Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Lucky ☆ Star OVA Episode 1 Discussion

Jul 14, 2016 8:32 AM

I really liked Lucky Channel this time. It's amazing how I grow to like it more than the main show.

The best story was that Cinderella story and that camping story wasn't bad too

Aug 17, 2016 4:35 PM
Great quality OVA, better than alot of episodes from the main series. Real life lucky channel was amazing as well.

Jul 2, 2017 6:17 PM
Didn´t make much sense. Just a mix of short stories and the transitions weren´t that smooth. It felt clustered. Out of pure fun it was relatively enjoyable as a line of cute and funny scenes. But I can´t rate it higher or same as the anime. 5/10 only for the comedy carrying it.

Sep 16, 2017 4:52 AM

Heh, I really enjoyed this OVA. Very entertaining. The story where Konata becomes Kagami's fairy godmother (or mage... as she calls it) really cracked me up. I like the attitude she has the whole time, where she clearly knows she's screwing everything up and that Kagami doesn't even want her there... which is pretty typical Konata. The way she answers questions is too funny. Every short story was entertaining though, I enjoyed them all.

Konata's voice is just about my favorite anime voice, probably, and Kagami's probably my favorite tsundere in anime. Both characters have top-notch voice acting.
Modified by VeggyZ, Sep 16, 2017 4:57 AM

Oct 3, 2017 9:13 AM

Great OVA, combined pretty much all the good parts from the series :3

Apr 11, 2018 12:18 AM

That gives a whole new meaning to the OP's "Cherry Pie"...

If that's what they can do with SZS, I'd love to see what they could do with today's shows. I have a feeling that we would get at least a "moe moe kyun~" if there were an installment today.

Dec 30, 2018 2:02 PM

Wow, I never knew I needed Kagamin dressed as Tohsaka Rin so much, that 1 second wasn't nearly as enough. I missed Tenchou during the episode, nice that they put him in that part inside the game. All in all this was great, but I need so much more, can't believe this is the last bit of Lucky Star. T_T

ああ輝きの四月の底を、歯ぎしり燃えて行き来する、俺はひとりの修羅なのだ。

Feb 7, 5:16 AM

knowing that there won't be a next lucky star season probably ever, I was really looking forward to this OVA, but unfortunately it didn't live up to my expectations and i was left disappointed....

Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]