Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2012 5:29 PM

May 2011

[ Image here ]

The old security room of the school 10 years ago. The room is in a complete mess with the computers all
broken beyond repair and piles of papers scattered all over the floor. Some cables and wires are also in
bad shape and entangled the whole place. The place also smelled rotten due to some decomposed food
that are still lying about. The room is also located near the entrance of the school.

Must stop procrastination...later...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 29, 2012 6:16 PM
May 2012
Katashi walked into the Security Room, not blanching at the smell or the appearance. He was used to living in these conditions. He had arrived late due to the fact that his plane was delayed at the international airport and he was worried he would be the last to arrive. He had heard chatter and movement coming from some of the rooms he passed by, but apparently he was the first one in his team.

He glanced quickly around the room assessing the situation. Rotting food is a health hazard. Disposing of it is a priority he thought. No sooner had he come to this conclusion than he began picking up the rotting food with his bare hands, scooping it into a nearby garbage bag.
May 29, 2012 6:23 PM
Feb 2012
"This can't be..." Hime thought, slowly entering the Security room. It was a total mess, computer and rotting food everywhere. Her nose wrinkled at the smell of the room, fanning her face, hoping to rid of the odor.

Hime thought she was the first to arrive since she always had the habit to do everything early, but apparently not.

Hearing shuffles around the corner, Hime was suprised to see a guy picking up the rotting trash that littered the floor.

"Umm, hello..." Hime was never a people's person and tend to be a shy and timid woman, especially around guys.
May 29, 2012 6:43 PM
May 2012
Katashi froze as he heard another voice behind him. A higher pitched one.

"Umm, hello..."

oh no.... was the first thought that entered his mind as he heard it. He had been required to take "cultural orientation" classes in his home country of Clasvania in preparation for coming to Saisei High as an exchange student. One of the things they emphasized most was that there would be women there. Possibly more than men, and it was supposed to be normal.

His home country was the only one to be hit by the virus of which mostly targeted women, having led almost to their extinction when he had been very young. It was supposed to be different everywhere else, but Clasvania was the only place he had ever known. And the way you were supposed to treat them was....different than it had been in Clasvania. Slowly he turned, not quite facing her, most of his face hidden under his black hat. "Hi...." he said slowly. He immediately turned back to the task at hand, focused on getting rid of the rotten food.
May 29, 2012 7:06 PM
Feb 2012
Hime was curious at his behavior, but did not push it.

"i guess he isnt social person, too? Hime thought, going to the other side of the room and started untangling the wires over the ceilings.

"this place is a mess isnt it?" Hime said, hoping to break the tense silence that wash over them.
May 29, 2012 7:56 PM
May 2012
"This place is a mess isn't it?"

The girl had spoken again. He was busy scooping the last bits of rotten food into the garbage bag. Fortunately there hadn't been too much of it. Standing up straight he grabbed a paper towel and began wiping his hands with it. He fumbled around in his mind for a response. Every nerve in his body screamed at him not to say a word. To leave the room before their mentor arrived. But....things didn't work that way here. That's what he had been told.

In the end he decided to respond in the way he was most familiar.

"Affirmative," He replied in a business-like tone. "But the situation is manageable. The smell should dissipate now that the hazardous material has been contained. The rest of the cleanup is noncritical."

He tossed the paper towel into the garbage bag and began looking around for some new task to start.
May 29, 2012 8:17 PM
Feb 2012
Hime sent him a funny smile, chuckling.

"We should probadly throw away the computers? They are broken beyond repair" Hime commented, finshing untangling the wires and throwing it away.

She didnt meet alot of people like him during her travels, but she had ennough experience and knowledge he came from a country that she heard that men had a more higher survival rate than women.

Carrying a rather heavy computer, she was suprised that it was really heavy and could only hold it for fear of dropping it.

Hime sent him an apolegetic look and asked, "I'm sorry, but can you lend a hand?"
May 29, 2012 8:51 PM
May 2012
Katashi watched as the girl mentioned throwing away the computers. She picked up one of the larger ones and stopped.

"I'm sorry, but can you lend a hand?"

A sliver of fear ran up his spine. She wants me to come over to her? He thought. He took a deep breath, looking at the computer rather than her. It's okay. This is normal here. I won't get it trouble.

