Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

Pages (139) « First ... « 137 138 [139]
Post New Reply
Apr 27, 9:06 PM

Fluenzia said:
chocomozart said:
I mostly tend to stay away from bad anime(low rating ones) and consider myself to be pretty tolerant in terms of genre or moralization. And, wouldn't really mind the popularity of anime in terms of hating it.
Still, one which I passionately hate/wrongly picked up/winner of worst series I watched would be:
FL:CL (Even though I'm pretty sure lots of worse ones are there.)

P.S: Wouldn't mind if got offended. Thx.

FLCL? Seriously? What makes it """the worst anime"""?

Hm. "The worst anime I watched"**. I was pretty shit bored throughout all the 6 episodes. The creators kind of like made a whole anime without a point or anything of sorts and simply filled with antics so that fans (self-proclaimed) could fill with their own explanation (mostly through external sites) which creators didn't even intend to. Its entertainment value is roundly nil. All these made me passionately (like feeling good on hating it) hate the series more after finishing it. But I could say, that was the most boring anime I have watched till now. You could find point similar to mine on at least half the reviews of FL CL. No offense.

Apr 27, 9:11 PM

chocomozart said:
Fluenzia said:

FLCL? Seriously? What makes it """the worst anime"""?

Hm. "The worst anime I watched"**. I was pretty shit bored throughout all the 6 episodes. The creators kind of like made a whole anime without a point or anything of sorts and simply filled with antics so that fans (self-proclaimed) could fill with their own explanation (mostly through external sites) which creators didn't even intend to. Its entertainment value is roundly nil. All these made me passionately (like feeling good on hating it) hate the series more after finishing it. But I could say, that was the most boring anime I have watched till now. You could find point similar to mine on at least half the reviews of FL CL. No offense.

No offense but if you think all of the plot of FLCL is "unintended by the creators", I don't think you understand it very well (as most people don't on their first viewing)

also the last word i would use to describe the show is "boring", the presentation is so unbelievably lively and fun

Apr 27, 9:15 PM

I've seen many bad shows but nothing has earn a 1/10 as much as this atrocities:

Agitated Screams of Maggots
Big Order (TV)
Hametsu no Mars
Hand Shakers
Isuca
Nami
Pupa
Shitcom
Tomie
Tsui no Sora

Apr 27, 9:24 PM

Accel World, Guilty Crown, FLCL, Infinite Stratos, Madoka Magica, and RWBY if that even counts as anime.

can neve decide between these...

Apr 27, 9:33 PM

Dragon Ball

Apr 27, 9:35 PM

Bunsuke said:
chocomozart said:

No offense but if you think all of the plot of FLCL is "unintended by the creators", I don't think you understand it very well (as most people don't on their first viewing)

also the last word i would use to describe the show is "boring", the presentation is so unbelievably lively and fun

Enjoyment of the show would be subjective. What I had meant "unintended by the creators" would be something like putting out a lot of ideas without any clear direction.

Let me present an analogy.

Let "anime" be something like a juice(literal). The Creators here had gone for the "Mixed fruit" flavor. Here, "fruits" would mean ideas of the creators during the making. Let's say they added like 10 fruits(Ideas) for the juice(anime-FLCL). But the real problem here is that the recipe is just bad. The proportions are simply bad. The outcome - juice is substandard. But the fans who would like to analyze it (maybe overanalyze XD), simply tried hard and tasted traces of, let's say strawberry or mango, and claim the juice(mixed fruit) is good simply because they could taste traces of it, though the original juice is of poor quality. Overall, the recipe is amateurish. I simply did not like it.
Modified by chocomozart, Apr 27, 9:49 PM

Apr 27, 9:40 PM
Attack on titan
Gintama
One punch man
Mob psycho 100
Air
Clannad
Berserk
My hero Academia
Claymore
Code Geass
All fate [minus Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya]
Overlord
Evangelion
Re:zero
Tokyo Ghoul:
Toradora
JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure
Hunter x hunter
Evangelion
Psycho-Pass
Gurren Lagann

