Forum Settings
Forums

What is the worst anime you ever watched, and why?

Pages (139) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
Nov 29, 2007 5:45 AM
Night Wizard, not the worst but one of my less rated animes, I thought it is full of blood and vampires, but I found a lot of young girls...

Nov 29, 2007 6:11 AM

Reading night wizard
the worst came out: Ragnarok the animation- more boring, irritating and stupid anime I haven`t watch (I`m M from S&M X.X for seeing it up to 6th ep)

Nov 29, 2007 6:56 AM

I hate Inuyasha....

I didn't like Air as much as ppl told me I would, but it wasn't the worst anime ever...that spot it firmly held by Inuyasha. I think the fact that one of my friends liked it may have affirmed that, it could also be that its on EVERY day at the same time, when I wish to be watching quality cartoons...why does Adult Swim play that terrible anime...doesn't make it any better that its Dubbed.

Nov 29, 2007 11:19 AM

oyea forgot to add Ragnarok the Animation, made me feel ashamed I ever played that game. Air the Movie was also rather dull (as compared to the series)

Nov 29, 2007 1:55 PM

I gotta say Pokemon. Its bugs a lot and I'm just so tired of the "To Be Continued.." guys voice >.<

Nov 30, 2007 11:42 AM

Strange, that almost no one mentioned .hack//Roots ...
I love SIGN, it's one of my ultimative favourite anime, but Roots was IMO just bad. The most characters seemed dumb; there was no story in the anime (only in the games), I don't liked the animation + I really hate Haseo...I wouldn't really say it's one of the worst animeseries, but many other people I heared said that~

Nov 30, 2007 3:44 PM

Pokemon after the first two seasons, and Yu-Gi-Oh!

Dec 1, 2007 4:01 AM

Love Love?..damn that was a waste of time!

Dec 1, 2007 5:01 AM

Loveless -_- worst anime ever

Dec 1, 2007 6:24 AM

also a waste of time was Lucky Star
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Guidelines!

Dec 1, 2007 8:27 AM
Angel Sanctuary - a bastardization of a beautiful manga.

Blood:The Last Vampire. I know I'm probably missing a good thing by not watching its sequel (Blood+), but cor, B:LTV was bad. It taints any experience I may have with its other series.

Worst of all was Lain. Frustrating, dark, vague, unforgivingly slow, and dragged on and on. After four episodes, I felt cheated. D:

Dec 1, 2007 9:15 AM

Gasaraki.... i hated that... the mechs are alright but... it's story stinks....

inuyasha for the #1 slot for me...

there are 3 kinds of series, those that have an ending, those that get stretched a bit too far and thus are hated by many (example: pokemon/inuyasha), and those series without an ending... because something happened (example: candidate for goddess)
i hate 2,3... usually 3 isn't to bad, but the fact that some series don't have an ending bothers me a lot... the god of the realm must end the story... (or it'll drive me up the wall)
*dies of heart attack
(friend tells me there gonna make a sequel or something for inuyasha...)

Dec 1, 2007 9:19 AM
Tripsangel said:

there are 3 kinds of series, those that have an ending, those that get stretched a bit too far and thus are hated by many (example: pokemon/inuyasha), and those series without an ending... because something happened (example: candidate for goddess)
i hate 2,3... usually 3 isn't to bad, but the fact that some series don't have an ending bothers me a lot... the god of the realm must end the story... (or it'll drive me up the wall)
*dies of heart attack

Oh man, I forgot about Inuyasha. Hate it. No ending in sight, ends on a flat note, drags on forever. Doesn't help that I hate a majority of the characters as well. :O Ranma, IMHO, was much better. And that series actually ended (the manga did, at least. It was quite superb :3).

Dec 1, 2007 9:55 AM

Ippatsu Kiki Musume
Iketeru Futari

Worst anime series out there. Don't even think about watching them.

Dec 1, 2007 11:23 AM

I don't think anyone can beat this in the worst anime category. SD Gundam Force. LOL
A.K.A. one of the worst anime ever made.

Dec 1, 2007 6:08 PM

the_seventh_l said:
Tripsangel said:

*dies of heart attack

Oh man, I forgot about Inuyasha. Hate it. No ending in sight, ends on a flat note, drags on forever. Doesn't help that I hate a majority of the characters as well. :O Ranma, IMHO, was much better. And that series actually ended (the manga did, at least. It was quite superb :3).

