3It was OK
0.0%
2Disliked it
0.0%
1Hated it
0.0%
Average 5.0
6 votes
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2012 1:25 AM

Jul 2009
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aw, daddy seeing sonny boy off.
Jun 3, 2012 6:29 AM
Feb 2012
Seimei raising from the hell with a demon clan...
Wakana showing Rikuo that his dream isn't so utopic...
Rikuo heading to war.
Oh yeah, that was a great chapter.
Jun 3, 2012 7:48 AM

Jul 2008
Am I the only one that think that it's retarded for the Nue to use demon to purge demon?
I mean, his descendant don't look like bad guy but rather extremist in what they beleive. They think that yokai are bad and have to be purged no matter what.

Now what? They'll team with the Nue's yokai army without thinking that this would go against their own ideal.
Can't they see that their "father" turned into what they despise?
Jun 3, 2012 9:30 AM

Dec 2011
That was some nice sendoff promise. Let the battle begin!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 3, 2012 10:00 AM
Aug 2011
Maddo_scientisto said:
Am I the only one that think that it's retarded for the Nue to use demon to purge demon?
I mean, his descendant don't look like bad guy but rather extremist in what they beleive. They think that yokai are bad and have to be purged no matter what.

Now what? They'll team with the Nue's yokai army without thinking that this would go against their own ideal.

Now that you says I see that is very stupid of them to do it, but if You well, even if they know this they can do nothing against because they don't have the power to defeat Seimei

Gabiru said:
Seimei raising from the hell with a demon clan...
Wakana showing Rikuo that his dream isn't so utopic...
Rikuo heading to war.
Oh yeah, that was a great chapter.

It was a great chapter...
Jun 3, 2012 11:09 AM

Jul 2008
Maddo_scientisto said:

Seimei's clan is supposed to be "pure" so they are respected by the Gokadoin's... who are just fanatics who exist to fullfill his will of creating a perfect world (more exactly how Seimei imagines the perfect world). Most of them always knew that Seimei is a Youaki leader... tough true, they don't seem to pleased to see Youkai.

Some of them (Ariyuki most likely) no doubt prepare to betray him. After all, they are Sei-chan's treacherous blood.
Jun 3, 2012 4:47 PM

Sep 2009
That Hanyou no Sato is exactly what Rikuo wants. I wonder if that implies Rikuo and Kana getting together instead of Rikuo and Tsurara. Maybe I am reading too much into it =.=

Jun 3, 2012 5:49 PM

Jul 2008
xuezhi said:
That Hanyou no Sato is exactly what Rikuo wants. I wonder if that implies Rikuo and Kana getting together instead of Rikuo and Tsurara. Maybe I am reading too much into it =.=

The only ship-tease this chapter is for RiTsu: last page had some serious parallelisms there (also, Rikuo is technically more human than youkai).
Kana had the last chapter and Yura had her time few chapters ago.
Jun 3, 2012 11:22 PM

Jun 2011
The chapter went pretty short for me to enjoy. Although, the Hanyou village implied like RikuoxKana kind of pairing in my mind, just like xuezhi has said before..

Nayrael said:
The only ship-tease this chapter is for RiTsu: last page had some serious parallelisms there (also, Rikuo is technically more human than youkai).
Kana had the last chapter and Yura had her time few chapters ago.

It's about time Shibashi gave some RikuTsura ship-tease ... There were only RikuoKana & RikuoYura for the recent chapters and even though the story eventually pleased me, well, I guess I think Tsurara needed more love a bit in the chapter. ;-;
Jun 6, 2012 5:11 AM

Aug 2009
Touching chapter. I loved to see Wakana getting some screentime and Rihan appearence in the end was really beautiful.
Jun 6, 2021 4:00 PM

Feb 2018
The village of the half yokai huh? Sounds interesting

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which girl will most likely end up with Rikuo? ( 1 2 3 )

Scrypt - Jun 23, 2010

105 by kengil10 »»
Jun 2, 2022 7:12 PM

» Bonus Stories Discussion

TitanInsane - Sep 20, 2021

0 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 8:47 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 210 Discussion

Diana_Williams - Nov 19, 2012

32 by TitanInsane »»
Sep 20, 2021 9:48 AM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 209 Discussion

Nayrael - Oct 6, 2012

12 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM

Poll: » Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 208 Discussion

Nayrael - Sep 25, 2012

25 by Kap92 »»
Jun 6, 2021 4:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.