Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2012 8:49 PM

Dec 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I just want to say I have a lot of Sakuya feels, okay? I mean, LOOK AT THIS POOR BABY. She's got a mushroom growing out of her head! If that isn't the very picture of misery, I don't know what is.

Okay, okay, I kid. Seriously though, usually I can't stand the woobie type, and maybe this is just my INTENSE Shouoto bias speaking, but I can't get enough of this girl! Part of that might be the fact that instead of wallowing in her despair, Sakuya goes out and tries desperately-- OH SO DESPERATELY! (and to great comedic effect) -- to resolve her situation on her own that sets her apart from a lot of woobies in my mind.

But, honestly, I have to say... Shouoto, can't you find a better way to introduce your love interests aside from just making them explode out of nowhere? SLH got around it by calling it a meeting among dorm residents. Barajou barely sidestepped it by having the guys summoned. But this? This is absurd! Can't we get acclimated to the characters as the chapter goes on? That's my personal beef so far, but, well... When I think that Sakuya wouldn't get so much screen time if that were the case, I might be happier with things the way they are now.

A PENNY FOR YOUR THOUGHTS!
Jun 7, 2012 5:34 AM
Jul 2018

I seriously like this. :3
Jun 7, 2012 4:20 PM

Feb 2012
This looks like it will get interesting :D
Jun 10, 2012 6:08 AM

Nov 2008
I..I just...love Sakuya ;u; She's the cutest thing ever and needs a hug so much.

I still don't like the way Shouto introduced her guys.
Jun 13, 2012 7:18 AM
Jun 2010
Sakuya is so adorable~ >v< it made me wish if only I could do something to her (maybe
I'm exaggerating but it was something like that)
I liked all the guys but I still thought it was random of them suddenly popping out of
nowhere -_____-"
I still think this manga is going to interesting! Looking forward to it :D

More topics from this board

Poll: » Super Darling! Chapter 8 Discussion

Mayuka - Dec 17, 2014

2 by Phraze »»
Feb 16, 2018 4:39 AM

Poll: » Super Darling! Chapter 4 Discussion

removed-user - Aug 1, 2012

2 by mcxynth »»
Jul 20, 2015 9:51 AM

Poll: » Super Darling! Chapter 3 Discussion

LittleStar - May 22, 2012

3 by mcxynth »»
Jul 20, 2015 9:06 AM

Poll: » Super Darling! Chapter 2 Discussion

removed-user - Jun 12, 2012

1 by ace_trainer »»
Jun 12, 2012 3:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.