Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 4, 2012 12:01 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Another shaky episode. Very shaky as in going insane from. In regards to that it was gruesome and disgusting perhaps that tone that was far less worse but because of the censoring, I knew they were going to put stuff of GORE EPIC OVER 9000 proportions just like in the manga. From the following,

I knew which part it was and who is the SICK FUCK who did this. I hate him for all of this. Person is sick who planned this out. Among the censors I did some lighting to make it more clear in the spoiler
suffice to say it’s like Blood-C all over. Girl’s shoe missing her leg and what goes there being all bloody. What happened to all these poor virgin high school girls in this episode make me SO RAGE that it would blow out Over 9000. Hey man, I just saw school girls getting murdered! I don’t think I can stay calm at all MAN! The guy who did this shit, I will savor his death soon enough I hope.

Other than that it was nice to see Konoha in the spoiler
a nice figure that Jin gave up on to be with Tanaka herself.

As above says there is nothing else but the spoiler
Just to prove how right I was that sex did occur from last episode. I was dead right on that one. FUUUUUUUUUU KONOHA! I WILL TAKE YOU! FUCK JIN! I am going crazy and butt hurt of Konoha not ending up with Jin. Is incest really the only choice left? I wish shit happens to Tanaka to kill her TBH. This is too much for this Konoha fan! Too much I say.

Other than that it’s important to note that this episode may be the best from the series in terms of delivering killings, death, trauma and blood. Lots of people died in the spoiler
to say the least Haitani made a REVOLUTION! A call to arms and thus everyone gets eaten and consumed like cattle. THE RAGE AND ANGER are phenomenal during that part. Along with the bottom part.

In thee end POOR POOR VIRGIN HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS in the spoiler
Poor them. May those who died rest well, you are a victim of a crazy demonic person. Will ill intents of mass proportions.

If there are faces of Kouga worthy of my feelings it’s the 2 following ones,

Yup! That’s how I feel at all the killings, love mess of Jin/Tanaka and Kouga ordeal itself. I am traumatized with this episode but they are pushing it for sales on Vol 5 and Vol 6. That’s obvious from this episode.
Yumekichi11Jun 4, 2012 1:00 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 4, 2012 1:07 PM

Feb 2010
I thought they were going to skip this arc, but it was good. Im looking forward to uncencored version of anime.

𝓜𝔂𝓐𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽

The inner sea of the planet. The platform of the watchtower. From the edge of paradise you shall hear my words.
Your story shall be full of blessings. ━Let only those without sin pass. "Garden of Avalon"!
Jun 4, 2012 1:25 PM

Jul 2010
Serious shit going on this episode. BTW, webcast was uncensored. No blacked out screen.

Uncensored preview pic (NSFW)

Jun 4, 2012 1:36 PM

Oct 2010
Elite60 said:
Serious shit going on this episode. BTW, webcast was uncensored. No blacked out screen.

Uncensored preview pic (NSFW)

Yeah, there is indeed a website version of this. I saw on TV so yeah that was quite censored.

Hmmmmmmmmm, I really would like them to put the next episode. I think they will not make website diffused but I hope they might. Should they do, there will be more blood and very ecchi/borderline hentai elements too. The gore might be far more intense and brutal. Hence why I think they might save it for the BDs. Let's hope for it then.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jun 4, 2012 1:36 PM

Nov 2011
Well, Kouga takes a bit stage this episode as well as the test. Also, dat fan-service between Jin and Hanako consummated from last time.

Some pictures:

Bloody episode is bloody.
Jun 4, 2012 2:19 PM
Mar 2011
aww yeah, jin x tanaka, i just hate it when they go with the "he has to be with her cause they met when they were kids" crap especially that child hood friend crap, but thats my opinion. i'll be looking into the manga soon it should be better since they deviated from the manga from what i could tell during the early reading.
Jun 4, 2012 2:42 PM

Aug 2009
Damn, those girls were like rats running around so recklessly Lol
[right]

Jun 4, 2012 3:01 PM

May 2011
Damn, one second Haitani flick his finger. chaos ensure.
Jun 4, 2012 3:34 PM
Jan 2012
tyrolizard1 said:
aww yeah, jin x tanaka, i just hate it when they go with the "he has to be with her cause they met when they were kids" crap especially that child hood friend crap, but thats my opinion. i'll be looking into the manga soon it should be better since they deviated from the manga from what i could tell during the early reading.

