Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 1, 2012 9:01 AM

Jan 2012
I don't want Jin x Tanaka!!!! She's so annoying!

Jun 1, 2012 9:25 AM

Jun 2009
Monad said:
MM-Rosiie said:
Lulexiaa said:
OKAY, THIS SHOW IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

You know, this is funny... I was SO excited for this show to air and when episode 1 aired I couldnt stop spazzing! At that time I felt this would honestly be my favorite show of the season!, but look at me now, I hate this show now!

This. Though I don't quite hate it yet, I'm facepalming intensely.

Mmmm!! Delicious tears from Konoha fans. They are just so tasty. Muhahahaha! Suffer more along with your Konoha.

LMAO
Jun 1, 2012 9:27 AM

Mar 2012
Should I watch this show?
End Zionazism
Jun 1, 2012 2:33 PM

Feb 2010
LOL at all the butthurt people who cant handle Jin x Tanaka.

Its funny because who is honestly invested in the characters of this show enough to give a shit. This show is just enjoyable action and meh characters and dialogue.
Jun 1, 2012 4:13 PM

Jun 2009
Amagi co. first
Children second?

orly?

how about divorce now? jerk

this tanaka heifer though...seriously? she basically pulled a B&E, squatted in Jin's house and now they thick as thieves? and this konoha chick is getting on my nerves "wah wah, no body tells me anything, so i'll wander around alone even w/all the trauma i've been through" come on!

and it looks like Kouga's assistant or whoever he is, is playing both sides of the fence b/w Kouga and the dad booo hiss
Jun 2, 2012 12:43 AM

Jul 2010
kwills88 said:
1. Your family is all keeping a secret from you after some creepy things happened.
2. Your house got blown the hell up and still no one is telling you why your family is attacked.
3. You got sent to a safe house because things have gotten extremely unsafe (at this point your mind should be telling I should stay with everyone).
4. Leave the safe house because you're upset people are keeping secrets to protect you.

Konoha's logic ladies and gentlemen.

Yeah I wouldn't feel bad if she ends up dying.

Also lol at the Tanaka hate. I'm hoping this show has a good finale at least.
Jun 2, 2012 7:15 PM

Jan 2012
Lulexiaa said:
OKAY, THIS SHOW IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

You know, this is funny... I was SO excited for this show to air and when episode 1 aired I couldnt stop spazzing! At that time I felt this would honestly be my favorite show of the season!, but look at me now, I hate this show now!

In the beginning, Jin knew Konoha cared about him and still needed protection but since at that time he felt about himself that "I cant get close to anyone or I'll hurt them" he rejected Konoha's feeling and pushed her away. Now all of a sudden this pushy, ignorant whore, Tanaka comes into the story, insists on staying at HIS place, REFUSING to leave, ALL OF A SUDDEN she is an exception to him and all of a sudden hes all head over heels for her and wanting to protect her!!! -____-

Seriously, fucking you Jin, and FUCK YOU TANAKA! I hope you both live a happy fucked up life!
Its a shame since I REALLY liked Jin's character in the beginning of the story, but now I hate him!

I swear, the only character I like in this show is Konoha -_-

Ever since Tanaka came into the story, I started hating this show! >:000

ARE YOU ME?,THIS IS ALL i FELL ABOUT THIS FREAKING ANIME AND EPISODE,
PLEASE WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!!
KONOHA ALL THE WAY!!

Jun 2, 2012 8:07 PM

Jul 2009
That nonsensical romantic development.
I mean I'm all for Tanaka, but... What the hell was this? Jin being all cheesy and crap. Felt so fake.
Also on a side I don't get it why she hates her parents so much... Puberty?
And I'm wondering are the headaches relevant in any way.

Konoha is still being useless I see... Next episode, party? Is that the
thing? Ugh...

As for all you haters, hoho, you so don't wanna read the spoiler on Tanaka's character page.
ElectromistressJun 2, 2012 8:12 PM
Jun 14, 2012 3:28 PM

Nov 2007
again I feel kinda bad for Konoha, but still don't get the hate for Hanako. they got together a bit too fast though. her parents seem pretty bad, but parents in general are terrible in this. The Amagi father doesn't care either.
Jun 15, 2012 7:25 PM

Jun 2008
wtf wif this reverse ntr >.<
my heart's hurt...but i lol after reading y'all bitchin bout it xD
Jun 30, 2012 8:47 AM

Jan 2010
AAAAAA !!
They kissed !!
noooo...T___T
Jul 24, 2012 8:51 PM

Mar 2008
LoL @ all the hate for the show because of Jin x Hanako/Konoha.

Hanako was random and they didn't tell us much about her story, but she isn't that bad of a character anymore. Let's all think about Jin here and he feels for attached/attracted to Hanako, not Konoha, so let them be. Konoha is just overreacting, but it's understandable after what she gone through.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star." -Friedrich Nietzsche | Last.fm

Jul 26, 2012 7:57 PM

Apr 2011
HATE Brace Face. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE her. Hate her so much I haven't even bothered learning her real name because every time she's on the screen all I want her to do is die in the most painful and brutally fast way possible so she'll be gone from this show. Unfortunately the idiot writers have decided to make her the main girl (I dunno if it's the anime writers or the mangaka who decided this, but whoever it was needs to be punched in the face). A more unrealistic and forced romance I've rarely ever seen in an anime. If I didn't like the rest of the anime so much I'd have dropped it based on her continued presence alone.

Not even sure what score to give this episode. On the one hand, good action, some screentime for the GOOD love interest (instead of the shitty, annoying one we had forced upon us), and ... Jin clones? WTF? On the other hand ... f'ing Brace Face. I want to punch my screen everytime she's on it, even her 'Oh hai, let me ruin your show KTHX' moment in the OP). I'll split the difference and give it a 3/5. Maybe they'll go for a 'sad' ending and I'll finally get to see her get gutted at the end, but I doubt it.
Jul 26, 2012 8:59 PM

Jul 2011
-Alot is happening!

-Awesome fight

-Sweet Romance moment <3 althought I'd Prefer Konoha ;/
Jul 30, 2012 4:28 PM

Oct 2010
I don't get it

im on ep 9 and so far this anime is great and i think utterly and ridiculously underrated, the fact which makes it great is the romance(on top of everything else)

i dont give a shit if you prefer konoha , i like Hanako more so gtfo. Ill finish this anime tomorrow but if it doesnt get ruined in the last 4 episodes then expect the flamethrowers to start burn around these forums for this anime being underrated compared to so many shitty action animes that ive seen

@Blindguardian maybe u should name urself "brainless guardian" as well. I don't get whats with all the hate towards her, she looks good and acts all friendly and huggly towards Jin. A person whos that lonely gets easily attached to anyone who pays him even little attention (after he tries to chase them away, e > persistence). This "romance" isn't "unreal", if i were him id like her too. Its true her personality isn't very well shown but i guess they just wanted to show parts of her and hope that people will put her in a stereotype (or maybe she gets more screentime in the other episodes)

anyways your "opinion" is utterly *wrong*
lots of music -
Feb 12, 2013 5:35 PM

Aug 2011
Hanako x Jin YESSSU!! :D I love this pairing and it's actually following the manga so hellyea~ <3 Konoha's one sided love is a bit sad but.. she will move on hopefully lol. x
Do not feed the trolls! They bite ;D
Feb 25, 2013 9:17 PM

Sep 2011
Nooooooooooooooo

Going into this anime I thought it was going to be Jin x Konoha! ;-;
May 11, 2013 11:36 PM

Jun 2011
They should have shown much more development between Jin and Hanako~!!!
I felt that their romance was more forced than Kirito and Asuna's~!!
UUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

I'm much more of Konoha fan, even though this anime is obviously sexist towards women.
Sep 28, 2013 9:22 PM

Jul 2008
Damn Konoha is acting very dumb. The mom needs to just shoot the asshole President dad already and end things there.
Mar 24, 2014 10:19 PM

Dec 2013
Whats with all the Tanaka hate?? yal are trippin.

