Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

Pages (139) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Feb 16, 2007 12:29 AM

stoneblade said:
i saw both md giest movies

and i liked crest of the stars which was only the start of the series

Yeah I know crest of stars is rather epic, but frankly after those first four episodes of mind-numbing babble I could watch no more!

You never did say if you agreed on the shattyness of Giest, though. I remember how I ended up watching both movies at least three times while in denial, trying to convince my self that I hadn't wasted my money. *shakes head*
woo.

Feb 17, 2007 12:21 PM
they wernt very good but they wernt the worst i have seen

Feb 17, 2007 8:24 PM

worst I've seen....
Blue Gender, no doubt.

Feb 17, 2007 10:20 PM

hounddog said:
I thought Vandread was pretty godawful.

Don't know, I like that anime, watched a few times , probably will watch it in the future, guess everyone has their own tastes.

Crystal said:
*goes to see what she put the lowest*.. and the winner is Green Green! (And DearS) Yeah, I don't like these perverted harem anime.

Whats wrong wrong with harem anime, I know girls that watch those, but DearS and Green Green are not really that harem if you compare to Girls Bravo. Yet again everyone has their own taste.

DarkLaila said:

zero no zukaima...boring predictable plot.

even though you can predict the plot, its funny, and also as far as I know about literature and movies, the plot is made so that those who watch have a chance to predict. Not only for anime for for tv, and movies. It is like a law that everyone follows in entertainment industry. And as far as I remember, yo can predict what is going to happen in most anime, maybe not at the beginning, but once you get used to it, you know what will be next.

By the way its Zero no Tsukaima

Feb 18, 2007 7:08 PM
worst anime I've ever seen, Bo-BoBoBo-Bo-BoBoBo, if u can call it anime.

Feb 21, 2007 8:53 PM

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Just didnt like it at all.

Feb 22, 2007 2:33 AM

mhhh i didn't watch any bad animes lately but the topic is worst ever so i might say yugioh gx.. the whole heart of the card stuff gets annoying. oh and dbz and db gt. i first liked it very much, but does any of them ever die?

Feb 22, 2007 10:04 AM

Suzuka and ichigo%, those male lead characters are one major idiots

Feb 22, 2007 10:16 AM

Air TV - i hated it because i was just yelling and "wtf-ing" all the damn time, but i loved the art and the music -_-

Serial Experiment Lain - I gave this anime 5 mins (maybe 10) then deleted it, but I have heard from a few that it gets loads better. Whatever. <_<

and the all-time biggest pooper in the whole damn world was King of Bandit Jing! OMFG!!! I actually watched that entire series (all 13 eps!!!). pure torture. it makes you think that it will get better but never does, you put so much faith in it that it will but it never does! i wanted to cry after completing it, instead i just ranted and paced for about 15 mins. But the OVA was so much better, if only they did that for the series.

Feb 22, 2007 10:35 AM

June said:
and the all-time biggest pooper in the whole damn world was King of Bandit Jing! OMFG!!! I actually watched that entire series (all 13 eps!!!). pure torture. it makes you think that it will get better but never does, you put so much faith in it that it will but it never does! i wanted to cry after completing it, instead i just ranted and paced for about 15 mins. But the OVA was so much better, if only they did that for the series.

King of Bandit Jing was painful to watch. And even after watching the series, I tortured myself further and watched the OVA. WTF was I thinking?

Feb 22, 2007 10:39 AM

i was so excited when i dl-ed it too <_<

but you have to admit that the OVA was a lot better...at least it had some kind of story line and interesting art. but i definitely agree... why the hell did i actually watch the OVA knowing the series was that bad? -_-

Feb 24, 2007 7:46 PM

Vend said:
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Just didnt like it at all.

Furuba you have more friends.

Feb 24, 2007 7:55 PM

I dislike Naruto and Inuyasha.

But the wrost I have to say..

is "High School Girls"
I couldn't stand watching the first.. like 6 minutes of it?
o_o

Feb 24, 2007 8:29 PM
Awww, I love King Of Bandits Jing. ;_;

Anyway, here are my worst anime.
1. Bobo bobobo bobobobo
2. Inuyasha(I liked Kouga though)
3. Trinity Blood
4. IGPX
5. Reign(it was the animation
6. Blue Gender

Um, theres a couple more but I can't think of them now.

Feb 24, 2007 8:55 PM

Bobobo was crap, but I thought it was funny.

I've never seen anything beyond two episodes of Trinity Blood, but I hate the fangirls...

Feb 24, 2007 9:01 PM

I actually really liked the first episode of Trinity Blood - where he goes all berserk and makes the guy rip out his own heart. Awesome. After that it just got lame.

Feb 24, 2007 9:05 PM

xD

Feb 24, 2007 11:25 PM

i hated piano..it was realy wierd...its about a girl that plays the piano?!
wtf was i thinking when i downloaded that?!
and w~wish...i still dont get the point of it =/

Feb 25, 2007 3:20 PM
Mouse. Bad story, illegally bad character design, stupid humour and an opening song that makes you want to kill youreself. I did not see more than one episode though. But that was more than enough.

Feb 25, 2007 3:44 PM

darkigirly said:
i hated piano..it was realy wierd...its about a girl that plays the piano?!
wtf was i thinking when i downloaded that?!
and w~wish...i still dont get the point of it =/

Yea, I watched the 1st episode of that show when it came on a newtype dvd. Big waste of time...
I think some of the worst I've seen have been Bobobobob~~~however long it is. It is retarded. I only saw a few minutes of it while flipping channels, but it made me want to scream. Another really bad one is Ravemaster. I rented the dvds, and it made me sad how cheesy it was. The plot had potential...<_<
I also really disliked the xxxHOLiC anime. The manga is sooooooooooo much better. Watanuki is just a stupid whimp in the anime <_<

Feb 25, 2007 6:58 PM

i only watched a couple of the holic anime (so far..) but i thought it was good, but i dont follow the manga like you do girlie, and i thought the movie was very good =(

i dont like wedding peach... its not the worst anime, but it sure as hell was painful to finish out the first ep (and i usually have a lot of tolerance for older animes).

*sigh*

Feb 26, 2007 1:59 AM

1. Mouse - Bad script, bad character design and absolutely no logic!
2. Naruto Fillers - I usually don't like fillers, but here? It went beyond all limits.
3. Hellsing - When compared to the manga, the anime is nothing.

That's all I can think of.. I usually like the anime I watch, and only rarely come to something really hate-able.

Feb 26, 2007 2:09 AM

You guys compare anime to manga too much. Maybe its because i don't really read much manga at the moment. Only Fruits Basket and...and...damn i wish i had money to buy manga.

As for a bad anime...i just usually avoid them. Hack//Sign really is the worst of the bunch i've watched so far, but that was still pretty good. Until the last 5 seconds.

Oh, and i'm really struggling to get these Naruto fillers out of the way. More than 60 left! Gah!

Feb 26, 2007 7:04 AM

SaiKano - man I hate this series so much. Usually I love romantic or sad stories... but this was in a realm of it's own. The characters were painfully weak and the plot was unbearable. I paid $120 for this box-set and what a waste it was. I regret every minute I watched this series, I learnt nothing from and was just humiliated at how helpless and pathetic the protagonists were.
Anti Loli Association Sick of Lolis? Come join the ALA!

Feb 26, 2007 8:48 AM

^i always do a test run of a series before i buy.

i follow the naruto manga and i have to say that i enjoyed the fillers for the series. its understandable that they couldnt follow the storyline, they had no material to make a decent season out of.

and i took a look at silent mobius (?) yeah, pretty damn bad, but i finished the first ep >_<

Feb 26, 2007 8:52 PM

I know I am going to be hated for some of these but.... x.x

1) FLCL (one of the worst anime ever)
2) Neon Genesis Evangelion
3) Avenger
4) Yu-Gi-Oh
5) Naruto Fillers

Feb 28, 2007 2:02 AM

At least the fillers of Naruto could be shorter if they had done the Kakashi Gaiden instead of showing us poor scripts. Kakashi gaiden first, then they could have cut like 20 eps from the fillers. It would have been more interesting at least.

Feb 28, 2007 6:40 AM

June said:
i only watched a couple of the holic anime (so far..) but i thought it was good, but i dont follow the manga like you do girlie, and i thought the movie was very good =(

i dont like wedding peach... its not the worst anime, but it sure as hell was painful to finish out the first ep (and i usually have a lot of tolerance for older animes).

*sigh*

I suggest finishing the anime, then reading the manga. It's so much better -_-
BlueYoshi said:
You guys compare anime to manga too much. Maybe its because i don't really read much manga at the moment. Only Fruits Basket and...and...damn i wish i had money to buy manga.

As for a bad anime...i just usually avoid them. Hack//Sign really is the worst of the bunch i've watched so far, but that was still pretty good. Until the last 5 seconds.

Oh, and i'm really struggling to get these Naruto fillers out of the way. More than 60 left! Gah!

I guess I can understand why people wouldn't like the .hack series, but I loved .hack//SIGN. Every time I watch it I discover something new...
And I'm just now starting to re-download naruto. I'm gonna at least try to watch it till the end...though that may be easier said than done <_<

Feb 28, 2007 8:40 AM

hmm i dropped a lot of anime from the 1st or 1st few episodes so can't really pick one, i mean u can really judge a show only if u complete it...
well, i did complete a few (and i still regret having wasting my time on those) and the worst show that i fully watched would be "ikkitousen", specially after watching "tenjou tenge" just before which i liked... "ikkitousen dragon destiny" just started airing so i'll give a shot at the 1st episode but i don't expect a lot from it xD
i remember another anime that was really painful to watch and that somehow i completed it and it was "ayashi no ceres"

Feb 28, 2007 1:49 PM

Oh yeah! Shinobs is totally right! Ikkitoussen is something I really despise! Specially after seeing Tenjou Tenge and reading its manga! It's just a mimic of Tenjou Tenge!

