3It was OK
3.8%
2Disliked it
1.9%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 4.7
104 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 4, 2012 9:59 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Graduation ceremony day, and kouhai girl is worrying about something...

lol @ Chizuru got caught by wearing hoodie for graduation ceremony. Chizuru is awkward about seeing the kouhai girl, though, and she is avoiding him.

Chizuru was asked to take instant photo of Asaba twins by the sempais. lol~ fan service of older twin!! And as well as others (including Kaname!!) Kouhai girl being awkward when seeing them doing styles. lol~ Older twin is giving chance for Chizuru to take photo with kouhai girl together!! They argued and realized that they can talk normally! So she still cares about pink hair guy, or rather, her head is full of him only.

Kaname's speech when graduation ceremony. Kouhai girl dropped the photo with nothing wrong after that, and saved by Chizuru, who got called. They ran away. He gave her the one with her eyes closed. She was worried about how to act around Chizuru after hearing his confession. He's glad that she thought about him, too, not just pink hair guy.

That vision at the beach always visible with those two.
tsubasaloverJun 4, 2012 10:02 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 4, 2012 10:52 AM

Aug 2009
All the feels in this lovely episode.
An episode that yet again presented the wonderful bittersweetness which I love the most in my OTP! Also, I just love how Mary always gets saved by Chizuru. And OMG, Takahashi in the preview. Can we get some Yuuta/Takahashi at last?!
Jun 4, 2012 11:13 AM

Sep 2011
I used to ship Shun x Masaki and I hated Chizuru as a character all together, let alone him interferring with Shun x Masaki. But now, I can see that Chizuru will do anything for her, including listening about the one she loves, helping her get the one she loves and I'm sure he'll gladly follow her off the edge of the world. HE'S JUST SO NICE ;____;

CHIZURU X MARY ALL DAY EVERY DAY.
Jun 4, 2012 11:15 AM
Nov 2011
I have been waiting for another episode about Chizuru and Mary for ages!!! i really liked this episode!!

(Spoiler)

I wanted to cry at the part where chizuru was running on the stairs but then when Mary was telling him that she was thinking about him all the time was really sweet...and i loved Chizuru's expression!!.... Chizuru didn't make the wrong decision to confess!!!

At the end.... he said that spring is coming..... does that mean his spring (love seasons) is coming soon aswell... where she and Mary actually starts going out? or atleast Mary say that she fancy him aswell??...... i really want to know!!!!

hope this anime doesn't end quite yet!! >u<
Jun 4, 2012 11:18 AM

Feb 2012
Chizuru + Merry = Cherry? :O
Jun 4, 2012 12:32 PM
Mar 2009
Onjouji said:

Great episode, this anime better have a happy ending.
Jun 4, 2012 1:07 PM

Mar 2012
The development between Chizuru and Mary was satisfactory.
By the way, why the title of the next episode is so stupid? (It is "Sugar Baby, Fly Baby".)
Jun 4, 2012 1:20 PM

Mar 2008
Chizuru/Mary ;______;
Jun 4, 2012 1:22 PM

Sep 2011
i wonder if there's any implied meaning behind the beach scenes of Chizuru & Mary..
Jun 4, 2012 1:29 PM

Mar 2009
I really liked this episode (especially the fan service lol) it felt really natural the relationship between Chizuru and Mary, how they both tried so hard to act natural and Mary finally confronting Chizuru about it.

I do think they're going to end up together but I have this awful feeling it's not going to happen till their graduation. It'd be like Chizuru telling Mary it's her last chance to confess to Shun before he leaves and that she should go find him and Mary says she doen't want to see Shun she wants to talk to Chizuru or something along those lines...

Hopefully I'm wrong and they get together sooner!
I can't wait for next week's episode!!!
Cat Love

Jun 4, 2012 1:55 PM

Jun 2009
My eyes. ;____;
Also OST, i hope we won't have to wait for it as long as for the 1st season OST.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jun 4, 2012 2:04 PM

Apr 2009
ooh, i love kimi to boku more and more! especially the Chizuru-Mary couple! i hope so much that Mary will think more and more about Chizuru and that she willl fall in love with him finally!!! <3 they are perfect together!
Jun 4, 2012 2:59 PM

May 2011
Just love the interaction between Chizuru x Mary.

definitely my fav couple there.
Jun 4, 2012 3:01 PM

Aug 2008
Awww, I hope Shun will soon reject Mary so that she can concentrate on Chizuru more!

Next week, TAKAHASHI! and more Mary?? :D

basabeo said:
Chizuru + Merry = Cherry? :O

Oh lol, I just noticed that! X)
Jun 4, 2012 3:13 PM

Jul 2011
Onjouji said:
HE'S JUST SO NICE ;____;

I will seriously cry if they don't end up together. Q~Q
Jun 4, 2012 3:41 PM

Feb 2011
Wet seaweed, lol. I thought of Gil.
Jun 4, 2012 3:42 PM

Nov 2007
uniquelyme91 said:

I do think they're going to end up together but I have this awful feeling it's not going to happen till their graduation. It'd be like Chizuru telling Mary it's her last chance to confess to Shun before he leaves and that she should go find him and Mary says she doen't want to see Shun she wants to talk to Chizuru or something along those lines...

I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 4, 2012 3:42 PM

Dec 2009
I neeeeeeed a third season. How is the sales for this?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jun 4, 2012 4:30 PM

Apr 2008
I love these epsiodes so much :D
And YEY for another Mary x Chizuru ep next week :D

Jun 4, 2012 5:39 PM

Aug 2008
tsubasalover said:
uniquelyme91 said:

Jun 4, 2012 5:53 PM

May 2011
Ardamaeus said:

THIS! :D
Jun 4, 2012 6:50 PM

Aug 2010
Next week more Chizuru and Mary? :D
Jun 4, 2012 10:56 PM

Nov 2007
Such a lovely episode. Chizuru and Misaki episodes are amazing. And how I have seen so many people hating either of them or both during the first season. I love everything about this anime, honestly. But those two makes me want to watch more in coming days. This seriously needs a third season, and many more. The production expense is not much, and knowing J.C. Staff, they usually don't stop halfway even if the sales are not amazing. Since the production expense for anime such as Kimi to Boku isn't much, they make a decent profit over TV airtime alone, or something I would like to think.

Next episode will be More Mary (and finally with Chizuru, perhaps?!). And Rina (I hope she gets Yuuta!!) And Matsushita (I hope he gets whatever he wants!!!)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 5, 2012 12:35 AM

Jan 2011
This was a totally satisfying episode, but for some reason my eyes started watering about three quarters of the way through. Here's hoping we get some progress for another couple next week.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jun 5, 2012 1:53 AM

Feb 2012
Don't realize it's already graduation ceremony. Chizuru, you're the man, proud of you. And next week seems like another chizuru x mary, also rina (a girl who loves yuuta). Ah i wonder what happen next eps, really can't wait.
Jun 5, 2012 2:23 AM
Apr 2012
I loved this episode. Yuki with glasses and Kaname with delinquent-look <3
Oho, this season 2 is always brimming with romance. Chizuru/Merry FTW!
Jun 5, 2012 3:20 AM

Dec 2010
Loved this episode, these Chizuru and Mary episode are always brilliant to watch and theres another one next week :D

Eventually I hope they start on Kaname and his childhood friend romance. Thats one part that I'm waiting for, probably won't happen this season.
Jun 5, 2012 3:43 AM

Dec 2009
Marow said:

Horrible -_-' SO I don't see a third season coming. Which sucks.
Jun 5, 2012 3:47 AM
Apr 2012
Sir_Lexa said:
Marow said:

Horrible -_-' SO I don't see a third season coming. Which sucks.

