Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 2, 2012 2:57 PM

Aug 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seiya is back!!! (at least I think). He was shown at the end. Also there was another gold saint.

Jun 2, 2012 3:57 PM

Sep 2007
Hahah you wanted to create so much a topic ? :p
Anyways, it's the Lion Gold who have the same "design" of our Capricorne one. *_*
And next episode : Martian masked girl !
Jun 2, 2012 7:57 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Silver Saints going to hunt them... deja vu lol.

Got to see Leo although not much of the personality of the Leo Saint yet.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 3, 2012 4:52 AM

May 2012
Not bad but Mars had to spoil the fun with the Leo Gold Saint huh?
(How did Seiya come back with meteor???)
Jun 3, 2012 6:02 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
sentience said:

(How did Seiya come back with meteor???)

He's a Gold Saint now. Anything is possible. They can even come back as Force spirits lol.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jun 3, 2012 10:29 AM

Aug 2010
SEIYA!!!! Only for this episodie?! Well

Babel Tower... This is Toei animation...

Wait for Next...
Jun 3, 2012 2:10 PM
Mar 2011
so atleast we know where who ONE of the gold saints stationed at the temples is, im thinking its leo. seriously 2 gold saints go a wall. On the topic of the gold saints vs the new age bronze saints, they were going to get pwned anyway it went,they simply didnt have the determintion and the plot device that seiya did in the original series that hinged on the life of athena. good thing seiya came and saved them, seriously tho they played around with the characters of the precious gold saints didnt they? you know if seiya wants to protect the new age saints, then perhaps he sees the potential thathe new pegasas saint has, even tho he is a gold saint it appears that seiya himself took some damage from his original encounter with mars some 10 years ago. also i want ikki to show up... this is just a guess but its possible that a few other new age gold saints are evil or under missaprehentions like in the original series, the exception would be the original gold (formerbrone) saints. I wana see siriyu kick some ass with no senses that'll be awsome. sigh how long do you guys think this can go? so far it seems a rehash of plot devices from the original series with a few new concepts.
Jun 3, 2012 5:23 PM

Oct 2010
Only good part of this shitty wannabe sequel is the very end.

I swear if Seiya is paralyzed like he was in the past movie im dropping it.

I'm trying to fucking figure out where are all the other gods. I know damn well Hades wont take this lying down.

Seems like Deja Vu i see they going to fight the silver saints. Then some mini boss. Next they will faith the Gold Saints one by one.

Only other person i want to see a return well 2 more Ikki and Hyoga.

From now on before i watch an episode i will come here to see the summary.

Kouga really pisses me the hell off he is up there with Naruto with dumb ass main characters.
Jun 3, 2012 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
So sad that Ikki is not the Lion gold saint.
Jun 3, 2012 6:38 PM
Mar 2011
lucariogx said:
So sad that Ikki is not the Lion gold saint.

I know he should be shouldn't he? wasn't that the cloth he wore when he was figthing hypnos and the other twin? but still if he still has his original bronze cloth it won;t matter cause he can't die haha. the gold would look cooler but he could die.
Jun 3, 2012 7:44 PM
May 2012
bonifide said:
Only good part of this shitty wannabe sequel is the very end.

I swear if Seiya is paralyzed like he was in the past movie im dropping it.

I'm trying to fucking figure out where are all the other gods. I know damn well Hades wont take this lying down.

Seems like Deja Vu i see they going to fight the silver saints. Then some mini boss. Next they will faith the Gold Saints one by one.

Only other person i want to see a return well 2 more Ikki and Hyoga.

From now on before i watch an episode i will come here to see the summary.

Kouga really pisses me the hell off he is up there with Naruto with dumb ass main characters.

u dont like it dont watch it
since start all u do is QQ about omega yet u stil lwatching it and bitching about...do us a favor a go qq on another anime kkthxbb
Jun 3, 2012 8:05 PM

Aug 2009
Amazing episode all around.

Animation was beast. I knew Umakoshi wasn't going to disappoint.

