Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Medaka Box Episode 10 Discussion

May 2, 2018 3:17 PM

Antanaru said:
@Ajimu-The-Troll How the hell am I supposed to say that 6 years after watching the show. I barely remember the manga, let alone the anime. I only vaguely remember that I didn't enjoy it. If I said VA was a poor choice then I guess either she was doing poor job overall or her voice didn't match the image of the character. I'm definitely not going to watch an episode to see which it was, I would rather watch again something I liked.

yeah

and my point was you were objectively wrong about your comment
the part was well acted and she nailed all 3 parts in base/wargod/altered wargod

so best case scenario you were misunderstood about what medaka's character was supposed to be if you disliked the seiyuu choice or the performance that she gave
Modified by Ajimu-The-Troll, May 2, 2018 3:25 PM

May 3, 2018 12:38 AM

I couldn't be objectively wrong in stating that VA was a poor match for the character. It's a subjective assessment. It could be objectively wrong only if I said that she should sound like man or be voiced by Kugumiya.
Ii tenki desu ne...

May 3, 2018 7:29 AM

Antanaru said:
I couldn't be objectively wrong in stating that VA was a poor match for the character. It's a subjective assessment. It could be objectively wrong only if I said that she should sound like man or be voiced by Kugumiya.

except you you didnt say "I think"
you said she IS really bad in this role and IS doing a bad job

Antanaru said:
If I said VA was a poor choice then I guess either she was doing poor job overall

Antanaru said:
Medaka's VA is really, really bad in this role. This the worst choice of sieyuu I've heard in a long time. She makes me want to drop it just before the end...

which is trash talking an award winning talented seiyuu and musician

so obviously critics disagree with your incorrect opinion and your opinion is rubbish

your average anime rating is 5 when mine is a 6 even though I am hilariously strict and picky about shows and try to only watch stuff I know I will like beforehand

which basically makes me think you are an edgy contrarian and probably go around saying you dislike/hate stuff because you think its "cool"
Modified by Ajimu-The-Troll, May 3, 2018 7:35 AM

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]