Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 23, 2008 10:37 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Some last memorable moments from this anime:
We can never Rinrin and how much LOL I had..especially with bandits in episode 1.

This is my reaction when I saw her: O_O IS SHE FOR REAL IN HISTORY?????

Apparently no kiss cause Aisha pushes him away....at least show it to us!

THIS WHAT COWARDS GET!

Now this a cool daughter and very helpful!

Finally Chouun fake story was ALL THE WAY LOL! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

SEE IN WHEN SUBS ARE OUT!

Mod edit: title fixed.
BourskDec 5, 2008 2:02 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 24, 2008 4:24 AM

Jun 2007
Great slap by Kanu, that guy deserved it!! Pretty enjoyable series, 8/10!
now I should finish the game...
Sep 24, 2008 7:32 AM

Feb 2008
need more ecchi scenes
n need more ren n chouryou time
im waiting for the ova now
Sep 24, 2008 7:48 AM

Jul 2008
king4k2 said:
need more ecchi scenes
n need more ren n chouryou time
im waiting for the ova now

Is there going to be OVA? I know it does not look like a second season may be in. The end seemed to indicate now future 2nd season.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
Sep 24, 2008 1:10 PM

Jul 2007
angel999 said:
Is there going to be OVA? I know it does not look like a second season may be in. The end seemed to indicate now future 2nd season.

Yep, sure is. I just found out about it a couple minutes ago myself.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-09-24/koihime-muso-original-video-anime-project-green-lit
Sep 24, 2008 1:47 PM

Jul 2008
Ok, based on what I read there will be OVA project BUT it might be only DVD available...which is good cause there will be no censoring enforcement. They even say that it is to be different from TV version.

HERE IS MORE INFO ON OVA: h**p://www.sankakucomplex.com/2008/09/24/koihime-musou-ova-announced/

The OVA might be only 2 episodes but it might VERY ECCHI! Mean for fan of the game so they say........well DAH...it is DVD cause they also say 7 DVDs with two episodes each come to think of it they make 50 X 7=about 350$ now that is crazy but good thing it is not in one shot.

ANYONE HAS MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OVA PLEASE POST.
angel999Sep 24, 2008 1:55 PM
Sep 25, 2008 12:03 AM
May 2008
only one word to describe this last ep. : sugoi!(japanese) fantastic!
really touch, this show that how deep of the relationship between the characters, especially Ai Sha and LinLin. Actually, i think the reason make Ai Sha confuse that she like Ryuubi is Ryuubi like her brother. Thus, she felt unreason that help him. Sousou also said that why Ai Sha help him... As Ryuubi not a wisdom master. Hence, the reason is kindred feeling of Ai Sha to Ryuubi.
hu... luckily, that Ai Sha finally know that Ryuubi is a selfish person. He always thinking of how build his power. Thus, when the village attacked, he still don't want help them. This make Ai Sha realise. and nice slap!!

then, following is the war. Linlin even got fever, but she still want to fight, as Ai Sha ask her to stay here and protect the village. Thus, even she may die but she still try her best to defend.

roughly saying, finally they won the war, all main characters were getting together and hold party too. the sence that Ai Sha and LinLin sitting under the Sakura tree is the best part! i felt warm and touch too.

the more vital is they also suspect the real identity of Ryuubi as Ryuubi is the suspect of Kidnap Kouchuu's daughter. and they said maybe he is not the real Ryuubi. Emmm... since this anime would have the ova continue, thus maybe the real Ryuubi may appear. i guess is a female character! ah~ this is just my opinion, sorry that i'm bias. ^^

Sep 25, 2008 12:44 AM

Jul 2008
fuyuki_snn said:
really touch, this show that how deep of the relationship between the characters, especially Ai Sha and LinLin. Actually, i think the reason make Ai Sha confuse that she like Ryuubi is Ryuubi like her brother. Thus, she felt unreason that help him. Sousou also said that why Ai Sha help him... As Ryuubi not a wisdom master. Hence, the reason is kindred feeling of Ai Sha to Ryuubi.
hu... luckily, that Ai Sha finally know that Ryuubi is a selfish person. He always thinking of how build his power. Thus, when the village attacked, he still don't want help them. This make Ai Sha realise. and nice slap!!

then, following is the war. Linlin even got fever, but she still want to fight, as Ai Sha ask her to stay here and protect the village. Thus, even she may die but she still try her best to defend.

