:12 AM

JUn and Yurika.... damn .... Yes....ooh that spoiler in the end though

Mar 21, 2017 12:19 PM
wilcruz2 said:
everybody here's praising the scene between yurika and jun, but i really didnt like yurika's character to begin with (she only served the purpose of leading sentarou on), i didnt like what jun's character BECAME, and worst of all, it looks like sentarou doesnt have any hopes of finding his "special person" anytime soon ;_;

(AFTER HE SAVED THAT BITCH FROM THE DELINQUENTS, TOO) -___-

but i definitely LOVE where kaoru and ritsuko are headed

this series overall is just SO amazing
Scepth said:
Finally.

Get your garbage out of here.

I don't know why but I never liked those two characters.

This part of the plot is probably why this anime won't get a perfect score from me. Too bad coz I really like it and I'm considering of putting it on my top 5.

Heh.. hate on me, on my own opinion but this why this episode pissed me off; They glorified two supporting characters and forgot how they built up one of the main lead's (Sentarou) character development... They suddenly stunted his growth, cut him off the scene, and gave him a mediocre end to his part on the story. Wtf is that? I didn't like Sen at the beginning of the show but the series worked you into really buying into his character. Its just really dumb how there was so much time invested on Sen's character and he ended up getting the short end of the straw. The show made him a loser and won't even give at least one thing that he can best Jun out of.

I doubt I'll see justice for him on the next 3 episodes.

I agree with this. Sentoku saves Yukino from getting gangraped by 3 guys, but she doesn't even put out for Sentoku and cheats on him with the college loser. Also, she doesn't hot anymore after chopping off her hair so I doubt Jin would want to even be hittin dat anyway. So stupid. Honestly this show is kinda dumb and far from amazing...

Apr 2, 2017 7:51 AM

Touching episode, allthough I would've preferred a better ending for Jun and Sentarou, especially since they've had such a great relationship with each other since he was young, now he just runs of with a girl Sentarou liked before without any real way of knowing he can support Yurika ...

As for the little ending there, I guess Ritsuko was finally able to hand the gift over to Kaoru.

May 24, 2017 4:26 PM

Junichi made the right choice when he took Yurika with him, she wouldn't have a good life without him anyway, her parents would have probably found her a rich and selfish man.
It seems that Ritsuko is over Sentarou and she finally made the move to Kaoru!

Jul 30, 2017 2:42 PM
I never expected Yurika to search in the trash bin for Riko's sake.
ALSO, can we pleace talk about Yurika's cat? She was so cute^

Aug 31, 2017 5:33 PM

Not sure how I'm supposed to like those two after what they did to Sentaro.

Nov 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Gaaaah Jun and Yurika are so cute! Besides Sen they're the only characters I actually care about so this was really emotional and sweet <3
"He's already special. Because he was... born into this world."

Apr 5, 2018 6:27 AM

And finally here come the tears. I would have never imagined empathising this much with Yurika and Junichi.
~

Sep 7, 2018 2:38 PM

For a second there I thought Yurika has commited suicide and threw herself in front of the train XD

Oct 30, 2018 1:00 PM

The love story between Yurika and Jun was resolved, and now is the turn of the threesome!!!! kekeke

Hello, my litte boy!

May 23, 9:41 AM
Junichi san is a real snacc

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]