Good that someone isent a Jin x Tanaka hater. And its like your saying just because Jin and Konoha knew each other when they where little doesnt mean that she has to be the girl he falls for. And i dont really se what makes Konoha so much better from Tanaka.
Jun 4, 2012 4:46 PM

Nov 2011
So Kouga continues to be a lab rat. At this point, even Kouga has more potential development. His justice may naive, but the situations he's been thrown in hasn't exactly been fair. I don't feel that either of the "games" Kouga has been ringed into are any more about justice than just fun and games for that old man. Not that he's any more likable though.

And personally, I don't care for Jin x anyone. Neither of the girls, nor Jin himself at this point, even slightly interest me. I have to question why they bother developing relationships when they haven't even properly developed the main characters or story, with 3 episodes left. Hurray for the EVOL, for keeping things interesting.
Jun 4, 2012 6:42 PM

Jul 2011
Well... seems like they didn't leave it up to our imaginations after last episode's lights out.

And apparently I watched an uncensored part. I was a bit surprised.

Hurray for the attack. Keeping things interesting!
Jun 4, 2012 8:37 PM

Jun 2009
Well this is getting interesting =) And I still think that something is off about Tanaka.. lol
SnuggLes__Jun 4, 2012 8:51 PM
Jun 4, 2012 10:14 PM

Feb 2012
Damn, shit just got real. This test is crazy, I have no idea what is even going on at all. I love that though - neither Kouga nor the viewer has any fucking clue what this test is about. Really wish this had more episodes, only 3 left? Really? Gonna have to read the manga when this is done. And I'm so glad that Jin x Tanaka is working out. They make a great couple imo. Though I do think she's gonna die; that's what happens when you break rules intended to keep people from dying. And man is everything going to hell, what with Haitani letting the monsters loose on humanity, and Jin not getting to kick anyone's ass in this episode. Kouga looks like he's getting fucked up by "Hammer Man" (lol), and I really feel bad for him. He keeps trying to make the right choices, and he just gets straight fucked every time. This old guy is such an ass. Next week can't come soon enough.

"In both love and octopus-hunting, you have to take the initiative!" - Gintoki Sakata
Jun 4, 2012 10:49 PM
Mar 2011
njd09 said:
and Jin not getting to kick anyone's ass in this episode. Kouga looks like he's getting fucked up by "Hammer Man" (lol), and I really feel bad for him. He keeps trying to make the right choices, and he just gets straight fucked every time. This old guy is such an ass. Next week can't come soon enough.

he had some night time fun with tanaka the girl he loves so its all good no?
Jun 4, 2012 11:16 PM
Nov 2007
Reading some of the manga now and this situation Kouga's in
Jun 4, 2012 11:23 PM

Jul 2011
Originally I thought this show was going to be one of the worst series I will end up watching this season. YES, even worse than Sengoku Collection, but it's actually pretty damn good. I admit, I hated Tanaka when she ended up in the show, it felt like she was just another stupid chick tacked on to get some kind of rivalry with Konoha. Kouga's "tests" are fucking stupid though, and I believe the next episodes "explanation" of what he's doing wrong is going to be a pretty hardcore facepalm moment. Jin's getting laid totally set him up for no play this episode.

One of the two things will happen, Tanaka is going to get killed (Show pattern, his Ojiisan, then obasan, then his kanojo), an angry Jin is going to become ultra destructive, Kouga is gonna have to fight him, they are gonna realize they are buddies, and finally fight off the main villains (probably be comforted by Konoha). OR Konoha will die, Kouga is going to blame Jin, they are going to fight, both are going to reminded of Konoha, make amends, and finally fight off the main villains (Jin gets Tanaka pregnant, has a child named Konoha. Kouga gets pink haired girl)
The chip in my mind, it summons me.
I gave my life to your machines.
Jun 4, 2012 11:24 PM

Jul 2010
I digged it. Loving Kouga's situation in that messed up psychological sense.
Jun 5, 2012 12:28 AM

Jun 2011
Why the HECK does every episode feel like 5 minutes??? DX FFFUUUUU-

5/5
Jun 5, 2012 12:33 AM

Jan 2012
Evol decided to go all out. So much for hiding and living as humans lol. I can't believe the show is only 13 episodes long when it's so good. Looking forward to next episode.

Jun 5, 2012 1:23 AM

Feb 2008
MissileSoup said:
And personally, I don't care for Jin x anyone. Neither of the girls, nor Jin himself at this point, even slightly interest me. I have to question why they bother developing relationships when they haven't even properly developed the main characters or story, with 3 episodes left.