Why is Kimi to Boku so underrated ;___;
Jun 5, 2012 4:03 AM

Feb 2012
shiiiiiiion said:

Most people think that this anime sounds like a gay. Just look at the background picture, 5 highschool dudes doing nothing but that's wrong. Because of that slow beginning, i mean, the storylines that may not have been the most original thing in the world, but there were some golden episodes (like Episode 2 in the second season when chizuru crying in the rain, that's a brilliant scene), and the quality in the writing is small details (nothing specials). Not to mention it does get quite entertaining because of the upped comedy that happens after Chizuhara joins in.
Jun 5, 2012 5:55 AM

Aug 2011
For the people that put spoilers of the manga: Is it that hard to just not tell it? I know it's in spoiler tags and all, but I don't see any reason why you would put it here. Especially without warning beforehand Go away and never return.

Great episode, really want them to be together.
Jun 5, 2012 9:51 AM

May 2008
StrawHat1996 said:
For the people that put spoilers of the manga: Is it that hard to just not tell it? I know it's in spoiler tags and all, but I don't see any reason why you would put it here. Especially without warning beforehand Go away and never return.

Great episode, really want them to be together.

No don't go away since the manga is only scanlated till like chapter 22 i think and if ya cant read Chinese like i cant the site with the up to date Chinese scans is pretty much useless. You shouldn't be clicking on spoilers if ya don't want to be spoiled its your own fault.
Jun 5, 2012 11:43 AM

Nov 2008
The first half was rather interesting but even though I enjoy watching those two work out their relationship, I really want to see some else. What about Kaname?
Jun 5, 2012 1:11 PM

May 2012
Sexy delinquent Kaname *_* . Chizuru and Mary the best couple ever . I wish Mary would give up on Shun faster ... he just seems to be in his world full of flowers and sweet things. He doesn't look interested at all in love *.*
So hurry up Mary.
Jun 5, 2012 2:06 PM

May 2012
That was just a lovely episode <3

Chizuru's love story :3 best thing in kimi to boku
beep
Jun 5, 2012 3:15 PM

Sep 2009
I agree that we need to start seeing more of the other guys. Too much of Chizu and Mary lately, not nearly enough Kaname and Yuta. Shun and Yuki still getting decent focus at least.
in that garden I saw the tallest flower
Jun 5, 2012 9:05 PM

Jun 2009
ROFL at Kaname being the delinquent.

Also so many feels for Chizuru ; 3 ; I don't really care about Mary though.
Jun 5, 2012 9:38 PM

Feb 2012
ClementIV said:
The first half was rather interesting but even though I enjoy watching those two work out their relationship, I really want to see some else. What about Kaname?

Well yeah, it's true. This season the stories more leads to chizuru x mary. It might be worthwhile if the story is also about kaname and his neighboor or yuuta and rina (a girl who loves him).
Jun 6, 2012 8:33 AM

May 2012
Yay! Happy to hear that Mary was also thinking of Chizuru. And Chizuru's face when he heard that was priceless. It seems like Chizuru have a chance now... Hehe.

Jun 6, 2012 9:59 AM

May 2011
Chizuru isn't usually a type of character I would feel anything remarkable toward. But more often than not when I see him lately there's a certain kind of ache I feel for him. The way his character is normally so pushy and yet in delicate matters of love he stays so wonderful.
Jun 6, 2012 10:49 AM

Dec 2009
I begin to love Chizuru x Mary!! ;w; <333 want more! XD
Jun 6, 2012 1:26 PM

Feb 2009
That pic of Yuki and Kaname <3

One step closer Chizuru.
Jun 6, 2012 1:40 PM

Aug 2010
great episode as usual ..the scene of their hair styles changed was hilarious ..Kaname was totally different and super cool

Ardamaeus said:

lol the same here
Jun 7, 2012 4:35 AM

Mar 2011
Awwwgod Kanamecchi is so hot! lol

If Mary would stop thinking about Shun I'll be happy for them and ship her with Chizuru.
Jun 7, 2012 6:28 AM
Jun 2012
tsubasalover said:
uniquelyme91 said:

AHHHHHH I just screamed when I saw this! I hope it is true.

