Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sankarea
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 24, 2012 10:03 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ghost girl can enjoy time with the family now without hiding!! While filming!!

Seeing the ghost cat getting what it ate out, he wants to see her get something out!!

Ghost girl wanting to shop like every girls do, and he's paying.

Childhood girl relaxing in the bath by herself, but cannot help but thinking about the guy, and gaining weight. The guy's sister and her friends going to public bath, too. After hearing that the two are "having fun", she's going to get in again.

Two guys from the family is following them, and waiting the chance for her to be alone and get her back. Father wanting her back, so that he can teach the "true freedom"... creepy.

The guy liking Zombie and scary movies, but ghost house is not his thing. So what he be bought is a jacket for her, but she also realized that he doesn't know about her that well.

Three guys thought they got chance to get the girl, but the guy's friend came and get her away!! Then at the entrance, they got her. lol @ all of them got defeated by her strong power. They got the guy instead, and the friend delayed the ghost girl. The father planned to do something that he did in the past with her friend?!

But before that, the guy's sister next ep.
tsubasaloverMay 24, 2012 10:24 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 24, 2012 10:22 AM

Oct 2010
Another good episode. This one is appreciated for its fan service because it was not only about Ranko. In fact some Mero fan service was also present. Whom is much more appreciated. It’s to note that her skin revealed makes as delicious as her DFC chest being seen. The reason for that for me is the white skin aspect that Rea has. Seems Mero has it naturally on herself. Which makes it delicious in terms of tone.

About the fan service, as I mentioned before the following,

Is what mattered to me. Boner to the max. I am sexually enticed by Mero’s skin tone as much as Rea except that Mero has less regrets forwards this being due that she is human so far. If they even put nipples on her, I would sure have a hard time on that one. Mero is essentially one quality I look forward in a ideal wife. DFC + White Skin tone which reflects on her sexual details. I might be going far but I did get enticed in that one shot of her. Moreover BONUS in the spoiler
Mero might get something extra there in the Bds. A fine thing to add to my BLOG should it happen. Mero’s friends in the spoiler
got also a nice exposition albeit very tame.

While Ranko got a nice exposure in the spoiler
I could care less of her body. After all it’s attractive with big breast lovers. The quality was good. We get to see her breasts very well in their shape and fun provided to us by means of of movements they do. Ranko kept getting hilarious with her weight issues in the spoiler
it also reminded me of Rihoko’s problem in Amagami SS. Despite that Ranko was sure rather well surprised by the arrival of the trio here. Regardless of that she brushed it off by being a tease to Mero in the spoiler
a rather comedic one.

About the beginning, starts with a red light which suggests that Rea was indeed in the danger zone of being crazy over human meat again. The blood splatter in the spoiler
should be a good reminder of this. Loved seeing Mero giving her thanks for food and same for Rea. Rea is so adorable in the spoiler
as Chihiro is filming her. Her MOE and blushes is what is. Loved seeing Rea smile with Chihiro here and of course the grand father gag is always funny here when he still can’t tell what is what in his soup. Loved seeing Mero’s face but most of all when Babu climbs on her in the spoiler
it was very adorable.
Rea smiling was a nice bonus.

About Chihiro and Rea in his room, a lot of nice developments. For one we know of Chihiro’s nice taste in lamps being a zombie with a lantern. While it’s always cool to see a Death Note dairy imitations here. It was very lovely to see Rea’s reactions towards Chihiro while he is filming her in the spoiler
the blushes were nice of Rea but this time around we are treated to Chihiro ones.
Whom the girls might appreciate of him. I still am a little surprised that Babu pukes out a ball of hydrangea here.

The shopping part was fun and full of Moe. One can see that Rea loved having the time of her life to buy things while a boy was with her. Something she wanted to do for some time but thanks to her stupid father it cold happen.

About the shopping of Rea, like I mention above as to why Rea is happy in the spoiler
one needs not to go far to appreciate her smile there and most of all the depiction in the clouds itself. That was PRIMORDIAL scream of freedom depiction done right. LOOK! Rea even has a nice conversation with a human girl, whom suggests she is still quite sane.

About Rea’s shopping part 2, one does not have to go far to see that Rea is gorgeous in her dress here so much in fact that Chihiro does blush in thee end. Which I hope makes him realize how lovely his love may be for her eventually. Indeed Rea is all with her dress here. While Chihiro has his own MOE vibe around. That is until as I feared in the manga we have a problem here! Seems like a follower of the father’s considering the flow of things going on. It would only be insane enough of the father to do this. One of the most Cornish parts is Rea inspecting the Zombie in the spoiler
she really is curious about it yet, it’s not real Rea! So I though she would realize somehow.
Still hilarious comedy there.

Continuing on the faces of Rea in the spoiler
it TOO MOE! HEART PALPITATIONS! Really hard on the heart. The MOE level there is Over 9000. I can point out 2 faces in the spoiler
that proves by themselves just that notion. Hence no more proof is needed IMO in regards to that part.

Which brings me how creepy he was again this episode, despite practicing a strong sport, it’s plagued by pictures all over of Rea again. Thus showing his obsession for her in the long run
once again resurfacing.

About the father, as I mention above of the father in the spoiler
well that spoiler provers it all with hoe creepy he still is and keeping his creepy antics of Rea. Although not looking like that. It sure feels like it.

Then SHIT HITS THE FANS! At 4 o’clock kidnappers! They show up and I am sure it’s from the father’s side of things. Compared to the manga it had more thrill and the BGM was great during that part. However that kick of Rea was nice! Seems her limiters show once more not being there since I swear the powers of the kick was that of Bruce Lee for a minute there. Well it was a lovely kick of Rea.

About the kidnapping, or should I say attempted. First of all Yasude showing up here made way for comedy right before the shit hits the fans. Then it HITS! In the spoiler
those followers act on trying to kidnap Rea. Most likely thought that chiffon having that substance where you fall asleep. I AM SORRYYYYYY but Rea is a zombie therefore any gas will not kill her IMO. Furthermore that kick in the following,

That’s nice and it shows more of the limiters not being there. I have to say it’s a nice panties shot in the spoiler
of Rea. Much nice for the stripped panties being the classical blue. It is to mention that the table picking and fighting looked a little like Wrestling Street Brawl in public however the fact that Rea’s limiters were not on became more of a SHE HULK issue there. Too bad it did not escalated in to a SUPER GIRL mode but that’s OK. It would be too outrageous of Rea to be seen that much. It is to further conclude in the spoiler
that shit will happen more next episode and that the father is really the one behind it.

About the preview, MORE MERO! MORE! In the spoiler
seems that will happen and I wanted that for Mero. It looks like Rea is laughing here. I wonder why. Well Mero being seen more is something I like so can’t wait till next episode.

BTW Image Stitches and Image Dump done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/05/image-stitches-and-image-dump-of.html
Finally fast and some Ranko in a towel and some nice Rea ones.

GIFs are done in the club:
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=445167
With more loads of Ranko and Rea fan service along with the famous bench smashing in a constant motion. Rea looks like a trainwreck wrecking you out forever.
Yumekichi11May 24, 2012 9:14 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
May 24, 2012 12:05 PM

Nov 2008
The hell, Rea just pwned all of the kidnappers.

May 24, 2012 12:29 PM

Jul 2010
Hoppy said:

Heh, yup she don't know her own strength.

Ranko fan service is nice as usual but a taste of Mero as well.

Next episode seems to take another detour from the manga to focus on Mero.
May 24, 2012 12:30 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
No limiters hence no problem with OVER BRUTE force, I mention SHE HULK and SUPER GIRL as possible example of super human strength but on more a normative side think of Ayumu from Kore wa Zombie Desuka.

May 24, 2012 12:49 PM

Nov 2011
After a brief absence, our zombie girl Rea returns

And of course, the jealousy rage continues with Ranko:

Dat shopping date with Rea. Honestly, it's surprising though...Chihiro watches zombie movies all day but can't seem to get used to haunted houses? :mellow:

Anyways, the date wasn't exactly a date after certain circumstances especially when this shit happened:

Oh boy, shit's getting real now especially towards the end. Can't wait to see what's next.
Stark700May 24, 2012 10:28 PM
May 24, 2012 1:19 PM

Aug 2009
Scared Rea + bench = lethal combo xD
Dialog between Rea and Chihiro was really heartwarming. Another good episode.
May 24, 2012 4:59 PM

Aug 2009
tsubasalover< No offense, but I have to mention, how cant you remember the heroines name especially the fact that the title of the anime is her full name! Lol

Rea's father wants Naked pictures of Furuya no doubt.
[right]