Feb 28, 2007 5:40 PM

Furi Kuri was one of the ones I just really didn't get and really didn't like. Not tasteful in my opinion.

Ichigo and Rukia are love. &#9829;

Feb 28, 2007 8:47 PM

TeenTitan85 said:
Furi Kuri was one of the ones I just really didn't get and really didn't like. Not tasteful in my opinion.

Auel?

Mar 7, 2007 9:46 AM

Golgo 13: Queen Bee
Inuyasha
Pokemon
Digimon
Hamtaro
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptors
Yu Gi Oh
Vampire Wars

Mar 8, 2007 4:35 AM

TeenTitan85 said:

I agree. I can tell that this is a series that you either love or hate.

Mar 8, 2007 4:40 AM

^Furi Kuri is on my plans for this month.. I hope I won't hate it o.o

Worst so far...

Ikkitousen
King Of Fighters

Apr 15, 2007 2:29 AM

Worst piece of crap i have ever seen is GUN-dou Musashi. This thing just sucked on an entirely different level.

GUN-Dou Musashi

Apr 15, 2007 3:09 AM

Jin said:
Worst piece of crap i have ever seen is GUN-dou Musashi. This thing just sucked on an entirely different level.

GUN-Dou Musashi

I'm grateful that I haven't seen more than that youtube clip T___T

Apr 15, 2007 4:02 AM

Jin said:

GUN-Dou Musashi

Woah... That looked terrible!! *throwing up*

Apr 15, 2007 4:42 AM

I'm not so sure for worst but.... the most huge disappointment anime for me is Xenosaga The Animation it failed..... horribly... and I really do find it like it's the worst anime I have seen in my entire life.

Apr 15, 2007 4:45 AM

NietonoNoShana said:
I'm not so sure for worst but.... the most huge disappointment anime for me is Xenosaga The Animation it failed..... horribly... and I really do find it like it's the worst anime I have seen in my entire life.
One of the worst I've seen as well...

Apr 15, 2007 1:38 PM

Jin said:

GUN-Dou Musashi

eww

Apr 15, 2007 2:06 PM

man.. Tenchi Muyo ... sorry if you liked, but i HATE it!!! grrr!!! eahiouehaoeh...

and digimon too... hate forever and ever!!! just a pokemon wannabe!! &gt;.&lt;!! this pisses me off!! anyway ^_^
&quot;It's Hitsugaya Taichou to you..!!! &not;&not;*!!&quot;

hey... extremely-ultra-nice Bleach clubs: Hitsugaya and Ulquiorra clubs ^_^! join now xDD

Apr 15, 2007 8:49 PM

Martian Successor NADESICO

Piece of shiiiiiiiit.

Apr 15, 2007 8:59 PM

NietonoNoShana said:

That's particularly sad since Xenosaga is such an awesome series. I still haven't watched the anime though, myself. I've been meaning to, but I haven't heard anything good about it.

In any case, the worst I've ever watched was Vampire Hunter D... particularly surprising since the sequel is actually fairly good.

Apr 15, 2007 10:24 PM

PandaPuff said:
Martian Successor NADESICO

Piece of shiiiiiiiit.
Nuuuuu!!!!!

Anyways.. what I think the word anime ever is Ichigo 100%, just because the main guy was a dumbass.. I just want to stab him.

Apr 16, 2007 6:50 PM

Inuyasha.

I just-guh-wa-

I'm not even gonna start.

I hate it.

Apr 17, 2007 4:57 AM

NikkiFM said:
Inuyasha.

I just-guh-wa-

I'm not even gonna start.

I hate it.

No, I really want you to start. I love Inuyasha and I want to know why you hated it! To be honest I haven't seen the end and I don't think I even got halfway through it all, but I loved every episode that I watched and one day I intend to buy it all!
Is there any way to describe why you hate it spoiler-free?
Modified by Kopanda, Apr 17, 2007 5:08 AM

Apr 17, 2007 5:01 AM

I have one to add... and even though I watched it months ago. I can't believe I didn't come in here right away and add it...

Tenjo Tenge... Of the anime I've seen, only one was worse than this one (but I've already discussed that one here.) Also, I read the manga before hand, and OMG, they screwed up this anime so badly, it wasn't even funny.

The only thing it had going for it was only for the pubescent horny teenage boys... with the big boobs and gratuitous panty shots. Well, I'm not a pubescent horny teenage boy... so in my eyes... this sucked.

Forget the anime... read the manga.

Apr 17, 2007 5:43 AM

Animes I didnt like, hmmm

Inyuyasha, the story was kinda cool, but they drug the story out, for wayyyy to long. It was like you could hear them milking the cash cow. By the time I was over half done with this anime I was taking long breaks and watching as much as possible simply because I wanted to see the relationships go full circle. Great Characters, killer concept weapons and powers, terrrible sexual tension that they milk for all its worth.

I'll think of more that deserve commentation on.

Apr 17, 2007 7:02 AM

Naruto.
I've watched many episodes, I regret it deeply ): Wasted time of my life. It's just a really bad copy of flame of recca and hunter x hunter.

Pages (139) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »