Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 28, 2012 2:37 PM

Nov 2011
What a bitch Mikage is.
Jul 1, 2012 5:35 AM
Dec 2010
ffs Apollo was Dog, really? Then who the hell was that red haired Angel with teared wings in Sousei whose soul was in Apollo's body? This is bullshit...
They should have made this into alternative retelling instead of sequel if they wanted to alter it's story. As it is now it makes no sense and it feels like Dog thing is just forced turn, meant to surprise all of us but it went too far.

^ So this is either Dog or this sequel is Bullshit becasue this dude's soul was inside Apollo's body and it was shown repeatadly in prequel..

Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyJul 1, 2012 5:44 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Jul 20, 2012 9:08 AM

Nov 2007
a winged dog? they made him into that? what?

then who is Apollonius?

and Zessica means nothing?

ugh I hate Mikono. I hate Mikage. I hate Amata.

Can bro Andy get some time?
Aug 18, 2012 10:57 AM
Mar 2012
OMIGOD SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I JUST WANNA KNOW THE TITLE OF SHRADE'S LAST SONG!!! Where can I download it/convert it/get the sheet music/get a midi file/edit the background noise out/ANYTHING?!?!?! It was so pretty and the blasphemous soundtrack DOESN'T HAVE IT!!! I've been pulling my hair out about this for too long. I never even use forums but I'm desparate here! *frustrated tears* It's his last song the soundtrack just pisses on his death by not having it. someone, anyone, help
Aug 18, 2012 11:08 AM

May 2009
Xai16 said:
OMIGOD SOMEONE HELP ME!!! I JUST WANNA KNOW THE TITLE OF SHRADE'S LAST SONG!!! Where can I download it/convert it/get the sheet music/get a midi file/edit the background noise out/ANYTHING?!?!?! It was so pretty and the blasphemous soundtrack DOESN'T HAVE IT!!! I've been pulling my hair out about this for too long. I never even use forums but I'm desparate here! *frustrated tears* It's his last song the soundtrack just pisses on his death by not having it. someone, anyone, help

It's on second ost - zenkyou encore.
Sep 17, 2012 4:33 AM
Oct 2010
On a similar note as Xai16, what's the song used halfway though the ep, during the explanation of "Chapter 3"? It's not "Sei Onpa" from the first OST, but it sounds a lot like it.
Oct 18, 2012 2:54 AM
Dec 2011
YAY second kiss of the show <33

Well interesting makes me want to watch the original, the story I kind of get so yay.

Shrade =[ I won't believe it yet, but that was upsetting since Jin.

Want to talk more message me
Feb 23, 2013 6:19 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
I wish I watched the prequel before this so I can feel the same feeling of being trolled that the other people who've watched SnA felt. I mean, I still feel pretty misled because I've been reading what people have been saying in the earlier discussions so I could understand this anime without watching the prequel. Yet, I would probably feel more adamant about this if I had watched SnA first. Nevertheless, I still feel trolled since I also believed what everyone had been saying, that Amata/Kagura are the reincarnation of Apollo. I mean the dog? o_O Okay, that does explain why Apollo and Kagura are animal like with their smelling thing and the way Kagura runs on all 4 limbs sometimes. But then that mean it's not really a mutual love from 24,000 years ago, it's only been 12,000. So really, Kagura should really have any real reason to believe that he and Mikono are fated since Apollo technically stole Sylvie from Apollonius, had Apollonius been reincarnated. Bah, too much confusion. Anyways, it's surprising to learn that the creator had been planning this for 7 years. What skills he has.

That aside, poor Shrade died...and Zessica got taken over by stupid Mikage. Seems like Mix is back next episode? Unless that's Mixy....
Mar 26, 2013 5:00 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Nice info dump chapter here. So poor Apollo turned out to be a dog after all these years? Talk about retconning Aquarion.

Poor Zessica. Kawamori doesn't like her too much making her suffer like this. I hope she get's something better than the standard "let's all be good friends for the next 12,000 years" crap.

And Shrade..wow. Way to go out in a flame of glory. I loved how the kept the relationship between him and Cayenne as ambiguous as possible.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 31, 2013 11:43 AM

Dec 2008
Oh...no... RIP Shrade. I cried.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jan 10, 2014 6:14 AM

Oct 2009
Apollo is a freaking DOG?!!! WHAT THE FUCK?! Why?!! So then Apollonius never reincarnated???
What the hell is this bullshit?! Many of the things in Genesis doesn't even make sense now. Why JUST WHY?!!!!!!! This fucking ruined the series.
AozureJan 10, 2014 6:18 AM
May 4, 2014 9:55 PM
Jul 2013
I just rewatched both series back to back and with the author explaining the purpose of Apollo being Pollon was planned from the start, I actually found it perfectly making sense:

There are sooooo many hints: Apollo acted like a dog (all fours, smelled, etc), he projected himself as a dog in Episode 20, having the "same eyes" as Zen/Gen (the real Appolonius), etc. There are so many obvious signs that Pollon was Apollo in the first series I lost count. It was a two act troll but it was meant to be.

Because sequels are supposed to be extensions I actually found that this undid MANY of the inconsistencies in the first series, effectively patching why the first series ended the way it did. Apollonius being Gen/Zen also made sense because he could then watch over humanity in order to protect Celine's people
Dec 14, 2014 11:38 PM

Jan 2010
That was unbelievably great. That was unbelievably absurd. That was unbelievably stupid. This is the first time I'm actually feeling that the 24,000 years actually meant something, and the explanation wasn't half assed. They went completely all out.

I don't care if everything that just happened was complete BS. All the layers. All the parallels. They just explained everything between the first series and this series in a single episode. They just laid out an entire lore that made sense of nearly all the problems I've been having with the entire series. Plus, I'm a complete sucker for the visual metaphors. I'm actually tempted to go back and watch the first series now, wow.
Nov 21, 2015 1:16 AM

Jul 2008
Apollonius was never reincarnated huh? Epic troll, and that damn Toma, this won't end well.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

a6342164 - Jun 24, 2012

187 by SlammyHammy »»
Feb 28, 10:12 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jun 10, 2012

71 by E_akane_7 »»
Nov 4, 2020 8:58 AM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 4 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 22, 2012

48 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 15, 2012

64 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 16, 2020 2:14 PM

Poll: » Aquarion Evol Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jan 8, 2012

79 by HagePotPotato »»
Sep 15, 2020 11:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.