Apr 27, 9:50 PM

1. ef: A Tale of Memories.
  2. ef: A Tale of Melodies.
  3. one piece (it's like look he flexed a muscle then suddenly the episode ends;smaller anime adaption would have been way better)

already erased from my memory
Modified by aditya47, Apr 27, 9:58 PM

Apr 27, 10:05 PM

chocomozart said:

Enjoyment of the show would be subjective. What I had meant "unintended by the creators" would be something like putting out a lot of ideas without any clear direction.

except there is a clear direction it's just not spelled out for you
also obviously, everything about media is subjective

Apr 27, 10:08 PM

Nerdanimefan1992 said:
Attack on titan
Gintama
One punch man
Mob psycho 100
Air
Clannad
Berserk
My hero Academia
Claymore
Code Geass
Overlord
Evangelion
Tokyo Ghoul:
Toradora
JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure
Hunter x hunter
Evangelion
Psycho-Pass
Gurren Lagann

*searches google for "shows i can hate that will make everyone mad"*

Apr 27, 10:14 PM

Bunsuke said:
chocomozart said:

except there is a clear direction it's just not spelled out for you
also obviously, everything about media is subjective

If so, the direction is simply savourless thus inept (at least for me and everyone who did not like it).

https://myanimelist.net/anime/227/FLCL/reviews

sasloom/MadScientist001 reviews would state my point better than me.

Edit: Though I wouldn't deny art and sound were great.

Edit 2: The part where I would differ from their reviews would be 'characters' coz I didn't find them as annoying as they did. They were okay for me. It's just overall anime.
Modified by chocomozart, Apr 27, 10:33 PM

Apr 27, 10:33 PM
Mirai Nikki soley because i’ve never hated a character as much as Yukiteru

Apr 27, 10:37 PM
Gokukoku no Brynhildr
Himegoto
Dokuro-chan
Index III
Oniichan no Koto nanka Zenzen Suki ja Nai n da kara ne!!
Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season

Apr 27, 10:51 PM
Bunsuke said:
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
Attack on titan
Gintama
One punch man
Mob psycho 100
Air
Clannad
Berserk
My hero Academia
Claymore
Code Geass
Overlord
Evangelion
Tokyo Ghoul:
Toradora
JoJo`s Bizarre Adventure
Hunter x hunter
Evangelion
Psycho-Pass
Gurren Lagann

*searches google for "shows i can hate that will make everyone mad"*

Or I didn’t like each series for different reasons

Apr 27, 11:02 PM

Girls und Panzer was terrible. Quick drop, will never give it a second chance

Apr 27, 11:05 PM

I’m going with bad shows that I actually completed. First I would go handshakers closely followed by black bullet even though black bullet had small hints of greatness

Apr 27, 11:12 PM
Akikan.

I can't believe I sat through all 12 episodes...

Apr 27, 11:43 PM
Boku no hero aca... I mead Boku no pico

Apr 28, 12:05 AM
Some of the worst would probably have to be Nazo no Kanojo X, Ousama Game, and My Sister my Writer off the top of my head. All of these made me physically cringe induced, and question how I possibly finished them.

Apr 28, 12:06 AM

Tokyo Ghoul:re 2nd season. Pretty self-explanatory.
ใ€๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ผโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ทโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ดโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ซโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹ ๐Ÿ‡ฉโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ชโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ธโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ฌโ€‹๐Ÿ‡ณโ€‹ใ€‘

I accept all friend requests! - Feel free to add me!

Apr 28, 7:06 AM
billybub said:
zampe004 said:
It's "Gyo"! It's a movie but still an anime! It's a "horror" movie about sharks with machine legs that kills and infect people! I don't recommend it! ๐Ÿ˜‘

I forgot all about that dumpster fire
Lol! Sorry for reminding you then! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Apr 28, 7:38 AM
Forum Moderator
Bot Hunter

Posts 6830 thru 6930 merged from another thread
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight
Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other
A deaf policeman heard the noise and came and killed those two dead boys

Pages (139) « First ... « 137 138 [139]