Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 26, 2012 7:17 AM

Jan 2011
NNNOOOOO.. his harem is still there.. don't cry

not gonna cross my fingers for chihiro x keima pairing
May 26, 2012 8:08 AM

Aug 2010
ichigo03 said:
Several BOLD predictions

#1 The next arc is the final arc.

#2 A time skip is possible, but I don't believe it will be too big.

AND......

#3 TWGOK will end "open ended" in the romance department.

I don't believe for one second that the mangaka will choose any of the girls, if you want to call it a "harem ending" then fine, but it will definitely NOT be one single girl.

Why?

Because it seems all mangaka are scared to death to pick a girl, just look at the disaster that was Negima.

Quite frankly TWGOK doesn't need to end with Keima and some girl getting together, the story is far too good to be bothered with such trivial matters....IMO!

I agree.

We don't saw the battle with Boss of Vintage and Keima isn't free from Hell.
I believe the next arc is the last and will have a time skip of 2 or 3 months.

And in final 'open end', the mangaka let the reader choose your final (and the girl) in your own imagination like Ranma 1/2 from Takahashi.

BUT have a chance for the mangaka destroy all like Ichigo 100%...

Flag: Dangerous
May 26, 2012 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
I'm not sure how you guys are interpreting this as a promising development for Chihiro. Seems to me more like her part is over and she has to move on. If there was anything left for Keima to do for her, he wouldn't sit around crying. But such is the life of a Conquering God, I guess.
Still, she's in my top 3 so I hope I'm wrong. I want her to get involved next time there's a major arc. It was fun seeing the most normal girl dragged through weird supernatural incidents. I can't imagine Keima ending up with a single girl, but I'd like the manga to end with her as one of the major candidates.
May 26, 2012 9:43 AM

Nov 2010
Yes, keima's tears is more like a representation of huge guilt towards Chihiro. Remember the RAGE after that infamous Chihiro chapter? This tears just confirm this. Keima is more than a God, less than a human, afterall.

While it's still early for a romantic interest, people still need to agree that other than non-romantic ending, Chihiro end is the strongest contender now.

Other than those two, I guess the only other possible options are Haqua and Ayumi... Or maybe Kanon and Tenri. Other girls end is impossible for now, but still I think the most suitable is non-romantic, followed by Chihiro.

Also, since I don't follow any boat, I must say that people should agreed that this chapter is really brilliant and Chihiro made her way to be a pretty deserving girl for Keima. I don't even like her at all when she was in her arc, but her development is very good.
May 26, 2012 10:07 AM

Feb 2008
Since the godness haven't leave they host obviously it's not over yet, oh yes we have our festival and Chihiro could see godness wings, Keima feel bad what he say over Chihiro but still there is possible that he like Chihiro.

I can't wait to read the next arc.
Duh we don't know for sure it will be final arc next week.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 26, 2012 10:14 AM

Jun 2009
I think the song Chihiro sang struck Keima hard.

He felt guilty that the last memory of Chihiro's first love is a painful one. That's why Chihiro is also crying in the end. Seeing a very unusual unusual Keima tearing up and Chihiro is making me tear up a little as well.

What the hell is this Wakaki? This is supposed to be a happy closing arc. ;_;
May 26, 2012 12:15 PM

Nov 2008
zeroyuki92 said:
Remember the RAGE after that infamous Chihiro chapter? This tears just confirm this. Keima is more than a God, less than a human, afterall.
I don't remember any rage or infamous Chihiro chapter. Is it the one with the villainous cliffhanger or was there some otaku outrage I wasn't aware of?

zeroyuki92 said:
While it's still early for a romantic interest, people still need to agree that other than non-romantic ending, Chihiro end is the strongest contender now.

