Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2012 1:05 AM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I enjoyed most of this episode, practically everything was decent. But the only thing that actually did bother me was the ending. I praise PoRO that this isn't some sort of netorare or gang rape because that would just ruin the entire series. Hopefully the princess and the other guy, still continue their sexual relationship because thats good to watch.
May 29, 2012 12:48 PM

Nov 2008
Miku and Celina are really cute I want to bang them senseless until broken especially Miku.

The sex scenes between Yuu and Olivia were enjoyable and I love her outfits very elegant but sexy.

That end oh dear, Olivia will be raped for sure, from the sex seemed close to breaking, she'll be broken for sure if she gets gangraped.

May 29, 2012 3:48 PM

Apr 2012
I rather have Olivia and Celina both have sex with Yuu instead of Olivia getting raped, my thoughts are probably unlikely going to happen, as PoRO will probably have olivia getting raped, or both of them getting gang banged with Yuu watching. Ugh.
May 30, 2012 9:11 AM

Apr 2011
I hate the part when the sex scenes gets interrupted twice.
May 31, 2012 2:10 PM

Jan 2008
Rich people and their cars... interior is frigging huge compared to the actual size of the car. Wasn't even a limo. Bugged me the entire episode for some reason.
Jun 5, 2012 9:12 PM

Jun 2009
There are no rape or ntr on the source material so I guess the least of my worries in the next episode is gone.

Only in hentai will I ever see a guy getting groped in the dick by a girl in front of another girl and still not notice it. Those scenes still gets me everytime.
Jun 6, 2012 12:33 PM
Apr 2011
Unfortunately PoRO has a 50/50 chance of making it NTR. After looking at the list of series they've produced, I found half to be NTR. Not that MAL lists NTR in the genres. I wish they would. I HATE NTR shows and would like to keep away from them as best as possible. Dark Blue is new and not listed as NTR but it is straight up NTR, with double the stealing. The end of this first episode of Hime-Sama leaves me wondering what they'll do with ep 2. She's about at her breaking point just a couple of hours before the final scene and now this? It might be too much to ask for her to not be broken into a complete M that can't live without being gangbanged. *sigh* I wish the NTR genre would decrease it's output. There's just too many coming out. 3 new NTR's in a month is just too F'n much.
Jun 7, 2012 11:57 AM
Sep 2008
olivia should get gangraped.
Jun 7, 2012 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
WhiteBlue said:
olivia should get gangraped.

Yuu should impregnate her and the two other princesses Celena and Miku as well.

Jun 19, 2012 8:13 PM
Jun 2012
I want to kick those black suits ass. They were the only bad thing besides ex interruptions
Jul 6, 2012 1:11 PM

May 2012
Desix said:
Don't do it PoRO. Don't you dare NTR this damn it.

This, I freaking hate NTR!!!
Aug 24, 2012 12:19 PM
Jul 2018
They'll not. Just checked game and no ntr. Thanks goodness.
Oct 1, 2012 10:20 AM

Apr 2011
i hope Yuu bangs the maid.
Mar 11, 2013 6:23 PM
Mar 2013
I think you guys misunderstand PoRO. These guys just "translate" Visual Novels into the Anime medium. They don't DO NTR themselves. Of there is anyone to blame, though, it's the fucking creators of the original VN. Fuck Triangle Blue and Dark Blue. I felt so bad, and just couldn't stop watching them.
Mar 26, 2013 4:52 AM

Aug 2009
Neofranky said:
I think you guys misunderstand PoRO. These guys just "translate" Visual Novels into the Anime medium. They don't DO NTR themselves. Of there is anyone to blame, though, it's the fucking creators of the original VN. Fuck Triangle Blue and Dark Blue. I felt so bad, and just couldn't stop watching them.

Ah... so I've misunderstood P0R0 all along. I was loving and hating P0R0 at the same time. I've reached my breaking point already so I don't care what happens next, just give me some good faps like usual P0R0 :)
Jun 24, 2015 5:50 PM

May 2014
The scenes in the car and in the dressing room were pure gold. It's little details like grabbing bedsheets and gritting teeth that make a hentai great. I love PoRo's production value and animation quality.
Jun 17, 2019 1:37 AM
Jul 2017
Olivia was a manipulative, heartless, self-centured slutty little cunt who didn't have romantic feelings for Yuu Asakura whatsoever. She just wanted his big fat dick inside her slutty ass pussy. Fuckin' dirty ass, heartless ass ho.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hime-sama Gentei! Episode 2 Discussion

DeadAgain - Oct 29, 2012

12 by ItsXolo »»
Oct 1, 2019 2:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.