Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: World Destruction Episode 12 Discussion


#1
Sep 23, 2008 10:35 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1624
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Here are some nice moments!
I find this moment VERY SAD ALSO I find Morte when she was young very KAWAII!

I find this scene really LOL just cause Toppi females are around.

Of course MORTE'S MOM IS HOT! The father seems ok.

THAT'S ALL TILL SUBS
Modified by angel999, Sep 26, 2008 5:39 PM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
 
#2
Sep 23, 2008 6:43 PM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 152
angel999 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Here are some nice moments!
I find this moment VERY SAD ALSO I find Morte when she was young very KAWAII!
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo220/darkside099/vlcsnap-896110.png
I find this scene really LOL just cause Toppi females are around.
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo220/darkside099/vlcsnap-900929.png
Of course MORTE'S MOM IS HOT! The father seems ok.
http://i377.photobucket.com/albums/oo220/darkside099/vlcsnap-902276.png
THAT'S ALL TILL SUBS
i also agree that morute was kawaii and her mom fine. everything else was just normal for me, not really any laughs this ep.
Modified by cyruz, Sep 26, 2008 2:43 PM
 
#3
Sep 23, 2008 7:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1401
Kirie... i wonder will they reveal his past next episode, or do we have to wait for the game...
 
#4
Sep 23, 2008 8:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 2655
Vin-nii said:
Kirie... i wonder will they reveal his past next episode, or do we have to wait for the game...


I too want to know more about Kirie. It looks like a part of the Destruction code made its way into Kirie and possibly brought him back to life. It would make sense since the ball reacts to him the most.
 
#5
Sep 23, 2008 8:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1624
DeathfireD said:
Vin-nii said:
Kirie... i wonder will they reveal his past next episode, or do we have to wait for the game...


I too want to know more about Kirie. It looks like a part of the Destruction code made its way into Kirie and possibly brought him back to life. It would make sense since the ball reacts to him the most.


Freaking cool analysis but why Morte's brother change into someone else during past sequence of Kirie.
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
 
#6
Sep 24, 2008 1:42 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 532
MINI MORTE IS MOE!

Ahh the scene with Morte's family made me tear up.
 
#7
Sep 24, 2008 1:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 281
angel999 said:
DeathfireD said:
Vin-nii said:
Kirie... i wonder will they reveal his past next episode, or do we have to wait for the game...


I too want to know more about Kirie. It looks like a part of the Destruction code made its way into Kirie and possibly brought him back to life. It would make sense since the ball reacts to him the most.


Freaking cool analysis but why Morte's brother change into someone else during past sequence of Kirie.


I don't think her brother changed into someone else, i tihnk there were two people under the debris, her borther and the Kirie-double(-original?).
I guess Kirie might be some kind of clone considering he doesn't have much of an own past.
Well we're getting closer and closer to some answers, Croc already found them out, now let's share it with the viewers.

Looking forward to the final.


MAL list updates
 
#8
Sep 24, 2008 2:30 AM
Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 136
Kirie's memories were only of the time he got to the town... and whats up with the red haired kirie???
 
#9
Sep 24, 2008 6:09 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1624
Stjeppe said:
angel999 said:
DeathfireD said:
Vin-nii said:
Kirie... i wonder will they reveal his past next episode, or do we have to wait for the game...


I too want to know more about Kirie. It looks like a part of the Destruction code made its way into Kirie and possibly brought him back to life. It would make sense since the ball reacts to him the most.


Freaking cool analysis but why Morte's brother change into someone else during past sequence of Kirie.


I don't think her brother changed into someone else, i tihnk there were two people under the debris, her borther and the Kirie-double(-original?).
I guess Kirie might be some kind of clone considering he doesn't have much of an own past.
Well we're getting closer and closer to some answers, Croc already found them out, now let's share it with the viewers.

Looking forward to the final.


CLONE...now that is cool! Maybe it might be the case but if so then who would benefit from it other than the crocodile?

I wanted to also say that next episode seems LIKE WE ALL GOING TO DIE! The code deciphered and World Destruction!? O_O
Modified by angel999, Sep 24, 2008 7:33 AM
Oops! I appear to be incapable of following Rules 16 and 17, so I had to have a mod change my sig for me.
 
Sep 25, 2008 10:35 AM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 4845
RUED said:
Kirie's memories were only of the time he got to the town... and whats up with the red haired kirie???
I think the current Kirie only remembers that far back, which is why he can't tell the pub owner of his travels. He doesn't remembers it. It also explains why all he remembers is memories of Kirie's brother, who was probably a squad buddy of the Kirie original. As many have said, I think Kirie may very well end up being a clone produced by the Destruct Code.

 
Sep 25, 2008 12:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2796
A very interesting episode. There was a lot of background story of alot of the characters and it made me really happy.
 
Sep 25, 2008 2:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 1900
Last 2 episodes were actually interesting xD
I also hope we get to see what happened with Kirie and his twin? or himself~

-Kuma~ lol
 
Sep 26, 2008 2:26 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 2328
Pretty good episode, this and the previous one have been the best.




 
Sep 28, 2008 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 105
While watching this series, I have been curious as to how closely this will follow the games story...
Anyways the last episode was pretty good, but I still like the first few episodes the best.
 
Oct 1, 2008 1:29 PM
Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 5149
Quite good developments actually, I wonder what has happened to Kirie in his past and who he really is, maybe he was a comrade of Reiben and lost his memories? We don't know anything about the main character of the show and that still feels strange to me...

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
 
Dec 7, 2008 4:28 PM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 134
wow alot of things were revealed in this ep.
its lik suddenly they went OMG ITS ALMOST THE END OF THE SERIES WE NEED PLOT DEVELOPMENT.
we got to see morute's past...how sad.
but mmm....a second pink-haired kirie?
wonder wats going on....
 
Jun 4, 2010 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 71
Lots of good background development, though now there's the question of the pink-haired Kirie..
 
Dec 13, 2014 10:30 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1929
Getting more background on Morte's past was great.

Kyrie's "memories" simply raised more questions.
 
Aug 8, 2015 9:29 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2432
alot of background info this episode. I can see why morte wants the world to end so badly. Also seems beastman and humans have been fighting for decades.
 
Top