May 24, 2012 5:33 PM

Jan 2012
SO much fail

Ghost Zombie Girl
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 24, 2012 6:27 PM

Jun 2011
I can't believe that Furuya is afraid of ghost houses >_>
May 24, 2012 7:54 PM

Apr 2012
What a troll! The opening scene with the dripping blood and the red lights seemed to promise interesting commentary on Rea's conflict with her other (zombie) self. Instead I am faced with a shopping scene and Ranko fanservice. Except for the part about the kidnappers mouthing to each other, even the comedy falls flat on its face. I learn nothing new about Rea or Chihiro (like I didn't know zombies can't cry--I still wonder how her eye's vitrous humour is still remaining). The only possible redeeming part might be the reintroduction of Rea's father, but according to the preview that will have to be put on hold while the series sidetracks (once again) and explores Mero.

Mod Edit: Removed the quoted advertising.
LunaMay 31, 2012 9:08 PM
May 24, 2012 8:12 PM

Dec 2010
Lol at Furuya's reaction to Rea and the bench XD

Seems like next episode is Mero's side story; so a break from what is currently happening
May 24, 2012 8:44 PM

Jun 2010
Furuya's cat faces are always funny. XD

May 24, 2012 8:47 PM

May 2011
OH SHIT! Furuya has been kidnapped!

ANd LOL @ Rea's tremendous strength
May 24, 2012 8:54 PM

May 2008
It was a nice episode with Rea doing normal girl things but then became like the movie "TAKEN"

-START-

Chihiro still with his video camera (still a lil pervy haha). Awww Rea can blush so yes Zombies can do that.

Yeah a vegetarian zombie. but i wonder eventually would your zombie instincts kick in and those leaves won be enough?

Awwww babu cute as ever!!!! So adorable on Mero head.
Hydrangea Fur ball XD

poor Chihiro he should of guess what would happen when u go shopping with a girl no matter if she is a zombie or normal one lol.

Ranko is totally jealous for sure lol Rea X Chihiro soo deal with it Ranko!!

Cute outfit. I cant believe that pig of a man , Rea 's dad, is still watching her God even in death granted living death eh wont let her go.

:O chihiro was actually scared in that haunted house i thought he was all about things like that. He has gone soft XD

ohhh zombies cant shed tears, i would of thought may be they did what vampires do shead bloody tears.

What kind of spy ride lil kids rides to look nonsuspicious that totally doesnt work. hahah i laugh so hard when Yasutaka came up to her and ruin the kidnap.

They aducted Rea but only for like 15 second XD

HAHHA REA KICKED ASS.
She needs no saving XD

They abducted Chihiro :O his manhood is in danger people!!!!

-END-

Cute Rea, Chihiro, and Babu happy family
BeautifulVioletMay 24, 2012 10:08 PM
May 24, 2012 9:02 PM

Oct 2011
A wild Rea appears!
Go 3 ojiisans!
Kidnap Rea!
Kidnapping fail!
Rea counters with Bench! It's super effective!
Battle formation change!
Kidnap Furuya!
Kidnap succeed!
Gained 50 exp.?

><
St-HubertMay 24, 2012 9:05 PM
May 24, 2012 9:03 PM
Oct 2010
So in the end, 2 episodes ago Rea just licked but didn't bite? should have guessed we'd be trolled.

... Anyway, what the hell is wrong with Chihiro's friend? what an ass, he didn't even let Rea pick up her stuff (bento and rainsuncoat), and when Chihiro was taken he even tripped her by grabbing her foot. She should have just kicked him, he just fell short of indecent assault... It's rare for me to get pissed at an anime character, but really, what a scumbag...

The bench swinging was epic though...... hmm, I remember seen a similar scene somewhere, I just can't remember where...
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
May 24, 2012 9:53 PM

Sep 2007
All dat Ranko.

s2012k1993 said:
What a troll! The opening scene with the dripping blood and the red lights seemed to promise interesting commentary on Rea's conflict with her other (zombie) self. Instead I am faced with a shopping scene and Ranko fanservice. Except for the part about the kidnappers mouthing to each other, even the comedy falls flat on its face. I learn nothing new about Rea or Chihiro (like I didn't know zombies can't cry--I still wonder how her eye's vitrous humour is still remaining). The only possible redeeming part might be the reintroduction of Rea's father, but according to the preview that will have to be put on hold while the series sidetracks (once again) and explores Mero.

