Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion

May 17, 2018 3:59 AM

That was quite an emotional rollercoaster. I don't know how to say it but this episode was a really really good one. Two close people drifting away from each other and reuniting because they realized it was actually love that binds them was pretty tearjerking.

Okonogi did a great job of helping Niiya cope with his injuries and did an even better job of dealing with rejection especially when she found out that he's actually in love with Yuuko. It seems that there's actually a more sinister purpose for the bells in the anime after all.

May 17, 2018 4:31 AM

Kajo_Senpai69 said:
Okonogi did a great job of helping Niiya cope with his injuries and did an even better job of dealing with rejection especially when she found out that he's actually in love with Yuuko.
Okonogi is great. I love her. :)

If Teiichi x Yuuko were not possible for some reason, I would vote wholeheartedly for Teiichi x Okonogi. :D

Aug 29, 2018 2:12 PM

I once thought about how I would be like if events in the past would have had another outcome. I never thought I would stumble across this topic again, the more i was suprised when Kirie said that "personalities were just a product of our memories".

If I forgot all my memories of the past, would i be just as enthusiastic and carefree as Yuuko or would I be just as I am right now?

Oh gawd I love this kind of questions (✯◡✯)

(5/5)

Aug 30, 2018 3:45 AM

Hikito-sama said:
I once thought about how I would be like if events in the past would have had another outcome. I never thought I would stumble across this topic again, the more i was suprised when Kirie said that "personalities were just a product of our memories".

If I forgot all my memories of the past, would i be just as enthusiastic and carefree as Yuuko or would I be just as I am right now?

As far as I understood the anime, Yuuko is carefree not just because of her memory loss but because her supernatural condition makes her literally unable to feel negative emotions - they automatically get pushed to the Shadow Yuuko.

(This is different from the manga, BTW.)

Sep 14, 2018 2:32 AM

Nov 11, 2018 4:21 PM

Teiichi finally maned up. The highest time. His indecisiveness was quite painful at times.

Also first time Okonogi did something that was not cringe. She was actually quite decent this episode.

Kirie`s desperate "if I grow my hair I would look just like her" was pretty hard to watch. But it was quite realistic for her character.

Poor Kirie. Teiichi does not want Yuuko`s hair. The series revolves around boob-grabbing. Too bad for Kirie.

The melancholic atmosphere of this episode was really good. Unfrotunately it was destroyed a little bit by the boob grabbing scene but well. This is it.

Artstyle and music were on top. Like usual.

Jan 20, 8:46 AM
the conflics become tense from this episode,,
yuuko losing her memories after pulling neeya from stair,,
neeya was told to get away from yuko and neeya feel the big sadness,,
how interesting episode,, the other anime must have scene like this

Jan 20, 8:49 AM
and after niiya touch yuuko boobs she regain back all her memories,,
i thought its will little hard to take it back but,, nah its just need one full emotional touch,, lol

Aug 19, 6:07 AM

Well that was pretty happy ending
Or is it? :P

Looks like storm haven't passed
Maybe it's not Yuuko, but the one died from the plague
"Signature removed"

Oct 12, 6:35 AM
Lol she remembered him after he groped her after falling on top of her .

Feels like something is missing surely it didn't just take him groping her for her to remember

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]