Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 5, 2012 9:36 AM

May 2008
Notice: please post only what you really own.

Well, owning some member cards can be sure fun, but you can call yourself only a real fan after you own something related to her (manga, figures, etc)
I made this topic to give some life to this group a bit, and also due Astraea is my most favorite character (funny cause the series itself would not fit by me even into my TOP10, mainly due stupid Tomoki)

Here is my stuff. Unfortunately the manga isn't published in languages which I use to buy manga (english and german) there should be a italian version though, but don't want to learn another language, cause already enough space by them is occupied in my mind. So I will wait and hope that it will appear sometimes. ( I never liked scanlations)
So I got some figures instead, from SnO I own 2 Astraea and 1 Ikaros figures. All of them are geniune ones, lately a lot of fakes appears, even on eBay.
Unfortunately Astraea tends to be pricey and it was pricey, I even worked part-time to have the money for it. Mind blown, how dedicated I am to her xD

My main and most expensive figure in my collection, the 1/7 scale version of Astraea in bikini, from the Skytube series made by Alphamax. Very detailed with a additional pillow, though with tax/delivery it came out over 100€.

Inside the box, front and back

Various poses and with zoom

My Astraea nendoroid, though made by AmiAmi. Her hands can be exchanged to hold/or not hold her weapons. This one costed arround 40€.

Before her box and the box from behind

What I really hate is when stupidity pairs up with effort.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boobies :D

Creon - Jan 26, 2011

15 by Gigaknight »»
Aug 17, 2013 6:06 AM

» Member Cards!

keiji09 - Sep 28, 2010

45 by -Karoshi- »»
Apr 24, 2013 7:20 PM

» Sorry, but Tomoki NEVER violated Astraea!

TheNotoriousKAZ - Apr 7, 2011

6 by TheNotoriousKAZ »»
Aug 1, 2011 10:57 PM

» Sorry, but Astraea's still bigger than Sohara!

TheNotoriousKAZ - Apr 7, 2011

2 by TheNotoriousKAZ »»
Apr 13, 2011 5:48 PM

» 100+ LE Cards! [CLOSED]

Kasinika - Mar 5, 2011

46 by Pozz0 »»
Mar 9, 2011 7:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.