There's pretty much no point in figuring out why she's not acting more zombie than she should be anymore. You can ask yourself a bunch of questions like 'Why does her stomach growl even though her innards don't work?' or 'Why does she still produce saliva if her other fluids producing glands don't work?' or 'How can she blush?' and they probably won't get answered. The whole zombie thing is just another gimmick to mask another romance drama story.
May 24, 2012 9:58 PM

Oct 2011
oh noeeeeesss D: pedophile dad is back!!!!!!! gawd he is kowai! 0_0
May 24, 2012 10:00 PM

Dec 2011
Damn Rea's father. He just doesn't learn. Rea was pretty cute in her new clothes.
May 24, 2012 10:14 PM

Apr 2011
I hate Rea's father so much -_-
May 24, 2012 11:10 PM

May 2012
I have to admit that Rea is really beautiful in that cute dress. And what amazing strength! hehe.. now, wondering what will Rea's father will do with Furuya [maybe make him a leverage so that Rea will return]..
May 24, 2012 11:13 PM

Jul 2009
the whole pale thing just isn't doing it for me. it's like i want to find her attractive, but it's just not working.
May 25, 2012 12:13 AM

Jan 2009
Kurogashi said:
the whole pale thing just isn't doing it for me. it's like i want to find her attractive, but it's just not working.

idk man its the opposite 4 me, the whole pale thing made her way more attractive in my op. on a side note, that dad pisses me off. Such a creeper man, hope Furuya gets out aight. Really digging this anime though, zombie love story :).
May 25, 2012 12:37 AM

Jan 2011
Kurogashi said:
trying to get used to it haha ran into the same problem with koko from jormungand

as for the episode i'm so glad Rea beat the hell out of those guys i knew she had the strength to do it only the one doing the saving ended up getting captured :P

next week focusing on little sis and friends?
May 25, 2012 1:06 AM
Dec 2009
Sanka screams for help.
No one is helping in the center. What?
May 25, 2012 3:26 AM
Feb 2012
I am mighty curious how Furuya will deal with Rea's dad, considering the important plot event missing from previous episodes.
May 25, 2012 4:16 AM

May 2010
Rea's dad should just stop with all his annoying acts.
May 25, 2012 4:16 AM

Jan 2012
My impression of this episode.

May 25, 2012 4:36 AM

Aug 2010
Rea taking out the kidnappers was hilarious.
May 25, 2012 4:46 AM

Jan 2012
Haha, that's what happens when you try to capture a zombie :D I hope pedo dad will die soon, feed him to the cat or something O_O Looking forward to next episode.

May 25, 2012 4:51 AM

Oct 2009
I really hate Rea's father....
May 25, 2012 5:11 AM

Aug 2009
Hollow334 said:

Holy shit. (`<O> ω <O>´)
[right]

May 25, 2012 5:26 AM
Oct 2010
Pedo dad and stupid chihiro's friend ruined this episode tbh...

Nice scene with ranko in public bath.
Loved rea in her new clothing.
Loved the way she blushed and covered her face.
Stupid chihiro's friend butts in on their date and pulls on rea like a piece of meat without even asking if she wants to tag along.
Stupid kidnappers try to kidnap rea but get their asses handed to them. Bench flailing win
Nice panty shot.
Chihiro gets kidnapped and probably going to get butt raped by rea's pedo dad. Stupid pedo dad...
stupid chihiro's friend once again f***s it up by grabbing rea's foot when she was about to save chihiro...stupid chihiro's friend...
More creepy pedo dad talking to himself scene. I really hate that guy...

I'd say this episode deserves a 3 out of 5 overall.