Love the Leo saint. He looked so godly, and the way he beat up the bronzies was epic
(props to Haruto for trying his best against the Golden lion)

Seiya at the end was good goood, but ryu seiken again? Come on, he needed the suisei ken.

Did anybody noticed Aria's jewel in the beginning? Is that a cloth? Hehe...

5/5 best episode so far.
Jun 3, 2012 10:08 PM

Jan 2009
this episode is awesome the animation is great!!! and you can see the bronze saints helplessness against superior saints like the gold saints

only bad thing about this episode was Kouga's stupidity and i agree he is like Naruto a one hell of an annoying ignorant stupid character
Jun 3, 2012 11:28 PM
Apr 2011
Holy shit
Jun 4, 2012 6:12 AM

Apr 2011
Odysseus08 said:

Love the Leo saint. He looked so godly, and the way he beat up the bronzies was epic

Seiya at the end was good goood, but ryu seiken again? Come on, he needed the suisei ken.

5/5 best episode so far.

I thought Aria was a Saint from her debut. She's not Athena yet she has a strong Cosmo that could rival Athena's. Then she has that jewel which looks like a Cloth Stone. So I'm seriously thinking she's a Saint that Mars is controlling.

Probably another Gold Saint like Capricorn and Leo.
Jun 4, 2012 7:17 AM

Mar 2011
That was awesome ep .Deva Vu Seiya
Jun 4, 2012 7:39 AM

Aug 2008
Best episode so far!
It was beautiful! :)
Jun 4, 2012 8:34 AM

Aug 2011
When I compare this to the lost canvas, I think that this anime is really lame. Why are the gold saint evil?? and where are our main characters like Athena and Seiya??

I want to ask some questions to other fans. I didn't know if I should create another topic for this but whatever.
1) Can 2 saints wear the same cloth? I thought that only 1 saint can wear the cloth at a time. For example Tenma had the Pegasus cloth, and now Seiya has it. That makes sense, but why does Kouga have it? I mean, at the same time Seiya has it and Kouga too?

2) Is Seiya the reincarnation of Tenma? and does Athena reincarnate every 100 or something years for every holy war?

3) Saint Seiya Omega is not in the original story, just a spin off?

4) Why are there not any other gold saint in Omega? Aren't there supposed to be 12 gold saints? But instead there are 2 and they are evil.

Jun 4, 2012 9:54 AM

Aug 2009
Disko_Rock said:
Odysseus08 said:

5/5 best episode so far.

I thought Aria was a Saint from her debut. She's not Athena yet she has a strong Cosmo that could rival Athena's. Then she has that jewel which looks like a Cloth Stone. So I'm seriously thinking she's a Saint that Mars is controlling.

Probably another Gold Saint like Capricorn and Leo.

Or maybe that jewel belongs to the real athena and somehow mars was able to obtain it.

So many questions unanswered...which is why I'm enjoying Omega quite a bit.
Jun 4, 2012 10:02 AM

Aug 2009
DSM144 said:
When I compare this to the lost canvas, I think that this anime is really lame. Why are the gold saint evil?? and where are our main characters like Athena and Seiya??

I want to ask some questions to other fans. I didn't know if I should create another topic for this but whatever.
1) Can 2 saints wear the same cloth? I thought that only 1 saint can wear the cloth at a time. For example Tenma had the Pegasus cloth, and now Seiya has it. That makes sense, but why does Kouga have it? I mean, at the same time Seiya has it and Kouga too?

2) Is Seiya the reincarnation of Tenma? and does Athena reincarnate every 100 or something years for every holy war?

4) Why are there not any other gold saint in Omega? Aren't there supposed to be 12 gold saints? But instead there are 2 and they are evil.

1. Kouga is able to don the pegasus cloth because Seiya wears the saggitarius cloth now.
There is only one cloth per constellation. Of course, hypothetically, Kouga can wear the saggitarius cloth only if Seiya allows it and kouga was born under the sagittarius constellation.

