Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2012 4:12 AM

Feb 2010
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm mad.

They.
All.
Fucking.
Knew.
May 28, 2012 4:57 AM

Jan 2008
Heaven neuters, Belldandy cuckolds.

The best part is that the progenitor of the eunuch protagonist and his awesome harem find many of their traces in this manga. So now we know why Keichii hasn't made any significant moves after courting for 3 years, and I accept it as a valid explanation given Heavenly restrictions and laws have been common in the story before, but it doesn't excuse why any of the other protagonists from AMG-inspired manga act the way they do. They don't have to content with Gods and Devils and their barrier on possible halfbreeds that endanger the world. They'll just spineless...because.
BluMeinoMay 28, 2012 5:04 AM
May 28, 2012 8:25 AM
May 2012
Well now that we've understood why Keiichi hasn't been making any more moves to improve the relationship, we can finally get to the plot and get to the point. Thing is, I think some of us all find this bull with all the barriers in interspecies relationship, some of us has seen it dozens of times, and there's always some BS they come up with to keep themselves from in their mind one of their kind being ruined by someone different. Something like that.

I'm not gonna keep this up. Neither species is not too different than they seem from the others due to their actions. They do become so hypocritical, that's how I see it.

Besides all that, Keiichi needs to pull himself together cause he seems shaked by what Hild told him. Even before then, he's pulled himself out before. Now he show these gods that he can prove it.
May 28, 2012 8:40 AM

Feb 2008
this begs to question of how they managed to go through the gate if his feelings were not truly his. although that's from a different story line.

even so, this restriction makes sense, but ultimately it probably would have come to this eventually. and to test them right after, seems rather harsh since generally that kind of shock produces some rather negative emotions.
May 28, 2012 9:35 AM
May 2012
kisami said:
this begs to question of how they managed to go through the gate if his feelings were not truly his. although that's from a different story line.

even so, this restriction makes sense, but ultimately it probably would have come to this eventually. and to test them right after, seems rather harsh since generally that kind of shock produces some rather negative emotions.

True, it's all too sudden. Keiichi and the rest are definitely having some thoughts about these events, Keiichi included, he is a really good guy at heart, his mind being messed like that is harsh. Goes to show you that some people don't give others a break.
May 30, 2012 6:37 AM
Apr 2008
Anyone else think that the new character is Belldandy's mom?
May 31, 2012 1:37 AM

Oct 2010
Well, this sure gives a twist, don't you agree?
Jun 23, 2012 9:04 PM

Feb 2008
Ulic said:
Anyone else think that the new character is Belldandy's mom?

that would be awesome. i think that's the last person we have yet to meet.

even so, in the past they have always tried to get them to do things, was that to keep up the charade? especially when Peorth came down....

but then bell got jealous at some point when that other girl made moves on him, i hardly think that was fake. i hope they explain this further. I hardly think it is as simple as that.
Jun 26, 2012 4:35 AM

Oct 2008
Norse gods having problems with interspecies relationships? thats rich...
Aug 31, 2012 12:53 PM

Feb 2008
Lapan said:
Norse gods having problems with inter-species relationships? that's rich...

well you know...humans aren't even suppose to know about them. and while they are represented by Norse god names they aren't technically gods. their technology just make them seem like gods....in which case, calling them gods facilitates things....since there is no alien reference to them, although they very well could be.
Jun 5, 2021 4:45 PM

Nov 2016
Carnal desires unlocked

That's really an interesting twist I didn't see coming. The only "surprise" I was expecting towards the end was Belldandy becoming human.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aa! Megami-sama! Chapter 206 Discussion

DarkInsomnia57 - Aug 22, 2023

0 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Aug 22, 2023 12:03 PM

Poll: » Aa! Megami-sama! Chapter 205 Discussion

DarkInsomnia57 - Aug 19, 2023

0 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Aug 19, 2023 2:26 PM

» Chapter 203

DarkInsomnia57 - Aug 18, 2023

0 by DarkInsomnia57 »»
Aug 18, 2023 1:58 PM

» Good manga until the magical castration and the lying by Belldandy.

xsilicon9 - Sep 15, 2021

2 by curvedtree »»
Jul 17, 2022 10:16 PM

Poll: » Aa! Megami-sama! Chapter 308 Discussion

Dodara - Jun 5, 2014

22 by FMmatron »»
Jun 9, 2021 2:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.