That reminds me,i hate InuYasha as well.Most of the time while watching it i end up sleeping..=C

Dec 1, 2007 9:13 PM
I forogt to mention....Evangelion, sorry for all the fans of "EVA" but I hate it a lot, whereas my good friend love it so much ! one of the worst anime ever lol !

Dec 7, 2007 8:31 PM
Chrono Trigger OVA by far, though it's only 16 minutes long.

Worst full series is probably Gungrave or Melody of Oblivion because they are BORING.

Apocalypse Zero was also BAD, but it's so horrible it becomes awesome.

Dec 7, 2007 8:43 PM
Tekken: The Motion Picture. that was the worst piece of shit I've ever seen. As a huge Tekken fan (at that time), this was an insult to the series. Everything about it was repulsive. the plot didn't possess any shred of cohesiveness and the production values were worse than a hentai flick. now that's an epic fail.

Dec 7, 2007 9:01 PM

divergence eve. so stupid i crapped

Dec 7, 2007 9:59 PM

loveless is the WORST anime EVER!!!@@@

omg... the 1st ep made me puke so i didnt finish watching it ahahaha

Dec 7, 2007 10:16 PM

This One (Pun intended)
Modified by ThisNameLies, Dec 7, 2007 10:30 PM

Dec 7, 2007 10:59 PM

gigimxul said:

I can't really see how this deserves the title of "Worst Anime ever"...
True, it wasn't good, and had no real relevance to CT's plot or to life in general, but it still had some funny bits (like the drinking game, where I actually lol'd), and characters from the game, so it wasn't -that- bad, nor does it deserve the title of worst anime ever (and like you said, it's only 16 minutes, so this seems kinda weird).
At least in my opinion.

Dec 7, 2007 11:25 PM
RoadLord said:
gigimxul said:

I can't really see how this deserves the title of "Worst Anime ever"...
True, it wasn't good, and had no real relevance to CT's plot or to life in general, but it still had some funny bits (like the drinking game, where I actually lol'd), and characters from the game, so it wasn't -that- bad, nor does it deserve the title of worst anime ever (and like you said, it's only 16 minutes, so this seems kinda weird).
At least in my opinion.

Mmm perhaps I wouldn't call it the worst anime EVER either, but it still is by far the worst one I've seen, and I gave it 6/10 so it wasn't unbearably horrible.

Dec 8, 2007 1:40 PM

i am tempted to say monster but the worst impression i have of an anime is probably ninja scroll (wouldn't necessarily say worst since it's been so long i've seen some of these anime i dont remember much about them)

Dec 8, 2007 2:27 PM

Neon Genesis Evangelion and Big O. The first is just full of angst and bullshit pretentious symbolism. The second just had a "boring" aura. From the mech to the characters. Only good thing about it was the dub actors.

Equally horrid: Wolf's Rain, Kikaider the Animation, Blue Gender, Inuyasha.

Oh, and Death Note. Villains suck.

Really any anime that bores the hell out of me (either through visuals, dialogue, or by plot), tries to be too "smart" for its own good and ends up full of shit instead, and any anime full of lots and lots of angst is BOUND to wind up on this list. On that note, I don't like Miyazaki films. I can't help it. They put me to sleep.
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.

Dec 8, 2007 5:00 PM

Ikkitousen ... SO BAD :(

Dec 8, 2007 9:55 PM

Puni Puni Poemy it sucks major crap.

Dec 9, 2007 1:19 AM
SageShinigami said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion

I hate it so much !

Dec 9, 2007 6:47 AM

I thought this was a worse anime thread? and not an "anime I hated the most" thread? not to defend anything in particular, hating something doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or the worst.

Out of all the anime I watched, Buzzer Beater (first release) probably takes the cake.

Bad animation... just absolutely horrible animation... I wasn't expecting something totally amazing but it was a disappointment even with my low expectations going in.

The music. Well, to put in bluntly, I don't remember any of the music. For most of the anime with better music - OP, ED, Insert songs / background stuff - I'll remember it if it's good so it was either mediocre or bad.

The story / characters. they didn't have a lot to work with seeing as how buzzer beater was only 4 very thin manga issues long, but they had a very interesting and promising premise. I don't think the original manga ever lived up to the potential, but I don't see that as an excuse for why the anime didn't. bad.

--- Currently Under Construction ---

Dec 9, 2007 7:45 AM

LilaJean247 said:
Puni Puni Poemy it sucks major crap.

Da fuck j00 on?

No, I'm kidding, we're all entitled to opinions. But what's so bad about PPP? D:

Dec 9, 2007 10:41 AM
Worst I've seen's got to be Divergence Eve. That animé sucks.

Dec 9, 2007 7:43 PM

Final Fantasy Unlimited, hands down.

Dec 9, 2007 7:52 PM

bobobo. period.

Dec 9, 2007 10:10 PM

AdrNam said:

thats what i said lol i like cgand all in gits but man divergence eve was like watching someone cut of all my fingers and toes!

Dec 10, 2007 12:28 AM

Dragon Ball GT

Dec 10, 2007 8:50 AM
mcase said:
Ikkitousen ... SO BAD :(

Heyyy! No way, I watched all of that series. Divergence Eve is definitely worse... but still.

tranceotaku said:
AdrNam said:

thats what i said lol i like cgand all in gits but man divergence eve was like watching someone cut of all my fingers and toes!

I don't mind if something is animated with the aid of computers, but Divergence Eve's 'action' was all done by computers, and damn was it ugly. It also had crappy characters and a stupid storyline to boot. Didn't watch past the first disk.

Dec 10, 2007 9:28 AM

D.Gray-Man bored me to tears... i've finally dropped it after ep 51, when i realized i've been ff through most of the recent eps...
Okane ga Nai ova 1 was a slow torture, i didn't bother with the rest of the ova eps. why can't they ever animate some *good* yaoi series...

what else... oh yeah Yamato Nadeshiko shichihenge was *so* lame, in a really bad way.

Dec 10, 2007 11:50 AM

Spriggan - watching it was like having voluntary, unsedated eyeball surgery.

Dec 10, 2007 11:54 AM

Brian333 said:
I thought this was a worse anime thread? and not an "anime I hated the most" thread? not to defend anything in particular, hating something doesn't necessarily mean it's bad or the worst.

Say what now?
Jumping in Headfirst - I hear reading it causes immortality. Warning. Reading may not actually cause immortality.

Dec 10, 2007 2:31 PM

naruto ... too many of filler and repeated scene and that enough to make someone bored of it....

Dec 10, 2007 4:05 PM

SageShinigami said:
Brian333 said:

Say what now?

hmm?

--- Currently Under Construction ---

Dec 10, 2007 4:47 PM

Brian333 said:

True. I hate Elfen Lied, but that doesn't mean it's the worst anime ever. Likewise, I love Higurashi, but that doesn't mean it's the best anime ever.

Dec 11, 2007 12:23 AM

the whole way through?

elfen lied.

[don't hate me pleeease don't hate me=x]

oh wait.. shit.
sees above post*
someone agrees with me?

i guess if it's worst anime maybe it should be something like yu-gi-oh.. but uh, i can't really say since i haven't watched the whole thing.. so yea.. i'm gonna stick with elfen lied.

heh.

Dec 11, 2007 1:06 AM

kiddy grade...
just horrible, and I got even a headache of watching only one episode Oo

the fma-movie
what the hell was that? @___@
stupid story, stupid new characters, and my beloved characters are just OOC and not a little bit sympatic...
only warths scenes were okay...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!

Dec 11, 2007 6:12 AM

inoneoutheother said:
the whole way through?

elfen lied.

[don't hate me pleeease don't hate me=x]

oh wait.. shit.
sees above post*
someone agrees with me?

I'm sure there are only, like, 5 other people who agree. D:

Dec 11, 2007 10:03 AM

Foggle said:
Brian333 said:

True. I hate Elfen Lied, but that doesn't mean it's the worst anime ever. Likewise, I love Higurashi, but that doesn't mean it's the best anime ever.

I used to agree with that, but I'm not entirely sure anymore. Still, even though Bakuretsu Hunters is my favorite anime, I guess I do look at Cowboy Bebop as the best.

I'm sure there are only, like, 5 other people who agree. D:

5 or 1, who cares? :P

Dec 11, 2007 10:06 AM

Hoshi No Koe...
TERRIBLE
It's so boring even it's only 30 minutes...
I almost fell asleep!

Dec 11, 2007 10:29 AM

Every anime that i've dropped...:\

Dec 11, 2007 6:18 PM

I didn't like any of the Dragon Ball stuff.. All my friends were into it, and I tried to watch it, but it was way too boring for me. There was absolutely nothing about it that I liked, the animation, the story.. nothing at all.. I know that most everyone out there will disagree with me, but that is just my opinion..
Modified by Darkdusk316, Dec 11, 2007 6:21 PM

Pages (139) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »