Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 10, 2013 12:21 PM

Oct 2009
lol cute tsubaki uncovered urabe's secret spot. it was a good mix of hesitation, fear, shameful joy/confuzzled arousal after the fact.

a interesting way of progression
Jul 14, 2013 7:59 AM

Jun 2008

Aug 5, 2013 10:06 PM

Jun 2012
Holy shit that was hot. That kids got some balls. That's a rarity in anime.
Mar 19, 2014 11:43 PM

Jul 2009
It was a great episode, but it really made me furious when that stupid Tsubaki couldn't control he's urges.

I really don't like people forcing themselves to others. If i were Urabe i probably would have cut ties with him the moment he never listened. I really wanted to punch the shit out of Tsubaki in this episode.

Seriously wtf are you thinking? It's fine with touching her breast since she gave you the permission, but forcing yourself like that like a fucking idiot will lead you nowhere.

I'm surprised Urabe wasn't mad or anything. At least It's all fine for now, but if he tries another sneaky attack like this just cut him, no questions ask

Oka was also hot today! It seems each episode get's intenser by the second!! Shame we only have 4 episodes left T_T

Want more Urabe!!
Jun 17, 2014 8:14 PM

Jan 2014
Omg this episode was hot. Urabe is one lucky girl to have a boyfriend that caring & apologetic, wow. Tsubaki has a heart of gold.

Jul 8, 2014 4:04 AM

Oct 2013
dam that rainstorm couldn't come at a more perfect time
XD haha I knew she was going to let him touch her <3
he got a little carried away but do you blame him reminds me of the first time a girl let me touch her boobs XD hahaha
this show so dam adorable/erotic/weird
[/quote]
Apr 16, 2015 7:03 AM

Dec 2013
Tsubaki showing off his rapist tendencies as usual kek
May 17, 2015 4:59 PM
Jan 2015
My fav episode so far. . .lul
Nov 4, 2017 2:36 PM

Aug 2011
bonifide said:
I know he made me fucking proud. He was a damn man this episode. I hope he keeps taking the initiative.

Me too! Tsubaki really did a 90-degree turn and it's about damned time.
Feb 19, 2018 5:09 AM

Sep 2012
Re-Watching

i know this are old posts so i don't expect response cause who would remember stuff from this way back, but new ppl who watch this may learn something from this
Qaos said:
That was a great episode! Couldn't take off the Grin on my face xD
greenmush said:
you just had to lick the ear MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL.

I still can't understand the Ear fetish :/ maybe I should try it and find out :} <3

it has nothing to do with fetish, like some1 before said some are more sensitive in that area & others are sensitive in some other area, it has to do with sensitivity

Ovindel said:
Why the heck did he run away and left Uraba like that? The coward.

this guy above (who TXT is here below) already explained
Firelord76 said:
I can understand why Akira ran off after pinning Mikoto down. He was afraid that if he went on, he could have hurt her for real and make her lose trust in him. Plus, from his POV, the moment she started tearing up is where he thought he went too far, though it probably meant she was reaching her climax (hence "a feeling I've never felt before").

I must congratulate him for not only finding a weak spot on Mikoto, but also for getting ahead of Oka and Ueno, who till now seemed to be the more aggressive couple. I didn't think Mikoto would be that accepting of Akira's dream, though.

Next episode: Mikoto changes her hairstyle. I don't think it's going to last, as it takes away a bit of her mysterious side, but I think it will also trigger a new phase in their relationship, so it will probably be worth it in the end.
Sugram22Feb 20, 2018 7:16 AM
Apr 30, 2018 11:14 AM

Mar 2018
This episode was terrific! Definitely a 5/5. I feel like this series gets better with every episode. :D Tsubaki was so cute in the first half.

Tsubaki has definitely grown. He's not very smart, but he is clearly making a great effort to take responsibility for his life and to be a good partner. He tries really hard to treat Urabe well.

My single favourite scene in this episode is the moment where Urabe gets hold of her scissors and then drops them again. That is a big thing - much bigger than it appears. She manages to overcome her fear of being touched and surrenders to him. I found that very touching. :)

Urabe has also grown. In the beginning she was pretty cold to Tsubaki and seemed to be using him as a plaything more than trying to connect with him as a partner. She has really opened up to him. She treats him with much more affection now, and we get the impression that she both really appreciates him and wants to make him happy.