Other than those two, I guess the only other possible options are Haqua and Ayumi... Or maybe Kanon and Tenri. Other girls end is impossible for now, but still I think the most suitable is non-romantic, followed by Chihiro.
Yeah, my list is about the same, but I might put Ayumi ahead of Chihiro. I mean, sure, Chihiro stole the end of the arc and that's a pretty big deal, but purely romance-wise, the honesty and wedding theme of Ayumi's re-conquering were more than the other girls got. And while Chihiro representing the real is important, she might actually be too extreme. Ayumi has more balance.
Then again, I'm a Chihiro fan and a pessimist so I'm probably biased. If I can get a vaguely harem-ish ending with Haqua, Chihiro and the Goddess hosts, that's good enough (for one thing, that's Yui's only chance). Right now, I'm interested how Wakaki will keep up the hijinks despite a girl getting this much closure. If he can not only manage the existing truckload of jelly, but pull off a few breather arcs with entirely new girls at a time like this, I'll be impressed.

And yeah, I did like this chapter a lot. Good development and a lot more emotional impact than usual. The spread where their wings show up was really good. Whether or not the manga goes in a direction I like, I'm quite satisfied so far.
May 26, 2012 12:30 PM

Jun 2009
NyuuuuSaaaan said:
zeroyuki92 said:
Remember the RAGE after that infamous Chihiro chapter? This tears just confirm this. Keima is more than a God, less than a human, afterall.
I don't remember any rage or infamous Chihiro chapter. Is it the one with the villainous cliffhanger or was there some otaku outrage I wasn't aware of?

Really?

It's chapter 166 if you want to re read that. It gathered quite a lot of rage back then.
May 26, 2012 1:02 PM

May 2011
That page of the goddesses and their wings was stunning. I'm so glad to see Kanon back.

Keima crying about Chihiro? Noooooo, stay true to the 2D. Keima must not pair up with any route otherwise there will be a huge divide in fans.
May 26, 2012 1:04 PM

Aug 2011
Keima shedding a tear :X !! YES!..GOD ...I personally like every character(i mean the girls :D) in this Manga .. so i love this chapter :X:X:X !.

note: Psychopath is my name on a Game so this sig is mine . no copy/paste :)
May 26, 2012 1:29 PM

Nov 2010
-Quasar said:
NyuuuuSaaaan said:
zeroyuki92 said:

Really?

It's chapter 166 if you want to re read that. It gathered quite a lot of rage back then.

Yes, I mean it's chapter 166.

Actually it made a pretty big rage at 4chan and some other sites (including MAL), along with other rages at ch 181 (Chihiro's villain play) and 116 (Kanon incident)

TWGOK made a plenty of rages, actually. They all are good rages, though.
May 26, 2012 2:59 PM

Nov 2008
Oh, that one. Okay, yeah, that was pretty unpleasant.
May 26, 2012 4:10 PM

Jul 2010
I dont want
-MgZ_ said:
OMYGOD I DONT EVEN......

I don't want a Keima x Chihiro development. Wakaki please no :(

Ok next arc is coming! No idea what's going to happen next :o

^ my exact thoughts
May 26, 2012 5:03 PM

Jan 2010
It was a nice ending to the arc. Looking forward to what comes next.
May 26, 2012 7:09 PM

Jun 2009
Hey now, what the hell Keima. No one wants Chihiro anymore. .___.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
May 26, 2012 9:22 PM

Dec 2011
I don't really get why people actually think of Keima as emotionless. And for the first time I really feel for Chihiro. He really had done it to her, and he knew it, but couldn't do anything, because it was for all the girls, for everyone's best. Despite knowing that, I believe it's all right to shed a manly tears :) Keima is Keima, he's the God of Conquest, but he has emotion, and that makes him bad ass. I wouldn't like him if he was emotionless anyways. The author's purpose was to make you see how 'human' he really is chapter after chapter after all :) Read again, and you'll see ^^
Really awesome chapter to end it all. The emotion in it got me T_T
May 27, 2012 2:04 AM
Mar 2009
Maffy said:
I LOVE YOU CHIHIRO T^T You make Keima more human T^T I do hope they end up together T^T

I agree with you totally. I cried so much...I love KeimaxChihiro! ;____;

OrochiPL said:
Hey now, what the hell Keima. No one wants Chihiro anymore. .___.