That's why the anime fails miserably, they skipped way much manga material and rushed things to much.
Jun 5, 2012 2:31 AM

Feb 2012
Oh my, jin already have a more mature relationship with tanaka, nice. Anyway new girl appear and seems like she like kouga. Haitani said again "this is getting interesting", now the EVOL attacking the human. I wonder what happen with jin and kouga later.

TheLocalHentai said:
One of the two things will happen, Tanaka is going to get killed (Show pattern, his Ojiisan, then obasan, then his kanojo), an angry Jin is going to become ultra destructive, Kouga is gonna have to fight him, they are gonna realize they are buddies, and finally fight off the main villains (probably be comforted by Konoha). OR Konoha will die, Kouga is going to blame Jin, they are going to fight, both are going to reminded of Konoha, make amends, and finally fight off the main villains (Jin gets Tanaka pregnant, has a child named Konoha. Kouga gets pink haired girl)

Great analysis dude.
AmbleJun 5, 2012 2:37 AM
Jun 5, 2012 4:19 AM
Apr 2011
Am I the only one who loves Kouga? Just because he's a normal human who's fighting against all these monsters and just screaming about Justice.
Jun 5, 2012 4:36 AM

May 2010
was like FFS the whole ep so much *Faceplam* this show really needs 26 ep at lease, everything was so rushed and fuck Kouga man does he never learn for his pasted mistake, this show had so much promise but it let me down, ill keep watching hoping for that one redeeming moment and ffs let it happen
Jun 5, 2012 9:19 AM

Jun 2008
I really don't like Tanaka &&"

Jun 5, 2012 12:45 PM
Jan 2011

It looks like them EVOL are running amuck, I wonder if the Sweepers are gonna do something?

OMG, Tanaka and Jin had sex.
Jun 5, 2012 1:13 PM

Apr 2011
This episode is mixing up 2 events that are apart from each other, by 3 WHOLE years!

I had to face palm myself again, when Konoha ran away. Pretty much she part of the blame for those high school girls death.

More Tanaka x Jin = win! Just sad that the anime does not do justice compare to the manga. Tanaka going strong in chapter 180 and up! But its possible that she might die for plot sake.

WHAT REALLY MADE THIS EPISODE FOR ME, is Konoha fanboy man tears! They're so goddamn Delicious!
Jun 5, 2012 4:14 PM
Jan 2011
hotdamnbatman said:
Am I the only one who loves Kouga? Just because he's a normal human who's fighting against all these monsters and just screaming about Justice.

no you are not. kouga is the main reason why i watch this show now. the game that the old guy is making him play is pretty messed up, but i enjoy watching kouga deal with it.

i'm also fine with jin and tanaka. why does he have to be with konohoa anyway? because they were childhood friends? lol. oh and gj jin, i didn't know main characters can get laid in animes until now.
Jun 5, 2012 5:46 PM

Oct 2008
Good episode, but it's being too rushed, why the fuck didn't they make this a 26 ep series.
Jun 5, 2012 11:37 PM

May 2008
Wow using other peoples lives is no game fag. Also i love the pink hair girl for being fair to Kouga :D

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 6, 2012 11:52 AM

Jan 2011
Great episode, I love the "tests" Kouga always fails in.
Something tells me the sweeper is part of EVOL too.
Jin and that ugly woman are in love or something? Terrible...
I want to see what Kouga does, he's badass (at failing).
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 6, 2012 12:56 PM

Nov 2011
Posse said:
Good episode, but it's being too rushed, why the fuck didn't they make this a 26 ep series.

Exactly what I was thinking.
Jun 6, 2012 4:12 PM

Feb 2012
Why the hell would you include the party at this point, it doesn't even make sense and those fucking censors are ruining it?!

I've always been for Jin and Tanaka as a pair but I can't buy it with the way they've done it.

It's good to see Haitani making his move and Hayami is slowly showing his true face.

How could Masakazu let them butcher his awesome manga?
Jun 6, 2012 9:08 PM

Jul 2008
Posse said:

Hmmm...? Because it's too rushed, I won't consider this a good episode.
Jun 6, 2012 10:37 PM

Feb 2010
Another pretty effed up episode. This is probably one of the few animes I've watched where supporting characters aren't safe, and anyone of them can die at any given point of an episode..