2. No reincarnations. Just two different people with the same fate.

3. It's a spin off sequel that takes 25 years after the original.

4. Only time will tell on this one.
Jun 4, 2012 1:40 PM

Oct 2010
DSM144 said:

Canvas was really good i wish they finished it. It's hard watching this after canvas art style.

1. IIRC Seiya wore the gold cloth more than once in the original series.

2. It does seem like a reincarnation since they both do almost the exact thing.

3. Its a bad spin off sequel.

4. Its way 2 early to tell about the gold saints im pretty sure its 12 we just dont know nothing about them yet.

@Odysseus09

Love the avatar and signature new Saint Seiya fans that is how cloth suppose to look.
Jun 4, 2012 2:02 PM

Apr 2010
Thought it was a pretty awesome episode. Amazing how powerful the gold saints are, they make bronze saints look like insects. Looking forward to how this will pan out.

5/5
Jun 4, 2012 8:25 PM
Jun 2012
I really want the insert song when Seiya appeared.
Jun 4, 2012 9:21 PM
Mar 2011
DSM144 said:

so far there are 6gold saints, that have been seen or referenced, seiya is number 1, then there is the evil principal at number 2, as well as the 2 gold saints away from palaestra at 3 and 4 and the two stationed at the temple which would make 5and 6 one of which who i belive to be the leo. siriyu could also prabably be considered a gold saint from the opening. ikki, hyoga and shun should also be gold saints given the opening which would make the total to 10 if im doing my math right, wich would just leave 2 others to make an appearence later in the show. comon good gemini saint.
damn doing the math made me loose track of where i was.
given the fact that the 2 who are doing missions for palalestra and other gold saint which was supposed to be at the temples apart from the leo gold saint were not mentioned it IS possible that those 3 may be the former bronze saints, one of them may be one of the 3 or they may be of the other constelations.
tyrolizard1Jun 4, 2012 9:35 PM
Jun 5, 2012 4:57 AM

Feb 2011
So, the ninja character does the "fighting the enemies head-on"-part, instead of sneakin in quietly? That's kinda weird.
Jun 5, 2012 6:28 AM

Jun 2008
j0x said:

only bad thing about this episode was Kouga's stupidity and i agree he is like Naruto a one hell of an annoying ignorant stupid character

Yeah when he was trying to just run in there with no plan i was thinking "For fucking sakes Naruto not again..Oh..wait."
Jun 5, 2012 7:18 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
DSM144 said:

Here are some insights:

1) Two saints cannot wear the same cloth at the same time. However, it does not mean the wearer has to die for another to wear the cloth. If the cloth judge a person worthy, he/she can wear the cloth. Seiya seems to wear the Sagittarius Gold Cloth now so Kouga can wear Pegasus.

2) Actually it something very close to reincarnation. They share "similar" souls and will play somewhat similar important role against Hades. It's the whole "since the age of legends the pegasus was Hades' mortal enemy, etc."

3) Spin off set 25 years later, after this generation's Holy War against Hades.

4) Because all the other Gold Saints (and nearly all Silver Saints) died in the aforementioned Holy War (Duh!). Athena's Saints are GREATLY WEAKENED after each Holy War. Now Mars is attacking most Saints who are still in training or newly formed. The Gold saints currently in Omega are all "newcomers" or people who retired and came back simply to fill the empty spot left from the Holy War. Not to mention unlike in Lost Canvas, Athena's Saints were already weakened by in-fighting (Pope) and Poseidon's sudden invasion BEFORE the Holy War. Now, Athena's Saints are so weak that's why Mars was able to easily defeat and corrupt them.

