Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Nurarihyon no Mago Chapter 204 Discussion


#1
Jun 3, 2012 1:25 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 2640
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Aw, daddy seeing sonny boy off.
 
#2
Jun 3, 2012 6:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 28
Seimei raising from the hell with a demon clan...
Wakana showing Rikuo that his dream isn't so utopic...
Rikuo heading to war.
Oh yeah, that was a great chapter.
 
#3
Jun 3, 2012 7:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 4803
Am I the only one that think that it's retarded for the Nue to use demon to purge demon?
I mean, his descendant don't look like bad guy but rather extremist in what they beleive. They think that yokai are bad and have to be purged no matter what.

Now what? They'll team with the Nue's yokai army without thinking that this would go against their own ideal.
Can't they see that their "father" turned into what they despise?
 
#4
Jun 3, 2012 9:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 6101
That was some nice sendoff promise. Let the battle begin!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
 
#5
Jun 3, 2012 10:00 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 271
Maddo_scientisto said:
Am I the only one that think that it's retarded for the Nue to use demon to purge demon?
I mean, his descendant don't look like bad guy but rather extremist in what they beleive. They think that yokai are bad and have to be purged no matter what.

Now what? They'll team with the Nue's yokai army without thinking that this would go against their own ideal.
Can't they see that their "father" turned into what they despise?


Now that you says I see that is very stupid of them to do it, but if You well, even if they know this they can do nothing against because they don't have the power to defeat Seimei

Gabiru said:
Seimei raising from the hell with a demon clan...
Wakana showing Rikuo that his dream isn't so utopic...
Rikuo heading to war.
Oh yeah, that was a great chapter.


It was a great chapter...
 
#6
Jun 3, 2012 11:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1687
Maddo_scientisto said:
Am I the only one that think that it's retarded for the Nue to use demon to purge demon?
I mean, his descendant don't look like bad guy but rather extremist in what they beleive. They think that yokai are bad and have to be purged no matter what.

Now what? They'll team with the Nue's yokai army without thinking that this would go against their own ideal.
Can't they see that their "father" turned into what they despise?


Seimei's clan is supposed to be "pure" so they are respected by the Gokadoin's... who are just fanatics who exist to fullfill his will of creating a perfect world (more exactly how Seimei imagines the perfect world). Most of them always knew that Seimei is a Youaki leader... tough true, they don't seem to pleased to see Youkai.

Some of them (Ariyuki most likely) no doubt prepare to betray him. After all, they are Sei-chan's treacherous blood.
 
#7
Jun 3, 2012 4:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 504
That Hanyou no Sato is exactly what Rikuo wants. I wonder if that implies Rikuo and Kana getting together instead of Rikuo and Tsurara. Maybe I am reading too much into it =.=


 
#8
Jun 3, 2012 5:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1687
xuezhi said:
That Hanyou no Sato is exactly what Rikuo wants. I wonder if that implies Rikuo and Kana getting together instead of Rikuo and Tsurara. Maybe I am reading too much into it =.=


The only ship-tease this chapter is for RiTsu: last page had some serious parallelisms there (also, Rikuo is technically more human than youkai).
Kana had the last chapter and Yura had her time few chapters ago.
 
#9
Jun 3, 2012 11:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 178
The chapter went pretty short for me to enjoy. Although, the Hanyou village implied like RikuoxKana kind of pairing in my mind, just like xuezhi has said before..

Nayrael said:
The only ship-tease this chapter is for RiTsu: last page had some serious parallelisms there (also, Rikuo is technically more human than youkai).
Kana had the last chapter and Yura had her time few chapters ago.


It's about time Shibashi gave some RikuTsura ship-tease ... There were only RikuoKana & RikuoYura for the recent chapters and even though the story eventually pleased me, well, I guess I think Tsurara needed more love a bit in the chapter. ;-;
 
Jun 6, 2012 5:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 179
Touching chapter. I loved to see Wakana getting some screentime and Rihan appearence in the end was really beautiful.
 
Top