"Of course,"

He walked over to her and carefully maneuvered himself so that he was on the opposite side of the computer from her. With the care of performing surgery he placed his hands around the computer and gently lifted it from her hands. Once he had turned away he dropped the gentle behavior and roughly hefted the computer over to a small, wheeled dumpster in the corner of the room and tossed it in.

As he turned around to find something else to pick up, his leg brushed against the jagged edge of one of the many rusting, metal tables. The jagged metal tore through his jeans and his skin leaving a large gash before he pulled away. Katashi's expression didn't change and he didn't cry out in pain. He looked down at the wound as blood began to leak from it, soaking into his jeans.

"Great," he muttered bitterly.
May 29, 2012 9:03 PM
Feb 2012
She watch the guy carry the computer with ease, a pang of envy at his strength.

Wish I was strong... Hime thought, but gasp when a jagged edge of one of a metal table tore a large gash in his legs. Rushing over, she kneeled before him, inspecting the large wound.

"Are you okay?" She asked, kneeling over him, her fingers ghosting over his exposed skin.

Hime wasn't an idiot to see that the guy was very uncomfortable with her and found every oppurtunity to be in a distance.

"I need to heal your wounds..."Hime whispered, looking up at him with concerned sapphire eyes. Her hands were already covered by water, softly glowing with a bright light. ready to start the healing process.
May 29, 2012 9:33 PM

May 2011
[ Dianna Flemming ]

The door flung open.

No, "flung open" is not the correct way of stating what happened to the poor door. The
word "flew away" was a much more proper way of describing it as Dianna literally kicked
the door open. The door, which was removed from its hinges, flew to the other side of the
wall, barely missing the two students who were already inside. What's left of the once-was-
there door now is just its frame.

"Well then, since we're cleaning the place, might as well do a remodeling." said a twin-tailed,
silver haired woman who was standing by the door, or, by the what-used-to-be-a-door.
May 29, 2012 10:08 PM
May 2012
Katashi barely had time to look up as the girl rushed to his side. "Are you okay?" She asked, concerned. He froze again, every muscle in his body tense. His mind gridlocked as she looked up at him with her blue eyes. Several thoughts slammed together in his head.

She's right next to me! If someone sees us I'm dead!

Water? She can use water. She must be a "rainmaker"

What does she mean "heal"? Rainmakers can't heal, they just control water. Oh, she must mean just cleaning out the wound

she smells....nice

He couldn't think until he looked down at her. Something about her eyes comforted him, as if looking into them was...relaxing. His mind unfroze slightly, enough for him to stutter "o-okay,". As long as no one sa -

*boom!*

The door flew across the room, almost slamming into the two of them. Katashi could feel the wind of it passing. In stepped the strangest looking woman he had ever seen. She was saying something, but Katashi couldn't hear her. The blood was rushing in his head.

She's seen us! She saw a woman this close to me! I'm going to be executed for sure! And it's another woman!?

Katashi's mind gridlocked with confusion again, this time not coming unfrozen as he stared at the new arrival, eyes wide and teeth gritted.
May 29, 2012 10:59 PM
Feb 2012
*BOOM!* The door flew open, sailing across the room, almost hitting Hime and her wounded patient. Though they were unharmed, it got her attention and her fear.

'I hope we don't have to pay that... Hime thought, but her eyes were averted to the woman that had an aura that demanded respect. She has this urge to bow down to her or something lie t that or meet hell itself.

She could hear it. The blood pounding of a rapid heart rate, a bonus to her added curse, and Hime was shocked to see the guy in a fear-stricken state.

Lightly grasping his hand, she waited for his response, knowing that in his state he cannot hear anything.

"Ano, may I ask who you are?" Hime asks politely returning to the woman in frot of her, not wanting to act rude to her.

He'll come around... Hme thought, quickly glancing over to him.
May 29, 2012 11:52 PM

May 2011
[ Dianna Flemming ]

"Hmm?" Dianna raised an eyebrow as she eyed the two students. "Getting friendly so early in
the school year, huh?"

She trotted around the room, kicking garbage to the side with her white boots. Dianna then
looked back at the two, who seemed to be stunned with her entrance.

"I don't know which is more lucky. Me, who have such friendly students or..." she meant to
tease the two students by cutting herself off. Then she remembered that the girl meant to ask
for her name. Of course, she'd immediately introduce herself. After all, if things go as great as
it is now, this'll be a big plus in her paycheck.