Please, you should talk for yourself. Your comment is rude. I could say that I don't want to see Ayumi anymore, since I really dislike her. Do you want to start a flame? I don't think this is the case. So, please don't say "no one wants Chihiro anymore". I want her.

I love her very much. ^________^
May 27, 2012 10:49 AM

Nov 2010
Come on everyone. Previously in TWGOK, every girl is the best girl.

I'll leave the future TWGOK in Wakaki's hand as he wish, and I'll happy if any girl make a development with Keima, as long as it's presented with good story of course.
zeroyuki92May 27, 2012 10:54 AM
May 27, 2012 2:13 PM
Mar 2009
Megmurdel said:
MillonzKub said:
I want Keima to be emotionless :p i think he cooler and more badass that way !!

Screw that Keima x Chihiro FTW.
May 27, 2012 6:11 PM

Jan 2012
Oh god well that was new, Never thought I would see the day where Keima would cry. Can't wait for the next chapter =D, I don't care if Keima ends up with anyone, as long as we keep getting chapters per week I'll be happy :D
May 28, 2012 10:10 AM

May 2007
DenjaX said:
The song Chihiro sang on this chapter:

xDD
Played this song as soon as she started the concert. And THANK YOU for posting it because I didn't know the full version of the song was released ^^

geez, it's been a while since a manga chapter totally got me.
May 28, 2012 8:43 PM

Aug 2009
I'm a sucker for one-sided loves. And damn, this chapter was great. Forever loving Chihiro.
I wonder if Keima will apologize personally. But that would take a ton of courage...
May 29, 2012 9:48 AM

Feb 2010
Ahhhhh ~~~~
I didn't expected that tear from Keima! That really made this chapter filled with emotions... I feel so sorry for Chihiro, being the only one without any 'special godess power' and still knowing the whole goddess-love-pursuit-story AND rejected by Keima !

GAHHHH I feel your rage and sorrow Chihiro...
May 29, 2012 10:33 AM

Mar 2012
Man if i was keima i would've cracked under pressure long ago. I'm surprised that he's only cracked now.
May 29, 2012 6:50 PM

Apr 2011
-MgZ_ said:
OMYGOD I DONT EVEN......

I don't want a Keima x Chihiro development. Wakaki please no :(

Ok next arc is coming! No idea what's going to happen next :o

Chihiro Sucks!
At times, a sense of adversity strengthens men, giving them that troublesome feeling that they're fighting for a righteous cause.

May 30, 2012 12:58 AM

Jan 2009
like this chapter kima crying >__<
Video Games ruined my life, good thing I have two extra lives.:D
May 30, 2012 5:36 PM
May 2012
It was awesome. It's my favourite manga.

I hope we will finally understand the Akari and Nakaida relashionship and who they really are. We know akari is Rimyel, so maybe Nakaida is her buddy? But i doubt it due to her power.
Jun 3, 2012 10:59 AM
Mar 2009
Not the end! Yay!

Keima shedding a tear though? MADNESS! I never thought he would be able to ever shed genuine manly tears.
Jul 6, 2012 7:12 PM

Aug 2008
I really am dense grrr!!

I don't really understand why keima shed for Chihiro? is it guilt or is it Love? cause He said that he doesn't mean what he said...
My Grandmother Always said.. He who walks through the path of heaven will rule over everything..

Sep 13, 2012 2:22 AM

May 2008
I probably like Chihiro the least out of all the girls but I do feel sorry for her, seeing as she's the only one of the conquered girls that liked Keima for himself.

Ksa said:
Kanon is canon. Deal with it, Chihirofags.

Pffft.

Yokkyun X Keima all the way.

MagEarwhigSep 13, 2012 2:25 AM
Oct 20, 2012 9:23 AM

Jun 2012
i just reached the latest flag, and i gave a thought,

does anyone here agree that Chihiro might have something to do with the goddesses and the new devils?

*the saw wings part
Nov 20, 2012 9:26 PM

Aug 2012
edgeofultima said:
i just reached the latest flag, and i gave a thought,

does anyone here agree that Chihiro might have something to do with the goddesses and the new devils?

*the saw wings part

i agree, if i remember correctly, in chap.187 when Diana saved Ayumi and Mercury by flying off, she said to Keima that she couldn't see them..

but at the end of chap.189, she can see all the goddess and their wings, unlike other humans who didn't seem to notice.

I'm quite sure she has an important role in the future.. Her story isn't over yet!

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Feb 2, 2013 7:41 AM

Sep 2012
such a sad chapter, poor chihiro )":
Mar 10, 2013 8:13 AM

Nov 2012
Holy fuck! Tears?!
This might turn out later with Keima being possessed by a runaway spirit, because of his accumulating guilt for hurting girls around him...
Art should be left alone by those unenlightened, raw and uncensored as it is, because enough refinement was already done by it's creator, in it's creation.
Apr 28, 2013 4:20 PM
Apr 2013
The purpose of this chapter wasn't to further the relationship between Chihiro and Keima, but, IMO, end it. I think Chihiro will make an appearence later in the manga when Keima tries to tell her that he loves her or some crap and she tells him she moved on. I think we've really seen the last of Chihiro. Not happy about this, I was a ChihiroxKeima kind of guy.
May 16, 2013 11:37 AM
Nov 2008
Just as the guy up there... I'm kinda dense. What does he mean with "I didn't mean what I said"? What did he say to her?
Jul 13, 2013 11:49 AM

Mar 2013
-Katsu- said:
Just as the guy up there... I'm kinda dense. What does he mean with "I didn't mean what I said"? What did he say to her?

Earlier in the chapters, Keima told her that he only dated her to get revenge for the way she treated him before, however he was only lying because he needed to conquer the goddess in Ayumi, hence "I didn't mean what i said". She was the first girl to like Keima for who he is and not having to be conquered to like him
Jul 23, 2013 12:48 AM

Aug 2011
Wah nice bittersweet ending :)
But i have one question. How does Okada (Kanon's manager) know that Elsie, when disguised as Kanon's, was Keima's brother? Did she not see the disguise at all or did she figure out that the disguised Kanon wasn't the real Kanon?? but #2 would lead to more complications .

Jul 23, 2013 2:25 AM
Jul 2013
alan0w0 said:
Wah nice bittersweet ending :)
But i have one question. How does Okada (Kanon's manager) know that Elsie, when disguised as Kanon's, was Keima's brother? Did she not see the disguise at all or did she figure out that the disguised Kanon wasn't the real Kanon?? but #2 would lead to more complications .

That's cause that's not okada, that's nikaido, please look at the difference.
Aug 7, 2013 10:42 AM
Oct 2010
What an end this was, really good.

I think Keima doesn't love Chihiro but has very much guilt regarding what he said to her. But I wouldn'tbe surprised by a Chihiro ending. That or no girl at all/harem is the most likely at this point in the manga.

Off to the next arc then! Hope we can get some explanations to questions that were left unanswered.
Sep 20, 2013 6:06 PM

Apr 2012
This was a fantastic arc. ^^
Nov 6, 2013 3:14 PM

Aug 2009
holy crap did Keima just shed a drop of tear for the real?

wat

of all the girls to choose from

o well, i hope he returns to his cool self again

i can see that this chapter will be awesome when animated.
Nov 7, 2013 1:31 AM
Jul 2011
That's was nice
Nov 17, 2013 9:46 AM

Sep 2013
Keima doesn't love Chihiro, he just regrets that he broke her heart, all the stuff he said to her he didn't mean it.

It was a conquest, he made Chihiro fall in love with him but he doesn't love her,Chihiro found out it was "game/conquest" and knew Keima didn't love her.
Feb 2, 2014 4:28 AM

Oct 2012
Aw :(
Don't cry Chihiro, Keima! T_T

ichii_1 said:
Keima doesn't love Chihiro, he just regrets that he broke her heart, all the stuff he said to her he didn't mean it.

It was a conquest, he made Chihiro fall in love with him but he doesn't love her,Chihiro found out it was "game/conquest" and knew Keima didn't love her.

Hmm.. I think you're missing a bit details
Afterall Keima shed his tears, it's not just a regret
"Signature removed"
Apr 1, 2014 5:11 PM

Jan 2014
i dont get it...you can like other girls more,you can hate short hair,you can hate plain girls,but i dont get how a TWGOK fan can hate Chihiro...this first 189 chapters was almost written for these Chihiro x Keima moments...Mangaka portrayed a emotionless -do your job,dont give a f**k - character for 188 chapters and then gave you the first "real love" in this manga(btw the main aspect of this manga is LOVE)

i think that when mangaka started this manga his main goal was this,keima is God,he conquers girls without care but then one of them comes and makes our beloved God really feel like the love he carried for Yokkyun in 3D and this girls is the most plain one between all of them...This can be summarized with the wise words of Chihiro :I "You don't need a reason to like someone"...
LoneWizzyApr 1, 2014 9:03 PM
Jun 14, 2020 8:25 AM
May 2019
Goddammit the girls in Kaminomi are all so likeable. It impossible to choose a best girl. But.. seeing Chihiro cry like that:( she fell in love for the first time but Keima had to reject her and did not meant it.. Now Keima is sufferring too
Jun 14, 2020 8:40 AM
May 2019
MagEarwhig said:
I probably like Chihiro the least out of all the girls but I do feel sorry for her, seeing as she's the only one of the conquered girls that liked Keima for himself.

Ksa said:

Pffft.

zeroyuki92 said:
Come on everyone. Previously in TWGOK, every girl is the best girl.

I'll leave the future TWGOK in Wakaki's hand as he wish, and I'll happy if any girl make a development with Keima, as long as it's presented with good story of course.
Agree:)
MagEarwhig said:

Ksa said:

Pffft.

Well Tenri liked Keima for 10 years but she wasn't a conquered girl haha. And Tenri lost anyway. Childhood friends never win
Jun 14, 2020 8:42 AM
May 2019
aHersheyBar said:
-Katsu- said:

Earlier in the chapters, Keima told her that he only dated her to get revenge for the way she treated him before, however he was only lying because he needed to conquer the goddess in Ayumi, hence "I didn't mean what i said". She was the first girl to like Keima for who he is and not having to be conquered to like him
Tenri liked him for 10 years
Jun 19, 2020 10:31 PM
Jan 2013
LoneWizzy said:
i dont get it...you can like other girls more,you can hate short hair,you can hate plain girls,but i dont get how a TWGOK fan can hate Chihiro...this first 189 chapters was almost written for these Chihiro x Keima moments...Mangaka portrayed a emotionless -do your job,dont give a f**k - character for 188 chapters and then gave you the first "real love" in this manga(btw the main aspect of this manga is LOVE)

i think that when mangaka started this manga his main goal was this,keima is God,he conquers girls without care but then one of them comes and makes our beloved God really feel like the love he carried for Yokkyun in 3D and this girls is the most plain one between all of them...This can be summarized with the wise words of Chihiro :I "You don't need a reason to like someone"...

Fake News.

The first 189 chapters were mostly the conquest arcs for all the girls,the losse souls lore and 189 itself was clearly supposed to be the End of any possible ties for keima and chihiro.There were so many interesting themes and ideas in twgok and the chihiro shippers gaslighted the all of that by the asspull chihiro end."2d evil 3D good" was never the point of twgok.

I hope Wakaki chokes on his cake.At least his carrer is ruined.

genesic123Jun 19, 2020 10:46 PM

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» I'm a bit disappointed.(Spoiler alert!!!!!)

Jaaku_na_Neko - Nov 13, 2023

8 by rycestealer »»
Mar 20, 1:43 AM

Poll: » The World God Only Knows Chapter 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 18, 2008

28 by abystoma2 »»
Jan 17, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SilentTruth - Apr 18, 2014

332 by bakakisima »»
Dec 9, 2023 11:05 AM

» Similar Manga?

Juto1 - Sep 6, 2023

2 by joji-oueru »»
Sep 6, 2023 7:42 AM

Poll: » Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai Chapter 101 Discussion

deadfisheyes - Jun 7, 2010

35 by robal15 »»
Jun 29, 2023 4:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.