This was a wonderful episode. It made me happy. :)

Stark700 said:
But there's one thing Tsubaki should do imo, and that's to apologize for making a girl cry. Because that's unforgivable.

I hope you don't literally mean "unforgivable".

zensunni said:
My take on the tears was that it had nothing to do with sadness, but more of an uncontrolled emotional reaction. I also think that the tears, like the drool, is a bit of a stand in for other bodily fluids that go along with that "sensation" Urabe experienced when Tsubaki licked her ear, the one she had never felt before... The way her knees buckle when Tsubaki licks her ear:

when Oka is telling her about the way your senses change when you fall in love:

and when he pinches her ear at her request:

is very, very telling about what the sensation she never felt before is!

This is a very good point.
Apr 30, 2018 11:45 AM

Mar 2018
On another note: What exactly is Urabe's right hand doing in this picture? (Taking into account her emotional state at the strategic point in the story where the commercial break happens.)

This just might be another hint at what goes on in her mind. :)
May 1, 2018 11:54 AM

Mar 2018
OK, third post in a row. Can anyone explain to me, though: What was the purpose of Urabe's "three second rule"? Tsubaki was already incredibly nervous. What was she trying to accomplish by putting more stress on him?

To anyone who blames Tsubaki for assaulting Urabe, I will argue that she brought it upon herself. She very much baited him. If she wanted to take things slowly and carefully, she should have agreed when Tsubaki said he wanted to take things slowly and carefully.

Now that I think about it, the only plausible explanation I can come up with is that Urabe was horny. She longs for him just as much as he longs for her - and she had already worked herself up by fondling herself. She very much wanted him to grope her. But she was too shy to admit this out loud (as Oka has demonstrated before, Urabe gets shy about her sexuality just like any other girl). Moreover, she was afraid that Tsubaki would back out due to fear or chivalry or both. She didn't dare come out and say "come on, touch me already!". Instead she tried to bait or tease him into touching her.

Urabe got more than she bargained for. When he jumped on her she was scared. She reached for her scissors - and then dropped them again. She did not want him to jump her, but she did kind of like it.

Tsubaki made mistakes. Urabe, equally, made mistakes - as she very clearly acknowledges. Moreover, she liked it. She does not blame him, and neither should we. :)
Oct 28, 2018 1:50 PM

Mar 2017
Leave it to this anime to make an episode about boob-grabbing sweet and funny instead of cliched, creepy or cringy! I really liked this episode. Even if the anime as a whole is still a bit slow for my taste.
Mar 29, 2019 1:22 AM

Aug 2017
Pretty nice ep. Good that the MC manned up and made some moves.
Aug 1, 2021 4:12 PM
Dec 2017
great episode overall

Oct 3, 2021 12:03 PM

Mar 2010
Ah yea when your in heat even licking a girls asshole is just one of many things a lad does.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Dec 19, 2021 1:26 PM
May 2020
that was a whirlpool of an episode
Jul 19, 2022 11:36 PM

Apr 2020
Damn remember when Urabe was drooling just to be edgy, well this episode proves that drooling has really become a way to express their feelings to each other.

Tsubaki somewhat deserves that slap, yes Mikoto said that it was okay to touch the OPPAI, but when it reaches the point of you pushing her down that something in her body changed, you're pretty much on the brink of no return. Even when that happened, I'm glad that the drooling helped them feel each other's pain and pleasure, and when our boy said that he doesn't want any bruise to the face that she loves, that sold me to hell and back.

Glad this show is growing on me at the right pace, though Oka you better not think they did....the----
Jun 21, 2023 10:43 PM
Apr 2021
Great episode, sad that theres only 5 episodes left
Dec 14, 2023 6:15 AM

Aug 2019
he gave her somesort of ear fetish. though i guess she technically made him addicted to her drool so they are even now?

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 9:32 PM
Feb 2022
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 23, 2012

80 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:43 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 16, 2012

106 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 9, 2012

121 by Aoboba »»
Feb 23, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 2, 2012

82 by Aoboba »»
Feb 22, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jun 30, 2012

176 by BL4Z333 »»
Feb 14, 2:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.