P.S. I hope pedo dad dies. Eaten alive by zombie rea and/or babu would be a fitting end for him.
Lupin_ArseneMay 25, 2012 5:30 AM
May 25, 2012 5:27 AM

Jan 2012
Hollow334 said:

Nice quickie and brief impression . Watched it . Poor hard drive lol.
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
May 25, 2012 5:29 AM

Apr 2012
I'm just glad I'm having trouble predicting what will happen.
Been like this since ep1, awaiting the next one already.
May 25, 2012 5:38 AM

Mar 2012
Meh, too slow and it needs more romance.
May 25, 2012 5:49 AM
Jun 2008
ok then well um

cat hair boy still doing rea's observe & protect while rea enjoy a normal life.
babu unleash cat-leaf-ball while cat hair boy wonder rea do it as well?
cat hair boy & rea goes mall fun time while wanko on the bath.
wanko still hmm wonder to get cait hair boy here mero & pals to bath with them.
while cat hair boy & rea mall wander there being watch mooks of rea's father.
cat hair boy is afraid of haunted house while rea enjoy more normal life.
while her father want to "ruin her normal life" while fencing (yea WORST FATHER EVER).
mooks ready to grab but that one of those two guys being blah blah.
mooks just silent speak observe & yea let just grab rea but rea bench them all.
next plan cat-nap the cat hair boy.
now rea's father plan some "spayed or neutered" etc ideas or worse to cat hair boy to ruin rea.

but next ep is mero ep.
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
May 25, 2012 5:50 AM
May 2012
Aghhhh

Cliffhanger!#%

Rageragerageragerage,

I am so hurtmad it's not even funny.
May 25, 2012 6:03 AM

Jan 2012
She went out into the sun!
Meanwhile, in the magical world of anime.

May 25, 2012 6:24 AM

Feb 2012
Cant kidnap the girl....solution kidnap the guy lol. Rea needs to learn some moves for Ayumu lol. This series get better every ep im really liking it now ^^
May 25, 2012 6:34 AM

Jun 2010
What is wrong with that Yasutaka omygod. I hope he dies.

Mero's so Moe!!!

Wow, Rea has the potential to be masou shoujo. She just needs to consult Ayumu how to use her strength. Lol.
May 25, 2012 7:02 AM

Apr 2012
D2Synua said:
Meh, too slow and it needs more romance.

Unkown amount of episodes, so, this might progress further as Wanko already said she won't lose to Rea.
May 25, 2012 7:05 AM

Jul 2010
Did I miss something? Why aren't the sister and father freaking out, that Ba is alive again? I raged when they did the "you look good. What did you say?" line. Oh and god I hate that generic girl less over dramatic friend. Besides all of that, I enjoyed this episode.
May 25, 2012 8:16 AM

May 2012
Hrm....it was fun and then it got to the second part. That was just dumb. Honestly, I'm pretty sure that a kidnapping that was in view of tons of people wouldn't go off that easily...They were in plain sight, and it was sunny, and there were a bunch of people, and they weren't anything close to ninjas about it.

I'll just chalk it to rich people being able to do whatever they want and leave it at that. And...seriously what is up with that yasutaka guy?

I'm not even gonna comment on the boring dad, he's a worthless addition to this show in my opinion. I never really cared for him. I don't hate him, I don't like him, I just don't care for his existence. It just kinda makes things boring for me.
May 25, 2012 8:47 AM

Oct 2011
Rea's monstrous strength is ridiculous; she should totally pair up with Ayumu from kwzkd? and kick everyone's asses XD. Zombies ftw

Anyway, I'm seeing a lot of similarities between this show and Tasogare x Otome. Except Sankarea feels darker and more engaging most of the time.

May 25, 2012 8:50 AM

Apr 2012
Really? I've watched a few TxO episodes, and I don't feel like it's going somewhere, whereas Sankarea has a more steady "flow".
May 25, 2012 9:24 AM

Apr 2012
Right now TXO is much more interesting than this boring dreck. Sankarea has consistently been boring for 95% of it's run time with something only happening at the end of the episode. It's the same lame bullshit every time. Shitty fanservice, shitty rom-com antics then bam something happens at the end of the episode and I'm supposed to care but I never do. This show has pulled the same trick every episode and it's so tiresome to watch.
May 25, 2012 11:12 AM

Oct 2010
-MgZ_ said:
What is wrong with that Yasutaka omygod. I hope he dies.
I WAS RAGING SO HARD! I wanted to go into the anime and rip him apart. He made the seconds difference of Rea failing in protecting Chihiro.

May 25, 2012 12:20 PM

Apr 2011
Loved Rea pwning those kidnappers.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Apr 19, 2012

268 by 5hadow17 »»
Mar 16, 12:09 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2012

303 by DrAkiMakura »»
Feb 9, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2012

149 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 8:16 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 7, 2012

160 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:33 PM

Poll: » Sankarea Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Yumekichi11 - May 31, 2012

134 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 11, 2023 7:00 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.