Also it's usually a trope in Saint Seiya that the Gold Saints appears to be evil but in truth are loyal to Athena and working secretly to restore Athena. It can still happen now.
bla bla bla
Niko-kun said:
Jun 6, 2012 4:09 AM

Jun 2012
Andromeda Shun appears in chapter 12 of Saint Seiya Omega
final boss not mars but lucifer. in saint seiya movie seiya beat lucifer. will lucifer
come back to revenge will this saint seiya omega only had 52 episode if this continue gona be like prettycure episode never ending seasons. gona put all spoiler this site check this all spoiler. about reincarnation is true tenma reincarnation of seiya and
sasha reincarnation of saori but this time not about seiya or Athena story this time story of kouga now, between 200 years goddess Athena will reincarnate again never ending story fight between light and evil. gods never stop kills human because humans
scum and sins liar i know not all human bad that why there protector justice.
check this website all spoilers saint seiya omega is here

http://pegasus4ever.tumblr.com/post/24200097865/spoiler-saint-seiya-omega&ei=pfvJT-jEPKLYigfAnKXFBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://pegasus4ever.tumblr.com/post/24200097865/spoiler-saint-seiya-omega%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D737%26prmd%3Dimvns" target="_blank">http://translate.google.com.ph/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://pegasus4ever.tumblr.com/post/24200097865/spoiler-saint-seiya-omega&ei=pfvJT-jEPKLYigfAnKXFBg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCgQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://pegasus4ever.tumblr.com/post/24200097865/spoiler-saint-seiya-omega%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1440%26bih%3D737%26prmd%3Dimvns
salvationhopeJun 6, 2012 9:38 AM
Jun 6, 2012 9:47 AM

Jun 2012
For me sasha goddess athena most beautiful goddess reincarnation of athena will i hope
danny choo creator of mirai suenaga i hope if he agree mirai suenaga turn into
Goddess athena anime will just my only opinion. mirai suenaga never had anime series
Jun 6, 2012 3:48 PM

Jan 2012
Gold saints are sure in other league than these guys. Well, atleast they managed to save Aria. Looking forward to next episode.

Jun 6, 2012 8:10 PM

Jun 2012
Synopsis of Episode 12:
Inheriting the Cosmo! Shun, the Legendary Saint! (something along those lines)

Determined to destroy the Tower of Babel, Kouga, Souma and Yuna walk through the desert until they reach a secret place known as "Ruins of the Wind".

Shortly after, they are attacked by a Silver Saint, Miguel of the Hound. Using his special ability, Miguel is capable of detecting his opponents by the smell of their cosmo.

In order to protect Aria, the three Bronze Saints fight Miguel.
Jun 6, 2012 10:13 PM
Mar 2011
the only one who could be reincarnated is the goddess athena isn't it or the other gods ? apart from kagaho who later turned into phoenix ikki.
Jun 9, 2012 3:11 PM

Aug 2011
Look at the Pegasus Tenma page on MAL. It says that he is the past life of Seiya. And it makes sense, since every 200 years they are reincarnated. Athena, Pegasus and Hades. In Lost Canvas, Hades says that he has fought Pegasus before and that he was the only man able to wound him.

I think that Kouga was born under Sagittarius, but they gave him Pegasus cloth just because this is the new series and the main character always has to have Pegasus cloth.

Jun 12, 2012 6:59 PM

Apr 2008
- Koga, you knew you were gonna do terrible against that gold saint..

- Seiya ;_;

- WHO IS THAT pool, unfortunate GIRL (Aria)?! Geez, too much crying, too much torture.

- I think Mars is cool, in terms of brutality.

- How could this show do that to Leo Cloth? ;-; Who else is going to be evil? or maybe they are brainwashed. AIOLIAAAAAA!

- Where's the Orion?!
Jul 1, 2012 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
Is this just me or that hand seals are better than what we see in Naruto?
Look at those animation. They are more 'continuity' than what Studio Pierrot does.
There is like 2 weeks delay in my recent reading list
I randomly bought discount/second hand manga with cute/mysterious cover.

Use Personal Blacklist extension in Chrome if you just want to Google for a series synopsis, without google slapping MAL score in it.
3/1

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 57 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 11, 2013

19 by Vindicater »»
Jan 14, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 56 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 4, 2013

24 by Vindicater »»
Jan 13, 6:00 AM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 54 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 20, 2013

14 by Vindicater »»
Jan 8, 6:23 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 53 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Apr 13, 2013

27 by Vindicater »»
Jan 7, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.