Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: To-LOVE-Ru Episode 26 Discussion

May 13, 2018 7:46 AM
I was sad when I saw that Lala's memory eraser moment, it's a nice ending for her though.

Btw, I'd love to see alternate ending (or next series) of:
1. Lala and Rito married
2. Lala's memory eraser worked

Lala is the best ;)
I love ecchi-romance-comedy manga!

Oct 30, 2018 7:17 PM

Never realized that Haruka Tomatsu and Hana Hanazawa is voicing together in one anime. PogChamp

Nov 23, 2018 7:04 AM
The ending of the anime is vry boring and nothing specially happen here,,
like the other anime, ritto trying to save earth from destruction and he can doing this alone so all of hius friend trying to help him and after he almost make it ritto traped in the dream,, but being saved by haruna and he can make it on time.. buut the ending when lala make the choice that she cancelled her marriage with ritto Lala want to start it from zero and trying to erase all human memories with her gadget but end with fail,, its boring ending

Jun 22, 4:07 AM
Finally, after first starting this anime in 2014//15, and then dropping it, while finishing off the manga with ease....I finally finish this season.

Not bad, a lot of fun, but certainly too much of a Urusei Yatsura imitation...though Lala and Rito are likeable characters, and the supporting cast is not bad either.Haruna in particular is a great character..

Looking forward to the next seasons, especially Darkness (did not really like the manga...but the anime should be good hopefully)

8/10...
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."

Sep 24, 1:05 PM

Pretty good first season, rewatching this made me realise this is pretty similiar to an older anime Urusei Yatsura

Not really much story wise but if you're watching this just for entertainment than I have to say it does it job with all the nonsensical situations
Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]