"I'm Ms. Dianna Flemming, Ms. Flemming would suffice." She introduced herself as she puffed
her chest and placing her hand on it as elegantly as possible.
May 30, 2012 12:17 AM
May 2012
Katashi stared at the strange woman walking into the room, kicking trash around. She moved with confidence and authority. Was she...? No way. No way they'd make a woman in charge. Would they?

She was asking something. But the thought stuck with Katashi. If she was his superior officer, she would....be responsible for carrying out the execution that was sure to follow. This situation could not POSSIBLY get any worse. Suddenly, he felt a warmth in his hand. He looked down to see that the girl had slipped her hand into his. Screw it. He thought. Let her kill me He gently squeezed her hand. The ringing in his ears began to fade and he heard her asking the woman's name.

His thoughts began to flow again, as if melting from being frozen. He turned to the woman who had walked across the room and turned to face them. He watched her introduce herself. He paused for a moment....

"Are you our....mentor?" He asked in disbelief.
Sabrewolf123May 30, 2012 1:00 AM
May 30, 2012 7:25 AM

May 2011
"Are you our....mentor?"

[ Dianna Flemming ]

"Hnn...?" Dianna thought for a bit as she placed a finger below her lips. "Mentor...is a way of putting it."

She was thinking how to make fun of her students but gave up halfway. Nonetheless, some cleaning is
needed to be done in the room and they still lack one more person, the 3rd student.

"Now then," Dianna said as she clapped her hands twice. "Let's get on with the cleaning. As for that door..."
She was now scratching her head, trying to think of some use for it.

"We'll get back to that later." She concluded as she took out her silver quill and started writing some scribbles
on the air.
May 30, 2012 8:05 PM
Feb 2012
"Thank god you're fine..." Hine said, watching as the guy regain his consciousness. She was about to remove her hands when he gently squeezed it back, suprising her.

Didn't he hate her?

Or something along those lines to keep his distance from her?

I'll never get him... Hims warily thought, before standing up, her hands still firmly locked in the guy's hands. She her mentor, Ms.Flemming, began scribbling words onto thin air.

Hime watch in curiousity and asked "Ms.Flemming what are you doing?"
May 30, 2012 8:54 PM
May 2012
"Ms. Flemming's" way of putting it was bizarre, just like everything else that had happened in this school so far.

"Hnn...? Mentor....is a way of putting it."

...A way of putting it?

In Katashi's world, that was a question that could only be answered with a "yes" or a "no". There was no "way of putting it". In the war-torn Clasvania, rank was established immediately and decisively upon contact. You were either a higher rank or you weren't and there was no other answer.

Had she said yes, Katashi would have snapped to attention immediately. Had she said no he would have returned to the task at hand. As it was, he had no idea how to respond.

"thank god you're fine" said the Rainmaker girl, standing up. Katashi opened his mouth to say something when the strange new arrival started speaking again.

"Now then, let's get on with the cleaning!" She said, clapping her hands. "As for the door..."

Katashi looked over at the ruined door. Another inexplicable action of hers. This wasn't hostile territory; she had no reason to breach the room.

"We'll get back to that later" She finished.

Does she think this is some kind of joke? Thought Katashi. Maybe she just isn't that bright... He didn't know which was worse.

Ms.Flemming pulled out a silver quill and began to write in the air.

"Ms.Flemming what are you doing?"

Katashi watched, thinking the same thing.
Jun 1, 2012 3:52 AM

Jul 2009
Yawning, Kazuma walks into the security room, rubbing the back of his head. He had slept in, again, after a late night. He stretches his sore limbs, paying little attention to the others.

Stop. Calm yourself. You're an idiot.
Jun 2, 2012 2:04 AM

May 2011
[ Dianna Flemming ]

"What, you ask?" Dianna smiled as she finished up the writings. The words written on
the air spelled 'Magical Broom That Sweeps By Itself'. "I'm bringing in extra help."

The red-colored words immediately bent and twisted, finally forming an outline of a
broom. The broom proceeded to sweep out a bunch of papers out of the room. When
the broom swept its first bunch out of the door, someone entered from the door.

"Oh, its the third student." Dianna stated as she checked the papers in the folder that
she was holding. "That completes the circle. I believe an introduction is in order."