roughly saying, finally they won the war, all main characters were getting together and hold party too. the sence that Ai Sha and LinLin sitting under the Sakura tree is the best part! i felt warm and touch too.

the more vital is they also suspect the real identity of Ryuubi as Ryuubi is the suspect of Kidnap Kouchuu's daughter. and they said maybe he is not the real Ryuubi. Emmm... since this anime would have the ova continue, thus maybe the real Ryuubi may appear. i guess is a female character! ah~ this is just my opinion, sorry that i'm bias. ^^

Yeah that is interesting that this Ryuubi guy might be a fake. So the Ryuubi from the game in #11 as it was posted is the real one! NICE! I like her the way she looks! The OVA is going to be HOT HOT HOT if she in there with no censoring! :P
Sep 25, 2008 1:01 PM
Oct 2007
angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

There's a manga? Sauce please (I did a quick search on baka-manga, but no luck).
Sep 25, 2008 3:10 PM

Jun 2008
BH_odin10: That's an automated message generated atop all anime discussion threads, it doesn't necessarily mean the subject does have a manga version.

I'm glad they did that line of Ma Chao's saying that guy could not be the real Liu Bei, or else they'd be insulting chinese history on a whole new level.

The anime ended on the Yellow Turban Rebellion and the Oath of the Peach Garden. I found it weird when they sworn sisterhood after sleeping together on ep1, but they simply said they were "renewing" that vow.

He Jin's depiction as a power hungry, ruthless general was also interesting, and I wished they ad shown some more of Tsao Tsao's fight against the huang jin.
Sep 25, 2008 3:33 PM

Nov 2007
angel999 said:
We only this and after they cut it...ANYONE KNOW IF THEY KISS???

They haven't; it's mentioned at 22:12 - 22:20, that she pushed him out of the way before he could.

Anyway, he last few minutes of the ep was quite touching to me.

Even without much of an plot for the series, overall it was a fun watch: 8/10

The contents of the new video project have yet to be decided, but the website says that it should be very different from the television version. - ANN

Anyone else think the OVA will be made of fan service?
Sep 25, 2008 3:55 PM

Jul 2008
sonicspin said:
angel999 said:
We only this and after they cut it...ANYONE KNOW IF THEY KISS???

They haven't; it's mentioned at 22:12 - 22:20, that she pushed him out of the way before he could.

Anyway, he last few minutes of the ep was quite touching to me.

Even without much of an plot for the series, overall it was a fun watch: 8/10

The contents of the new video project have yet to be decided, but the website says that it should be very different from the television version. - ANN

Anyone else think the OVA will be made of fan service?

Well I suppose everyone suppose since it is the DVD....yeah. After all you know what $$$ does.
Sep 25, 2008 4:42 PM

Jan 2008
Awesome how all forces unite at the end. I was hoping for more bandit whooping scenes but they didn't put up a fight at all. Series gets a 8/10 for me.
Sep 25, 2008 5:39 PM

Jan 2008
yay she pushed him away ^^ *happy*

and chouun ended her stupid mask thing xD
better that xD

"Smiles aren't made, they're shown."- Belldandy (A!MG)
Sep 25, 2008 6:12 PM

Jan 2008
And so ends the summer/fall season of 2008. In the future refered to as the season of the giant tities.
Sep 25, 2008 6:21 PM

Jan 2008
u think of sekirei too ? hmm maybe a bit but thats
fine with me xD not always just for the lolicons :P

Sep 25, 2008 6:42 PM

Aug 2007
Reassuring to know that anime Ryuubi was a fake. Can't wait for the OVA.

P.S. Chouryou maid in the credits was win.
Sep 25, 2008 7:19 PM

Jan 2008
as long as Aisha dont fall for some idiot ^^

P.S.: impossible for me not to call every male
getting close to her an idiot xD jep jep its
my Aisha jep xD

Sep 25, 2008 7:48 PM

Aug 2008
To think that I almost considered giving this a horrible review. I don't know how long I complained about this anime having Ryubi as a guy. So I was considering destroying this anime just because of a character like him. But I didn't.
Anyways back to the episode, I liked how "Ryubi" got beat down and rejected. And the suprise twist in the end was icing on a cake for me. Did I mention that I hated Ryubi in the anime? Didn't think so.
Also at near the end, was that a reference to Ultimate Girls or something? Seems like it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 25, 2008 8:10 PM
Apr 2008
i say this final ep didn't have enough fight scenes but had a great ed and comedy. can't wait till the OVA comes out!
Sep 26, 2008 11:30 AM