Yes the Tanaka-Jin make out session seemed to come outa no where. Yes I like Konoha better as a character and I feel sorry for her, but Tanaka hasn't had much time for character development. It would have been nice to see more development between Tanaka and Jin, but their romance is not that unrealistic. They've been in life or death situations together, their two attractive teenagers that have been living together for a few days... Jin's got that whole bad boy with a heart of gold vibe goin on.. come on yal...

Plus a Konoha & Jin relationship would cause A LOT of problems. She's the daughter of Amagi Corporation! Do you honestly think her family would approve of their relationship?? That would turn this show into a forbidden love story, which would be an annoying distraction at this point. I think Jin feels more protective of Tanaka than Konoha because Konoha supposedly has the power of Amagi Corp. to protect her (although with this episode they REALLY seem to suck at protecting her).

Anyway, who knows how long this Tanaka-Jin relationship will last, Konoha might get a chance with Jin later on down the line.
Love and Peace!!!
Oct 3, 2015 7:23 AM

Mar 2009
Damn it!!! I watch this series because I thought there was ginna be a JinXKonoha!

WTFFFF!!! what was the author thinking?? here we have the main girl who was there since forever and also in love with Jin if I may add...then this annoying ugly sorry excuse for a girl literally forces herself onto Jin and he gladly accepted her??

what the hell happened to "staying away from those you care about'? what was the point of all of it? really didn't think Jin's caharacter will go down the drain with that i-really-wanted-to-puke-scene...sheeeessshh!!

might as well drop this. I'm really disappointed and livid as is. call me bitter but i really despise the development. it's so abrupt and forced!

Poor Konoha..i hope you'll find someone better...
Jun 28, 2016 4:26 PM

Jan 2016
Tanaka sucks.

She is annoying
Nov 20, 2016 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
That's a lot of thing which happen this episode.

First of all these fake Jins who came for the pendant. I wonder what this fake Jin did to Konoha that she's so scared of him.

I also didn't expect Mitsugais assistent to die. But without his help Mitsugai would have been dead instead. Good thing everyone was out of the house when this bomb exploded.

So Jin met the master of the Evols for the first time. The cleaner is under his control? Pretty unexpected. But it seems like he also wants to stop Haitani. I wonder what Haitani and this Jirou guy planned to do.

OMG. Did that really happen? I loved that kiss. I'm so happy to see the JinxHanako came true. Sure it felt a little bit fast. But imagine yourself in this situation. You're alone and finally found someone you really like. I can see what happened after the kiss ^.^

Kougas father is such an a**. How terrible can an father be like? First the company then the kids? god....

May 23, 2017 12:11 AM

Aug 2014
lmao the acting was pretty cheesy. Not really good with character development but like... JIN AND TANAKA'S RELATIONSHIP TRUMPS ALL OF THAT.
Xtina is my mother!
Nov 1, 2017 7:26 AM
Nov 2014
This has to be one of the shitiest romance sub plots ever. Braces girl acts like a fucking brat and every time she appears I feel like breaking my screen. And why does jin love her exactly? I bet he's into girls that act like their six.

My enjoyment for this anime would've increased a lot If not for this shitty romance.
Feb 15, 2020 8:04 PM

Jan 2015
Team Jin x Tanaka!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Zetman is very underrated !!!

iamKetranLang - Feb 11, 2018

7 by LenRea »»
Mar 20, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 2, 2012

195 by Traotora »»
May 3, 2023 9:33 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

jenanime - Apr 23, 2012

60 by Eyth »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2012

137 by removed-user »»
Jan 31, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Zetman Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 4, 2012

53 by Abdf »»
Mar 11, 2022 4:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.