Pointing her quill at the girl, she showed her a smile.

"Ladies first, as they always say, yes?"
Jun 2, 2012 8:16 PM
May 2012
"What you ask?" said Ms.Flemming as she continued writing in the air. "I'm bringing in extra help."

Katashi watched the scarlet words bend and twist in the air, as if some invisible force was tying them into a knot. The words had read "Magical Broom That Sweeps By Itself".

As the once-words turned and squirmed, Katashi slowly let go of the girls hand. Carefully, he moved his left hand across his body and over to the revolver sitting backwards in the holster on his right hip. He wrapped his fingers around the handle, but kept his index finger off the trigger.

Witchcraft! he thought. She's a witch, Ex Nihilo class...

He had been warned of this in his cultural orientation classes. In Clasvania there were only certain types of magic allowed: elemental magic and Triggered Ignition. Powers over light and dark were marginally accepted, though frowned upon. All other magic was forbidden and indeed, alien to the nation. Anyone displaying any other powers were deemed witches and were sent to a special "colony" in the Ares Mountains never to be heard from again.

Even as a small child it was drilled into him that witchcraft was the sheer power of madness twisted into reality and that anyone capable of such abilities was little more than a ravening animal on the inside. In his cultural orientation classes he was told that he would see things at Saisei Academy that would push his sanity to the limit. Anything he could think of, there was probably someone out there in the world who could do it.

Silently, he began to funnel fuel into his revolver in preparation for a potential attack. The air around the revolver began to shimmer like a desert horizon. All he needed to do was will it and the fuel would ignite immediately, filling the revolver with ferocious energy.

There were two things that held him back: One was orders: He was told NOT to fire on anyone in the academy unless they attacked him first, even witches. The other was the fact that his mentor was a female. Intentionally wounding a female was punishable by death and despite the situation he felt himself hesitant to use force against her.

The words finally formed the outline of a broom and within seconds the broom simply was. Not only that but it began to sweep out papers on its own, with no one controlling it. Katashi gritted his teeth, slowly backing up to keep both the broom and Ms.Flemming in sight at all times. Despite himself he kept turning to the broom, watching it work in amazement. Someone walked into the room but Katashi didn't even notice as he continued watching.

"Oh, it's the third student." Said Ms.Flemming as she began looking through some papers she had with her.

The papers... Thought Katashi. How much did the government authorize her to know about me?

A broom sweeping by itself? Someone being able to write such a thing into existence? It didn't make sense. It didn't make sense at all. This shouldn't be able to happen. His eyes glowed dimly as he tried to absorb everything.

"That completes the circle. I believe an introduction is in order." Ms.Flemming then pointed her quill at the other girl and smiled. Katashi expected lightening to shoot from it or perhaps razors to come flying out. But nothing happened.

"Ladies first, as they always say, yes?"

A witch....how am I supposed to handle THIS?
Jun 4, 2012 11:17 PM
Feb 2012
Hime bowed to the group, conscious of the eyes openly staring at her.

"My name is Hajime, Hime. I like many things, but only hate two things: violence and pain. So i hope we get along" Hime said, smiling slightly before sitting down, avoiding everyone eyes as heat began to fill her cheeks.

She can talk to others, but after the presentation, she behins shutdown. She was not a social person and a more horrible person when the spotlight was on her.

What do they think of her?

Shy and weak? God forbid it!

Silent and unsocial? Hopefully not.

Now is a good time for some psychic powers... Hime thought, grimly, desperately curious to the others opinion of her.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Team Oblivion House] Old Faculty Office ( 1 2 )

D-Fifth - May 20, 2012

50 by Inori_Mizuki »»
Jun 11, 2012 10:42 PM

Sticky: » Enrollment Forms

khrymson - Feb 8, 2012

18 by rika713 »»
Jun 9, 2012 10:46 AM

» [Team Armaghedon House] Arts Storeroom ( 1 2 )

D-Fifth - May 18, 2012

77 by AngelicXI »»
Jun 7, 2012 8:47 AM

» [Team Telos House] Greenhouse

D-Fifth - May 22, 2012

24 by Shifo-Chan »»
May 30, 2012 6:32 PM

Sticky: » The Bulletin Board

D-Fifth - Jun 12, 2011

5 by D-Fifth »»
May 29, 2012 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.