Anyway, I love this episode so much. I totally ship them! Although the twins did catch my attention now and then during that episode, it was totally Mary and Chizuru's turn to shine in this episode. My heart totally broke when he ran away though. Poor guy. I hope they will be together, they have to. Shun is too pure and innocent anyway. HAHAHA. Mary needs someone who will always be there for her and bicker with her.
Jun 7, 2012 9:11 AM

Sep 2009
This episode made me want to break in through my lappy screen and give Chizuru a hug. I liked how the situation was handled with Mary proposing how to react to the Chizuru's confession.
Mary gets along with Chizuru more than any of the boys in the gang. Hope she starts liking Chizuru on the way because I am shipping them from now on!

OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Kanamecchi!! You are soooo darn sexy as a thug!! He needs to gel up and unbutton his shirt more often ❤.❤
And the seaweed head reminded me of Gil too XD
Jun 7, 2012 12:39 PM

Feb 2009
Kaname, Yuki and Yuta pictures. <333333333333333

Valentiln said:
OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG, Kanamecchi!! You are soooo darn sexy as a thug!! He needs to gel up and unbutton his shirt more often ❤.❤
And the seaweed head reminded me of Gil too XD

OH MY HEART CHIZURU, YOU'RE SUCH A CUTE BABY. I think Chizuru is conquering my heart little by little.

Shun was my favorite in the first season, but now I can't even choose one.
Jun 8, 2012 8:06 PM

Oct 2010
Yuuta's and Kaname's hair! ;w;

AHHH CHIZURU AND MARY. SO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN-- ASDFGHJKL ♥

And is that Takahashi in the preview? omg yes. Yuuta/Takahashi please.
[insert awesome signature here]
Jun 9, 2012 1:48 PM
May 2012
I can't stand Mary and all the unnecessary focus on the unrequited love is really starting to get annoying. Enough Mary already! Also, I started shipping Chizuru x Shun just to spite her.
Jun 9, 2012 2:49 PM

May 2011
calvinklein said:
shiiiiiiion said:

Most people think that this anime sounds like a gay. Just look at the background picture, 5 highschool dudes doing nothing but that's wrong. Because of that slow beginning, i mean, the storylines that may not have been the most original thing in the world, but there were some golden episodes (like Episode 2 in the second season when chizuru crying in the rain, that's a brilliant scene), and the quality in the writing is small details (nothing specials). Not to mention it does get quite entertaining because of the upped comedy that happens after Chizuhara joins in.

What's really annoying is how there are all of the usual moe "cute girls doing cute things" but as soon as it is the other way around, it's suddenly gay. I don't see girls dropping K-ON and the like because of yuri undertones. Although I can understand if it's due to the slow start. But still.

Anyways, this was an almost heartbreaking episode ((if it wasn't for shows like these, I wouldn't be so emotional)). So glad of the way Chizuru kept acting, because being silent isn't like him, and then them fighting and being sort-of normal.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Episode 11 Topic — Accidental Future Haikyu!! Crossover? 😂

Takami_Fumikage - Feb 22

2 by Aarushi2324 »»
Mar 5, 7:58 AM

» Kimi to Boku. 3

Ganbat - Apr 26, 2016

19 by Aika-Suzuki »»
Feb 6, 6:48 AM

» I come from the future .... No season 3

Ghefira - Apr 18, 2023

0 by Ghefira »»
Apr 18, 2023 4:08 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 25, 2012

112 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 26, 2023 4:43 AM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku. 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 14, 2012

103 by Kitty-Kate »»
Mar 23, 2023 12:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.