Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tsuritama Episode 9 Discussion

Oct 5, 2013 4:04 AM

Dat duck suits XD

Haru, what's wrong with you

funny and dramatic episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 13, 2014 3:29 AM
Too many clichés, especially Haru's false hostility and its "tragicness"

Aug 8, 2014 1:43 AM

I was feeling meh the whole time..
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Aug 15, 2014 9:18 AM
DUCK group is annoying, especially their leaders
the costume is fun though, can understand why someone would work for them :)

Haru & Koko are ❤ i like how Haru's the older one because his sister is really the 'older sibling' type the way they interact with each other is gwwwaaaahhhhh❤ :) made me really sad when Koko sacrificed herself :(

badass Haru holding a water gun in the shadows is badass
Keito (I just found out her name is actually KATE wat) is really light and cheerful :) it makes me wonder what her husband's like, her child's like, her child's spouse is like :)

i still don't understand how natsuki's family is suddenly happy, great that they are but ????? the simple words of "just move on" was enough??? if it is then they shouldn't have had a conflict with each other, natsuki and his dad.

Sep 5, 2014 8:42 AM

Stuff sure got real and well the story sure is developing quite nicely! I really love the OST!

Apr 4, 2016 9:31 AM

Poor Haru... I hope he'll be okay and his sister too ;-;

Sep 30, 2016 7:22 PM

I really love Keito, how she listens to and helps Yuki and Haru, how calm she is in all situations (like with those Duck agents in her house! She just invites them to eat with her lol), she's amazing❤️ I hope everyone can have such a loving and supportive family member in their lives.

I was actually afraid to watch this episode because the last episode really seemed to suggest there was a lot of sadness coming, especially with Haru. And well, I was right, but Haru won't be alone, Yuki and Akira (and hopefully Natsuki!) are coming back for him!

This anime has been a real gem so far, it's funny and cute with some dramatic and surprisingly emotional moments. It seems like such a simple and wacky show at first but I've come to really love all the characters. It's been pretty unpredictable so far as well!

Also, I definitely saw Natsuki wearing the blue bracelet that Sakura made for him❤️❤️

Nov 16, 2017 9:35 AM

Yuki's grandmother always seems like she knows something. She always has that smug little grin.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Mar 4, 5:40 PM

"What I wish to defend is just as large as earth." Well said.

Really nice episode.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]