Aug 2008
What a sloppy way to attempt to end a show, even with its lack of a long narrative they just spat out some conclusions here and there. But Sei's explaination to Kachou Mask was funny
Sep 26, 2008 10:52 PM
May 2008
angel999 said:
fuyuki_snn said:

Yeah that is interesting that this Ryuubi guy might be a fake. So the Ryuubi from the game in #11 as it was posted is the real one! NICE! I like her the way she looks! The OVA is going to be HOT HOT HOT if she in there with no censoring! :P

yup, i know. she look sweet.
Sep 27, 2008 3:07 AM
Sep 2008
the chibi's part was so funny
"this taste horrible, another one please"
was that ultraman in sei's explanation for her mask....?
Sep 27, 2008 5:17 AM

Jun 2008
the tribute to Zhang Fei's repelling 100 men on the bridge was a nice touch, even if its chronologically way out.

last 2 episodes were excellent, shame the rest of the series was really bland. 6/10
Sep 27, 2008 9:58 AM

Jun 2008
i think this last ep was the best combine all the bandits
but i'm sad that they arent dead rather than get chased away

"...and so the lion fell in love with the lamb"
Sep 27, 2008 2:32 PM

Jul 2008
shigofumi_93 said:
i think this last ep was the best combine all the bandits
but i'm sad that they arent dead rather than get chased away

Boo to VIOLENCE CENSORING! :O
Sep 27, 2008 3:14 PM
Oct 2007
RandomOugi said:
BH_odin10: That's an automated message generated atop all anime discussion threads, it doesn't necessarily mean the subject does have a manga version.

I'm glad they did that line of Ma Chao's saying that guy could not be the real Liu Bei, or else they'd be insulting chinese history on a whole new level.

The anime ended on the Yellow Turban Rebellion and the Oath of the Peach Garden. I found it weird when they sworn sisterhood after sleeping together on ep1, but they simply said they were "renewing" that vow.

He Jin's depiction as a power hungry, ruthless general was also interesting, and I wished they ad shown some more of Tsao Tsao's fight against the huang jin.

Oh, well I was led to believe there is one somewhere. I was given this title:
(一般コミック・雑誌) [電撃G's Festival COMIC] [BaseSon×ひづき夜宵] 恋姫無双 第01話 [2008-Vol.02]
but I've no luck in finding a download atm.
Sep 28, 2008 11:41 AM
Observer

Nov 2007
woohoo!

Ryuubi is a fake!

That means the real Ryuubi MUST be a girl. (this is KOIHIME musou so all the important characters MUST be girls by definition....)

VERY underrated series, at least merits top 1000, not 1500's...The fanservice is funny but not exceeding. Very well balanced series!
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 29, 2008 3:48 PM

Aug 2008
Quite epic ending, it was nice. I liked the bitch-slap.

Cute and fun show, but nothing special. I'll give it a 7/10. Looking forward to the OVA/season two/whatever may come..
Sep 30, 2008 2:42 PM

Feb 2008
Good little series, not at all what I expected so I was pleasantly surprised. Without Kan'u this series would have been rather boring though, a rather unique character to say the least :)

I look forward to the OVAs.
Oct 1, 2008 4:13 PM

Apr 2008
Not bad...
This ending was really worth.. Too bad most of the rest of the episodes don't have that much plot... If it was just this ending part I would give the series 8/10, but considering all the rest... 6/10... Or 6.7/10 Lack of plot must be the thing I hate the most in an anime... And the comedy in this wasn't enough to make up for that... u.u
But if there's an ova I want to see it ;P
Oct 2, 2008 11:39 AM

Sep 2008
I'm not sure how I actually went though and watched this whole series, but It plainly sucked in my option. There really wasn't any plot than bring new characters in and fight scenes. There wasn't even enough fanservice to be that type of series. I'm kinda dissapointed. :(
Oct 8, 2008 3:24 PM
Dec 2007
I think that's what destroys the anime, the lack of plot. It's basically a literal "let's meet the next main character" trip, until the last episode in which everyone important is gathered up for a reunion.

Oct 9, 2008 2:48 AM

Dec 2007
that ruuybi looks kinda hot ,.
but his a COWARD ! MAN !
that's so ... ><
but anyways . NICE EPISODE :DDDD

Nov 15, 2008 1:14 PM

Mar 2008
Great episode, good ending. Sei killed by an alien ? OMG i laughed so hard ^^

I suppose we'll get a lot of ecchi scenes in the ovas. Sousou x Kanu would be highly appreciated :) (and some Sonsaku x Chuuyu too^^)
Dec 14, 2008 12:15 PM
Sep 2007
Shouldn't this be listed as Shoujo Ai and Yuri, I mean the blond lady want the main character and all other girls love her.
Jun 26, 2009 7:32 AM
Nov 2007
Choryou needs to show up more, cause she's always the joker lol
Nov 25, 2010 9:12 PM

Sep 2008
Uwah, Riri was as cute as ever. <3
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2010 7:21 AM
Dec 2010
The ending was a bit messy, but fun.
Mar 2, 2011 2:46 PM
Oct 2010
He Jin must of been very sexy like Kashin back then if she was for real in history!

With silvery hair, though they didn't really do much... :|... THEY SHOULD, because Kashin would look damn good in combat!

Riri is cute :3

Rinrin is funny x] especially her hairpin.

That guy that lied, he should of been more serious and shouldn't of impressionist Ryuubi. He kind of reminds me of Kazuto's ancestor... except he wasn't a lying shit.
Jan 6, 2014 9:06 PM
Aug 2012
fantastic!
Apr 14, 2014 11:35 AM

May 2012
A pretty decent action filled ending! Although I didn't managed to really enjoy this series I am planning to finish this completely so next up would be the ova and then the second season!
Sep 11, 2015 1:18 PM

Jan 2012
A decent anime,the show is practically a yuri like episode 4 and 6.

Jan 29, 2017 2:46 PM

Jul 2014
Best part - overall good anime even tho it hurts cause Three Kingdoms era is my bane.

Soooo cute <3

Nov 15, 2017 11:02 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
THIS ANIME IS SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD !!!!!!! AMAZING OPENING SONG !!! THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ECCHI (FANTASTIC ECCHI TALK AND PERVY SCENES THAN OVERBOOB SLUT CLEAVAGE NONSENSE), STORY, HISTORY, AND FIGHTING XDDD EACH GIRL HAD EXCELLENT AMOUNT OF MATERIAL AND COVERAGE !!! ORIGINAL AND ALSO FAITHFUL TO THE ROTK ANIME IN GOOD TASTE !!! Like how Zhang Fei's defense at the castle bridge just like his one man stand at the bridge in Battle of Chang Ban. KOIHIME MUSOU IS WONDERFUL, LOVE IT AND HAPPY TO GET TO WATCH LOTS MORE !!!! 10/10
張大です for 張大勇督察
Jan 26, 2018 1:14 PM

Sep 2012
wakka9ca said:
woohoo!

Ryuubi is a fake!

That means the real Ryuubi MUST be a girl. (this is KOIHIME musou so all the important characters MUST be girls by definition....)

VERY underrated series, at least merits top 1000, not 1500's...The fanservice is funny but not exceeding. Very well balanced series!

i bet real one is woman

i hope they trow all guys under the bus like that like if in future its again some1 important & its guy he will be fake again :D

i want them to stay together, their group, that means no guy's, i mean they are not allowed to fall for guys, either sisterhood or Yuri this are only 2 allowed routes, it goes for all in Aisha's party, its her harem :D
Sugram22Jan 27, 2018 12:37 AM
Sep 29, 2018 1:17 PM

Aug 2013
Annoying characters: The Anime
Oct 10, 2018 8:11 AM

Oct 2016
I love how all the characters are shown in the ending.
Jun 8, 2021 10:34 AM

Feb 2020
Decent ending. The bad guys got what they deserved.

This was a nice package of comedy, action, moe and yuri.

This would have been a masterpiece without that fake Ryuubi. He ruined these last two episodes.

SerafosDec 6, 2023 8:57 AM
Sep 15, 2021 6:56 PM

Aug 2017
I like it. The comedy is good, characters are likeable and decently characterized. My only issue are the action scenes and generic designs. The best part is the good distrubution between ecchi scenes and serious scenes, it doesn't feel over the place like other anime. 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 5 Discussion

SlaughterChichi - Aug 8, 2008

26 by Dywei »»
Jan 29, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 9 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 3, 2008

27 by rafarab13 »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:06 PM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 8 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 27, 2008

28 by rafarab13 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:39 AM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 11 Discussion

angel999 - Sep 17, 2008

37 by wildhood »»
Oct 16, 2023 11:53 AM

Poll: » Koihime†Musou Episode 6 Discussion

angel999 - Aug 12, 2008

22 by rafarab13 »»
Oct 15, 2023 3:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.