I feel for Kouga. This sick bastard that's toying with him and innocent people's lives.. he needs to die a horrible and painful death.
Jun 7, 2012 2:07 AM

Jan 2011
is it strange that i find the mind games Kouga is put through more interesting then everything else i used to think he was just a idiot but the shit hes been put in hasn't been fair in the slightest bit lol.
Jun 7, 2012 4:58 AM

Apr 2009
TheLocalHentai said:

I liked all the possible scenarios going with the girls. No harem ending? Just kidding! LOL I'm partial to Konoha though.

hotdamnbatman said:

Batman/Bruce Wayne is also a superhero who is just as that...a normal human with almost the same background as he is except the darker background he grown up with but he's less whiny and naive, or maybe it's just me. I don't like Kouga but I don't hate him too, I think he's just an OK character.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 7, 2012 5:59 AM

Mar 2011
This episode is so bad, its good!!!!

Haitani is a crazy fck so as the EVOLs
and I still hate the braces girl ugh
Jun 7, 2012 6:25 AM
Feb 2012
So EVOL finally make their move and Kouga's once again in an emotional crisis, having to think about his true sense of justice. Enjoyed it.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jun 7, 2012 1:58 PM

Dec 2011
This is what I am waiting for, the revolution of EVOL! Now things will be even more interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 2012 4:37 PM

Oct 2011
SO GOOOOOOOOOODDD *mmust read manga!*
Jun 11, 2012 5:28 AM
May 2012
Stark700 said:
Posse said:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Me either. I'll be suprised if the show ends up with cliffhanger till it makes me feel anxious then scratch my head (I supposed that manga version has a different plot)
Jun 11, 2012 2:36 PM

Jan 2012
The death of that girl was so brutal. I want that guy who plays those stupid games dead!
And I want to see Haitani's true form -.^

Anyway, things are getting pretty serious out there and the roaming monsters that kill people are, of course, included in the last few episodes, leaving Kouga and Jin to join forces and defeat them together. Some big battle has to occur for the series to end.

Jun 12, 2012 11:29 AM
Jun 2012
OX-07 said:
tyrolizard1 said:

Good that someone isent a Jin x Tanaka hater. And its like your saying just because Jin and Konoha knew each other when they where little doesnt mean that she has to be the girl he falls for. And i dont really se what makes Konoha so much better from Tanaka.

I don't think most people specially support the childhood friend but what they usually do is support the first girl they see. For example Konoha having an interest to Jin was first presented so they already made a decision of supporting their relationship that results in hating whoever get in the pic later.
Jun 14, 2012 9:11 PM

Feb 2010
Wow. Gore-fest!
Jun 14, 2012 11:54 PM

Nov 2007
I guess I'll probably end up checking out the manga eventually.

Whoa Jin got some from Hanako already? That was .... fast.

So Kouga gets screwed around with some more, kinda makes the right choice, but Konoha was never there. The girls kinda turn on him, but all die or something in a creepy way.

And if Konoha wanted to know what was going on, why would she turn the TV off?
Jun 15, 2012 11:49 AM

Apr 2008
As interesting as its been seeing the differences between the manga and anime I've got to say excluding the rape scenes was a big win for this show. I was dreading what they were going to do with the justice/party story, and I've got to say its much more tasteful this way.

Saying that, there were so many changes about this part of the story that Kouga's motivations don't really seem to have as much importance as they did in the manga.
Jun 30, 2012 9:21 AM

Jan 2010
what was in the beginning?
I don't want to believe it...Jin with Hanako, nooooo T___T

Haitani,
oh, I love this character ))
I watch this anime because of him ))
something interesting begins...=)
Feb 25, 2013 9:40 PM

Sep 2011
Best episode so far in my opinion! It was so intense when the girl got squashed!!!
Mar 27, 2013 1:13 PM
Dec 2012
I really Like Zetman, Such an hard psychological Anime for the Characters, especially Kouga. Anyways, I enjoy it plenty.

For some Reason, The Signature Doesn't Update, So just click to see.
Sep 30, 2013 12:51 AM

Jul 2008
Well there is some serious manga arc and filler arc mix ups here huh? This is a familiar and yet very different mess they are in, so I wonder how it will all turn out.

It won't be pretty that is for sure.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Zetman is very underrated !!!

iamKetranLang - Feb 11, 2018

7 by LenRea »»
Mar 20, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 2, 2012

195 by Traotora »»
May 3, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Apr 23, 2012

60 by Eyth »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2012

137 by removed-user »»
Jan 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2012

73 by passa_p »»
Feb 15, 2020 9:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.